Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Neji 4 40.00%
Kimimaro 5 50.00%
Tie 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-04-2012, 07:37 AM   #21
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Neji vs Kimimaro

I guess there is that, Vivi. But there is still the fact that every time Neji gets close and tries to land a strike, Kimmi produces bone spikes and Neji hurts himself. Kimmi has the reaction time to do so since he could react to Lee with ease.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:57 AM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Bone armour won't work against Gentle Fist cause it uses Chakra Needles which we know is energy thus should bypass it.
Are you saying the gentle fist will break the bone?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 10:27 AM   #23
Shukketsu
Genin Elite

Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Shukketsu finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I believe they are claiming that the chakra component of the gentle fist will simply bypass the bone. There is logical reasoning to assume as such, as physical objects would not act as defenses against such an attack (The reason it utterly bypasses clothing and flesh.), however, given that Kimimaro can almost spontaneously sprout bones from nigh-on anywhere on his body, I would say he could intercept such attacks anyway. Chances are Neji's reach would be insufficient.

One thing we must consider here is that Kimimaro has two arms of his own to use in offense or defense and then the ability to sprout bones for atack or defense from wherever he wants, meaning Neji will have a hard time actually landing a hit.

Last edited by Shukketsu; 12-04-2012 at 10:33 AM.
Shukketsu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:22 PM   #24
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

I don't really remember everything else you said, but I had to go before I could reply, remind me if everything, if I don't go back and read it before you do, but how would Kimimaro be able to attack Neji from underground with this bones, it's been explained to you many times that the rotation is a sphere not a dome, that's why when Neji uses it there is always a dent in the ground and then he uses it in mid air it's always a sphere.

also Neji's chakra drills into the opponents chakra network also damaging the organs, so not only would Kimimaro's chakra flow be all messed up, but him internal organs would as well. Kakashi already said that no matter how strong your body is that you can't build your organs up and because chakra is no really physical in a sense there i no way to stop it from entering your body.

the simple fact is that Kimimaro has no defense against the gentle fist.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:38 PM   #25
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

^Did you read anything that has been said here? He deffinetly has a defense for it. Nejii would not be poking chakra points, instead hed be getting his hands torn off by bone spikes.

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 03:46 PM   #26
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

did you read anything I posted on here, it's been stated that Gentle fist does not need a direct it, it was stated when Hinata tried to hit Neji, but she missed. Neji does not have poke people chakra points to disrupt their chakra he only needs to poke them to block their chakra.

When the Gentle first drills chakra into your chakra network it disrupts the persons chakra and since the chakra network if so closely tied together with the persons organs it damages them to, plus how would Kimimaro know that Neji is blocking his chakra points if he decided to do that?

It's been proven that he can block chakra points in the heat of battle without anyone noticing in his fight against Hinata.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 12-04-2012 at 04:28 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:00 PM   #27
tanduhman
Special Jonin Candidate

tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.tanduhman is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Either way nejii would have to make contact with a spot on kimmimaru that is left open. Kimmis spikes would prevent that for the most part, not to mention the fact that he will be attacking as well. I'd like to see nejii actually get into close enough range to do so when hes being shot at, and having a massive bone spear coming at him. Ever try to punch someone when they have a long sword or spear drawn?

Amazing things that tantan approves
Spoiler:

1. My best friends
2. Playing guitar is sexy
3. working out.. i know this sounds ridiculous, and jug headed, but it honestly clears my mind. Nothing better to release steam on than some weights. Not only that but completing a self created goal is priceless. I have constant goals through my training routine, and I plan to break them!
tanduhman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 04:28 PM   #28
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

When did he make and throw a bone spear?

And besides, I hardly see how that matters when A Neji doesn't have to directly touch you to hurt you and B ha has Air palms and as for throwing that bone spear of his if he has one, there is little thing called rotation that will take care of that.

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 12-04-2012 at 04:39 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:00 PM   #29
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
how would Kimimaro be able to attack Neji from underground with this bones, it's been explained to you many times that the rotation is a sphere not a dome, that's why when Neji uses it there is always a dent in the ground and then he uses it in mid air it's always a sphere.
yet the rotation is not instant. In generations Kimmi can send the bones through the ground

also Neji's chakra drills into the opponents chakra network also damaging the organs, so not only would Kimimaro's chakra flow be all messed up, but him internal organs would as well.
that is IF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! neji can land a hit.
Kakashi already said that no matter how strong your body is that you can't build your organs up and because chakra is no really physical in a sense there i no way to stop it from entering your body.

the simple fact is that Kimimaro has no defense against the gentle fist.
besides his bones
Kimmi has the speed/reactions to keep up with Neji-
-Kimmi kept up with Drunken Rock lee and Garra's sand. it took a PTS NEJI and PTS Guy to take down Neji.... so how would a Current Neji beat PTS NEJI and PTS GUY?
with this speed he is fast enough to dodge air palms

Bones (offensive/defensive)
-Neji is going to have a harder time hitting vital spots or even coming close with bones sticking out. You are not explanning well enough how Neji can survive an up close battle.

