Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-28-2012, 12:59 AM   #21
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 611.

Even she has her limits and we know she already used all her jutsus by now especially to save the others looks like she is about to kick the bucket unless some miracle happens.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:17 AM   #22
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I suspect either the power of friendship or a massacre. Or both.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:24 AM   #23
White_fang
Apprentice Genin

White_fang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

did anyone else not understand this chapter besides me? all I understood was reinforcements had arrived which I find redundant as obito took on 2 of those teams alone and madara took on all the kages with no sweat not to mention the juubi just flicked off a biju-dama. I predict 10 useless chapters coming up with foddler deaths. I actually got a bit happy when i saw the 10 tails attack be diverted/ blocked off, i was like "could it be?!?! is this sasukes susanoo?! could kishimoto actually surprise me for once before this year ends?!?!" but no he couldn't.
White_fang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:35 AM   #24
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Fuuton: Kazekiri no Jutsu is the technique Naruto was working on in Myoubokan by himself. The one that cut that mountain. No normal Rasenshuriken can cut a mountain. If people expect Naruto not to have been clever enough to keep an ace up his sleeve, then said persons ought to quit reading.

Lower your fingers.
Fuuin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:43 AM   #25
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
Fuuton: Kazekiri no jutsu?.......
That jutsu was already used before. Check wikia. But Naruto is going to HAXXX IT!

Awesome chapter! I though Obito missed to protect Kakashi, but it was Ino!
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 01:45 AM   #26
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
It an amazing jutsu that will seem to defeat the Juubi, but fail.
SO we all have to wait for Sasuke to save them.
Or Tsunade/Itachi
Old 11-28-2012, 01:47 AM   #27
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Fuuin is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
That jutsu was already used before. Check wikia. But Naruto is going to HAXXX IT!

Awesome chapter! I though Obito missed to protect Kakashi, but it was Ino!

It is probably a mistranslation. Jutsu likely has a slightly different name. But if it is the same type of jutsu, then its still mass scale enough to scratch Juubi.

Lower your fingers.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:53 AM   #28
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuuin View Post
It is probably a mistranslation. Jutsu likely has a slightly different name. But if it is the same type of jutsu, then its still mass scale enough to scratch Juubi.
My thoughts exactly.
Fuuton: Kazekiri was used by those ANBU dudes when Pain attacked. Maybe Kaze Kiri and Kazekiri are not the same jutsus. :/
Old 11-28-2012, 02:20 AM   #29
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

How does one flick a bomb that explodes upon contact?
That's even worse than Uchiha HAX.

The reinforcement were good, I was happy to see Shikamaru out of everyone else.

Kazekiri was used by ANBU :O
Mistranslation probably

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 11-28-2012 at 02:25 AM.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:27 AM   #30
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

i kept staring at Kakashi in the last panel

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:34 AM   #31
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

Now it's getting better haha...
I saw Hinata and Ino and I was like oh shitttt reinforcements!
Then I laughed cause Kiba was like "don't start acting cool just cause Hinata arrived" pffffttttt!!

It was a good chapter <_< ....

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:38 AM   #32
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

yea. When I saw ino and hinata, I was like: WOOO! REINFORCEMENTS!

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:43 AM   #33
Fuuin
Genin Elite

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilHinataGirl View Post
Now it's getting better haha...
I saw Hinata and Ino and I was like oh shitttt reinforcements!
Then I laughed cause Kiba was like "don't start acting cool just cause Hinata arrived" pffffttttt!!

It was a good chapter <_< ....

Yeah, even if they're outmatched its still good.

People will start dying when Madara disconnects though, Juubi is strong but its strategically poor decision to use its power when they want to charge for Infinite Tsukiyomi. Besides, Madara can't run out of chakra.

So expect Perfect Susanoo and some of the same cold-blooded assassination that Madara put on the 5 kage.

But its almost over!

So the army...They'll get their butt-kicked, then Sasuke will come and Team 7 will reunite, then get their butt-kicked one last time before Naruto gets his final power-up.

Lower your fingers.
Old 11-28-2012, 02:54 AM   #34
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

^ actually I thought of something ... Obito said that Naruto was a lot like him and that he was gonna be like how he is in the end ... I don't know if Kishimoto is trolling or not but the 2 main characters that are extremely in danger are Hinata and Sakura ... Think about it, I see a reenactment of how Rin dies ... We'll probably find out why Kakashi had to kill her!

LHG

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:22 AM   #35
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

OK, we can HOPE for the end showing itself finally.
Of course, we can predict another 50 chapters of useless talks and pointless battle, but at least ALMOST everyone is there already.
And, yes, I'm 100% sure that Sasuke will make a grand entrance some time soon.
Maybe even with Orochimaru, who I'm not seeing as a total villain, but rather a misguided crazy scientist that was caught in his desires (unlike truly evil people-manipulating bastard Kabuto), thus he can be reformed.
Also, I doubt that any of the Rookies (aka Naruto's friends) will die - but WILL get endangered, that's for sure.
And I just hope that no important adults will die either.
Can't wait for the GRAND FINALE!
Thanks, Kishi, for a COOL new manga chapter - you totally overcame my annoyance with another FILLER arc in anime...
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:38 AM   #36
ShounenLover
Genin

ShounenLover is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Personally I liked it a lot
Old 11-28-2012, 03:51 AM   #37
NaruSaku ShikaIno
Chunin Exam Participant

NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!NaruSaku ShikaIno has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Good chapter!
Come-on Sasuke everyone is waiting for you to join the war party.
What was Naruto about to say to Sakura???
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NAXT CHAPTER!!!!

!!ナルトとサクラ、シカマルとイノ永遠!!

Don't gain the World and Soul, Wisdom is better than Silver or Gold
It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it.
NaruSaku ShikaIno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:13 AM   #38
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

@Sakura
Hate to disappoint you, but "I know" was NOT in your favor, especially if you look at her face.
Also, Kiba, hehehe.
I'd say, Kishi was explicit enough this time.
(And I loved it! )

And yeah, Sasuke to the rescue - even if it sounds weird.
I'm 99% sure that the final battle will involve Uchiha vs Uchiha THREESOME, except not sure which side will have the TWO-GUYS team.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:54 AM   #39
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I enjoyed it. Good to see everyone finally show up. But a lot of them are going to die. Sure, nameless shinobi, but still, one swipte from the Juubi and a good chunk of them are going down. Plus, Madara hasn't done anything yet but stand there.

I wonder what Shikaku was seeing when the orb was distorting.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:27 AM   #40
THE susanoo
Genin Elite

THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!THE susanoo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Well, we allll knew it, obito showed weakness towards TnJ, comparing naruto to him self and promising him to become hokage in the dream...... but now the whole war against madara and obito should be fun, also, im not sure who it was, but some1 made a thread saying what each of the K11 would do and they mentioned the hyuugas using a large jutsu togeather, and they were right