Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-28-2012, 09:02 PM   #7281
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

*Onto Route 31*

"So I have to battle a gym leader right? "-I asked

"lol are you scared?Yeah I hear the gym leader uses electric types. So you should get some rock types."-She responded

"Rock types? why? And no I am not scared"-I responded

"Wow you really do not know much about pokemon do you? Anyway you have a fire and a flying/bug type so you are at a lil of a disadvantage here bud"-She stated

"Psh you trainers and your type advantages. I'll win this with PURE STRENGTH"-I said in a macho tone

"Fine well I guess we do not have to visit Dark Cave then. I already have a pokemon and I want to shop in this city. I cannot wait to sit down"-She said aloud

"Agreed Violet City and my 1st gym badge here I come!In the mean time lets start training!"-I also said aloud

*I summoned my pokemon out of their pokeballs but they acted strange*

"What's wrong with them?"-I asked
"Not to worry looks like they have POKERUS! Kudos this will make your pokemon even STRONGER"-She exclaimed

"SWEET now lets get out a battle plan"-I stated

*nora sat under a tree petting her pokemon*

"BEGIN"-I yelled

*Hellgar used ember on Lady-B.
As the flames few Lady-B eyes glew and she summoned a transparent pink wall around her to reduce the impact of the fire.
Hellagar then responded with Snarl but Lady-B overpowerd it with Bug Buz and Hellagr recieved damgae.
"COME ON GUYS STRONGER FASTER BETTER!'-I encouraged "Enough for now lets do solo drills.

Training
Spoiler:

*I threw discs at Lady-B and she dodged them and hit them with icepunch. We tried to control her speed of agilitiy by making it fly thorugh obstacles in the forest*

*Hellgar tried to intense its new flame. It used Ember constantly on the water to try to make steam. It went though tough training in the water and swam in it trying to build up its endurance. With Flame Charge Hellgar easily made steam in a nearby stream. It was able to get surpass lady-B speed with an agility*

*headed for Violet City*

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-28-2012 at 09:24 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:00 PM   #7282
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

Nicolas walked with Charmander to the sign that lead them to Route 1 and toward Viridian City. "Charmander, I want you to remember this place and day because I know I will. This is the day that everything changes for us." Charmander shook his head in agreement and then the two walked were just about to walk out of Pallet Town when just then Nicolas heard someone yelling his name and telling him to stop. He turned to see that Professor Oak was running up to him.
It turns out that Professor Oak thought that Nicolas wasn't ready to go out into the wild. After the professor went through Nicolas bag and saw that had 2 potions, 5 pokeballs, and 1 antidote. Professor Oak then reached into his back pocket and hand Nicolas a pokedex, told him good luck and went on his way. Nicolas nodded and being walking down Route 1.
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:26 AM   #7283
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Loop was walking to the gym when he saw that guy he ran into earlier. "Hey! You gonna battle the gym leader?" Loop asked, even though he already knew the answer. What else would he still be doing in Violet City? "Good luck" Loop didn't really mean it, but he wasn't an ass.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:07 AM   #7284
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

*Arrives into Violet City*

"Finally were HERE! And I see the gym lets GO!!!"-I yelled pumped
*As I raced to the gym I realized I was not moving foward, I looked back and I see that Petal was holding me down with Vine whip*

"What's the big idea"-I asked

"Your not ready for a gym battle! You do not even know type advantages. You can not win all battles with brute strength. Sorry to sound like a nag but you need to go to a pokemon school and learn a thing or to first ya dig?"-She stated

"No I want to battle now!"-I threw up and uproar

"Erg boys" she groaned"Chikorita Stun Spore"
*a yellow poweder was summoned and I inhaled it which left me stunned! Chikorita and Nora then dragged me to the school*

------
Learns about type advantages and poekmon status and moves and natures.. e.tc. e.t.c eventuall got our degrees in pokemon mastery
-----

"Nora is that you"-???? asked

"OMG is that you Noha!?!?!"-She said with excitment

*A cyncdical appeared next to Noha*
"Tragic this is my old childhood friend Noha. We go way back. We both started our journey at the same time and this is his pokemon. "-She exclpained

"Whos your boyfriend"-He asked
"*blushes* He is not my bf

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-29-2012 at 09:25 AM.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:44 PM   #7285
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Meh."

Was his response to Loop's invite to attend his training session. Loop went off to a clearing while Julius headed the opposite.

