Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who wins?
Kisame and Tobirama 2 28.57%
Madara 5 71.43%
Tie 0 0%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2012, 08:07 PM   #21
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Kisame and Tobirama vs Madara

Ight then genjutsu on Tobirama and Tobirama is out.... this leaves Kisame vs PS.

Kisame will use water dome then Madara uses PS. Kisame will try to eat it with his giant shark..... yet PS is too fast and slices Kisame before shark lands a hit
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #22
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Tobirama has fought Uchiha enough to know not to look into their eye's so that is next to impossible and since Madara has not proven himself to be able to use Genjutsu without eye contact this would be his only way.

Kisame would know not to look into his eyes from working with Itachi there fore ending the Genjutsu problem.

and was in the world is PS do you mean MS?

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:16 PM   #23
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

PS=Perfect Susano'o.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 12-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #24
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
Tobirama has fought Uchiha enough to know not to look into their eye's so that is next to impossible and since Madara has not proven himself to be able to use Genjutsu without eye contact this would be his only way.
Kisame would know not to look into his eyes from working with Itachi there fore ending the Genjutsu problem.

and was in the world is PS do you mean MS?
tHANKS nOCTIS
---------------------
Even IF!!!!!!!!!! Genjutsu did not work nothing is beating PERFECT SUSANOO
Old 12-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #25
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
tHANKS nOCTIS
---------------------
Even IF!!!!!!!!!! Genjutsu did not work nothing is beating PERFECT SUSANOO
If he can even bring it out.

Remember first Madara has to summon Susanoo then turn it into imperfect Susanoo and stableize it's chakra and that's only if they let him.

In that Time Tobirama would have use Bringer of Darkness, made and ocean of water and Kisame would have used super water shark bomb jutsu to steal his chakra and make the Shark bomb stronger, or he could use good old shark shin to steal his chakra.

With not enough chakra to pull it off he wouldn't be able use PS and since he's not and edo no endless chakra pool for him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
If he can even bring it out.
????

Remember first Madara has to summon Susanoo then turn it into imperfect Susanoo and stableize it's chakra and that's only if they let him.
those are only 3 steps that do not take that much time at all with the distance they have and the distance Madara can make in between them

In that Time Tobirama would have use Bringer of Darkness, made and ocean of water and Kisame would have used super water shark bomb jutsu to steal his chakra and make the Shark bomb stronger, or he could use good old shark shin to steal his chakra.
Perfect Susanoo is huge and covers a large range. Just swinging the sword and stompping around would do major damage alone

With not enough chakra to pull it off he wouldn't be able use PS and since he's not and edo no endless chakra pool for him.
its still possible even if he has a limmited time frame
Hey I forget about Izangmi!

Even if they can blind him with the darkness and kill him Madara can come back to life and appear right behind them and finish them with Susanoo or Amaterasu

also we do not know that they both know not to look into their eyes or how well they can fight without making eye contact.

Also Amaterasu would not take that long to travel when only 2 ppl dodged the attack
Old 12-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #27
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Hey I forget about Izangmi!

Madara has never used this move, not even by hype

Even if they can blind him with the darkness and kill him Madara can come back to life and appear right behind them and finish them with Susanoo or Amaterasu

susanoo is giant mass of chakra, super water shark bomb still steals it's chakra possibly dispelling it and how would he use Amaerasu on something he can't see? not to mention that it's chakra too so it possibly get dispelled too.

also we do not know that they both know not to look into their eyes or how well they can fight without making eye contact.

The Same way they've been managing this entire time, Tobirama has fought the Uchiha enough to know not to look into their eyes and has been able to fight them effectively without doing so and you yourself have even said that Kisame does not need his eyes to fight people since he was tracked people while underground and in the mist

Also Amaterasu would not take that long to travel when only 2 ppl dodged the attack

Did you not see how long it took for amaterasu to reach Sasuke and Gaara when it was used against him, it's still more than dodgable.
Your Turn

Old 12-04-2012, 09:22 PM   #28
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Madara used Izangmi to escape Hashirama in their final battle
The susanoo can still destroy it (from behind or the sides) the just have to avoid the mouth
that is hype/assumptions
truth
Old 12-04-2012, 10:55 PM   #29
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Madara used Izangmi to escape Hashirama in their final battle
The susanoo can still destroy it (from behind or the sides) the just have to avoid the mouth
that is hype/assumptions
truth
and where in the manga or anime did it say that he used this?

