Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-28-2012, 12:15 PM   #1
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default If he had to..

which of the Konoha 11 is Kishi most likely to kill off?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:19 PM   #2
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: If he had to..

Well he can't kill Shika because he's raising Asuma's baby

Kiba can die. He is a close friend and rival to naruto and his death would shake naruto.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:23 PM   #3
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Well he can't kill Shika because he is Asuma's baby

Kiba can die. He is a close friend and rival to naruto and his death would shake naruto.
Agreed, also Sakura dying would help push the series forward

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 12:27 PM   #4
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Well he can't kill Shika because he's raising Asuma's baby

Agree with both of them and I don't think he will kill Hinata because she already nearly died and Lee already had a) a big drama and b) is a good friend of Narutos

Old 11-28-2012, 01:02 PM   #5
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

But cmon don't any of you want to see 8 gates Lee.
Sure he will die but at least with style.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Kakashi11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:03 PM   #6
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I do wanna see eight gates on him or gai I just don't wanna see poor little lee die

Old 11-28-2012, 01:11 PM   #7
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
I do wanna see eight gates on him or gai I just don't wanna see poor little lee die
It will be quite sad if he nearly dies again. Don't think he has won any fights.
It seems he is destined for failure even though he is so badass.
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 11-28-2012, 01:13 PM   #8
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

if they do use it, they won't die

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:14 PM   #9
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I thought it was the gate of death

Old 11-28-2012, 01:25 PM   #10
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Daphne Lu View Post
if they do use it, they won't die
Even Storyline jutsu wil not protect you from the Gate Of "DEATH"!!!!!!!! dumdumdum

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 11-28-2012, 01:46 PM   #11
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Shino cause' no one and i mean no one cares.

He a worse version of torune.

I mean ur (fictional) life must really suck **** if ure a worse version of what is essentially a fodder character which was introduced after you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi11 View Post
Even Storyline jutsu wil not protect you from the Gate Of "DEATH"!!!!!!!! dumdumdum
You sir are understimating storyline no jutsu/PnJ/TnJ

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:49 PM   #12
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

We want people who mean something to naruto die. Someone to die so naruto actually understands war. Naruto can't even remember Shino.

And don't you dare insult Shino again! -.-

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #13
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Shino isn't that bad is jutsu's are pretty good he just doesn't get enough attention

Old 11-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #14
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Lee - Can't Die Cuz He Already Had His Near Death Experience Against Gaara

Hinata - Can't Die Cus She Already Had Her Near Death Experience Against Pain

Shino - Can't Die Cus It Would Be Too Obvious Kishi Is Being Prejudice Against Him

Sai - Possible, That Is If Sasuke Is Gonna Take Back His Place As A Member Of Team 7

TenTen - Her Death Would Be Off Panel If It Happened! So There's No Point Of Her Dying

Neji - moderately Likely; only in order to make hinata leader of hyuga clan lol

Choji - Most Possible...something to set of Shikamaru to no limits...

Shikamaru - Never...he's too cautious

Ino - If Choji will Die, Ino won't cuz it'd be pointless to set Shika off twice lol...

Sakura - Likely but No. She lives for no reason

Kiba - Definitely the One to die in team 8

So each team would lose one comrade...

Team 7 - Sai
Team 8 - Kiba
Team 10 - Choji
Team Gai - TenTen OR Neji

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #15
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

sadly sai and Choji seem to the most likely if any of them would die.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #16
Kakashi11
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
Lee - Can't Die Cuz He Already Had His Near Death Experience Against Gaara

Hinata - Can't Die Cus She Already Had Her Near Death Experience Against Pain

Shino - Can't Die Cus It Would Be Too Obvious Kishi Is Being Prejudice Against Him

Sai - Possible, That Is If Sasuke Is Gonna Take Back His Place As A Member Of Team 7

TenTen - Her Death Would Be Off Panel If It Happened! So There's No Point Of Her Dying

Neji - moderately Likely; only in order to make hinata leader of hyuga clan lol

Choji - Most Possible...something to set of Shikamaru to no limits...

Shikamaru - Never...he's too cautious

Ino - If Choji will Die, Ino won't cuz it'd be pointless to set Shika off twice lol...

Sakura - Likely but No. She lives for no reason

Kiba - Definitely the One to die in team 8

So each team would lose one comrade...

Team 7 - Sai
Team 8 - Kiba
Team 10 - Choji
Team Gai - TenTen OR Neji
Agree with all apart from the fact that I think we have to see the eight gate from someone either Lee or Guy. It can't be Guy for obvious reasons so that leaves Lee

I've Never Used Naruto.

PSN- Knapers
Old 11-28-2012, 02:48 PM   #17
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Awwe not poor Kiba that would be horrid

Old 11-28-2012, 02:49 PM   #18
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

@kalmeast: I like how you say Tenten would die off panel

Just like everything else that happens to her.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #19
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I want it to be Lee

I want to see him go eight gates, knock Madara off of Juubi, and beat the living crap out of him, finishing it with Sai sealing him up.
If I remember right, Kage = 8 Gates
if Lee + 8 Gates + PnJ, then let it be = God/Madara.

Lee Vs. Madara for like 6 pages would make me so happy, that Kishi will have redeemed himself.

It all would have happened so fast, that even the Juubi won't be able to react
Because technically the Juubi only reacts as fast as it's controllers, which Madara would be knocked off

Do eet Kishi, then Lee can die, knowing that he had just defeated God thus becoming Naruto's equal.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 08:06 PM   #20
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
I want it to be Lee

I want to see him go eight gates, knock Madara off of Juubi, and beat the living crap out of him, finishing it with Sai sealing him up.
If I remember right, Kage = 8 Gates
if Lee + 8 Gates + PnJ, then let it be = God/Madara.

Lee Vs. Madara for like 6 pages would make me so happy, that Kishi will have redeemed himself.

It all would have happened so fast, that even the Juubi won't be able to react
Because technically the Juubi only reacts as fast as it's controllers, which Madara would be knocked off

Do eet Kishi, then Lee can die, knowing that he had just defeated God thus becoming Naruto's equal.
That would only work if will power kept him alive.

I think it would be kiba though
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote