Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 12-05-2012, 09:46 AM   #41
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 612

lolkishi, he forgot something important again

Unless Shikaku is omnipresent

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:53 AM   #42
Err
Special Jonin Candidate

Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Err finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

I like Madara's plan to make everything better. If Madara can kill the Shinobi alliance without killing naurto. Naruto will have no one else to protect and nothing to become a kage too.
To further the point, we are a social species because we are interdependent. You could count on your hand how many people in a millennium can get by with absolutely no help from anyone else ever. Yet we never work together. That's why ants will eventually bring us down.
Err is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 09:57 AM   #43
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Damn! Shikaku.. Did you just forget that Shinra Tensei is the weakness of Taijutsu users?
Old 12-05-2012, 10:15 AM   #44
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

How to make concrete: Like a ninja.

Pretty much sums up this chapter.

I am starting to lean towards madara/obito atleast they have some kind of reasoning and dont randomly yell **** you at everything that isnt positive like a certain blond haired kid which the manga is named after.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 12-08-2012 at 01:51 PM.
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:33 AM   #45
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

It makes me sad that they have practically solidified the deaths of either Lee, Gai or both.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:52 AM   #46
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

@Rezeon
I agree to all of your pre-planning, except I think that the series will end similarly to DBGT, if you get my point.
Like, two SPECIAL kids fighting to become the JUUDAIME or something.
I see no problem in that.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:17 AM   #47
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Err View Post
I like Madara's plan to make everything better. If Madara can kill the Shinobi alliance without killing naurto. Naruto will have no one else to protect and nothing to become a kage too.
What should happen is Madara's plan succeeds and Naruto escapes.
Then Naruto tries to change the world as Madara made it. Then with a delicious twist of irony, Obito and Naruto can swap the "THIS WORLD I'LL END IT/I WONT LET IT DIE!!!" It'd be so great. Sadly, it won't happen.

Last edited by Wooster; 12-05-2012 at 11:20 AM.
Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:44 AM   #48
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
What should happen is Madara's plan succeeds and Naruto escapes.
Then Naruto tries to change the world as Madara made it. Then with a delicious twist of irony, Obito and Naruto can swap the "THIS WORLD I'LL END IT/I WONT LET IT DIE!!!" It'd be so great. Sadly, it won't happen.
Considering they keep on announcing that this is the "final" battle then I wouldin't be surprised if that happens *which would be cool tbh*

End of Naruto shippuden but new timeskip............-_- Seriously when will Sasuke be relevant to this fight if its not to defeat Madara?

I wouldin't tolerate it.

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:54 AM   #49
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikudo Sage View Post
All of a sudden? I thought Konan already revealed that 5 mins thingy a year ago.. Explosive tags & Izanagi remember??
I forgot >_>
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #50
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

My two cents:

-It was nice seeing the actual alliance doing something instead of just named characters, but let's be honest-we all want to see the K11 in action.
-Like people have been saying I kind of wondered how Shikaku knew about the 5 min. thing, but it's definitely possible that Konan gave him the intel. since she made an alliance with the Leaf Village.
-Pumped to see Lee and Gai vs. Madara, maybe now we'll finally see that 8th Gate.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 12:24 PM   #51
Rikudo Sage
Chunin Exam Participant

Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Rikudo Sage finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I forgot >_>
But Shikaku knowing it doesnt make sense at all. Where the hell did that dude get the info?
Old 12-05-2012, 12:34 PM   #52
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I like how Shikaku knows everything now and can make up a strategiccomboalliance no justu within minutes

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:45 PM   #53
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I'm actually ready for this pointless war to be over, so we can move on to Naruto vs. Sasuke. I thought I wanted to see the Juubi in action ... until it really happened. With the latest revelation that the Alliance is about to get curbstomped in a cage fight with a demon god and his demigod companions, well what is there to look forward to? I have no real reason to believe that even the 8th Gate can produce a significant effect against Madara, nor am I convinced Kishi will even go there, despite its obvious logic. I really suspect the only thing that can work against Madara while not breaking the story is some kind of monstrous taijutsu seal. Most other possibilities will either lead to an unlikely death or leave us scratching our heads as to why they didn't try that crap before. Sealing in general has been the weakest link in demonstrated ninjutsu of all the current characters. Even Naruto's Rikudo seal is like a one trick pony, and unless he gets another powerup, using yet another untrained seal would damage his credibility as a character. I could believe Neji has something up his sleave, but I don't know...

