Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 04:37 AM   #5401
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razefang View Post
Not at all....but hey time flies, before we all know it, we're gonna be playing storm 3 happily in march....(must think positive or have mental breakdown from lack of info @_@)
Happily playing Storm 3 without a huge swarm of content included.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-06-2012, 12:38 PM   #5402
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Need. Nagato. My hype for this game has been incredibly low. Considering it comes out in a few months, news has been really slow. x_x

Old 12-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #5403
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

late dec but prob jan we will get a trailer with all the chars.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:07 PM   #5404
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

yeahhh im not hyped at all for this game atm. we need new info, trailer...well anything new is what we need lol

Old 12-06-2012, 02:13 PM   #5405
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hi, i agree with all you with regards to nagato ....After waiting since storm 2 all we can do is hope he makes the cut as playable. Honestly in the back of my mind I keep telling myself not to get hyped up "in case" he is not playable.
thankfully his odds for storm3 are a bit higher...and there are so many other cool features and chars new and old to look forward to so either way im okay...but I know waiting months can be a bummer....hmph lol..

ooh I almost forgot ..im going to go off topic a bit but I must mention that I really loved the sound and music that was in nuns generation and I hope that makes a triumphant return to storm 3.
I really felt humbled and honored when replays cinema and the amazing music, sound options, custom sub logs and alot of other stuff that I requested via emails and messaging were actually added and I hope that all that returns for storm 3 as well.

So do write them and email them...they are one of the few video game companies that you can do that and you may even see your request added to the games. Also if you can, participate in forums and share your ideas with others.

CC2 and the development team have the will of fire.....*3rd hokage voice* and so do we...*jiraiya smile*

anyhow lets be happy that we have storm 2 and generation to play in the meantime ...I was playing generation last night when I had the time and met so many amazing players that did not spam and really fought well and I had fun ...this is the main thing for me and thats to have fun ....winning and losing are the same if you are really having a good time!!

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 12-06-2012 at 02:18 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:20 AM   #5406
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
So do write them and email them...they are one of the few video game companies that you can do that and you may even see your request added to the games. Also if you can, participate in forums and share your ideas with others.
No offence, but CC2 are not that amazing with their responses to fans at all. Messaging them makes little to no difference.

Also, I think my hype finally died down for this game. It's been a gradual process, but it's gone.

Old 12-07-2012, 01:42 AM   #5407
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
No offence, but CC2 are not that amazing with their responses to fans at all. Messaging them makes little to no difference.

Also, I think my hype finally died down for this game. It's been a gradual process, but it's gone.
Mine is almost gone too...i hope they show something interesting at Jump Festa.
Old 12-07-2012, 05:59 AM   #5408
RikudoSageMode
Ninja Academy Student

RikudoSageMode is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Weird...the panel just ghanged and no news...FAIL

Naruto Shippuden:UNS 3 Mains:

-Madara Uchiha
-Rinnengan Tobi
-EMS Sasuke
-Nagato
-KCM Naruto

Xbox Live Gamertag:
LEG0R0N
Old 12-07-2012, 07:01 AM   #5409
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Lol the counter is at 0 and nothing happens....it only shows a second countdown with 4 days 16 hours and 58 minutes ._.
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 12-07-2012, 09:12 AM   #5410
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

^i guess that solves the riddle of why the early leak was colour distorted, what a troll lol

Old 12-07-2012, 12:29 PM   #5411
Razefang
Apprentice Genin

Razefang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Mine still shows 31 minutes left...guess it wont "open" till all the timezones have counted down -__-
Old 12-07-2012, 12:30 PM   #5412
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

What panel and countdown are you guys talking about? o.o

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-07-2012, 12:54 PM   #5413
minato901
Genin

minato901 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

5 minutes until we find out what the naruto countdown was for
1 min left
and the amazing thing we were waiting for is we have to wait 4 more days WTH
i think it's naruto,sasuke,itachi,and kakashi figures we waited for this what

storm 3 is epic

storm 3 mains
Neji (Great Ninja War)

Sasuke (EMS Sharingan)

Naruto (Bijju Bomb)

Last edited by minato901; 12-07-2012 at 01:02 PM.
Old 12-07-2012, 01:16 PM   #5414
pokeruto
Chunin Exam Participant

pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!pokeruto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

There was no Playstation store/Xbox store demo for Storm Generations, right? Has there been any news or hope of a storm 3 demo?

Also, what is this countdown for?

Old 12-07-2012, 01:17 PM   #5415
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

dont bother wasting your time checking up on it, its only a french pre order edition.

yes there was a demo for Generations, and no news on any demo comming out as of yet. we will get one closer to the release date.

Old 12-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #5416
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

The countdown just reveals a little bit of the background image at a time, the 4 chars are Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke and itachi (from right to left)

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 12-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #5417
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Can you guys please tell me what this countdown is?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-07-2012, 04:53 PM   #5418
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^A french countdown, It looks like a countdown for the special edition! The pictures are definately mini-statues.. Naruto's hair gives it away

Old 12-07-2012, 04:57 PM   #5419
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Do you know where the countdown is?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 12-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #5420
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

Yar, here you go:

http://www.naruto-storm3.com/fr/reservation/

Closed Thread