And how exactly are you so sure that Susanoo can avoid it there has been no proof that it has any speed on it at all, just power and if it takes a swing at it, it's get its chakra absorbed.

Old 12-04-2012, 11:06 PM   #30
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^yeah Ive never really seen susaano move around at all. Its safe to say that being in susaano trumps speed, otherwise this would have been shown clearly. Giant water shark missile should be able to hit susaano head on, and chakra steal the hell out of it, making it stronger to envelop the person. I doubt that it would hurt the person inside though. The power feats of giant water shark missile really hasnt been shown. The most I could imagine it doing is highly weakining susaano. Maybe. Anyone else have some input?

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #31
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanduhman View Post
^yeah Ive never really seen susaano move around at all. Its safe to say that being in susaano trumps speed, otherwise this would have been shown clearly. Giant water shark missile should be able to hit susaano head on, and chakra steal the hell out of it, making it stronger to envelop the person. I doubt that it would hurt the person inside though. The power feats of giant water shark missile really hasnt been shown. The most I could imagine it doing is highly weakining susaano. Maybe. Anyone else have some input?
Doesn't Madara stand on PS's head?

Old 12-04-2012, 11:33 PM   #32
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^ummm.. Good question? im not sure right now haha

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
Old 12-04-2012, 11:38 PM   #33
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
^ummm.. Good question? im not sure right now haha
I heard that he did, but I don't remember and I don't want to assume anything lol

Old 12-05-2012, 06:55 AM   #34
PrinceofPeace
Banned

It was in the manga according to his bio. He had the requirements to use it
Old 12-05-2012, 07:14 AM   #35
scallanan
Chunin Exam Participant

scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.scallanan has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

One thing I'd like to add that I think got left out is... Madara cannot use izanagi to it's full potential. Izanagi requires the cells of the 1st for it to be complete. Danzo needed the 1sts cells to access it for 1min per eye. That said, izanagi can still be used by madara.. So really, madara's best powers would be izanagi (incomplete), susanoo, tsukuyomi (which he'll probably miss with because of kisame and tobirama's info on the sharingan), and amaterasu (which is supposed to be a technique that can't be dodged, also info is known about it by kisame and tobirama). Only people to dodge amaterasu was sasuke (and itachi wasn't even trying his best to hit him, so as not to kill sasuke), and A who used a body flicker technique to get out of the way. It takes a split second for the flames to engulf someone so don't underestimate amaterasu. It can be used without hand seals also, which is an advantage.
scallanan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:24 AM   #36
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Thanks for the back up. I am trying to find the chp but Madara used izangmi to escape HASHIRAMA boss-ness

I still do not see how they dodge Amaterasu. The distance is not that great. They do not have knowledge on that Jutsu.

the flames do not travel it is visual contact. Ay just moved to fast that the flames hit ewhat Saskue could see.

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 12-05-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Old 12-05-2012, 08:27 AM   #37
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

^Well kisame has knowledge of ammy. Just the fact that kisame was the partner of Itachi gives him a big advantage in this fight, since he would know a lot bout uchiha abilities. Overall, I would say that madara wins, but it would be a good match nonetheless. Kisame does have some power moves that would have to be dealt with, and water dome would help with countering ammy easily.

Edit: and I dont think tobi would go down so easily with kisame at his side. They can both be there for eachother as chakra channels, and they can both fuse their attacks together to make something ridiculous.

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
Old 12-05-2012, 08:43 AM   #38
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
^Well kisame has knowledge of ammy. Just the fact that kisame was the partner of Itachi gives him a big advantage in this fight,
(Assumption. Itachi could have tried to keep stuff hidden.... you know like the fact that ITACHI WAS A SPY)
since he would know a lot bout uchiha abilities. Overall, I would say that madara wins, but it would be a good match nonetheless. Kisame does have some power moves that would have to be dealt with, and water dome would help with countering ammy easily.

Edit: and I dont think tobi would go down so easily with kisame at his side. They can both be there for eachother as chakra channels, and they can both fuse their attacks together to make something ridiculous.
We love you Kisame
Old 12-05-2012, 09:07 AM   #39
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

^haha too true XD

Spoiler:

1. My best friends
Old 12-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #40
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

When did Madara use Tsukuyomi? I remember him using a Genjutsu, but I don't think it was ever said to be Tsukuyomi was it?

and besides Tobirama uses Edo Tensei, summons Hashirama to spank him again lol jk, but seriously he can use it.

Tags
kisame hoshigaki, madara uchiha, tobirama senju