Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-29-2012, 08:42 AM   #1
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Ceasespam, I beg you!

Please, I really beg you, stop all those "I'll make 2500 posts a week, x threads, etc.", or if you do this, please make them worth it, not just posts like :
"Okay." or threads like : "Naruto = cool, enough said."

If you make many posts, make them good, please.

Joon, it's all your fault -_- But anyways, challenges like making 2500 posts per week are nearly impossible, so please make them at least more reasonable and less spammy.

I apologize if somebody was offended, that absolutely wasn't my intention.

Best regards.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:45 AM   #2
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Ceasespam, I beg you!

Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 08:49 AM   #3
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

That's poison and should be banned. Just kidding, it's bad anyways.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-29-2012, 08:52 AM   #4
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Make a new one of those threads I need to start it from the beginning.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:12 AM   #5
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"dunno," "nope," and other one word or even a few more words that are obviously meaningless always irk me. And I can do a few spam threads, but filling up the entire recent posts with it is a major annoyance.

I don't think people shouldn't post a lot, but make it at least a little useful.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:34 AM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Well damn. Just because i make a challenge,does not mean people have to spam. These are real people on here. If they enter the contest,spam then that's not my problem. I could have done it myself and say that i posted 2500 posts in a week,showing everyone i did it.
If everyone spams,then it sure the hell is not my fault. I don't control everyone on this forum nor do i run it so don't blame me. People are free to do what they want. At first,the contest was a joke. It was not ment to be official. Then i started thinking about rewards and such. I then decided to make it a contest. If you're annoyed by the spaming and you think it is my fault,then i'm sorry. But if you trully cannot take it,then go in your user profile,click the email notifacation of PMs and stay off the forum until it blows over. And since it is my fault,i will let you know when it blows over. If i offenended you,then look in your user CP.

Sorry to snap. Good day.
Oh and how are you?^_^
Old 11-29-2012, 10:02 AM   #7
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Well damn. Just because i make a challenge,does not mean people have to spam. These are real people on here. If they enter the contest,spam then that's not my problem. I could have done it myself and say that i posted 2500 posts in a week,showing everyone i did it.
If everyone spams,then it sure the hell is not my fault. I don't control everyone on this forum nor do i run it so don't blame me. People are free to do what they want. At first,the contest was a joke. It was not ment to be official. Then i started thinking about rewards and such. I then decided to make it a contest. If you're annoyed by the spaming and you think it is my fault,then i'm sorry. But if you trully cannot take it,then go in your user profile,click the email notifacation of PMs and stay off the forum until it blows over. And since it is my fault,i will let you know when it blows over. If i offenended you,then look in your user CP.

Sorry to snap. Good day.
Oh and how are you?^_^
Make another one
Old 11-29-2012, 10:29 AM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

You mean another challenge?
Old 11-29-2012, 10:38 AM   #9
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

You just did a similar thing, Kyubi no Yoko.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 10:45 AM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I think he's saying it becuase he only has 2775 posts. Since he has only been on here for a year,he does not want anyone to show him up by getting that many in a week.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:20 PM   #11
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

That's not the case, not even close.
But your challenge caused posts like : " Yeah ; OK. ; Oh that's cool ; etc. "

How is it not your fault when people spam? Do you really think that you can reach 2500 posts in a week without ultra spamming?

It is impossible to make that large amount of quality posts, posts worth reading in just a week, hell, even spamming can't do that.

Next time you make a challenge, make it more rational and something fun, not spam-related.

Go ahead, make even 4500 a week, that won't get me mad just because I have done 2500 in a year, that'll just show the difference between a mass spammer and me.

Welcome to reality.

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 11-29-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 01:28 PM   #12
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
You mean another challenge?
Yeah make another challenge!
Old 11-29-2012, 01:32 PM   #13
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I type more than that >.>
My Post count is due to the Forum games I swear!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:33 PM   #14
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Your stats show 2000 posts per month, not 2500 per week. >.>
That's still too much.

Welcome to reality.

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 11-29-2012 at 01:46 PM.
Old 11-29-2012, 03:12 PM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
That's not the case, not even close.
But your challenge caused posts like : " Yeah ; OK. ; Oh that's cool ; etc. "

How is it not your fault when people spam? Do you really think that you can reach 2500 posts in a week without ultra spamming?

It is impossible to make that large amount of quality posts, posts worth reading in just a week, hell, even spamming can't do that.

Next time you make a challenge, make it more rational and something fun, not spam-related.

Go ahead, make even 4500 a week, that won't get me mad just because I have done 2500 in a year, that'll just show the difference between a mass spammer and me.
I am one person not however many people joined the challenge.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
Yeah make another challenge!
k i will.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:14 PM   #16
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Your stats show 2000 posts per month, not 2500 per week. >.>
That's still too much.
That was like August/September.... I post less now (due to my lack of activity in the FGames)

Don't judge me >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:15 PM   #17
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I agree. In fact, I sent Srhyse a message early this morning regarding the issue. The best I can do now is wait.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #18
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I don't know why anyone would spam in the sections that require quality posts when we have forum games and make out paradise to spam in.

Next time joon should make something more realistic so that the no lifers could spam in the usual sections they spam in.

No offense to the hyper spammers

Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 04:47 PM   #19
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm not a mod,sagepain. So i cannot restrict anything.
Old 11-29-2012, 04:50 PM   #20
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

There is a fine line between spamming in sections that are meant to be spammed in and sections that are not. I am personally an anti-spam (real spam) advocate, and this is actually rather immature in consideration of the fact that most people actually stay away from those sections to avoid dumb and void conversations. Just stick to forum games and the other spam sections.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote