Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

View Poll Results: Who would win?
Jean Grey 0 0%
The Hulk 0 0%
Dr. Strange 3 100.00%
Jean and Hulk Tie 0 0%
Jean And Dr. Strange Tie 0 0%
Dr. Strange and Hulk Tie 0 0%
They all Tie 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2012, 02:25 PM   #1
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Dr. Strange vs The Hulk vs Jean Grey

OK so from what I hear these are the three most powerful people in Marvel so I was wonder who would in a three way fight between all three.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #2
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Dr. Strange vs The Hulk vs Jean Grey

how are they the most powerful in marvel lol

Strange channels the living tribunal and retcons everyone out of reality

or he just planet busts and calls it a day..providing its classic strange

if its I job to ninjas..strange then

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #3
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
how are they the most powerful in marvel lol

Strange channels the living tribunal and retcons everyone out of reality

or he just planet busts and calls it a day..providing its classic strange

if its I job to ninjas..strange then
Listen my step dad's a Marvel freak and from what he keeps telling me Jean Grey is most powerful person in Marvel.

Yet people say that Hulk can't be beaten because the more angry he gets the stronger he gets which oddly somehow lets him defy the laws of nature and magic.

And I recently heard not too long ago that Dr. Strange was the strongest so I'm just trying to figure out who's telling the truth.

Plus if he planet busts won't Jean Just survive because she is the phoenix?

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth

Last edited by Hotarubi Hyuuga; 11-29-2012 at 02:35 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 02:56 PM   #4
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I'm not so sure about the Hulk I mean compared to the other two he seems kind of average, though I will say that I've never personally seen anyone beat him before, I don't think he's even been up against Dr.Strange or Jean Grey.

However I think this might come down to Dr. Strange and Jean Grey, but only if she is the phoenix because I think it's supposed to be like the most powerful thing in the universe, she can turn you to ashes with single thought and from what I hear as long as she is the phoenix, she can't die.

So I think she has good chance if she is the phoenix, but not as just plain old Jean Grey.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:53 AM   #5
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Listen my step dad's a Marvel freak and from what he keeps telling me Jean Grey is most powerful person in Marvel.
... with all due respect to your pops he can claim whatever he pleases it doesn't make it right and he's not right..and he's not technically wrong either

to clarify yes he's right and no he's absolutely wrong: as the white crown incarnation of the Phoenix she is almost on par with the living tribunal a being superior to 99.9999% of all fiction everywhere problem is the white crown mode isn't her power level- it's not a mode she can access or a state of being she can willingly enter it was a freak one off thing..

so yes and no..and any other host of the phoenix force could have gone that far..and honestly the white crown phoenix stuff may no longer even be canon..Marvel had a period where they basically took an ax to the X-men franchise and went on a depowering and retcon spree..

simply put Magneto has choked Jean out once..in phoenix mode no less, wiped the floor with her a second time and a weaker impostor mimicking his powers killed her

Stephen Strange is empowered by the magical energies that make up the primordial mystical energies that existed since before the universe began..further he is empowered by three of the most powerful cosmic entities in marvel and was their law enforcement officer for an entire universe for almost sixty years

he can channel the powers of universal to multiversal abstracts and at his nastiest could casually finger flick planet bust at his whim...he detonated a universe down the throat of a cthulu knock off that had eaten multiverses and defeated him by becoming one with death itself

he can casually absorb and steal the cosmic powers of other beings to boost his own stats and other stuff

so no Jean Grey when she's not in white crown mode isn't beating him

Quote:
Yet people say that Hulk can't be beaten because the more angry he gets the stronger he gets which oddly somehow lets him defy the laws of nature and magic.
I swear it's funny when people claim this- to clarify: essentially yes Hulk is very powerful and yes his strength does not have an upper limit

no that hasn't stopped people from wiping the floor with him
Quote:
And I recently heard not too long ago that Dr. Strange was the strongest so I'm just trying to figure out who's telling the truth.
there was a period where he was a addicted to chaos magic and was living like a crack head...the Vishanti were destroyed and their energies dispersed..Stephen maybe back to his old levels..he may have taken his old masters positions..making him even more powerful or he may still be a meth head getting in dumb fights..no idea

what I do know is at his nastiest..he can take on silver age superman and utterly demolish him and that's not something most characters can say

honestly Dark Phoenix Jean is the only one I can see fighting Stephen and edging out a win and even then that's a very slim majority.. Strange is a very scary character power wise

