Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #281
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #66: 10'ers! Where you at?

Damn straight.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:36 PM   #282
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I tried it the way Shika does it and it doesn't work for me
O.O hmmm....
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
the alcohol flushes the phlegm out the back of your throat and burns up some of the germs

orange juice is good for you pretty much all the time

and Honey is anti bacterial

but yes I probably do have a problem
We still don't need a her drunk

time for an intervention

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 12-06-2012, 01:37 PM   #283
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

WishFish, have you ever been drunk?

Old 12-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #284
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

heh. Whiskey.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #285
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
WishFish, have you ever been drunk?
You understand that I'm 15 right..?
But i have seen family members drunk

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 12-06-2012, 01:38 PM   #286
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Mega, you can't just ask for numbers like that.

Its not so much creepy as hard to react to. Its out of the blue and it puts us on the spot.

Its a lot easier if its someone you haven't known for a while. Asking for a number from an old friend may make them feel like you are trying to move past a good friendship and some people aren't comfortable or ready to take that step. Basically if you meet a girl and you think she is cool, ask for her number to keep in contact after the first or second real "hanging out".

Friends are a different story. Elementary school is one of those "if you didn't ask all these years, why suddenly now?"

@ EDIT:

I can't drink, you guys. My body goes sceptic and I barf up black stuff and die. Whiskey, scotch, wine, etc. None of it works with me.

@ EDIT2:
Don't ignore my bribe, Daph. Look at the previous page and trade me for soups.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:39 PM   #287
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
You understand that I'm 15 right..?
But i have seen family members drunk
Isn't it a common occurence for Hatians to be drunk be then?

Old 12-06-2012, 01:40 PM   #288
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Isn't it a common occurence for Hatians to be drunk be then?
Where did you get this from..?
I've seen them drunk in weddings not...OHMYGAWD

Quote:
Old 12-06-2012, 01:41 PM   #289
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

heehee
Poor Frost. *drinks in your memory*

Isn't mega still in Elementary?

Old 12-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #290
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

I dont get it

No wooster, I drank wine once and almost died.
Then a friend handed me the wrong glass, turned out to be budweiser instead of coke.
Almost died.

Then I drank some scotch at an irish cousin's wedding
Almost died

So on so forth
Old 12-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #291
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

@Wooster: No I am a sophomore in High School.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post

Its not so much creepy as hard to react to. Its out of the blue and it puts us on the spot.

Its a lot easier if its someone you haven't known for a while. Asking for a number from an old friend may make them feel like you are trying to move past a good friendship and some people aren't comfortable or ready to take that step. Basically if you meet a girl and you think she is cool, ask for her number to keep in contact after the first or second real "hanging out".

Friends are a different story. Elementary school is one of those "if you didn't ask all these years, why suddenly now?"
The thing is, it wasn't even out of the blue. We were just having a really long conversation about something we're both interested in and I just happened to ask for her number at the end

By the way, if I ask her if she drinks, would that make it any better?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1

Last edited by megabbaut; 12-06-2012 at 01:45 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #292
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I think you need a comma.

Can you at least get high on life?

Old 12-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #293
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@frost

HOLY~~~. I didn't see that~~~
I'll take them~

Ok. U may hav permission to hav soup

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-06-2012, 01:47 PM   #294
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post

pretty much this and it can ruin a friendship bring up dead issues and the like

Mega you missed your opportunity
Quote:
heehee
Poor Frost. *drinks in your memory*

Isn't mega still in Elementary?
Megas in special ed in the special peoples portable

in any event all this talk of booze I'ma get hammered

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-06-2012 at 01:49 PM.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #295
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I shall not believe mega is in highscool.

Old 12-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #296
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I've known enough about her to know that she didn't even have a phone back in elementary.

And Wooster, no I am a sophomore in High School.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 12-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #297
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Homework time, homework time, let's all do homework at homework time.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:51 PM   #298
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato

Awards Showcase

who's mega?

@shika. Burn it

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
Old 12-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #299
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nope. Apparently we're getting plastered.
Old 12-06-2012, 01:52 PM   #300
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
Homework time, homework time, let's all do homework at homework time.
I'm doing mine right now actually

mega and I are sophomores.. ;~; stop it Wooster

Quote:
Closed Thread