Rotation is not constant so Kimmi can spam finger bullets until he stops spinning
Old 12-04-2012, 08:04 PM   #30
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
did you read anything I posted on here, it's been stated that Gentle fist does not need a direct it, it was stated when Hinata tried to hit Neji, but she missed. Neji does not have poke people chakra points to disrupt their chakra he only needs to poke them to block their chakra.
I PERFECTLY understand this.... but did you notice how close hinata was? Do you think Neji can afford to get that close without getting hit by bones sticking out from Kimmi or his finger bullets?

When the Gentle first drills chakra into your chakra network it disrupts the persons chakra and since the chakra network if so closely tied together with the persons organs it damages them to,
going into CS1/2 would fix that issue
plus how would Kimimaro know that Neji is blocking his chakra points if he decided to do that?
does not have to cuz Neji getting that close is sucide

It's been proven that he can block chakra points in the heat of battle without anyone noticing in his fight against Hinata.
PTS Hinata is nothing compared to Kimmi
Old 12-04-2012, 08:05 PM   #31
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

OK a few things, unlike Neji's rotation being proven to be a sphere in both anime and manga Kimimaro's Generations skills are not counted in this fight, when I say all feats I mean anime and manga. If I meant feats they have from the video game I would say so.

Also chakra can travel through solid objects so how is it that you think that Kimimaro's bones are going to protect him from chakra drilling into his body, chakra network and organs? especially when Neji doesn't really even have to touch him?

And how does cs 1 or 2 stop this from happening all i see is that his body got stronger, not his organs.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Last edited by Dragon Style; 12-04-2012 at 08:09 PM.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:11 PM   #32
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

If Neji gets game feats then all he has to do is get a little close and then just kamehameha.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 08:13 PM   #33
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
OK a few things, unlike Neji's rotation being proven to be a sphere in both anime and manga Kimimaro's Generations skills are not counted in this fight, when I say all feats I mean anime and manga. If I meant feats they have from the video game I would say so.
I used to make the same mistakes but ALL FEATS means ALLLLL FEATTTSSS. Uchiha Sora had to correct me on that. Please modify OP if you want.

Also chakra can travel through solid objects so how is it that you think that Kimimaro's bones are going to protect him from chakra drilling into his body, chakra network and organs? especially when Neji doesn't really even have to touch him?
its not going to protect... but one bone hit is more lethal then one gentle fist hit. Neji can not afford to get that close even if he does not need contact
.How does Neji

1-Counter Finger Bullet Spam?
-Neji can not rotate forever and as soon as he stops he gets hit. Neji can try to run but he can not do it forever. Kimmi easily regnerates bones and the jutsu is little to no effort

2-Larch Dance
-do you really think Neji can surive this with rotation? Even so as soon as Neji surives by spinning when he stops Kimmi can pop out and land the FINAL BLOW

3-Contact
How does Neji get close enough (even though he does not need contact) to hurt Kimmi while Neji surives? Kimmi can always go into CS2 to gain back energy or chakra or health.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:18 PM   #34
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
its not going to protect... but one bone hit is more lethal then one gentle fist hit. Neji can not afford to get that close even if he does not need contact
.How does Neji

-Neji can not rotate forever and as soon as he stops he gets hit. Neji can try to run but he can not do it forever. Kimmi easily regnerates bones and the jutsu is little to no effort

2-Larch Dance
-do you really think Neji can surive this with rotation? Even so as soon as Neji surives by spinning when he stops Kimmi can pop out and land the FINAL BLOW

3-Contact
How does Neji get close enough (even though he does not need contact) to hurt Kimmi while Neji surives? Kimmi can always go into CS2 to gain back energy or chakra or health.
Finger Bullets- Same way he diverted Kimi's forest-tearing arrow.

Larch Dance- he can. If Kimi attacked him first then Kimi would get pushed back. There would be no popping out to land a final blow.

Contact- CS2 doesn't heal. If anything it hurts. It corrodes your body. Also can't really understand your wording in the first sentence.

Kamehameha or giant air palm=Rupture his internal organs=GG

Also air palm isn't really visible.

