Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 02:26 PM   #341
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #66: 10'ers! Where you at?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
DBQs not too long. Mine are usually a page or something. Not that a 3 page essay just repeating stuff. And the ones who make the essay long is everyone else in my class. And I usually zone out when they read them because theirs all sound the same ugh. And true, that's why the thesis is more important. My teacher said some professors might be really tired and don't want to read all of them so they just grade you on the thesis

My school has field trips to Spain and Italy since Italian and Spanish are the languages offered to us
I just finished. It's five pages, double space, twelve point font. I actually make these things long. I like history, though, so it's easy for me to talk about it. History is just like story time, but it's not as sucky as English class is. I hate English, although it's my best subject.

That SUCKS.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #342
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I believe that is back as one of those alts floating around recently.
yea. It made like 4 alts

Quote:
I hate grading papers. Especially when it is scientific and all I really do is check of all the required points are made

Ugh, then lab reports. Puke. Makes writing papers for journals look like a breeze.
i loathe lab write ups. And lab reports. And probly lab in general... No idea what I'm supposed to do half the time...

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:29 PM   #343
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
I just finished. It's five pages, double space, twelve point font. I actually make these things long. I like history, though, so it's easy for me to talk about it. History is just like story time, but it's not as sucky as English class is. I hate English, although it's my best subject.

That SUCKS.
Meh...my teacher likes things short. Maybe she's taking baby steps with us >.>
History is the best and English isn't that bad; however, I prefer Literature over Grammar.

It's an inner city catholic school....shuddap ;~; *goes to cry*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 12-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #344
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i love history. And language.

Hmm. Wooster. If I ever happen to be one of your students, would u give me an auto A for whatever I put?

Heheheh

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-06-2012, 02:31 PM   #345
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
yea. It made like 4 alts

i loathe lab write ups. And lab reports. And probly lab in general... No idea what I'm supposed to do half the time...
Lab write ups can kiss my ass. My teacher gave me a 55 on the last one. -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Meh...my teacher likes things short. Maybe she's taking baby steps with us >.>
History is the best and English isn't that bad; however, I prefer Literature over Grammar.

It's an inner city catholic school....shuddap ;~; *goes to cry*
lul bebeeeee stepz
Old 12-06-2012, 02:32 PM   #346
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Yes, I have my own house sorta, but yes I am also only 20.
No, I don't deal drugs. I work as a server at a bistro and whatnot.

To be honest, my family is loaded but I don't have any of it on part of being adopted.
I got the money through saving, and at a less-proud time around 18-early 19 I took on a sugar daddy. No naughty stuff, he needed some company when he was down here and wanted a good showing for his clients, like "wow look at this guy."

And who better than the busty blonde server at his favorite eatery? He was a cool guy and all, he insisted it was just for show since he was happily married and all which was fine by me ( I can admit he was pretty hunky though. He was in the Navy or wore some white uniform or something ). He found out I was going into college but didn't have a place so he let me stay at his condo down here.

I've met his wife. She was so pretty.

Anyways thats my story about the house. I tell you guys way too much, eventually one of you will piece it all together and figure out who I am IRL and who I am on NF too.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #347
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yea. It made like 4 alts

Ahh, that makes sense.

Yes, you think that. But writing them really easy, once you have to grade those suckers. Really, just follow the format. Intro, Experiment, Results, Discussion. You can miss as long as you include all the points that need to be there. Of course, I don't konw what the format you need is.

Usually think about writing it for someone in your class that has yet to do the experiment and you will probably ace everyone.

How can you not know what to do in lab?
Sorry Cindy Lu, according to my students I was a hard ass. So I wouldn't count on that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post

To be honest, my family is loaded but I don't have any of it on part of being adopted.
I got the money through saving, and at a less-proud time around 18-early 19 I took on a sugar daddy. No naughty stuff, he needed some company when he was down here and wanted a good showing for his clients, like "wow look at this guy."

And who better than the busty blonde server at his favorite eatery? He was a cool guy and all, he insisted it was just for show since he was happily married and all which was fine by me ( I can admit he was pretty hunky though. He was in the Navy or wore some white uniform or something ). He found out I was going into college but didn't have a place so he let me stay at his condo down here.

Anyways thats my story about the house. I tell you guys way too much, eventually one of you will piece it all together and figure out who I am IRL and who I am on NF too.
Seee? Since you are adopted you could be a mafia man's daughter.

Old 12-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #348
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I always get a passing grade on mine
They aren't hard just annoying
but the again...I have a high Chemistry average and I don't even study or try...