Quote:
Plus if he planet busts won't Jean Just survive because she is the phoenix?
I think Rachel and Magneto are the hosts for the phoenix force now

she is either dead or back to being just a massively powerful telepath- so if Steph just nukes the earth she's screwed

Hulk can survive a bit longer he can survive in space but Strange can still rolfstomp him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
I'm not so sure about the Hulk I mean compared to the other two he seems kind of average, though I will say that I've never personally seen anyone beat him before, I don't think he's even been up against Dr.Strange or Jean Grey.
Hulks beaten both with PIS and lost to both..with and without PIS

basically don't look at comic book fights for the main data on who would win just look at their overall feats a lot of time combat between characters is riddled with PIS and CIS to make whichever one the writers want to win, win

just look at their entire career for a better picture

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 11-30-2012 at 12:57 AM.
Old 11-30-2012, 01:20 AM   #6
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Why doesnt the hulk get any love from the internet community. Almost all of his high end feats get thrown in the jobbing category. He is the db of marvel

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 11-30-2012 at 01:23 AM.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:23 PM   #7
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Why doesnt the hulk get any love from the internet community. Almost all of his high end feats get thrown in the jobbing category. He is the db of marvel
his high end feats? no they don't I mean WWH sure but that is like claiming it's unfair to use our world at war or something both are notoriously bad feat wise

Hulks got some insane high end feats people don't dismiss it's just we're talking about Strange here

Old 11-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #8
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
... with all due respect to your pops he can claim whatever he pleases it doesn't make it right and he's not right..and he's not technically wrong either

to clarify yes he's right and no he's absolutely wrong: as the white crown incarnation of the Phoenix she is almost on par with the living tribunal a being superior to 99.9999% of all fiction everywhere problem is the white crown mode isn't her power level- it's not a mode she can access or a state of being she can willingly enter it was a freak one off thing..

so yes and no..and any other host of the phoenix force could have gone that far..and honestly the white crown phoenix stuff may no longer even be canon..Marvel had a period where they basically took an ax to the X-men franchise and went on a depowering and retcon spree..

simply put Magneto has choked Jean out once..in phoenix mode no less, wiped the floor with her a second time and a weaker impostor mimicking his powers killed her

Stephen Strange is empowered by the magical energies that make up the primordial mystical energies that existed since before the universe began..further he is empowered by three of the most powerful cosmic entities in marvel and was their law enforcement officer for an entire universe for almost sixty years

he can channel the powers of universal to multiversal abstracts and at his nastiest could casually finger flick planet bust at his whim...he detonated a universe down the throat of a cthulu knock off that had eaten multiverses and defeated him by becoming one with death itself

he can casually absorb and steal the cosmic powers of other beings to boost his own stats and other stuff

so no Jean Grey when she's not in white crown mode isn't beating him

I swear it's funny when people claim this- to clarify: essentially yes Hulk is very powerful and yes his strength does not have an upper limit

no that hasn't stopped people from wiping the floor with him

there was a period where he was a addicted to chaos magic and was living like a crack head...the Vishanti were destroyed and their energies dispersed..Stephen maybe back to his old levels..he may have taken his old masters positions..making him even more powerful or he may still be a meth head getting in dumb fights..no idea

what I do know is at his nastiest..he can take on silver age superman and utterly demolish him and that's not something most characters can say

honestly Dark Phoenix Jean is the only one I can see fighting Stephen and edging out a win and even then that's a very slim majority.. Strange is a very scary character power wise

I think Rachel and Magneto are the hosts for the phoenix force now

she is either dead or back to being just a massively powerful telepath- so if Steph just nukes the earth she's screwed

Hulk can survive a bit longer he can survive in space but Strange can still rolfstomp him

Hulks beaten both with PIS and lost to both..with and without PIS

basically don't look at comic book fights for the main data on who would win just look at their overall feats a lot of time combat between characters is riddled with PIS and CIS to make whichever one the writers want to win, win

just look at their entire career for a better picture
Well I guess I should have been more specific, but I actually was talking about the Dark Phoenix because I didn't even know that the Phoenix had ever been good until recently.

