Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 12-05-2012, 08:37 AM   #1
EmoSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.EmoSakura completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Default If You Could Tell An Upcoming Freshman (into Highschool or College) What They.....

Should expect about the upcoming year, what would you say about beginning college/highschool? How does it relate to you?
EmoSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:07 AM   #2
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: If You Could Tell An Upcoming Freshman (into Highschool or College) What They....

Not to screw around like I did

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:16 AM   #3
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: If You Could Tell An Upcoming Freshman (into Highschool or College) What They....

Take school seriously.. And dont take crap from anyone. Go to the gym, and get a boxing coach.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:18 AM   #4
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

hmm. Don't fall behind with homework. Study first. Recreational fun later

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:48 AM   #5
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

in highschool, good grades are paramount! its hard to believe, but really it determines where you go to college, and that determines just how easily you'll get a job (and how much you'll make).

in college, good grades are pretty easy as long as you manage YOUR TIME!!! no one is going to hold your hand, and tell you its going to be ok! top notch time management + going to class = good grades! people who graduate with good grades and honors etc...get an advantage looking for jobs or grad school! do well enough and go to grad school without having to take any additional exams! (except for med school, business school and law school which will ALWAYS require them)

SilentBlade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:22 AM   #6
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

"Please don't fall into the constant boredom of clones that makes up the majority of the student have some fun and please please drive Chilly mad." Because that's all that got me through the rediculus presure my school puts everyone under.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:48 AM   #7
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Don't act tough...'cause you're not.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:13 PM   #8
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.SilentBlade is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Don't act tough...'cause you're not.
unless of course you're 6'2 and up and built like a truck, then i am pretty sure you can act tough :-p

edit: I should add when I did undergrad work, I was able to balance between 15-18 credits/semester, Undergraduate Student Gov't, Fraternity (executive council), and Club Rugby! its all doable, you just can't get into the habit of doing nothing for very long, and you can't sleep all day! Though on the weekends, you better party it out (safely) or you'll burn out!

Last edited by SilentBlade; 12-05-2012 at 12:19 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #9
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
unless of course you're 6'2 and up and built like a truck, then i am pretty sure you can act tough :-p

edit: I should add when I did undergrad work, I was able to balance between 15-18 credits/semester, Undergraduate Student Gov't, Fraternity (executive council), and Club Rugby! its all doable, you just can't get into the habit of doing nothing for very long, and you can't sleep all day! Though on the weekends, you better party it out (safely) or you'll burn out!
Doesn't matter. Those nasty guys always attack in groups, so your chances are lower. :P
I know, I have experience with them.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:22 PM   #10
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Doesn't matter. Those nasty guys always attack in groups, so your chances are lower. :P
I know, I have experience with them.
Join a fraternity, or play a sport (or both). I never had a problem at a bar, and anyone I dated never had to be afraid of going to any bars! Social clubs become like family.

Old 12-05-2012, 01:25 PM   #11
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Unless your the bouncer at the bar

I make people that act tougher than me look little in comparison to be, I let them weigh their options, I give them a quick test to show them how stupid they really are, and (I've never really had to do it) break their shin with my 100 pound foot

Trust me, it will literally break your shin, I don't care how tough you are, my leg is hydropowered

Old 12-05-2012, 02:01 PM   #12
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I'd tell a highschool freshman especially one that wouldn't know anyone at their highschool.

You don't want attention.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:32 PM   #13
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

You may be tough. But you're not tougher than an drive by. This is a fact.
Now of course we don't all live in South Central. We don't live in gang territory.
But dumb asses trying to prove something are everywhere. Most you probably
don't have to worry about. But every now and then one of them will get an idea.
"Tough" guys aren't actually the ones to worry about. It's the cowards you should
be wary of. Why? Because cowards are sneaky. Make no mistake. They are not
looking to fight you. They are looking to murder you and it can be for the stupidest reasons. Of course I'm talking in extremes. But don't think that it can't happen to you.

Now I'm not saying you need to live in fear or anything of that sort.
But don't go making trouble for yourself that can be easily avoided.
Not acting like you're all rough and tough is a good start. That's not
to say act like a pansy. But real tough mofos don't have to make a
show of it. People know who the alphas are whether they growl or not.
Yet even alphas get shot, stabbed, beaten, raped, tortured and killed all the time.

You must be tough.
But reality is tougher.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 06:10 AM   #14
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

No one told me jack, and look how I turned out!

...alone and probably at the pity of everyone else.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 07:38 AM   #15
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Homeschooler who dumped himself into a high school at the Junior year

Seriously, act goofy, stay up to current events, and definitely make at least acquaintances with every girl/guy you meet, be nice, tell funny jokes, don't act like an antisocial.
And you will always get that one person who will just hate you for no reason, it happens.
If you think about it, usually everybody hates them too

Basically, friend shield yourself!

Old 12-06-2012, 08:10 AM   #16
voicesinmyhead
Chunin

voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.voicesinmyhead finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

i am a freshman in highschool soo take my advice don't draw attention and be yourself

music is my escape

Memorizing him was as easy as knowing all the words to your old favorite song

without music the world would stop spinning
voicesinmyhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 08:47 AM   #17
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I never said act tough, but never let someone push you around. If someone gives you crap you let them know your a man. Getting attention can be good. I guess this really depends on where you live too. Mr. Sticky proves a point.

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 12-06-2012, 08:57 AM   #18
SilentBlade
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
I never said act tough, but never let someone push you around. If someone gives you crap you let them know your a man. Getting attention can be good. I guess this really depends on where you live too. Mr. Sticky proves a point.
I think the point here is, don't be a tough guy looking for a fight, but in that same token, don't be a push over that gets pushed around by jerks! Stand your ground and make sure when people TRY to push you around, you let them know they can't.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:58 AM   #19
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

^Exactly! Sommmmebody sees where im going with this XD

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
Old 12-06-2012, 11:12 PM   #20
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
I think the point here is, don't be a tough guy looking for a fight, but in that same token, don't be a push over that gets pushed around by jerks! Stand your ground and make sure when people TRY to push you around, you let them know they can't.
Depends on the situation. Because in some places that's a one way ticket to the morgue. You may not like it but sometimes survival means knowing when to throw in the towel. Some battles you just can't win. That's just a fact.

But avoiding fights isn't all that difficult. Quite simply

DON'T MAKE YOURSELF A TARGET

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote