Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-25-2012, 07:27 PM   #41
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: A soppy and emotional thank you.

Interesting perspective on your forum life toma. I only joined because I was bored in class and mess with people on here. I ended up staying. I still don't know why I still stay on here.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:40 PM   #42
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I've been in this thread a few times and always felt kind of weird with what I wanted to say.

I'm really happy for you, Toma. I mean, it's cool knowing that someone came to this forum just to hang out and ended up having such tight bonds with people that they were able to meet in person. Going from a regular member up the ranks, making friends, helping people, and having that all last over the time that you weren't able to come on or weren't able to be out in the open is just cool.

And it's awesome seeing your relationship with Luna go one step further. Luna's great and I'm sure I'm not the only that knew about the family-like relationship you had. Seeing that grow into something big enough to meet in person is pretty damn cool. It gives rise to the feeling that family isn't necessarily blood related, so I'm really happy for both of you.

Not only am I happy for you, but I also thank you. I'm far from an original member, but I've heard many stories about how much you've fixed the forum and have seen quite a few of your contributions myself. I'm sure without you, we'd be in cyber hell with forum bugs and other technical issues.

I hope all goes well on the rest of your trip. Thank you and have fun.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #43
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Ugh people. My feels.

I just wanted to focus on the community here and remind everyone why we are here. You all are too nice.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:21 PM   #44
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Toma,
I remember the very first time I talked to you on here I had no idea who you were and how popular you were etc. However you were very kind to me and it made an impression on me. We never talked a lot but every time we did I never felt anything but kindness from you. Tiny Chat was truly interesting to see you on cam. xD I am glad you have had such a positive experience here. It seems I hear a lot of bad things lately, not entirely with the forums but a lot of life stuff in general. It is nice to hear other things then just the negative. ^^ I don't live in California otherwise I would have offered a room or food or what not. >< This Summer Raspy and I will be meeting another forum member ourselves. I am not trying to start a trend here people, this member is an adult and we have known for 3 years. >.> Anyways maybe one day Toma we will meet. You never know.. ^^ Have a great holiday season Toma. ^^ <3

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:31 PM   #45
Jinchiruuki
Non Compos Mentis

Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Jinchiruuki is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

And thank you for everything too brotha. Had it not been for you, I would have never realized my mistakes with aforementioned drama bombs Always enjoyed learning from you and hearing your stories in TC (whilst scotching it up). Hope all is well with you and I'm glad you are surrounded by such good people. Peace and blessings your way!
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength."--August Wilson

Jinchiruuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:32 PM   #46
zerosameri

zerosameri just might be Kage someday.
zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.zerosameri just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

So you're leaving? Maybe because my English is kinda shitty at comprehending stuff, but that's what I am getting at.

One thing you said (It was something like you can do ever the hell you want, as long as you're prepared for your consiqentions.) actually got me me current girlfriend and my major!

You're views on stuff really altered me and my views on life and stuff in general.

zerosameri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:11 PM   #47
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Do Muffin and Shryse live together? Rice Muffin? I dunno it just sorta sounds like
you were implying that you went to their house as in a house they both live in?
Or did you mean you visit both of their houses? I'm kind of confused.

Anyhow that's awesome it all went so well. There's too many stories of
people trying to take advantage of each other and the internet as their
tool of deception and manipulation. It makes people think that the
internet itself is evil and dangerous, and well sometimes it can be.
But as the OP shows it can also create real bonds. FRIENDSHIP YO!

It's a strange thing... I don't actually know ANYONE here in real life.
Hell pretty much all of you are a username, an avatar, and a signature to me.
Compared to people I've met in real life and actually got to know face to face
you are all complete strangers to me. But at the same time...you're not.

Since graduating high school my circle of friends has become a singular dot.
It's not that there's bad blood going on or anything like that. But rather that
since moving with in with my dad (I had lived with my foster mom before that)
it's kinda of hard to visit friends in another state and even more difficult
to visit friends halfway across the country (when I lived with my Aunt and Uncle).
Sure there's Facebook. Sure I got gmail. Sure if I really wanted to I could call
them up. But the thing is...It doesn't happen. I still consider them my friends
(and I hope they feel the same way) but life just gets in the way. And to be
perfectly honest...I'm kind of afraid to talk to them again. I mean legitimately.
It's hard to explain. Would things be the same just like good ol' times?
Or is it like they say "you can never go home again?" But on the other hand
what if I haven't changed? What if I'm no better than before or worse worse than before? It's not so much a fear of rejection. Maybe some people I used to know
would not be friends with me but I don't think we would have been serious
friends in the first place. But rather a fear of disappointment. I'm not sure
if that makes any sense or if I'm just being overly pessimistic?
I just don't want to let my friends down.

Moving in with my dad wasn't all bad of course. For one I have a place to stay.
But also as cheesy as this may sound I got to get to know my dad just a little
bit more. I don't like talking about my personal life because I don't want to give
the impression I'm reaching out for sympathy. I know for a fact there are people
out there who've had it much worse than I have. My life is sheltered but that
doesn't mean I loved every minute of it. Truthfully I've been quite apathetic to it
or at the very least I tried to be. It's just easier acting like I don't give a crap
and sooner or later you can even convince yourself. I don't know how I feel.
But as I was saying I got to know my dad just a little bit more. And also
my older brother who due to circumstances I hadn't been able to speak to in years.
But now me, my older brother and my younger brother and HANK .
It's like we're best friends now. And with my Dad having remarried to his wife,
it's nice to have friends I can talk to. You probably noticed I said "his wife"
rather than "my stepmom". But the thing is I just don't feel that way.
I mean I'm glad my dad is happy but she doesn't mean much of anything to me.
That isn't to say though that I hate her. Hating someone takes too much energy
that I can't afford to waste. I try to get along as best as I can.
But at the end of the day you just can't fake a family.

Sorry I really didn't mean to make this sound as emotastic as it probably does.
As I said before I'm the kind of person who tries to keep their baggage to themselves.
I don't have anything against those who do spill their heart out to the world.
In fact in some ways I admire their bravery. It takes guts to show your frown.

Yet aside from my bros, and aside from long distance friends I don't have
anyone I can just chill with. Besides that they may not be as obsessive
about anime as I am. But here I can find people who make me look sane.
You never know how little anime you've seen until you met the internet.
I can rant about useless spittle and people actually put up with it.
I get to know how people REALLY feel about various topics.
I've been to other forums and they're ok. They're cool people there
(a lot of eggheads too.) but this is one of the few places that
people seem to be cool with me being an egghead. Or maybe it's
just the fact that you can't punch someone through an internet connection?
Still either way. You all may be strangers to me. But in a way you're all

FAM

DAM
AMILY.

Besides Hank is only interested in treats, walks, TENNIS BALL, and squirrels.

Hank's cool...but I swear he's the funniest looking kid I've ever seen. :P

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #48
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosameri View Post
So you're leaving? Maybe because my English is kinda shitty at comprehending stuff, but that's what I am getting at.

One thing you said (It was something like you can do ever the hell you want, as long as you're prepared for your consiqentions.) actually got me me current girlfriend and my major!

You're views on stuff really altered me and my views on life and stuff in general.
I am not leaving, I was just thanking people and telling my story.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 12-05-2012, 09:07 PM   #49
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Do Muffin and Shryse live together? Rice Muffin? I dunno it just sorta sounds like

to visit friends halfway across the country (when I lived with my Aunt and Uncle).
Sure there's Facebook. Sure I got gmail. Sure if I really wanted to I could call
perfectly honest...I'm kind of afraid to talk to them again. I mean legitimately.
what if I haven't changed? What if I'm no better than before or worse worse than before? It's not so much a fear of rejection. Maybe some people I used to know

bit more. I don't like talking about my personal life because I don't want to give
the impression I'm reaching out for sympathy. I know for a fact there are people
doesn't mean I loved every minute of it. Truthfully I've been quite apathetic to it
or at the very least I tried to be. It's just easier acting like I don't give a crap
my older brother who due to circumstances I hadn't been able to speak to in years.

As I said before I'm the kind of person who tries to keep their baggage to themselves.

FAM

DAM
AMILY.

I know what you need, a h
Spoiler:
i-dilly-ho, neighbor! :mregreen:

Last edited by Wooster; 12-05-2012 at 09:16 PM.
Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:02 PM   #50
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I know what you need, a h
Spoiler:
i-dilly-ho, neighbor! :mregreen:
Stupid sexy flanders!

...At least in my case.
Old 12-05-2012, 10:21 PM   #51
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'm to sexy for my mustache.