Quote:
lul bebeeeee stepz
You can't run without starting somewhere

YOu have an interesting life Frost...

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 12-06-2012, 02:37 PM   #349
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
sucks
Quote:
Ahh, that makes sense.

Yes, you think that. But writing them really easy, once you have to grade those suckers. Really, just follow the format. Intro, Experiment, Results, Discussion. You can miss as long as you include all the points that need to be there. Of course, I don't konw what the format you need is.

Usually think about writing it for someone in your class that has yet to do the experiment and you will probably ace everyone.

How can you not know what to do in lab?
Sorry Cindy Lu, according to my students I was a hard ass. So I wouldn't count on that
yea. It isn't too bad to write em, but it's just that I sometimes to forget to write the purpose or some small thing

We usually just need purpose, procedure, data, and conclusion. And I guess the report. But that's in a separate lab book

Hm. I'll keep that in mind.

Everyone's face. Baffled faces.
I read it and understand the steps, but when given the lab time, guess I panic cuz I get nervous and don't wanna screw the experiment up

Hmm. Crud

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 12-06-2012 at 02:40 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:38 PM   #350
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Awards Showcase

told you she was 20.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:40 PM   #351
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
sucks

yea. It isn't too bad to write em, but it's just that I sometimes to forget to write the purpose or some small thing

We usually just need purpose, procedure, data, and conclusion. And I guess the report. But that's in a separate lab book

Hm. I'll keep that in mind.

Everyone's face. Baffled faces.
I read it and understand the steps, but when given the lab time, guess I panic cuz I get nervous and don't wanna screw the experiment up

Hmm. Crud
No TA's?

Old 12-06-2012, 02:41 PM   #352
Frost ninja

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Wishful, I live in florida, I'm fit, well-endowed, perky, and somewhat knowledgable on nerd culture.

Its an average day for me.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:43 PM   #353
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

yea. There's a TA. But he ain't much of a use

That reminds me. Last night for lab, it was just a review. And our TA had already gone on vacation. That communist.
And so we had a sub. She talked so fast and has a heavy accent....

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-06-2012, 02:44 PM   #354
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wishful, I live in florida, I'm fit, well-endowed, perky, and somewhat knowledgable on nerd culture.

Its an average day for me.
uhhhh....huhhhhhh...
want some magic Frostie!
Spoiler:

Quote:
Old 12-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #355
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

I still dont like you, fairie.

I tolerate you, but I still cannot tolerate your lack of wisdom on Fey culture
Old 12-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #356
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yea. There's a TA. But he ain't much of a use

That reminds me. Last night for lab, it was just a review. And our TA had already gone on vacation. That communist.
And so we had a sub. She talked so fast and has a heavy accent....
what type of accent?

Old 12-06-2012, 02:48 PM   #357
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I still dont like you, fairie.

I tolerate you, but I still cannot tolerate your lack of wisdom on Fey culture
I thought you loved me Frost... I really did

Quote:
Old 12-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #358
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

Quote:
what type of accent?
asian accent

The guy TA's was the same, but more tolerable.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-06-2012, 03:03 PM   #359
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hmm, I could buy that Frost is a Sicilian mafia daughter.
makes sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Yeah, Daph and I were talking about him recently actually.
What's the spaz up too?

Quote:

@iwd. O ya. That idiot
he stalks you?
Quote:

I've narrowed it down too Naruko..Azura Flame Kite and KY (she was blonde..after all )

or maybe Cax

haha just kidding

at first I thought you were Vynjyra then priestess of Suzaku

to be perfectly honest with you, you don't really need to hide who you are on NF I don't think any of us would treat you differently

unless you really are Naruko..then I'd demand you get your pissant boyfriend to join this forum so we can settle a score from last year without that miserable cowards mod powers backing him up

no but seriously why the secrecy - if you are from outside Viz then you'd of known who IWD was long before we debated..whether it was from all the controversial Star wars debates from CBR they always raged about and either hated me or not really known I existed beyond "oh that jerk EM's brother trolled"..or just me posting there

IWD is IWD no matter what forum he is..on no need to hide who you are Frost

edit- Fairie and Frost must fight so much because she's like a younger version of Frost

then again Frost barely regarded me with anything other than "who are you" then contempt in the beginning

oh wait..she still hates my guts

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-06-2012 at 03:06 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #360
Frost ninja

Awards Showcase

I have to keep it secret because if everyone else knew, they'd know how much danger they could be in if I get into debates involving the Flash or the Juggernaut.