Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-28-2012, 08:10 PM   #21
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl
Default Re: If he had to..

I actually see Kiba dying out of all of them ... It pains me to say and admit it but he is probably one of the characters that'll die *tears up*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LHG

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 05:15 AM   #22
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

kalmeast has a pretty good list right there.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #23
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

RIP in advance to Kiba and Lee if they get killed off :'(

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 09:53 AM   #24
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
RIP in advance to Kiba and Lee if they get killed off :'(
Don't think like that, it is too depressing. Your making me sad
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:17 AM   #25
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

None of the Konoha 11 dying is a necessity for Naruto's character development. This whole thing is about bringing peace, if one of his friends were to be killed, Naruto will have failed.

Other than that, killing a character just for the sake of teaching Naruto a lesson doesn't matter. Naruto doesn't need a lesson. He himself IS the lesson. He may be stupid, naive, etc. etc. But he has a will and goodness that no one else does, and he is the savior. So there won't need to be any young, insufficient-quality deaths on his watch.

All the adults are more or less at risk of being killed off to create emotion.

This isn't a particularly deep story, nor does it require events/consequences of great cerebral height to fulfill. Kishimoto has repeatedly demonstrated that his specialty is using Naruto to purge hatred. To kill one of Naruto's friends would anger him and set him on cycle of having to go through mental and moral rehabilitation before the manga ends, and there isn't much time left.

Besides, how many more deaths are necessary? When he left the training chamber he sensed all the fodder death en masse. He's experienced the pain of loss various times with Haku and Zabuza, Sarutobi, Jiraiya, Nagato, his parents and likely Tsunade. And his whole theme is to defy convention, which is why he mourns his adversaries.

He doesn't want anybody to die, so anyone who does die, it effects him. Anything can happen, though. Might be fanservice.

Lower your fingers.

Last edited by Fuuin; 11-30-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 05:52 PM   #26
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKage View Post
kalmeast has a pretty good list right there.
lol...and someone decided to neg rep me for that thoughtful list...just for the heck of it...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:01 PM   #27
Stormy
Apprentice Genin

Stormy has completed a tough C-rank mission!Stormy has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well, I think that is a good list Kalmeast!

Hmm, I don't think they will kill any of the Konoha 11, but if someone has too die then it might be Sai or Choji (as much as it pains me to say so)

Also:
Spoiler:
When Tsunade was torn in half this could leave to the possible death of Tsunade that can lead to Naruto maybe becoming Hokage, then I don't think anyone else is going to die at this point.
Stormy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #28
Narutorious
Chunin Exam Proctor

Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!Narutorious has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Sai isn't a part of the Konoha 11.
Narutorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:10 PM   #29
ObitoUchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.ObitoUchiha is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Ok. I will list them all off, and tell you which ones can or can't.
Naruto - It would be nice to see Kishi go dark... not give us a happy ending, per se.
Saucegay - However, they will, ultimately live... ehh. A man can dream.

Suckura - Kishi doesn't have the man in him to kill her. Her death wouldn't even mean much.
TenTen - Not much plot, but potential love story
Lee - Gai will die, but Lee will surpass him. And live with TenTen.
Neji - He's dead.
Kiba - Naruto's rivals with minimal backstory. They shall die.

Hinata - Love story
Shino - He bugs me and wouldn't DO anything if he lived. He will go out with a bang.
Ino - One big team. Ino will be with Choji. Shika will raise babies. And they're a team.
Shikamaru - "
Choji - ''

And Sai. For lulz. - It's actually kishi, drawing the manga from the inside out.

(^ ^)/)))
/_!_\ Hidan to Kakuzu: Draw me like one of your RICH girls...

Quote:
Wrinkles makes Obito tingle (#^.^#)
Official Co-leader of the Official
FC!

I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your signature
ObitoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 09:36 PM   #30
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.Crair Uchiha just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
which of the Konoha 11 is Kishi most likely to kill off?
I'm thinking it will either be Sakura or Hinata, they are both close to Naruto.

However if you said Konoha 12 (formerly) I would sadly say Sasuke. Though I pray with all my heart he doesn't.

Though it is a possibility that he will kill Naruto, Naruto did after all say he will go down with Sasuke. So that could be a possibility. Though I will be ticked.

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:03 PM   #31
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Well some say Sakura cause of the thing with Sasuke it could be true that those two will die maybe not. Other then that I hope none of the Konoha has to die that would suck im sure some more characters we know will die but still.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 10:23 PM   #32
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Unlike with other loving relationships in the story, Kishi hasn't yet established a pattern of doom concerning love triangles. Rin's death is a possible ominous foreshadowing of future attractions, however. If anyone else in a love triangle dies, I give Sakura a few weeks to live. This would mean of course that a new love triangle would have to be established in order to setup the pattern, since the only one in operation now involves Sakura (well, okay, it's more like a love diamond, but whatever).