"Go! Absol and Hoot-Hoot!"

The pokeballs released Absol and Hoot-Hoot.

"Let's see what your moves are, if you'd please."

Hoot-Hoot smiled and jumped up and down. His beak then lighted up and he pecked at a tree.

"Peck, nice."

Hoot-Hoot's wings lighted up and attacked a random Caterpie.

"Wing Attack."

Hoot-Hoot formed a ball of ghostly energy and fired it at a tree.

"Shadow Ball."

Hoot-Hoot started moving really fast until other copies were formed from it.

"Double Team."

Hoot-Hoot started moving really fast so that he was a bit of a blur.

"Agility, like Loop's Aipom."

Hoot-Hoot's eyes started to turn into spirals, a random Rattata fell asleep.

"Hypnosis."

Hoot-Hoot flapped it's wings in enjoyment. Absol was training alone on a poor, poor tree. Absol turned and headed towards Julius as the tree fell to pieces.

"Ab! Absol!"

Absol bounded happily toward Julius as Julius turned to head towards Violet City. He took out a book. On the cover, it read "POKEGUIDE: JOHTO" at the top. He flipped through the pages and stopped at page 14.

"The gym leader of Violet City's name is Volt, he's a master of electric type pokemon."

The two pokemon responded with an "Sol!" and a "Hoo!". Julius closed the book and put it in his bag. He then continued to Violet City.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:58 PM   #7286
PrinceofPeace
Banned

"I would love to catch up"-Noha said

"um okay her Tragic are you okay with this? I will reserve a room at the Pokemon center kay?-She said

"Psh like I care. I am going to train some more and get ready for my battle"-I stated

"But its so late surely you can wait to change. I will like to get to know you"-Noha said

*Tragic walks out*

(Noha and Nora connecting)
Spoiler:

(walks to Pokemon center)
Nora- so how have you been?
Noah- great actually I won my first gym badge already
Nora- what no way kudos bro. So what now?
Noah- well I would love to visit my hometown where we used to live before I get my next gym badge. So ... Who is that boy?
Nora- haha jealous? He is a mysterious boy named tragic he is cool and sweet and tries to act tough. He is going to be the next champion ya know!
Noah- hey what about me I thought you said I was gonna be champion
Nora- that was when we were kids ... When I believed in you.
noah- its about your ma huh? look im sorry i was not there for you then but i am here nOw . Please let's travel together you barely know that kid. Tragic is probably not even his name.
You know I still love you
Nora- and I don't care. I don't care if you love me or whatever his name is. I have been with this kid for less tha. A week and he has saved me more times than you have. I can be myef around him and he treats me like a regular person.
Noah- do you love him?
Nora- that is not your business. Look it's late and it was great to catch up by I gotta go.
(Walks away from Noah)

Tragic exploration
Spoiler:
*As Tragic walks though the city he comes to a swaying tower near a body of water*
"Looks like the ideal place to train"-I said quietly
*as Tragic walks though the tower it was quiet tooo queit*
"Help us"???-a voice cried out
*Tragic heared voices screamming an moaning. As he traveled the tower he saw monks and pokemon K.O*
"Hellgar Lady-B get out here"-I said as I threw my pokeballs
*tragic arrives on the final level and sees a monk semi-conscience*
"What happened "-I asked
"Run get out of here. It's a nightmare"-the monk said as he lost conscience
*Suddenly bellsprouts fell from the top pillars*
"As if Use Ember Helgar and Lady-B intercept them with Psybeam"-I commanded
*the enemies were bombared with attacks and fell to the ground*
*Suddenly a gastly appeared*
"Ah so your the troublemaker"-I said
*Right off the bat Gastly used Hypnoisis on us*
Lady-B dropped to the ground yet Hellgar stood in front of me and wacked was uneffected while snarling to keep me awake
"Erg your weak Lady-B return"-I pulled back Lady-B cuz she was useless
"Sorry Gastly but looks like you need to go back to school cuz that hypnoisis wont work on Helgar"-I said bragging
"hellgar show off your multi combo! Use Flame charge and charge at it whil you snarl!"-I commanded
*Gastly was stunned by the supereffective audio dark type move then was pounded by a direct attack*
"Go pokeball!"-i yelled as I threw a pokeball
*wiggle... wigglle.... wiggle... ding (caught)
"SUCCESS! Looks like you depend too much on that hypnosis attack.
*The monks came to their conscience*
"thank you now take this it is the TM flash you saved us all"-the monks said with a smile
"Wow welll I just wanted the pokemon but thanks