Old 11-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #9
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pheoenix has no host right now after Hope and scarlet witch sent it away after Cyclops went all dark Pheonix and killed Professor X and the current Jeanin the comics is one that came from the past before she became the Pheonix got to love time travel stories.

comics are weird

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:20 PM   #10
Mundus
Academy Graduate

Mundus saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

most powerful?! the silver surfer is stronger than all of these 3
Mundus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:13 PM   #11
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
his high end feats? no they don't I mean WWH sure but that is like claiming it's unfair to use our world at war or something both are notoriously bad feat wise

Hulks got some insane high end feats people don't dismiss it's just we're talking about Strange here
So I know this isn't what the thread is about, but can anything actually kill the phoenix?

Not when it's inside of Jean, but I mean literally at all can anything kill the Phoenix in General since it seems like no matter how many times it's host dies that it comes back anyway.

Old 11-30-2012, 11:37 PM   #12
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
I don't keep up with comics too well and perhaps this was just a result of authors or PIS but didn't Thor stand in a grapple with Hulk for an hour, with Hulk getting more and more angry as time went by. I'm pretty sure that was an example of how even with no upper limit on strength, the rate at which he powers up from anger is slow enough that people who outclass him can still hold their own. I've also seen scans were Thor knocks Hulk out with a bolt of lightning.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 12:07 AM   #13
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
I don't keep up with comics too well and perhaps this was just a result of authors or PIS but didn't Thor stand in a grapple with Hulk for an hour, with Hulk getting more and more angry as time went by. I'm pretty sure that was an example of how even with no upper limit on strength, the rate at which he powers up from anger is slow enough that people who outclass him can still hold their own. I've also seen scans were Thor knocks Hulk out with a bolt of lightning.
You need to watch more, because from what I've seen it always end in Thor getting massive beating in the end and apparently in one comic book the Hulk was reduced to nothing but a skeleton and he still was able to regenerate and then lay smack down.

And to think I always just thought he was nothing more than a brute.

Old 12-01-2012, 01:14 AM   #14
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well I guess I should have been more specific, but I actually was talking about the Dark Phoenix because I didn't even know that the Phoenix had ever been good until recently.
she destroyed a star that was DP's best

Steph can do that- he can also throw entire dimensions into her face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundus View Post
most powerful?! the silver surfer is stronger than all of these 3
lol no he's not

he's a gnat to Strange

Quote:
So I know this isn't what the thread is about, but can anything actually kill the phoenix?

Not when it's inside of Jean, but I mean literally at all can anything kill the Phoenix in General since it seems like no matter how many times it's host dies that it comes back anyway.
sure the living Tribunal could do it..it's above the brothers it killed Nemesis and merged malibu comics with marvel

it is above megaversal cosmic beings

Quote:
You need to watch more, because from what I've seen it always end in Thor getting massive beating in the end and apparently in one comic book the Hulk was reduced to nothing but a skeleton and he still was able to regenerate and then lay smack down.

And to think I always just thought he was nothing more than a brute.
you do realize that Thor has floored the Hu;k more often than he's lost to him right?

and that Thor was doing things like eating blasts from Celestials that turned him into living pudding more or less with his flesh falling off his bones yet he was still able to lift the weight of a planet

that while yes the Hulk can surpass and beat Thor, Thor stands above him for a good while

Last edited by The Immortal Watch Dog; 12-01-2012 at 01:21 AM.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:18 AM   #15
Frost ninja
debates with determination

Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Frost ninja strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Doctor strange...
Hulk can't hit him since he can go non-coperal.
Jean loses in every form bar WC, and even then it'd be an interesting fight.

WC Jean vs Eternity-fused Strange.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:22 PM   #16
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frost ninja View Post
Doctor strange...
Hulk can't hit him since he can go non-coperal.
Jean loses in every form bar WC, and even then it'd be an interesting fight.

WC Jean vs Eternity-fused Strange.
actually Hulk can punch incorporereal people just fine- he's been punching out Demons and Ghosts that have tried to haunt him since the seventies

hell he's even soul punched Doctor Strange hard enough to shatter one of his binding spells and knock his soul forcefully back into Stephs body

so yeah..Strange wont do that he knows better. What he;'ll do is wall Hulk up in a binding spell or the crimson bands and fly into orbit and teleport the entire planet into the sun Hulk with him

then focus on Jean

and WhiteCrown Jean should be able to handle Eternity..she'd be very slightly below IG Thanos/Warlock

problem is Strange can become the avatar of the living Tribunal..so you know WC is boned hard

Tags
dr. strange, jean grey, the hulk