In Naruto, love is just another way to get dead. If you're lucky, it happens off-stage, so you might get away with a viscous head wound instead of being corpsified for later impure resurrection and/or imprisonment in the belly of the Dead Demon (I'm looking at you, Old Man Nara).

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:24 AM   #33
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Lee - Can't Die Cuz He Already Had His Near Death Experience Against Gaara

Hinata - Can't Die Cus She Already Had Her Near Death Experience Against Pain

Shino - Can't Die Cus It Would Be Too Obvious Kishi Is Being Prejudice Against Him

Sai - Possible, That Is If Sasuke Is Gonna Take Back His Place As A Member Of Team 7

TenTen - Her Death Would Be Off Panel If It Happened! So There's No Point Of Her Dying

Neji - moderately Likely; only in order to make hinata leader of hyuga clan lol

Choji - Most Possible...something to set of Shikamaru to no limits...

Shikamaru - Never...he's too cautious

Ino - If Choji will Die, Ino won't cuz it'd be pointless to set Shika off twice lol...

Sakura - Likely but No. She lives for no reason

Kiba - Definitely the One to die in team 8

So each team would lose one comrade...

Team 7 - Sai
Team 8 - Kiba
Team 10 - Choji
Team Gai - TenTen OR Neji
Yet, it is most likely for none of them to die. You can't help it, it's just Kishi's style.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 08:57 PM   #34
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Parents die. People with siblings get separated by exile. All of them are sacrificed to Kishi's monstrous appetite for extreme character motivation. That's why you don't want any of the K11 getting serious with anyone. In Naruto, love is doom. However, death is extremely rare among well-known characters, which means all the primary characters will likely be both unattached and alive by the end of the series.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 12-18-2012, 10:04 PM   #35
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lee - Can't Die Cuz He Already Had His Near Death Experience Against Gaara

Hinata - Can't Die Cus She Already Had Her Near Death Experience Against Pain

Shino - Can't Die Cus It Would Be Too Obvious Kishi Is Being Prejudice Against Him

Sai - Possible, That Is If Sasuke Is Gonna Take Back His Place As A Member Of Team 7

TenTen - Her Death Would Be Off Panel If It Happened! So There's No Point Of Her Dying

Neji - moderately Likely; only in order to make hinata leader of hyuga clan lol

Choji - Most Possible...something to set of Shikamaru to no limits...

Shikamaru - Never...he's too cautious

Ino - If Choji will Die, Ino won't cuz it'd be pointless to set Shika off twice lol...

Sakura - Likely but No. She lives for no reason

Kiba - Definitely the One to die in team 8

So each team would lose one comrade...

Team 7 - Sai
Team 8 - Kiba
Team 10 - Choji
Team Gai - TenTen OR Neji
RIP... Lee and Tenten are safe... Now who's next?

Quote:
I mean think about it... One of these two have to become the next head of the Huuga Clan.

Naruto said he'd change the Huuga way, when he becomes Hokage right?

Well, Hinata, the most despised of her Father has summoned the bravery and awesomeness that'd win her father's acknowledgement. Since she's next in line, she might become the head. (So the daughter that was once despised is now head of the family) Nice Story!

Neji on the other hand, is of the lower branch who is banished from the Line of succession. So now what? If the way of the huuga is changed, Since he's the strongest, he becoming head would be a finer story. But where'd that place hinata?

Both stories are great, that's why both can't happen, therefore, one of the Huuga Neji or Hinata MUST DIE

Neji's death would mean freedom; meanwhile, hinata's would be redundant cus we've seen how naruto reacted to it already.
From an old thread i made.... lol... one of them Huuga must die, and voila, it's neji

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.

Last edited by kalmeast; 12-18-2012 at 10:07 PM.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:23 AM   #36
slyfoxx
Chunin Exam Participant

slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.slyfoxx completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

is it a coincedence that the op's avatar was neji
slyfoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:01 AM   #37
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Nah I changed the avatar today :P it was Tenten

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:58 AM   #38
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
Parents die. People with siblings get separated by exile. All of them are sacrificed to Kishi's monstrous appetite for extreme character motivation. That's why you don't want any of the K11 getting serious with anyone. In Naruto, love is doom. However, death is extremely rare among well-known characters, which means all the primary characters will likely be both unattached and alive by the end of the series.
Neji: unattached and dead. Score one for free will, Kishi! You managed to break pattern slightly. Color me impressed. Although we all know that death is impermanent in Naruto. I would even challenge the notion that resurrection from the Dead Demon Seal is impossible. The only people who have stated this were people significantly less powerful than Madara, Hashirama, or SOSP; ninjitsu is about deception, so even if the inventor says it, it's up in the air. After all, until recently the rinnegan was just a legend.

I don't actually revel in the deaths like so many others do. For me, all it means is that I get robbed of a chance to watch Neji's powers grow further. I was even cheated out of a clear display of Hakkeshou Kaiten. What kind of crap is that?

--George Bernard Shaw