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:53 PM   #54
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I would like to see Madara and Obito win this war (temporarily) and then to have naruto creep up from the shadows when all hope is lost.. Because if the ending of naruto is determined by this war then..............it's gonna be a long war with not so many ninjas left to fight

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 04:39 PM   #55
JazzJunkie4
Veteran Chunin

JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.JazzJunkie4 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have a feeling I would be less critical of this series right now if my serving sizes were larger than 1 chapter per week
Old 12-05-2012, 05:30 PM   #56
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Its not so weird that the Juubi is "evolving". The gedo mazou actually reminded me of a jinchuriki when they transform. First they go from human, to state two then eventually their full biju forms. Gedo Mazou was like the human state then it got to state 2 and now apparently its about to power up to state 3. Yeah, I think lots of shinobi are going to die. And now that I think about how much Gai has been involved with this fight so far, I wouldnt be surprised if he does open the eighth gate. But that means he will die too though. I wonder if Naruto can really contain his hatred like he said once his friends start dying...After all just Jiraiya's death was hard for him. Now its all of them we're talking about.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #57
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Not to mention we still havent seen what exactly has happened to the five kage. My guess is they will show up after a significant number of the allied shinobi have been killed. Then they will show up and finish off Madara. I also think that Gaara, being the former Jinchuriki of shukaku and the commander in chief of the alliance should have the role of helping Naruto deliver the final blow to the juubi. Because Shukaku is the only biju that didnt share his chakra with Naruto. Im gonna be disappointed if that doesnt present an issue.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 05:47 PM   #58
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

So it might seem obvious now, but has anyone mentioned how ironic it is that Madara and Tobi want to bring the world together under infinite tsyukonomi and yet..... the world has been brought together... to defeat him.

Either Tobi or Madara should recognize that the very act of trying to bring ultimate peace is working before it's even executed. To a degree.

So which of Tobi or Madara, if either, will turn on the other. At heart, Tobi is emotionally scarred from losing Rin. His former best friend, a genius, even disapproves of his plan. And the person most like him, Naruto, is totally against it. Does advanced intellect finally realize that he's just.... a boy that was scarred over the loss of a girl. That I'm not as smart as I thought, because my emotions beat my smarts. And that this is all stupid. I need to stop this, and help my friend kakashi.

Or Does Madara, who does not have the same level of emotional scarring, finally realize that "I left the city a long time ago. I'm back, and the Uchiha's are dead.My connection to my past is severed. The Leaf is getting along and so is everyone else. I took so long with my plans that I'm too late. Kinda. I'm powerful, arrogant, and know I will win any fight. But what's my motivation now? Why? All these lesser people banding together because they think they will live happier than in my perfect world. Whats the saying...ignorance is bliss. If they aren't smart enough to enjoy what I could give them. Why should I bother. They are banding together in stupiodity to fight it. Why should I. This is a huge waste of time. If they want it this way, they can have it. I tell Obito to abort. He probably won't listen, is smart but emotional, he won't want to change his path. He's commited. Well, he'll just have to deal with it. Because what I say... goes.

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 11:24 PM   #59
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I love the combination of attacks that Shikaku came up with. However, he should've known that its the Juubi they're fighting with, so a compound of dried lime and water is not gonna help hold it for even a second. If it were up to me, I would only focus on blinding the Juubi's eye.
Unless, this is just Shikaku's first move, which is always a feint.

Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2012, 12:31 AM   #60
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Juubi digivolve to....metal juubi!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
612, chapter, naruto