Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-28-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Sage Mode and Rikudo Mode transformations

Got the below idea from Rezeon's post in the current Chapter Thread.

We already know Naruto currently has two different 'modes' which he can potentially combine, but which we have not seen him do yet:

Sage Mode: Collecting Nature Energy
Rikudo Mode: Utilizing Kurama's Chakra (which is melded with his)

Both of these modes are about to undergo a transformation next time they are utilized. Sage Mode will be changed because Naruto's kage bunshin came into contact with Juubi's tail while in Sage Mode, and we know that the Juubi is purely nature chakra. When Naruto goes back into Sage Mode, part of the nature chakra he will gather will be from the Juubi, hence the powerup of this mode.

Rikudo Mode (which has been changing as Naruto and Kurama have become more in sync) will be transformed by Kurama's 'regroup' and 'repair' of his chakra (depending on the translation, one translation reads: create and accumulate. Either way the spirit is the same). Kurama then went into a pose similar to what Naruto goes into when entering Sage Mode, so it can be assumed he is gathering energy. Since Naruto was willed some chakra from the other bijuu, and assuming Kurama is gathering Nature Energy (which we can assume is what his chakra is made of, as he is split from Juubi who is pure nature energy), I'd venture a guess that this regrouping will lead to the other bijuus' chakra regrouping within Naruto or the assimilation of some of Juubi's chakra as well (as he is a collection of those very bijuus).

As we all have been predicting, these two modes will inevitably be combined for one helluva power up (for So6P to have taken on Juubi single handed, that dude must have been uber-powerful!), as they appear to be converging into a path where they are extremely similar (based off nature energy and synced with Juubi/bijuu chakra). As they creep closer together it will be easier for Naruto to do one of his trademark combinations, and then bam! ultimate power up.
Namikaze_Naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:37 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Sage Mode and Rikudo Mode transformations

I don't really see Naruto doing this until he fights Sasuke, TBH

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:29 AM   #3
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Are people still expecting a ten-chapter fight between Naruto and Sasuke in the middle of all of this?

How is that even absurdly logical with Obito/Madara/Juubi currently trying to roflstomp the entire world?

Sasuke: "Time-out!" *assumes stance*
Naruto: "YOOOSSHHH" *assumes stance*
Obito: "Oh, my bad, forgot this is more important for you two." *stands aside*
Madara: "It can't be helped...go on, multiply your incompetence." *rubs neck*

Lower your fingers.
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:12 AM   #4
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I don't think Naruto and Sasuke would fight in the middle of this fight. Sasuke knows the stakes if Madara/Obito win, he's just as much of at risk as everyone else.
DrKage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:06 AM   #5
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Namikaze_Naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I don't think they would fight in the middle, I think that if Sasuke joins in he most likely would fight against Madara / Obito, as they are the ones who plotted to kill the Uchiha clan (which is his whole reason for swearing vengeance against Konoha).

That being said, I don't think he would join Naruto's side, he will still be fighting for himself and still be pissed at Konoha (albeit his secondary target).
Old 11-30-2012, 06:09 PM   #6
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze_Naruto View Post
Got the below idea from Rezeon's post in the current Chapter Thread.

We already know Naruto currently has two different 'modes' which he can potentially combine, but which we have not seen him do yet:

Sage Mode: Collecting Nature Energy
Rikudo Mode: Utilizing Kurama's Chakra (which is melded with his)

Both of these modes are about to undergo a transformation next time they are utilized. Sage Mode will be changed because Naruto's kage bunshin came into contact with Juubi's tail while in Sage Mode, and we know that the Juubi is purely nature chakra. When Naruto goes back into Sage Mode, part of the nature chakra he will gather will be from the Juubi, hence the powerup of this mode.
I doubt it...so u're saying just because naruto got hit with Juubi tail, he'd be able to collect Juubi chakra the next time he goes sage mode... why?
The fact that Juubi is a mass of Nature energy doesn't mean naruto can extract nature energy from him. Nature energy is freely available in the atmosphere but once collected, it becomes molded into the users original chakra so collecting a molded chakra shouldn't be equal to collecting it from the atmosphere..

Rikudo Mode (which has been changing as Naruto and Kurama have become more in sync) will be transformed by Kurama's 'regroup' and 'repair' of his chakra (depending on the translation, one translation reads: create and accumulate. Either way the spirit is the same). Kurama then went into a pose similar to what Naruto goes into when entering Sage Mode, so it can be assumed he is gathering energy. Since Naruto was willed some chakra from the other bijuu, and assuming Kurama is gathering Nature Energy (which we can assume is what his chakra is made of, as he is split from Juubi who is pure nature energy), I'd venture a guess that this regrouping will lead to the other bijuus' chakra regrouping within Naruto or the assimilation of some of Juubi's chakra as well (as he is a collection of those very bijuus).

That part is interesting, but the Juubi part again, i'm not so sure. I think that Kuubi Mode Naruto, will be capable of accumulating more nature energy than ordinary naruto because He'd have enough chakra that cannot easily be overwhelmed by nature energy. Besides, it could be easier going Sage Mode first before Entering Kuubi Mode ( just like before he faced Nagato); rather than entering Kuubi Mode first before going sage mode. Though the later would grant him more nature energy accumulation than the former.

As we all have been predicting, these two modes will inevitably be combined for one helluva power up (for So6P to have taken on Juubi single handed, that dude must have been uber-powerful!), as they appear to be converging into a path where they are extremely similar (based off nature energy and synced with Juubi/bijuu chakra). As they creep closer together it will be easier for Naruto to do one of his trademark combinations, and then bam! ultimate power up.
Lol, I was the first to predict this mode on TB, but anyways, it's so obvious now, that it'd happen... But I'm guessing it's Naruto's trump card against Sasuke... not against the juubi
Interesting thought... i like most of it.

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 02:12 PM   #7
Namikaze_Naruto
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Interesting thought... i like most of it.
As a whole it's a bit thin, but like most things in my mind there is usually one gem within the mass of incoherence

I just have a feeling that there is going to be some connection between the bijuu chakras willed to Naruto and the Juubi, and that is going to play a factor.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #8
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It is possible the Juubi and Naruto are already connected, since Naruto has a connection with all the bijuus that comprise the Juubi in the first place. It could be the ace up his sleeve, and it's possible he couldn't confirm this until he made contact with the resurrected form of the Juubi.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:12 AM   #9
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

That should follow Kishi logic. All the tailed beasts seemed to give some of their chakra to Naruto and you only need a portion of chakra from each to make the Juubi. In theory, it should be forming inside Naruto but Kurama hasn't said anything.
DrKage is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 09:29 PM   #10
Belisarius
Academy Graduate

Belisarius saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

and then sasuke shows up and uses amaterasu on the juubi once and its gg.
Belisarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #11
Russ-san
Freshmen Academy Student

Russ-san is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namikaze_Naruto View Post
As a whole it's a bit thin, but like most things in my mind there is usually one gem within the mass of incoherence

I just have a feeling that there is going to be some connection between the bijuu chakras willed to Naruto and the Juubi, and that is going to play a factor.
Honestly if it doesn't I think I missed the whole point of that chapter
Russ-san is offline   Reply With Quote