Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #61
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends

Yes! I have it now!

'Lord Zetsoom' friend me now and I want to get started.
Camera panning is really hard to get used too, and it makes me upset because it moves like one frame and it makes me mad

So far, tried Zed, Sona, and Graves, saving up for Nocturne.

Sona made me mad to play as
But I caught on pretty quick as a support.

When I played Runescape, I was ALWAYS the healer, I was like the only bot that was in the top 20 for healing

I do good under pressure, people just need to know what their doing for me to do my job right.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Jakropha; 12-06-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 03:52 PM   #62
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Yes! I have it now!

Camera panning is really hard to get used too, and it makes me upset because it moves like one frame and it makes me mad

So far, tried Zed, saving up for Nocturne.
Devroux is my name. I'm not on at the moment, but should be soon.

I don't like when the camera moves, so I lock it. Bacon yells at me for it sometimes though, when he knows it's locked. *whistles*
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:16 PM   #63
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Yes! I have it now!

So far, tried Zed, Sona, and Graves, saving up for Nocturne.

Sona made me mad to play as
But I caught on pretty quick as a support.

When I played Runescape, I was ALWAYS the healer, I was like the only bot that was in the top 20 for healing

I do good under pressure, people just need to know what their doing for me to do my job right.
>_>

You people and your understanding of games. I fed hard for the first 30 or so games D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
Devroux is my name. I'm not on at the moment, but should be soon.

I don't like when the camera moves, so I lock it. Bacon yells at me for it sometimes though, when he knows it's locked. *whistles*
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

That's why you still are a clumsy oaf and still can't seem to land a simple ult with morg. xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:23 PM   #64
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
>_>

You people and your understanding of games. I fed hard for the first 30 or so games D:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

That's why you still are a clumsy oaf and still can't seem to land a simple ult with morg. xD
Her ult is lame. >.>
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 12-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #65
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It's also why you're always caught out of position...

You can't see the rest of the map or team because it's fixed on you xD

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 12-06-2012, 06:19 PM   #66
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It's also why you're always caught out of position...

You can't see the rest of the map or team because it's fixed on you xD
I'm the star of the show, bro.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 12-06-2012, 06:22 PM   #67
Bacon

Awards Showcase

*uses ahri ult

*can't manuever around

xD

Quote:

Old 12-06-2012, 06:29 PM   #68
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*uses ahri ult

*can't manuever around

xD
I do it amazingly. >.>
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 12-06-2012, 06:33 PM   #69
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

except corki :P

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:16 PM   #70
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I do it amazingly. >.>
Amazingly as in, you can't even ult right and take advantage of the kiting because of your fixed view of the game xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
except corki :P
Is that some crack against me corki ;=;

Quote:

Old 12-06-2012, 07:59 PM   #71
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Amazingly as in, you can't even ult right and take advantage of the kiting because of your fixed view of the game xD

Is that some crack against me corki ;=;
bet you couldnt beat my amumu

Old 12-06-2012, 08:14 PM   #72
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Step up to the plate if you think you can beat me xD

Quote:

Old 12-06-2012, 08:22 PM   #73
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

OHHHH

I wanna watch. Wait 4 me guize.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-07-2012, 01:57 AM   #74
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
OHHHH

I wanna watch. Wait 4 me guize.
You should play with us this weekend. Jun's been playing a bit too. And I'm going to get Kha'Zix tomorrow and make him a tank. Because Bacon will yell at me.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 12-07-2012, 02:06 AM   #75
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Warmog on ahri

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...jpg?1240934151

Quote:

Old 12-07-2012, 11:19 AM   #76
Devroux

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It helps tremendously when Mal gets those combos going. Even Mal bot got me in it a couple times. Not fun.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 12-07-2012, 01:35 PM   #77
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

I have Kha...rengar is alot better though

Old 12-07-2012, 02:08 PM   #78
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
It helps tremendously when Mal gets those combos going. Even Mal bot got me in it a couple times. Not fun.
-.- ur doing it rong

Quote:

Old 12-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #79
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
-.- ur doing it rong
smh he needs to read up on builds etc haha

Old 12-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #80
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I don't like playing someone else's game.
χ Δ|✝ΣR