*heads to the gym and meets with Nora but both agree to have the battle in the morning)

Jenny story
Spoiler:
mam we still have no leads on the robbery it looks like the tracks have run cold
Jenny-agreed but we shall keep looking.... Say what is that in your hand?
(The rookie gives Jenny a letter from the champion lance that congrats her for her powerful service and promotes her to the general of johto. With this you will have complete control of the police force and you have a lot of power and you are one of the members of the johto council)
So shall we give up the search?
Fool I am just getting started.... The robbery may take a back seat though. With this power I think I have a new objective in mind-Jenny stated with a smirk

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-29-2012 at 05:29 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 05:49 PM   #7287
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Time on Kitten's quest View Post
Kitten: I'm going to become a pokemon master, right Penquin?
Penquin the Piplup smiled from inside it's pokeball.
Kitten: I wonder if I'll get a pokedex, but only elite trainers get them. I hear one of them is a champion, another is a gym leader, one has the ability to heal pokemon, and they have all defeated groups of people that used pokemon for evil.
Kitten begins walking through route 201 on her way to the shop in Sandgem Town.
Kitten arrives in Sandgem town.
Kitten: Penquin come on out *the little Piplup jumps out of it's pokeball*
Penquin: Pip Pip Piplup
Kitten: Lets go to the shop to get some pokeballs so we can get some new friends.
Kitten and Penquin enter the shop
Kitten: Can I buy 10 pokeballs please?
Store clerk: Sorry we are sold out of pokeballs we sold them all to girl visiting from Jhoto.
Kitten: Awww that means I'll willn't be able to get any new pokemon until Jubilife City.
*Penquins begins to cry*
Kitten: Don't worry Penquin, we'll get the best team the world has ever seen.
*Penquin stops crying* Pebquin: Piplupppp!!!!!!
Kitten and Penquin begin their way to Jubilife City but will they win first battle on the way? Find out next time on Kitten's quest.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 06:10 PM   #7288
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Loop was walking to the gym when he saw that guy he ran into earlier. "Hey! You gonna battle the gym leader?" Loop asked, even though he already knew the answer. What else would he still be doing in Violet City? "Good luck" Loop didn't really mean it, but he wasn't an ass.
*the next morning*

"So how was your time with Noah"-I asked with a lil bit of care

"Fine"-She said with lack of energy

(I knew something was wrong but I was too tired and too pumped for my battle to care about her girly feelings)

*gets supplies together than heals party and walks out of pokemon center*
*walks towards gym*
"What kind of stupid question is that! Of course I am going to battle the idoit you loser. That is why your here as well rocks for brains."-I said with a dirty look
"I don't need your useless luck man. I've got this in the bag ya heard?-I said with confidence.
"Now out of the way I'm headed towards victory"-I said as I walked into the gym
Old 11-29-2012, 08:18 PM   #7289
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
*the next morning*

"So how was your time with Noah"-I asked with a lil bit of care

"Fine"-She said with lack of energy

(I knew something was wrong but I was too tired and too pumped for my battle to care about her girly feelings)

*gets supplies together than heals party and walks out of pokemon center*
*walks towards gym*
"What kind of stupid question is that! Of course I am going to battle the idoit you loser. That is why your here as well rocks for brains."-I said with a dirty look
"I don't need your useless luck man. I've got this in the bag ya heard?-I said with confidence.
"Now out of the way I'm headed towards victory"-I said as I walked into the gym
Loop:
Spoiler:
Note to self, this guy is stupid and his Houndour sucks. Loop thought. He followed him into the gym, while trying to make it look like he wasn't following the guy. When he walked inside he faced a moderately sized gym. Not too big, not too small. The stadium radiated a faint yellow mist. There were 9 big panels, each big enough for several pokemon to stand on. Jolt began yelling at the two trainers. "Guess you're up" Loop pushed Tragic forward.

