Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

Old 11-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #121
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Who is the strongest hokage ever?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Style View Post
I get what you are trying to say, but the simple fact of the matter is that no one other than Madara and Hashirama had to power to take control to the tailed beast back then. no one even tried, it was wrong of Hashirama to seal them all away like that because they weren't even bothering anyone, he took away their freedom and caused them to hate everyone.
The Kumo village were very aggressive about the bijju. They had a team ready to tame the Habchi and a tool from the SO6P to seal it. Hashairam gave it to them but they could have taken a bijju and tamed it if need be.Hashashirama had good intentions so I do not really see it as a fault. At least he tried. He made momentary peace with multiple people. Sooner or later someone would have tamed the bijju for evil

Peace is great, but not at the cost of someone else's freedom that's just wrong and he didn't even try to understand them which was the worst part to me.
True but they had no way of underestaiming them. Hashiaram put the human race first. Just like we do with other animals

As for the Hiruzen plan I'll get back to you on that I don't remember the chapter, but it was flashback chapter, it was either Naruto's flashback Kakashi's, or Iruka's I can't remember at the moment but I'll find it.
I'll try and look aswell

Also Minato has it worse because Kurama was summoned right in the middle of the village so the vllage had no choice, but to help, this was not the case with Hashirama. Hashirama was not distracted with keeping his wife's seal in check while she was giving birth, his child was not put in danger to distract him. He and Madara were fighting miles away from the village so he had no distractions and nothing to worry about.
Minato is partially blamed for the attack on the leaf. If he was with his team or prepared them better or gave them more comrades then Rin would be alive and Obito would not be evil.
If Minato was a good sensi/hokage then the attack would not happen
Hashiaram could have intercepted him before he got to the village.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:27 AM   #122
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Minato is partially blamed for the attack on the leaf. If he was with his team or prepared them better or gave them more comrades then Rin would be alive and Obito would not be evil.
If Minato was a good sensi/hokage then the attack would not happen
Hashiaram could have intercepted him before he got to the village.
I believe it may have been a Kakashi flashback now that I think about it because I Hiruzen explained his plan to Kakashi, I remember that much every clearly.

However, we can't really say much about Minato on Rin's death because we don't know what happened they have had more comrades, but they were killed and maybe Minato was in a very pressing battle at the time and couldn't get to them. They need to tell us more about what happened first which I think they will since it's been brought up only this time we'll see it from Kakashi's POV.

My Little Sister Friend: HinataKitty X3

Dragon Style: Anime me no Jutsu!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dragon Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 04:44 AM   #123
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
I believe it may have been a Kakashi flashback now that I think about it because I Hiruzen explained his plan to Kakashi, I remember that much every clearly.
idk I did not find it in Hiruzen's bio. Are you sure this happenhed lol?
However, we can't really say much about Minato on Rin's death because we don't know what happened they have had more comrades, but they were killed and maybe Minato was in a very pressing battle at the time and couldn't get to them. They need to tell us more about what happened first which I think they will since it's been brought up only this time we'll see it from Kakashi's POV.
from what we know now Minato failed to save his teammates
besides this is the strongest hokage and by hype Hiruzen is the best but by feats Hashirama takes this
Old 11-26-2012, 05:37 AM   #124
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

The 1st is the strongest.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:29 PM   #125
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm watching you in the bushes with Itachi because that's what we do, we watch you in the bushes
Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Dragon Style has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
besides this is the strongest hokage and by hype Hiruzen is the best but by feats Hashirama takes this
Yes it was a Kakashi flashback, I don't know why he was thinking about it, but when he sent all the ninja to go find Naruto Kakashi stayed for a little while and said something like "There's no way that someone like Naruto could just walk in and steal the scroll of sealing all on his own" and Hiruzen said something like "you are correct, Naruto could never steal the scroll of sealing all on his own, that is why I let him do it" and then you know Kakashi went on about why didn't under stand and Hiruzen said that Naruto would never have come up with this all on his own and that more than likely he was being deceived by someone, but he needed it to look good so he asked Kakashi to play along by making it seem like they were actually worried about Naruto stealing the scroll.

I don't know what Hiruzen Bio you're looking at, but it should be there, I forget why Kakashi was thinking about it, one of my friends suggested that it might have been around the time that Asuma died, but I believe it was somewhere in the war arc.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-26-2012, 01:59 PM   #126
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Lol okay.... Can I still have a chp please I do not know where you are getting this. You are not talking about an anime/filler are you?
Old 11-26-2012, 02:27 PM   #127
Dragon Style
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Lol okay.... Can I still have a chp please I do not know where you are getting this. You are not talking about an anime/filler are you?
No I'm not talking about a filler, I'm trying to remember where in the manga it was so that I don't have to search through 1000 pages to find it, the more think about it the more I remember, but I can't remember why Kakashi was thinking about it which is the problem. If I could remember why he was thinking about I would know which part of the manga to look at and find it a lot faster because at this point with what I remember I'm basically just guessing which will have me looking through his Manga for days.