Old 12-06-2012, 12:12 PM   #52
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

May I asked why this is stickied? Not hating. Just wondering.
Its been a while since this was posted. Thats why.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:45 PM   #53
Nābris
Queen Meme
Sage of Oolong Tea

Nābris just might be Kage someday.
Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.Nābris just might be Kage someday.

Toma,

First of all, I know that I'm supposed to be retired from this place by now, but after Nicky T contacted me on one of my art blogs I felt the need to come back and give my regards. I'm very glad I did, because I've read through your post about three times now and I cannot express how heartwarming it truly was as well as how appreciative I am of you taking the time to share it.

I've only been a part of this community for about three years, yet I've had enough experience here to be able to agree with your underlying message: that this place has some truly interesting, genuine, and talented individuals with whom we are fortunate enough to befriend. Despite the fact that I retired from the forum, I still stay in contact with a handful of people who have been good friends to me on here. Comes to show that though this place was far from kittens and rainbows, there was something undeniably awesome about this forum and the people that make it up. I certainly agree with you on that.

I'm aware that we were not particularly close friends on here, but I always held you in high regard and always appreciated the benevolence you gave to me or anyone else. So, with that in mind, thank you very much for sharing your insight as well as your story. I'm very happy to hear that things are going well and I wish you the all best with whatever may come next!

Stay cool,
-Flail-Arm Dancer Extraordinaire

Nābris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 02:25 PM   #54
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

FAM

DAM
AMILY.

Been livin' together for about a year now. Get with the times, Sticky!

Muffintop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 11:50 PM   #55
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffintop View Post
Been livin' together for about a year now. Get with the times, Sticky!
O rly?

I'm sorry I'm still stuck in the 90s.

Just like Wooster...except he's stuck in the 1890's...oh sorry...1790s

But yeah...how did that happen? I mean you and the Sigh Rice living together? I apologize if I'm overstepping my boundaries but by "living
together" do you mean something like you're both roommates?
Or is it something more hmmmm....shall we say mgicl?
Again, I don't mean to jump the gun and make assumptions
but well usually when two non-family members live together
it's because either it's cheaper or because of certain..."emotions".

But really I'm not trying to start any controversy here.

I swear

...At least in my case.
Old 12-13-2012, 11:45 AM   #56
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You are just jealous that Sherlock and I are tight.

Old 12-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #57
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
O rly?

I'm sorry I'm still stuck in the 90s.

Just like Wooster...except he's stuck in the 1890's...oh sorry...1790s

But yeah...how did that happen? I mean you and the Sigh Rice living together? I apologize if I'm overstepping my boundaries but by "living
together" do you mean something like you're both roommates?
Or is it something more hmmmm....shall we say mgicl?
Again, I don't mean to jump the gun and make assumptions
but well usually when two non-family members live together
it's because either it's cheaper or because of certain..."emotions".

But really I'm not trying to start any controversy here.

I swear
Missed the thread I take it.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 01:31 PM   #58
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

This is a really heartwarming and touching story.

I am also glad that your dream of meeting people you came across online in real life as well.
I remember I used to want the same thing when I was about 10-11, I was a very skilled online gamer in a game called Rainbow Six Vegas 1, believe it or not, I was respected as skilled, even though as a kid, I was a bit immature, I still am.

I definetely understand your feelings towards the forum, because I've had them too, with friends I met online. I remember the fun times I had with them, the laughs and everything, though I still haven't got the privilege to meet them in real life, age being the major issue because I am only 13.

I was really happy that you really put your efforts to make something better, that really shows the greatness of someone.

The internet is one of the best places to meet friends, probably the best. Even though most people say it's not real life, it's just the internet, they clearly don't understand that this is real life, real feelings are involved, real actions, but these are only shown by real people not people who fake themselves to give a better image.

As a conclusion, I repeat, this was a very heartwarming, amazing and very worth reading message and it's visible that you wrote this from the bottom of your heart, for this I thank you.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2012, 02:04 PM   #59
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
May I asked why this is stickied? Not hating. Just wondering.
Its been a while since this was posted. Thats why.
I have no idea. I surely didn't sticky it. I'm not against a sticky, but I didn't ask for one either.

HOORAY for APATHY.

Best post ever!

Always remember

Old 12-13-2012, 06:33 PM   #60
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vornmusion View Post
Missed the thread I take it.
Sure did. I gots no idea what goes down in this joint no more.

It's all too easy to put your foot in your mouth so I try to avoid assumptions.

...At least in my case.