Jolt:
Spoiler:

As the two trainers each walked in, Jolt greeted them with a heartwarming "HEY! Which one of you two wants to get whooped?" He stood on one side of the battlefield, a black rectangular platform. The challenger was to step on the other platform. Once that trainer did, each platform would be raised 10 feet up in the air, and the battle would begin. Jolt yelled into a walkie talkie "HEY! Get over here!" and in reply he got a faint "Yes sir". Shortly after, a man in his 20's walked up and stood in the middle of the perimeter of the battlefield. It was obvious that he was going to act as the judge for these fights, considering he was wearing a red and blue striped shirt.

"Come on already, one of you two get over here!" Jolt yelled at the trainers. He threw out his pokemon and his trusty Raichu appeared, donning a devilish grin that could strike fear into the hearts of even the bravest of warriors.

Old 11-30-2012, 03:09 AM   #7290
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Hmm..."

Julius thought as he entered the pokemon center in Violet City. "If it's an electric type gym, then I can't use you, ok?" Julius tried to comfort the sad Hoot-Hoot as he returned it.

Julius then exited the pokecenter and saw the guy with the Houndour enter the gym.

"Ugh."

He then saw Loop sneak into the gym behind him. Confused, he decided to follow and take on the gym.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-30-2012, 05:03 AM   #7291
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
Loop:
When he walked inside he faced a moderately sized gym. Not too big, not too small. The stadium radiated a faint yellow mist. There were 9 big panels, each big enough for several pokemon to stand on.
Jolt:
As the two trainers each walked in, Jolt greeted them with a heartwarming "HEY! Which one of you two wants to get whooped?" He stood on one side of the battlefield, a black rectangular platform. The challenger was to step on the other platform. Once that trainer did, each platform would be raised 10 feet up in the air, and the battle would begin. Jolt yelled into a walkie talkie "HEY! Get over here!" and in reply he got a faint "Yes sir". Shortly after, a man in his 20's walked up and stood in the middle of the perimeter of the battlefield. It was obvious that he was going to act as the judge for these fights, considering he was wearing a red and blue striped shirt.

"Come on already, one of you two get over here!" Jolt yelled at the trainers. He threw out his pokemon and his trusty Raichu appeared, donning a devilish grin that could strike fear into the hearts of even the bravest of warriors.[/SPOILER]
*Tragic walks into the gym yet was followed by a fan*
"Coming to watch the show I suppose "-I said with a smirk
"Looks like we got company:-Says Nora

*walks deeper into the gym and the gym leader yells get over here*
"I dont care if he is the Champion nobody talks to me like that and gets away with it"-I exclaimed
*Tragic igonres the push like he did not feel it*

"Maybe this poser will get whopped but not me"-I yelled as I went to the other platform and soared in the air

(So that is the proctor huh and he is using a Raichu? Wow I actually feel a lilttle nervous. Electric type huh? Well putting it to sleep is my best bet so i wil use)-I thought

*psshhh WOOF WOFF*
*Hellgar came out of th epkeball on its own*

"you think your up for it this time? Fine you better not dissapoint me."- I satated " I choose my Houndour, Hellgar what are the conditions for this battle"-I asked

*Hellagr leaps onto the battle panals ready for action*

(you attack first BTW)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nora- "Hey Handsome whats your name?"-she said to Loop as she blushed and tried to look attractive (watching from the stands at a safe distance)

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-30-2012 at 06:03 AM.
Old 11-30-2012, 09:37 PM   #7292
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Tragic walks into the gym yet was followed by a fan*
"Coming to watch the show I suppose "-I said with a smirk
"Looks like we got company:-Says Nora

*walks deeper into the gym and the gym leader yells get over here*
"I dont care if he is the Champion nobody talks to me like that and gets away with it"-I exclaimed
*Tragic igonres the push like he did not feel it*

"Maybe this poser will get whopped but not me"-I yelled as I went to the other platform and soared in the air

(So that is the proctor huh and he is using a Raichu? Wow I actually feel a lilttle nervous. Electric type huh? Well putting it to sleep is my best bet so i wil use)-I thought

*psshhh WOOF WOFF*
*Hellgar came out of th epkeball on its own*

"you think your up for it this time? Fine you better not dissapoint me."- I satated " I choose my Houndour, Hellgar what are the conditions for this battle"-I asked

*Hellagr leaps onto the battle panals ready for action*

(you attack first BTW)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nora- "Hey Handsome whats your name?"-she said to Loop as she blushed and tried to look attractive (watching from the stands at a safe distance)

Jolt:
Spoiler:
The panels to each side of Houndour turned red, and they each sent an electric current through their panels. No pokemon was hurt, but Houndour should've at least been a bit frightened. "Take this thing on with ExtremeSpeed, then move into your Iron Tail!" Jolt commanded. Raichu grinned and was gone in the blink of an eye, moving around to surely confuse Houndour. When it reached the panel diagonally to the right (Tragic's left), Raichu's tail became as hard as iron and it attempted to strike it in the back. "Good and night" Jolt gloated.

Loop:
Spoiler:
He heard the girl speak to him, and he decided to join her in the stands. "Uh, hey. I'm Loop. And you are?" He asked back. She reminded Loop of a girl back at the orphanage. She was 18 when she left on her pokemon journey, exactly how old Loop was when he left. She was 4 years older than him, although. He always had a small crush on her, even if he would always get shot down. She would always call him 'Hun' like she cared for him a lot. Loop had gotten her out of his mind, but she was the only girl he ever 'liked'. This new girl seemed interesting, to say the least. When she wasn't looking, he checked her out.

Old 12-01-2012, 06:02 AM   #7293
PrinceofPeace
Banned

(as the panels turned red and shot ou lighting both tragic and hellgar remained unphased)

Tragic- wow you are you done with your light show? Lets stay defensive we don't know what this guy is capable of ! Lets start this off with flame charge!!!

(A bright intense flame surrounded hellgar)
(Raihu attacked at blinding speed yet it felt like it was moving a tad slower due to the heavy tail.)

Tragic-whatch out!!
(It was too late. Hellgar got smacked and knocked a few panals away)

Tragic- ight here is where my Pokemon degree comes in handy. Hellgar keep up flame charge for the entire battle. Now run around all of the panels while using ember on all of the panels.
(So the panels became intensely hot too the touch)
Now use ember on the enemy!

Alright now spin around and use smog. Try to cover the small filed in poisonous smog
Don't stop there now use snarl keep that up the entire match until I say stop.

Now that me attacked your senses (hearing sight smell n touch)
Surround yourself with flame charge to up your speed and guard yourself n don't forget that snarl

Spoiler:
Nora-Nora is the name n to be a Pokemon breeder is the game (she said with a laugh) so I am assuming you know tragic? How do you know him what's your story anyway?

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 12-01-2012 at 06:30 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:50 AM   #7294
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

As Julius entered, he sat down on one of the empty stands. He noticed Loop and some girl. Loop was soooooo checking her out.

"Heh."

Julius smiled and watched the fight between the gym leader and the boy.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 12-01-2012, 08:17 AM   #7295
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(as the panels turned red and shot ou lighting both tragic and hellgar remained unphased)

Tragic- wow you are you done with your light show? Lets stay defensive we don't know what this guy is capable of ! Lets start this off with flame charge!!!

(A bright intense flame surrounded hellgar)
(Raihu attacked at blinding speed yet it felt like it was moving a tad slower due to the heavy tail.)

Tragic-whatch out!!
(It was too late. Hellgar got smacked and knocked a few panals away)

Tragic- ight here is where my Pokemon degree comes in handy. Hellgar keep up flame charge for the entire battle. Now run around all of the panels while using ember on all of the panels.
(So the panels became intensely hot too the touch)
Now use ember on the enemy!

Alright now spin around and use smog. Try to cover the small filed in poisonous smog
Don't stop there now use snarl keep that up the entire match until I say stop.

Now that me attacked your senses (hearing sight smell n touch)
Surround yourself with flame charge to up your speed and guard yourself n don't forget that snarl

Spoiler:
Nora-Nora is the name n to be a Pokemon breeder is the game (she said with a laugh) so I am assuming you know tragic? How do you know him what's your story anyway?
Jolt:
Spoiler:
"Keep up with it and weave in and out with ExtremeSpeed!" Jolt commanded to his Raichu. Jolt kicked a switch that could barely be seen on his platform. Instantaneously, the panel under Raichu turned red, and so did the panel under to the left corner closest to Jolt. Raichu's ability(Lightning rod) kicked in and it's attacks became a bit more powerful! Raichu began running as fast as Houndour, and even outran it a bit. When it arrived at a flame, the flame shortly went out due to how fast Raichu was running. The smog was dissipated with how fast Raichu was running through it, but Snarl was a direct hit on Raichu.

