Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-27-2012, 10:15 AM   #1
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default I don't like Sasori anymore...

I use to be a huge Sasori fan but now I'm starting to think he was really weak. I'm assuming he got most of his S rank missions done inside of Hiruko because once Sakura trashed Hiruko, Sasori fought like a complete noob. Iron Sand was such a cool technique and Sasori wasted it's potential making giant legos instead of just spamming poison bullets. The only impressive thing about him was how fast he was with his puppets. Chiyo's 10 puppets were clearly superior to his 100 fodder puppets. It's 10 vs 100 dude like how could you suck that much. Then he fell for Sakura playing possom and got his main weapon trashed like a toy. Sasori fans keep saying if it wasn't for the antidoe bla bla but that doesn't excuse Sasori fighting like a complete noob. I'm pretty sure the 3rd kazekage used the Iron Sand to it's full potential unlike Sasori. it's like all he's good for is suprise poison attacks because when it comes to puppet vs puppet fights he sucked hard.
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:29 AM   #2
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: I don't like Sasori anymore...

^ That. I lost interest in his character too.
He used to be so awesome and he just gave up like that.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:33 AM   #3
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

I don't really like when people say this, but here I go anyway: he was a victim of the plot. As one of the main characters Sakura had to survive the battle and his death was needed to set up the next arc (he tells Sakura about his spy working under Orochimaru as a reward for her defeating him). Chiyo's puppets were from the original master puppeteer so of course they were good. However, Sasori was responsible for making or designing literally every other puppet shown in the series; some of which way outclass the Monzaemon puppets (3rd Kazekage puppet and his own body for instance). Sure, it would have made more sense for Sasori to spam iron bullets in that fight, but that would be boring and Sakura would die.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:35 AM   #4
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Chiyo was about 50 years older than him and had about 50 years more experience too. They even said that puppet users based their skill off of how many puppets they could control at once. Chiyo, having lived longer, knew better and instead of focusing on overwhelming the opponent with numbers, overwhelmed them with skill. Plus, she would have been dead if it weren't for Sakura, so in that aspect, Sasori was kind of right. Puppet vs. puppet, he was the man.

I agree with the iron sand stuff though. So much wasted potential.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #5
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Keep in mind Sasori didin't use all of his puppets and he still had a scroll on his back unused iirc.

Also, If the third really used his iron sand to its full potential then why didin't he just kill Sasori like an ant? Chiyo said his Hiruko had new weaponry attached to it since the last time she saw it including the shield on its back so it should have been easier to kill him back then.

Of course we don't exactly know how that encounter went down, for all we know Sasori could have got him with a sneak attack *shame that 2 kage from the sand would fall like that if thats the case* but considering he was the sands supposed "strongest" I find it hard to believe.

Keep in mind that he'd definitely not the weakest since Deidara most like cannot beat him if he starts out with his Third Kazekage puppet.

About him using the Iron sand horribly, I'll agree though

Last edited by Sagepain; 11-27-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:42 AM   #6
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sasori's death was only there to show Sakura became a better ninja. That is why after that arc, she reverted back to her old ways. He wasn't killed, he was SACRIFICED! He was sacrificed for a lost cause. Because the only reason Sakura lived was because of Chiyo.

I will forever love Sasori <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #7
topchef
Banned

topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.topchef has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Sasori's death was only there to show Sakura became a better ninja. That is why after that arc, she reverted back to her old ways. He wasn't killed, he was SACRIFICED! He was sacrificed for a lost cause. Because the only reason Sakura lived was because of Chiyo.

I will forever love Sasori <3
So you're saying Sasori was fodder to Sakura then?
topchef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 11:25 AM   #8
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Sasori died to calm the Sakura haters it's cruel if they had used his abilities to their full potential he wouldn't and shouldn't have lost.

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 12:53 PM   #9
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
I don't really like when people say this, but here I go anyway: he was a victim of the plot. As one of the main characters Sakura had to survive the battle and his death was needed to set up the next arc (he tells Sakura about his spy working under Orochimaru as a reward for her defeating him). Chiyo's puppets were from the original master puppeteer so of course they were good. However, Sasori was responsible for making or designing literally every other puppet shown in the series; some of which way outclass the Monzaemon puppets (3rd Kazekage puppet and his own body for instance). Sure, it would have made more sense for Sasori to spam iron bullets in that fight, but that would be boring and Sakura would die.
I'm still waiting for Sakura to die to be honest.
For me, she is the most annoying character ever!
I rather had Sasori alive and Sakura dead.
Sorry if I'm being mean, but thats just how I feel about it.

Old 11-27-2012, 01:01 PM   #10
Rasen_Chidori
The Smiling Assassin
Konoha Historian

Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Rasen_Chidori completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
I'm still waiting for Sakura to die to be honest.
For me, she is the most annoying character ever!
I rather had Sasori alive and Sakura dead.
Sorry if I'm being mean, but thats just how I feel about it.
I want Sakura to die too She's such a to Naruto when she should be thanking him on her hands and knees after every he's done for her.

Make your getaway, make your getaway
Break free from a fate that is far too sad
Rasen_Chidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:04 PM   #11
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Sasori is alright. He shoulda killed Sakura.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2012, 01:50 PM   #12
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasen_Chidori View Post
I want Sakura to die too She's such a to Naruto when she should be thanking him on her hands and knees after every he's done for her.
Thanks for backing me up here <3
/huggles

Old 01-25-2013, 05:06 AM   #13
Warrior3
Special Jonin Candidate

Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Warrior3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I never liked Sasori, so i'm ok that he's dead.
Warrior3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:52 PM   #14
Sabaku.Soso
Special Jonin Candidate

Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Sabaku.Soso is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by topchef View Post
I use to be a huge Sasori fan but now I'm starting to think he was really weak. I'm assuming he got most of his S rank missions done inside of Hiruko because once Sakura trashed Hiruko, Sasori fought like a complete noob. Iron Sand was such a cool technique and Sasori wasted it's potential making giant legos instead of just spamming poison bullets. The only impressive thing about him was how fast he was with his puppets. Chiyo's 10 puppets were clearly superior to his 100 fodder puppets. It's 10 vs 100 dude like how could you suck that much. Then he fell for Sakura playing possom and got his main weapon trashed like a toy. Sasori fans keep saying if it wasn't for the antidoe bla bla but that doesn't excuse Sasori fighting like a complete noob. I'm pretty sure the 3rd kazekage used the Iron Sand to it's full potential unlike Sasori. it's like all he's good for is suprise poison attacks because when it comes to puppet vs puppet fights he sucked hard.
The think is the 3rd Kazekage who "used the Iron Sand to it's full potential" was killed by the teenager Sasori.
The key of the fight Chiyo vs Sasori is Chiyo herself. She was a kage level shinobi and she sure had witnessed a lot of Sunagakure, including the Iron Sand and how to fight it. The problem is not the jutsu, its the one fighting against it.
Sasori vs Chiyo is like Itachi vs Madara, skills are equal but difference in experience is magnificent. So Im not gonna deny that Sasori was a "noob" in that fight, IN THAT FIGHT, where he was fighting his grandma, who was 3 times older than him.
ANd Sasori, he's not weak at all. And don't talk about Sakura here, like, please, we all know how quickly she would've died if Chiyo wasnt there

Last edited by Sabaku.Soso; 01-25-2013 at 11:56 PM.
Sabaku.Soso is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
akatsuki, chiyo, sakura, sasori, shippuden