Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ > The Graveyard

The Graveyard While you CAN endlessly debate some things, other threads need a place to stay buried. This friends, is that place.

Old 11-28-2012, 06:57 PM   #341
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: BG Convo #65: Favorite Flavor of Hummus

I keep thinking the guy in Sage's sig is Sage himself

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 11-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #342
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

^ Wow.............thats a compliment even though I can't say I'm not good looking

Old 11-28-2012, 07:05 PM   #343
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

^ Soooo you tryna say that the guy is hot?

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 11-28-2012, 07:08 PM   #344
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

What makes a guy hot?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2012, 07:12 PM   #345
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
What makes a guy hot?
Personal preferences. For example, I personally think Zayn is meh......waits to negged by Sage
Old 11-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #346
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
^ Soooo you tryna say that the guy is hot?
No where in my post did I say that.....I said it was a compliment. Which is understandable considering he's a celebrity and is considered the "hottest" among the female fanbase * and some guys that go that way I guess*

Quote:
What makes a guy hot?
Ask a girl that.

Old 11-28-2012, 07:14 PM   #347
megabbaut
Debby Downer

What type of hair is preferable? And does it matter if pants and shirt are pressed or not?

@Sage: HE'S A CELEBRITY!? OMG
/honored to be in your sig

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #348
TRcommander
Chunin

TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.TRcommander has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
What type of hair is preferable? And does it matter if pants and shirt are pressed or not?
Clean hair that matches facial features. and no.
Old 11-28-2012, 07:16 PM   #349
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I doubt sage cares

For one thing, I know I will never fall for a guy with washboard abs that are too damn hard. It's hard to give HUGGLIES to a wall. But some girls like it. It varies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 11-28-2012, 07:17 PM   #350
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Hey Wishful do you like Zayn.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2012, 07:17 PM   #351
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRcommander View Post
Personal preferences. For example, I personally think Zayn is meh......waits to negged by Sage
I didin't make my sig, kanisawa did since she keeps hijacking my account
So I personally don't care what you say about him lmao.

@Mega: You never heard of One Direction?

Old 11-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #352
megabbaut
Debby Downer

^Of course I have, it's this rock band (that will always be inferior to Linkin Park )

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #353
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

^ You can't compare a Joe Bro boy band to Linkin Park lol.

Though I do think they are much better then Jonas Brothers and BTR

Old 11-28-2012, 07:22 PM   #354
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hey Wishful do you like Zayn.
I dislike One Direction.
And I don't find Zayn the least bit attractive
I'm not saying he's ugly, cuz he's not. But I'm not some crazy fan child who exaggerates on his looks.

Now... Taylor Lautner....

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 11-28-2012, 07:24 PM   #355
megabbaut
Debby Downer

That's that guy from Twilight! And the Abduction movie!

You're in love with a werewolf

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2012, 07:25 PM   #356
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Bestiality...........nnnuhh girl das nasty

Old 11-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #357
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Taylor Lautner was in Sharkboy and Lavagirl And Cheaper by the Dozen 2

And SHUDDAP Sage. You have a mancrush on Taylor too

Quote:
Old 11-28-2012, 07:31 PM   #358
megabbaut
Debby Downer

IMO Taylor is Ike in real life

Alright, let's see who else is hot to girls...Sasuke?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-28-2012, 07:48 PM   #359
TRcommander
Chunin

I guess nobody likes him.
Old 11-28-2012, 08:05 PM   #360
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
No where in my post did I say that.....I said it was a compliment. Which is understandable considering he's a celebrity and is considered the "hottest" among the female fanbase * and some guys that go that way I guess*
I kid I kid lol xD

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Tags
#65, bg convo, hummus