There was a darkened spot on Raichu's skin. It had a burn from contact with the flames! "Focus Blast!" Raichu held its arms back kamehameha style and charged up the fighting move. It had a tough time aiming, but eventually it was able to get a shot off that had potential to hit.

Loop:
Spoiler:
"Nora... That's a cute name. And uh, who?" Loop had never heard Tragic's name before, but he had a feeling he knew exactly who it was.

Old 12-01-2012, 12:49 PM   #7296
PrinceofPeace
Banned

(I was planning on using speed to our advantage. This extremespeed is annoying. Know worries Extremespeed usually does not have a lot of PP so we will just last until then)-I thought

*suddenly some pannels turned red and suddendly Raichu looked like more of a threat*
"Stay strong"-I commanded
*Raichu then formed energy ... but it was weaker due to the effects of Snarl*

"Keep up that Snarl"-I yelled
*Hellgar snarled at an intense frequency. The Focus Blast was fired yet as it was being formed and sent towards the enemy it became significallaly weaker. As the blast of energy came close Hellgar easily jumped over the attack*

" Now go on the offensive!"-I commanded

*Hellgar activated Flame charge then used ember in different directions! Hellgar then raced to intercept the ember attacks. Suddenly Hellgar became stronger and was buring hot releasing a red hot fiery aura!*

"Now show it a true Ember!!!"-I yelled

*Hellgar released a powerful flame (on the level of flamethrower) trying to destroy the 6 panals and hurt Raichu on the enemies side

---------
"te-he thanks"-She said with a blush "and Tragic is that boy over there. you know the one you where talking to and the one I was travling with. I thought you knew him. How do you guys know each other:-She asked
Old 12-01-2012, 04:48 PM   #7297
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(I was planning on using speed to our advantage. This extremespeed is annoying. Know worries Extremespeed usually does not have a lot of PP so we will just last until then)-I thought

*suddenly some pannels turned red and suddendly Raichu looked like more of a threat*
"Stay strong"-I commanded
*Raichu then formed energy ... but it was weaker due to the effects of Snarl*

"Keep up that Snarl"-I yelled
*Hellgar snarled at an intense frequency. The Focus Blast was fired yet as it was being formed and sent towards the enemy it became significallaly weaker. As the blast of energy came close Hellgar easily jumped over the attack*

" Now go on the offensive!"-I commanded

*Hellgar activated Flame charge then used ember in different directions! Hellgar then raced to intercept the ember attacks. Suddenly Hellgar became stronger and was buring hot releasing a red hot fiery aura!*

"Now show it a true Ember!!!"-I yelled

*Hellgar released a powerful flame (on the level of flamethrower) trying to destroy the 6 panals and hurt Raichu on the enemies side

---------
"te-he thanks"-She said with a blush "and Tragic is that boy over there. you know the one you where talking to and the one I was traveling with. I thought you knew him. How do you guys know each other:-She asked
Jolt:
Spoiler:
"Volt Tackle! Power through!" Raichu suddenly became covered in deadly electricity. It flashed a sinister grin right before charging at full speed through the ember. Some of the ember effected Raichu but Raichu continued on, right at Houndour. Raichu aimed to ram right into Houndour while it was standing still using the ember. "Right into Iron Tail!" Instantaneously after the Volt Tackle, Raichu's tail glowed a shiny grey and was whipped right at Houndour. Raichu backed away and felt the recoil from Volt Tackle and was hurt by the burn. Even after those two, Raichu still stood tall, injured but ready. The panel below Houndour turned red, signaling that it would be electrocuted if it didn't move in a second. The other panel was right behind Houndour's panel.

Loop:
Spoiler:
"Well, we don't really know eachother. In fact, I just now learned his name... I faught him back on route 29, I beat his Houndour with my partner Aipom. It was a good battle, but I was the more powerful trainer" Loop beamed in his success. Loop moved his hand over Nora's.