Old 12-04-2012, 08:26 PM   #35
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Finger Bullets- Same way he diverted Kimi's forest-tearing arrow.
Neji can not rotate forever, it uses more chakra than figner bullets and I think Neji would get a lil quizy lol

Larch Dance- he can. If Kimi attacked him first then Kimi would get pushed back. There would be no popping out to land a final blow.
air palms can be dodged

Contact- CS2 doesn't heal. If anything it hurts. It corrodes your body. Also can't really understand your wording in the first sentence.
Kimmi was not complaning from the CS. It would restore chakra

Kamehameha or giant air palm=Rupture his internal organs=GG
dodges! With Kimmi's reacftion feats it would be easy
Garra's sand (speed/power) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Neji AIr Palms (speed/power)

Also air palm isn't really visible.
yet dodgable. One could tell from the air and the motion of Neji's attack.
Old 12-04-2012, 08:27 PM   #36
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
.How does Neji

Why are you under the impression that Neji needs to rotate forever and have you forgotten that Neji can rotate while on the move, Neji does not need to run, he can use Air Palms to take care of Kimimaro since it has been proven that air palms so far as we've seen is an instant kill

2-Larch Dance

This is not true do you really think that Kimimaro would get up so quickly after having his own power thrown back at him with more than twice the force and then sent flying? I think not

3-Contact

Like I said Neji and move while rotating and rather Kimimaro uses CS 1 or 2 or not, it will not completely heal him of the damage done to his chakra network and organs/ since is chakra would be disrupted there is no telling if he'll be able pull CS off properly or not and as shown in the fight with Hinata rather she is own his level or not all organs would react the same, His organs would continue to cause him damage and pain long term unless treated by medical ninja. Neji could also use Air Palms so he doesn't have to close the distance.
Kimimaro's bone are nowhere near as Dangerous as Neji's gentle fist, internal damage trumps external damage every time.

A sure fire way for Neji to win this fight is simple, since you are to bent on larch danch, Kimimaro can use Large Dance and as soon as he gets close enough and tries to spin Neji hits him with point blank Air Palm. GG.

Old 12-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #37
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
Kimimaro's bone are nowhere near as Dangerous as Neji's gentle fist, internal damage trumps external damage every time.
say that to me after you took a CS1/2 Kimmi stab to the chest or legs or arms.
If Hinata get hit with gentle fist in those places she could still fight

A sure fire way for Neji to win this fight is simple, since you are to bent on larch danch, Kimimaro can use Large Dance and as soon as he gets close enough and tries to spin Neji hits him with point blank Air Palm. GG.
naw finger bullets GG and kimmi can hit him first cuz Kimmi is faster
when did Neji rotate on the move? Even so Rotating cost more energy and Palms can be dodged.

Can your prove that Rotation is that strong? Also Kimmi can just use his whip which is not directly at him.

In theory yes. but I do not see how Neji is going to afford to get close even if he does not need to hit the opponent... but he still must be near!
Kimmi would have a bone finger to the head or stab him if he got that close
Old 12-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #38
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Awards Showcase

@PoP

Neji diverted the huge arrow by emitting a chakra field around him, not rotating.

What does air palm have to do with rotating against larch dance?

It doesn't restore chakra, it eats away the users chakra to give them a more powerful chakra.

Have you not seen Nejis kamehameha(Mountain Crusher from Accel 2)? No way Kimi's dodging that if they're close. Kisames didn't see or dodge the air palm. It's not visible. He gets hit before he even knows it was an attack

Gaara's sand wasn't that fast PTS. Base Lee outsped it, who couldn't blitz Kimi. And Gaara's sand is a different type of power, air palm and mountain crusher do internal damage.

Awkward thought they had all feats.. OP was changed

Old 12-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #39
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
@PoP

Neji diverted the huge arrow by emitting a chakra field around him, not rotating.
so Neji would constantly do this as bone bullets fired?

What does air palm have to do with rotating against larch dance?
??huh

It doesn't restore chakra, it eats away the users chakra to give them a more powerful chakra.
Agreed

Have you not seen Nejis kamehameha(Mountain Crusher from Accel 2)? No way Kimi's dodging that if they're close. Kisames didn't see or dodge the air palm. It's not visible. He gets hit before he even knows it was an attack
in time to get hit by Bone bullets or his final dance?

Gaara's sand wasn't that fast PTS. Base Lee outsped it, who couldn't blitz Kimi. And Gaara's sand is a different type of power, air palm and mountain crusher do internal damage.
BAse Lee>>. Sand>>> AIr Palms (speed wise)

Awkward thought they had all feats.. OP was changed
*Looking up Rotation*
Old 12-04-2012, 09:00 PM   #40
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
when did Neji rotate on the move? Even so Rotating cost more energy and Palms can be dodged.

Can your prove that Rotation is that strong? Also Kimmi can just use his whip which is not directly at him.

In theory yes. but I do not see how Neji is going to afford to get close even if he does not need to hit the opponent... but he still must be near!
Kimmi would have a bone finger to the head or stab him if he got that close
It was shown twice that move while rotation, once when he fought his clone and another time in that anime when they were all fighting over the lamp to get that wish and also in the Naruto the shippuden movie 1

Yes I can prove that Neji's rotation is that strong because nothing has gotten through it and that is the description of the move so until it is priven otherwise then yes it is that strong.

Also how is Kimimaro doing to dodge a point blank Air Palm?

Tags
kimimaro, neji hyuuga