Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Haku 1 11.11%
Kimimaro 6 66.67%
Tie 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2012, 07:29 PM   #41
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Haku vs Kimimaro

I'm not doubting that if Kimimaro got close to Haku that he would more than likely kill him, but since they are starting 30 meters away, there is nothing stopping Haku from shooting the 100 needles of death at him or creating multiple mirror across and all around the field so that kimimaro would be able to hit him.

Do you understand that?

I am not saying that Kimimaro cannot beat Haku if he had the chance and got close enough but at this moment since they start 30 meters away and Kimimaro has never shown himself to be that fast, there's nothing stopping Haku from getting off his moves before Kimimaro does.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 12-04-2012 at 07:40 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 07:51 PM   #42
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
I'm not doubting that if Kimimaro got close to Haku that he would more than likely kill him, but since they are starting 30 meters away, there is nothing stopping Haku from shooting the 100 needles of death
The needles are easy to dodge. Saskue did it as a nube gennin and Kimmi kept up with Lee and Garra sand so Kimmi can do it aswell. Also that move is ONLY used when Haku is close up and has the other hand of the enemy in contact
at him or creating multiple mirror across and all around the field
it took Haku a longer time to make mutliple mirrors and Saskue just stood there
so that kimimaro would be able to hit him.
the fact that it is OOC for Haku to use jutsu off the bat stops him

Do you understand that?
not your logic

I am not saying that Kimimaro cannot beat Haku if he had the chance and got close enough but at this moment since they start 30 meters away and Kimimaro has never shown himself to be that fast, there's nothing stopping Haku from getting off his moves before Kimimaro does.
Haku would not use jutsu right away
I agree that Haku is faster but I say Kimmi has better reaction feats. IF Haku makes a mirror Kimmi can react and move out of the way... I do not see how he would get trapped like Naruot and Saskue did
--------------------------------------------------------

ALSO PLEASE ANSWER THIS POINT!!!!!
-----------
IC-Haku would attack close up with taijutsu (no ice) just like he did with Saskue
IC-Kimmi will also attack close up with his first dance with one bone

How does Haku survive?
Old 12-04-2012, 09:50 PM   #43
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^Again I find myself agreeing with PoP as he runs the show while im gone haha.

@hotarubi- Okay I get what your saying, but at the same point your way overhyping 30 meters. A meter is a little over 3 feet. Take 3X30 and you get ninety feet. Do you understand the fact that naruto characters can blitz ninety feet in literally a second? Being that kimmi could react and keep up with lee that only proves my point further. Im not going to get all technical about this, but most people have already figured this out. ninety feet isnt anything when debating these matches. Kimmi could reach haku in a second or two. Does this mean that haku can make a mirror in a literal second or two seconds? doubtfull. Even though haku may be shown to have a good speed, maybe even faster than kimmi's, would it matter? Because saying that haku is faster would not necassarily mean that he will not be blitzed. Think of it this way. Even though he may be faster, he would have to actually run away from kimmi for that speed to even be considered. He would have to turn around, and run away because running backwards is laughable. Kimmi could catch haku if he was running backwards as running backwards trudges speed feats by a lot. Literally go try it and see for yourself XD

Too many people think that blitzing means that the other character is faster. You dont have to be faster it just means that the character would move in quickly and get into close combat.

If haku did turn around and run away than he would leave his back to the enemy. Which is a horrible decision on hakus part. He would be forced into a taijutsu match.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!

Last edited by tanduhman; 12-04-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 10:12 PM   #44
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Lol sorry bud for stealing your argument
Old 12-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #45
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oh no worries man im glad your here to help me out. XD

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:16 PM   #46
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
^Again I find myself agreeing with PoP as he runs the show while im gone haha.

@hotarubi- Okay I get what your saying, but at the same point your way overhyping 30 meters. A meter is a little over 3 feet. Take 3X30 and you get ninety feet. Do you understand the fact that naruto characters can blitz ninety feet in literally a second? Being that kimmi could react and keep up with lee that only proves my point further. Im not going to get all technical about this, but most people have already figured this out. ninety feet isnt anything when debating these matches. Kimmi could reach haku in a second or two. Does this mean that haku can make a mirror in a literal second or two seconds? doubtfull. Even though haku may be shown to have a good speed, maybe even faster than kimmi's, would it matter? Because saying that haku is faster would not necassarily mean that he will not be blitzed. Think of it this way. Even though he may be faster, he would have to actually run away from kimmi for that speed to even be considered. He would have to turn around, and run away because running backwards is laughable. Kimmi could catch haku if he was running backwards as running backwards trudges speed feats by a lot. Literally go try it and see for yourself XD

Too many people think that blitzing means that the other character is faster. You dont have to be faster it just means that the character would move in quickly and get into close combat.

If haku did turn around and run away than he would leave his back to the enemy. Which is a horrible decision on hakus part. He would be forced into a taijutsu match.
Oh, well I thought it was longer than that um........to the graveyard it is then.....but I don't like losing so to make myself feel better I will stab PrinceofPeace with a fork

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Tags
bone, haku, hidden mist village, ice, kekkai genkai, kimimaro