Do you remember anything that would have made Kakashi think about the day that Naruto stole the scroll of sealing?

Old 11-26-2012, 02:43 PM   #128
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
No I'm not talking about a filler, I'm trying to remember where in the manga it was so that I don't have to search through 1000 pages to find it, the more think about it the more I remember, but I can't remember why Kakashi was thinking about it which is the problem. If I could remember why he was thinking about I would know which part of the manga to look at and find it a lot faster because at this point with what I remember I'm basically just guessing which will have me looking through his Manga for days.

Do you remember anything that would have made Kakashi think about the day that Naruto stole the scroll of sealing?
I think it might have been around the time that he was supposed be picked for Hokage or the close to where they are now when he was thinking back on the past.

O M F G !Those rocks look like Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Hotarubi Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:47 PM   #129
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:

*shrugs*
idk I am still looking cuz I do not remeber this at all
Old 11-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #130
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Hotarubi Hyuuga finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
*shrugs*
idk I am still looking cuz I do not remeber this at all
I remember it happening, but I can't help on the when because as you know I've never been really good at that. If you ask me you'll be searching the entire manga because I can remember events, but I can rarely remember the chapters.

"You are required to do nothing, least of all believe. Shut one's eyes tight or open one's arms wide, either way, one's a fool." -Flemeth
Old 11-26-2012, 03:57 PM   #131
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I needz proofs

Either way it does not matter cuz this is about strongest hokage
Old 11-26-2012, 04:18 PM   #132
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I needz proofs

Either way it does not matter cuz this is about strongest hokage
She'll find it, she usually does.

Anyway........If we are talking about the strongest in power then Hashirama, but we've already been through who I think it the best.

Old 11-26-2012, 05:53 PM   #133
PrinceofPeace
Banned

yeah Hashirama is the best
Old 11-26-2012, 06:07 PM   #134
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Obivilously is the Shodamie Hokage. He even dare to make Maadra retreat!!!!
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #135
Hotarubi Hyuuga
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
yeah Hashirama is the best
Really? so you're really going to try and tell me that I think Hashirama is the best? well I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this, but it seems as if you've left me no choice.

*coughs* let me clear my throat for this one *stands and the podium and straightens a stack of papers then taps the microphone*

Tobirama is the best.........that is all

Old 12-16-2012, 12:53 AM   #136
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

Hashirama would more than likely own Tobirama in a fight.
I'd say Minato is the closest competition but even then, they don't make hokage like they used to.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 09:50 AM   #137
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
Really? so you're really going to try and tell me that I think Hashirama is the best? well I was hoping it wouldn't have to come to this, but it seems as if you've left me no choice.

*coughs* let me clear my throat for this one *stands and the podium and straightens a stack of papers then taps the microphone*

Tobirama is the best.........that is all
*Gets boooed of podium*
Even in your fairy tale land where you think Tobirama is the best Hokage he certanily is not the strongest

Tobirama is the WEAKEST... he has like 2 on cannon moves at best.

Which are easily countered with Advent of Following Trees
Old 12-16-2012, 10:08 AM   #138
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

From what I've seen in the series, Hashirama is the strongest.

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 10:49 AM   #139
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Hiruzen---Hashirama

Hashirama---Hiruzen

Minato

Tsuande

Tobirama

------------
^(feat wise)
^(hype wise)
Old 12-23-2012, 08:09 PM   #140
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

4th hokage
IM A HUGE NARUTO/ANIME FAN. MY MOST FAV GUY IS NEJI HYUGA. NARUTO IS MY SEC. MY MOST FAV GIRL IS HINATA. MY FAV COUPLE IS NXH AND NEJIXTENTEN. MY MOST FAV BAD GUY'S ARE ITACHI, SASUKE, AND THE AKATSUKI.

MY MOST FAV CLAN IS THE HYUGA'S OF COURSE
MY OTHER FAV CLAN IF I HAD TO PICK A SEC WOULD BE THE UCHIHA CLAN. MY FAV JUTSU'S ARE - SHADOW CLONE'S, CHIDORI, THE BYAKUGAN, AND THE SHARINGAN. AND THE RASENGAN LOL.
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote