Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 12-05-2012, 09:00 PM   #90981
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Kindergarden Story

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebi View Post
*runs in, rearranges furniture then jumps into Mt. Hebi again*
What story is you crazy kids talking about? O_O
I don't know. What story do you think we're talking about? Huh? Huh? Huuuuh?

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."
----- Silver Surfer from Silver Surfer Requiem

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KyuubiAkatsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 04:57 PM   #90982
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Is it the story of when Hebi bought a pretzel from the gas station?

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,
Chidori of Death, Luna Mikazuki, Jiveh125, V, Twilit, Sasuke Uchiha Gal, Papps,

HEY PEOPLE WATCHOO THINKIN'?

Nope, no thoughts yet *distant stare*
Hebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:46 PM   #90983
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.KyuubiAkatsuki completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Is it the story of when Hebi bought a pretzel from the gas station?
Is it an exciting story? =O 'cause if it is then yes.

"If sacred places are spared the ravages of war then make all places sacred. And if the holy people are to be kept harmless from war then make all peoples holy."

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 12-07-2012, 02:57 PM   #90984
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hebi has completed a tough C-rank mission!

No no, not really, Hebi has just had a slight obsession the past 2 days with big old pretzels from gas stations xD

Best Friends: ItachiKisame, Dogboy22, Mangagirl, KyuubiAkatsuki, CutieSakura, Vampire Lycan,

Old 12-07-2012, 03:03 PM   #90985
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps

told you hebi i has combos
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
papps is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 02:02 PM   #90986
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyuubiAkatsuki View Post
I think this thread is coming back to life, at least for a bit.
Well sorta its still pretty dead in here most of the time.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 08:48 PM   #90987
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No no, not really, Hebi has just had a slight obsession the past 2 days with big old pretzels from gas stations xD
Sounds like a reasonable obsession lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiKisame View Post
Well sorta its still pretty dead in here most of the time.
Just a tad bit lmao xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 12-13-2012, 08:55 PM   #90988
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Its not the same papps Dx xD
Silly Kyuubi, none of Hebi's obsessions are reasonable, they are all Hebi-ish and therefore strange xD

Old 12-14-2012, 08:54 AM   #90989
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Its not the same papps Dx xD
Silly Kyuubi, none of Hebi's obsessions are reasonable, they are all Hebi-ish and therefore strange xD

You win this round sir.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 12-14-2012, 03:34 PM   #90990
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sounds like a reasonable obsession lol.

Just a tad bit lmao xD
I know but compared to the old days it is.XD
Old 12-15-2012, 12:24 PM   #90991
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I know but compared to the old days it is.XD
Lol oh yeah xD this thread's rotting in a grave next to a civil war veteran. But perhaps some radioactivity can bring back this thread and the civil war veteran as zombies o.O

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 12-15-2012, 03:31 PM   #90992
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Actually, I can bring the both back since I control death and all.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 03:55 PM   #90993
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
But then they wouldn't be radioactive zombies...............or would they? O.o

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 12-15-2012, 03:56 PM   #90994
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I can make them radioactive zombies. xD

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:

6/17/10

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Old 12-15-2012, 04:03 PM   #90995
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I can make them radioactive zombies. xD
O.O Yes! That can be done! Your ingenuity saves the day!

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Old 12-15-2012, 04:07 PM   #90996
Twilit Lion (Leo)

Awards Showcase

*uses edo tensei to revive the thread and civil war veteran, uses my philosopher's stone to make them radioactive* yes

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

6/17/10

Old 12-15-2012, 10:07 PM   #90997
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lol oh yeah xD this thread's rotting in a grave next to a civil war veteran. But perhaps some radioactivity can bring back this thread and the civil war veteran as zombies o.O
lol Yep pretty much. And maybe but wouldn't bringing them back as zombies be a bad thing.O.O
Old 12-15-2012, 10:08 PM   #90998
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sounds amazing.O.O
Old 12-16-2012, 08:27 PM   #90999
Hebi
Special Jonin Candidate

Ya know whose return would make things boring around here?

Old 12-16-2012, 10:21 PM   #91000
KyuubiAkatsuki
Jonin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*uses edo tensei to revive the thread and civil war veteran, uses my philosopher's stone to make them radioactive* yes
Dayum O.O That's some old testament stuff you pulled. *bows to your awesomeness* Radioactive zombie, you succeeded too much for this balloon to handle. *balloon pops*
Quote:
lol Yep pretty much. And maybe but wouldn't bringing them back as zombies be a bad thing.O.O
Not unless it's a trained zombie like in Shaun of the Dead =O
Quote:
Ya know whose return would make things boring around here?
Whose?

Spoiler:

Spoiler: