Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 12-07-2012, 06:01 AM   #1
voicesinmyhead
Chunin

voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Smile 1,000 reasons why spongbob is wierd

lets see if we can name 1,000 why spongebob is weird

il'll start

reason 1:there is water under the sea

music is my escape
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

without music the world would stop spinning
voicesinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:28 AM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: 1,000 reasons why spongbob is wierd

Reason 2: There is fire in the sea

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 10:30 AM   #3
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by voicesinmyhead View Post
lets see if we can name 1,000 why spongebob is weird

il'll start

reason 1:there is water under the sea
Duh!XDDD

Know what you mean though.:P

Reason 3:

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:16 AM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

heh

Reason 4: jelly fish produces jelly(they do right? In the show. Can't remember)

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
SixPathsofPainDeva
Special Jonin Candidate

SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SixPathsofPainDeva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Yahoo to SixPathsofPainDeva

reson 5: Squidwads eyes and nose are designed to look like a

~*Dance me to the line of insanity
Bring me to the edge of reason
Push me under waves of uncertainy and bury me in passion
Suffocate me in chaos
Dress me in madness
Light me in the flames of trouble
and dine with me in irrelevance,
Kiss me in fear and hug me in fright,
Laugh with me when death comes demanding our lives*~
SixPathsofPainDeva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:35 AM   #6
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

reason 6 - He is a spong that talks

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:43 AM   #7
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

Reason 7 - The Titanic Oceanic Worm that says ouch.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:44 AM   #8
Memitim
Lord Commander of the Kingsguard

Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Memitim strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Send a message via Skype™ to Memitim

Reason 8: They can make a fire, underwater

Memitim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:12 PM   #9
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Reason 9: He's shaped like a cleaning sponge, but he should be a sea sponge.

pokeruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #10
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Reason 10: Mr. Krabs has a whale as a daughter.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #11
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Reason 11:
They drink water, but they live in water.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 02:50 PM   #12
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Reason 12: MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:35 PM   #13
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Reason 13:

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:52 PM   #14
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Reason 14: MY LEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2012, 06:23 PM   #15
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

15:

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:40 PM   #16
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

16: Plankton is actually visible without a microscope

pokeruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:42 PM   #17
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

17: pineapple under the sea
Old 12-07-2012, 07:44 PM   #18
Sai's brother
Jonin

Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sai's brother is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

18: Spongebob's relationship to everyone in the sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeruto View Post
16: Plankton is actually visible without a microscope
Planktons can grow to the size of Jellyfish o3o

Sai's brother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:01 PM   #19
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

19: all of spongbobs relatives look like cookies :3
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:07 PM   #20
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

20: everything