Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-29-2012, 04:23 PM   #21
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ino, Hinata and TenTen showing promise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Um I don't recall Tsunade ever being useless?
Relies on a child
She is femalular, which Kishi despises
everyone here mostly hates Tsucknade, and will stick to it, Tsunade needs to die, liek nao!

Wooster can help me here, this forum is entirely biased against Tsunade.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:26 PM   #22
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I like Tsunade

Nobody can kill anyways.........she even managed to summon Katsuyu with nearly no chakra while half her body is ripped off.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:27 PM   #23
Vivi
Little Miss Spoiler
Formerly V-Valentine
Jonin

Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Vivi is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Only good thing from Tsunade comes from Rex.Lalalala.

Jessie>Tifa and Aeris.
Vivi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:39 PM   #24
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Good i was afraid it was a NaruSaku moment
Why would I make thread about a NaruSaku moment, you know I'm pro NaruHina and that I detest Sakura's personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
Relies on a child
She is femalular, which Kishi despises
everyone here mostly hates Tsucknade, and will stick to it, Tsunade needs to die, liek nao!

Wooster can help me here, this forum is entirely biased against Tsunade.
Tsunade believes in Naruto, she doesn't rely on him, there is a difference.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 11-29-2012 at 04:42 PM.
Hotarubi Hyuuga is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:40 PM   #25
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

It is good we are seeing them do more decent stuff more its only fair. I never thought they were week just thought they never got much screen time like many others. It was cool seeing Ten Ten use one of those items like in anime we saw her taking out some of Kakuzu's hearts and yeah Ino was doing well with her mind transformation as well especially with the 10 tails and Hinata as well which is good I always wanted to see her in action more especially with Naruto I want to see them fight together I hope we do in this fight I know we will in a way anyways but I mean focus on just them together at least part of the fight it would be awesome to see how things would happen between them for a change.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 04:29 PM   #26
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sakura will be the last one to do something impressive, as in her time will come later since she's a main character, regardless who is there, the ones to make the biggest impact will be the original Team 7, Naruto will somehow get a powerup, Sasuke will have the Perfect Susanoo, Kakashi will get Obito's other sharingan(when he's kill by Madara), & Sakura will likely get something from Tsunade.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 12:45 AM   #27
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Well, lets hope that EVERYONE (with a distinctly rememberable name) will do something to contribute to the GRAND VICTORY.

Which chapter/page was Tenten in???

And I think now I understand the Ino-Hina combo:
Hinata used her Byaugan to direct Ino's jutsu to hit from afar.
And they did it in PERFECT timing, which made them avert the SUPER-BEAM in those feeble TWO SECONDS.
Those two worked in perfect sync, just that the Uchihas are simply too strong.
But, hey, these two "girlies" effectively SAVED the MAIN character from at least major injury.

Let's see what cool stuff shall happen next.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #28
NarutoUzumaki12
Special Jonin Candidate

NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!NarutoUzumaki12 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutorious View Post
Sakura will be the last one to do something impressive, as in her time will come later since she's a main character, regardless who is there, the ones to make the biggest impact will be the original Team 7, Naruto will somehow get a powerup, Sasuke will have the Perfect Susanoo, Kakashi will get Obito's other sharingan(when he's kill by Madara), & Sakura will likely get something from Tsunade.
Agreed.

Naruto is Finnaly where it belongs on Toonami

Currently playing: Assassin's Creed 3

Spoiler:
Rest in peace Neji

NarutoUzumaki12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 10:42 PM   #29
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

The day Sakura saves the day... um, will be never.
Dunno, but have such a feeling.
She's not totally useless, especially not now, but this is a bit of a different aspect.
I do agree that the final GOOD vs EVIL battle shall include AT LEAST 2 Uchihas.
Well, the very LAST battle will have AN Uchiha vs AN Uzumaki, that's like 500%.
Funny enough, those might be NOT the ones you think about, if my Kakashi-senses are right.
(And if my Jiraiya-senses are right, BOTH of them should have unusual eyes. )

Last edited by koshej; 12-03-2012 at 10:44 PM.
Old 12-04-2012, 12:09 AM   #30
Belisarius
Academy Graduate

Belisarius saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Ten ten is still worthless. Seriously zero ninjutsu, not even one, only weapons handling and summoning.

I like Ten Ten as a character, I wish they would just give her like atleast one ninjutsu, she's cmpletely outclassed, like just a fireball, or mud wall, or water attack it can be weak she should just be able to use chakra or something srsly. so unfair that she gets nothing.
Belisarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 12:26 AM   #31
koshej
Veteran Chunin

Well, she still can use any ranged weapon to stuck it into Juubi's eye the most inappropriate (for Uchihas) moment.
Yeah, Team Gai is weird.
Wait, ALL of them don't (or can't) use ninjutsu, have you ever thought of it???
Even Neji OR Gai.
A team of taijutsuists.
(In a sense, the most realistic team of them all, hehehe.)
Old 12-04-2012, 04:00 AM   #32
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
The day Sakura saves the day... um, will be never.
Dunno, but have such a feeling.
She's not totally useless, especially not now, but this is a bit of a different aspect.
I do agree that the final GOOD vs EVIL battle shall include AT LEAST 2 Uchihas.
Well, the very LAST battle will have AN Uchiha vs AN Uzumaki, that's like 500%.
Funny enough, those might be NOT the ones you think about, if my Kakashi-senses are right.
(And if my Jiraiya-senses are right, BOTH of them should have unusual eyes. )
Who said anything about Sakura saving the day? That'll be the guy who's name is on the title, i said do something impressive.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
girl, hinata hyuuga, ino yamanaka, ten ten