Last edited by Pool; 12-01-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:05 PM   #7298
PrinceofPeace
Banned

"CHARGE"-I yelled
*Hellgar stops using ember and charges at the foe with flame charge while using SNARL!!!!!. Due to the fact that its fire power increased the flame was bigger and more intense!*

BOOMMMMMM (the two attacks clash. Both recieve grave damage. Hellgar is sent back further than Hellgar and Raichu is acting tough)

*Raichu then used iron tail! Without a command and with Hellgar's speed boost it easily dodged by leaping over the whip of the tail while still using Snarl*

*Suddenly the panel under Hellgar turned red but with Hellgar's speed it easily blitz away from the danger while Hellgar kept snarling*

(After the recoil, burn, snarl, and clashes this Battle should be just about over! ... but Hellgar has not last this long either. that clash took its tool but iron tail was not very effective. Raichu should be out of Extreme Speed PP and long range special attacks like Focus Blast are too weak... looks like we can wrap this up soon)-I thought

"Let's finish this! One last Flame Charge while you use ember! FULL POWER"-I YELLED

*Hellgar attacked at blinding speed in a strong aura of fire while spitting out an intense flame*
----------------------
"Oh I see. And you say you beat him huh?Not very impressive since you beat a nube. "-she said with a smile. "He is quite the character though. Its funny how he tries to play the tough guy though"
*Loop puts her hand near Nora. *
*Nora does not notice his hand and she jumps up*
"Let's go Hellgar"-She cheered

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 12-01-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old 12-01-2012, 07:21 PM   #7299
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"CHARGE"-I yelled
*Hellgar stops using ember and charges at the foe with flame charge while using SNARL!!!!!. Due to the fact that its fire power increased the flame was bigger and more intense!*

*Raichu then used iron tail! Without a command and with Hellgar's speed boost it easily dodged by leaping over the whip of the tail while still using Snarl*

*Suddenly the panel under Hellgar turned red but with Hellgar's speed it easily blitz away from the danger while Hellgar kept snarling*

(After the recoil, burn, snarl, and clashes this Battle should be just about over! ... but Hellgar has not last this long either. that clash took its tool but iron tail was not very effective. Raichu should be out of Extreme Speed PP and long range special attacks like Focus Blast are too weak... looks like we can wrap this up soon)-I thought

BOOMMMMMM (the two attacks clash. Both recieve grave damage. Hellgar is sent back further than Hellgar and Raichu is acting tough)

----------------------
"Oh I see. And you say you beat him huh?Not very impressive since you beat a nube. "-she said with a smile. "He is quite the character though. Its funny how he tries to play the tough guy though"
*Loop puts her hand near Nora. *
*Nora does not notice his hand and she jumps up*
"Let's go Hellgar"-She cheered
Jolt:
Spoiler:
"This kid is done. Raichu use one final Focus Blast!" Jolt yelled at his pokemon. The Raichu winced, obviously feeling a high amount of pain. Raichu fell over, motionless.

"Raichu is unable to battle, the winner of this official gym battle is the challenger's Houndour!" The referee stated while raising his left arm with a red colored flag in it.

"Damn it! ... He cheated!" The referee shook his head. The platforms the two were on descended and each panel turned yellow once again. Jolt walked over to Tragic and slapped the Electric Badge into his hand. "Here-" He grunted. Jolt returned his Raichu and went into the back to his personal healing machine to heal the hurt Raichu. Once Raichu was fully healed, he walked out and called out. "Who wants to lose?" He asked the people in the stands as if he didn't just lose.

Loop:
Spoiler:
Loop just looked away. Why do I even bother? He said to himself. Loop was actually surprised when Tragic won his gym battle with only Houndour, he thought he was going to be forced to use his second pokemon. Maybe this leader wasn't all that. When Tragic returned to the sidelines, Loop greeted him. "Nice" was the only word he said. Loop was still a little peaved at Tragic for when he was an ass outside the gym. Loop walked up to the gym leader and greeted him with a handshake. "I'm next" Loop confidently said. Each trainer walked to their respective sides and the platforms raised up into the air again.

The battle between the Challenger and Jolt of Violet City begins now!

-To Be Continued-

Old 12-01-2012, 07:51 PM   #7300
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Tragic- kudos hellgar you did not suck now return

(Hellgar went inside the pokeball)

Tragic-wow so are gym battles supposed to be this easy?
(He said as he accepted the win and the gym badge an walked away towards the sidelines and completely ignored loop and went straight towards Nora )

Tragic- U ready?

Nora- congrats on your win pal I knew you could do it... But do we have to leave so soon? What about loop should we watch his battle?

Tragic- why he is gonna lose anyway.

Nora-tell you what go be a doll and heal hellgar and get us packed. I'll meet you at route 32 as soon as he is done

Tragic- if your not back in 30min I am leaving

Nora- no prob ill c u in thirty

Tragic-whatever (walks out of gym)

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay