Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

View Poll Results: What do you think?
Hashirama wins again 8 61.54%
Madara wins this time 5 38.46%
it's a tie 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2012, 10:09 PM   #21
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Madara vs Hashirama

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotarubi Hyuuga View Post
K I'm going to have to correct you on one thing, I can't remember the rest of what you said, but Madara did have the perfect True Sasunoo back then, he even said he used it, but fromw hat they are showing, I don't see how he beat him at all you say wood dragon took care of kurama, but Madara just used the wood dragon and Kurama is tearing it to peaces.
LOL WUT!!!!! AHAHAHAHAAH
What manga are you reading!!!
Where do you see pieces? All I have seen is Kurama bitting the dragon!
The PS would take MAJOR damage on the user especially not in edo form

You say advent of flowing trees would knock him out, but he knows of the move which means he survived it without getting knocked out.
that is where you come in to explain it! Why make a thread if you do not have a least some of the answers! Fire style would not help cuz Hashirama can make more plants or attack him while Madara is destroying the tress

Wood style cannot block Amterasu, it has been shown that amatersu would burn through wood before so I can't agree with you on that.
Hashirama would put up a wood wall in front of him. Amaterasu would burn the wall to the ground but not hurt Hashirama. Amaterasu cost wayy more than wood wall

and lastly even though I do like Hashirama way more than Madara, how exactly is the most powerful Uchiha ever to walk the earth an fail Uchiha? so by that logic I guess all Uchiha's were fails right?
he was a failL! He was abandon by his people! He lost to Hashirama when it mattered most ! He had to trust Obito to carry on his will! Madara would not be alive without Hashriama
I'm not hating on Hashirama, but from they are showing, there is no logical reason from what they have already shown us why he shouldn't have lost that fight, I'm sorry, but that's just how I see it, there absolutely nothing that they have shown us so far that would actually give us good reason for why Hashirama beat Madara that day.
How about you hold your horses and wait for more Hashiram feats!! I know it is painful but you gotta love it! Well you have not given many good reason of how Madara would win

and lastly you need calm yourself down, it is not that serious.
I JUST LOVE HIM SOOOOO

My Hashirama
is
Daph's Kakashi
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 10:40 PM   #22
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Bro love don't hate you would not understand!

Your just Salt Hashirama is SUCH A BOSS
Old 10-28-2012, 11:54 AM   #23
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
There is also the possiblity of hashirama being able to use more then 1 wood dragon. Very true.

Tsunade was bisected and still lives. And madara himself said that hashis healing takes a big dump on tsunades. Going by that and the addition of his wood(which as a reminder captured ALL bijuus) he might be able to tank PS/*maybe* a TBB (just speculation here).
Still lives, but can't move and looks terrible. Hashi's healing does not "take a dump on Tsunade's" either. Madara only meant it was superior in that he could use it without handsigns only to find out shortly after that Tsunade can do that too (he hadn't even seen Byakugou when he made that statement). Saying he may be able to tank a TBB or PS relies only on the fact that he survived battles with opponents that have the capability to use the tech. That's not good enough evidence when woodstyle has never shown the durability to stop mountain busting attacks. And I hope no one gives me the BS that Hashirama's wood is more durable then what has been shown since Hiruzen had no problem dealing with it.

That said hashiramas power is still impressive. Similiar to gaara he can turn the whole battlefield to his advantage in mere second through jyuutai koutan and pollen.
True, but these techs. would still take longer than forming PS or using a TBB.

His healing is equal to or surpasses tsunades.
False-absolutely no evidence for this other than his fangirl Madara's statement which was invalidated moments later.

He has the supposedly 'unbreakable' genjutsu bringer of darkness.
Since when is it 'unbreakable'? Who started this myth? Every genjutsu can be broken out of.

Hashi restricting and or knocking madara is more then possible from with what we have seen of wood release. That not even counting obitos more 'violent' use of it. Ok. Still isn't something that can pierce Susano'o, restrict maybe.

Hashiramas jutsus simply carry alot less strain (as wood release always has been seen used effortlessly(chakra wise) while most of the MS jutsu all carry heavy strain to the point of pain in every cell.
Yes and no. Yamato has been seen exhausted from making a row of houses (although his wood style isn't as strong as Hashirama's). Madara's feats can't be counted because he has infinite chakra.

If wood dragon manages to give bijuu mode naruto trouble id say that hashi could handle maddy.
If it's shown to block/absorb a TBB I'll be more inclined to agree.
In yellow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:04 PM   #24
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I know thats why i said i was speculating :P But do you really think hashirama would have ever survived if he couldnt take a TBB?

From what we have seen of madaras wood release its quite fast and speed is not enhanced by Edo tensei. TBB really arent that fast especially with the whole process of balancing chakra staring at the product of your effort like a wolf howls to the moon and then aiming it. As a reminder PS does need time to stabilize and isnt exactly fast either.

Idk i thought hiruzen or tobirama stated it himself. I dont belief it either hence 'supposedly' and the quotation marks.

Considering that hashirama at one point did that to all bijuu and then shared them with the other nations have established that his wood release is perfectly capable of handling bijuu level stenght which madara claimed that his susanoo possesed. So restricting should be possible.

We both know yamato is leagues and i mean Leagues under Hashi. And hashirama has been mentioned many times as a stamina/chakra/life force beast. The sheer power of his mere cells is too much to handle for experienced ninja like danzo.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:09 PM   #25
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Guys, clean up the spam. >_>
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:15 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
I know thats why i said i was speculating :P But do you really think hashirama would have ever survived if he couldnt take a TBB?
just like in the generations cutscene Hashirama uses Wood Dome to deflect TBB

From what we have seen of madaras wood release its quite fast and speed is not enhanced by Edo tensei. TBB really arent that fast especially with the whole process of balancing chakra staring at the product of your effort like a wolf howls to the moon and then aiming it. As a reminder PS does need time to stabilize and isnt exactly fast either.
agreed

Idk i thought hiruzen or tobirama stated it himself. I dont belief it either hence 'supposedly' and the quotation marks.agreed

Considering that hashirama at one point did that to all bijuu and then shared them with the other nations have established that his wood release is perfectly capable of handling bijuu level stenght which madara claimed that his susanoo possesed. So restricting should be possible.
well Madara used genjutsu on Kurama so that could be another way

We both know yamato is leagues and i mean Leagues under Hashi.
too true
Hashirama>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> (another dimension)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Edo Madara>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(light years)>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yamato>>> Zetsu>>Obito >>>>>Danzo*in terms of wood style
And hashirama has been mentioned many times as a stamina/chakra/life force beast. The sheer power of his mere cells is too much to handle for experienced ninja like danzo.
I will give Madara props on one thing

*to be able to use wood style for the first time without practice is amazing*
Old 10-28-2012, 07:02 PM   #27
Blue Flame
Academy Graduate

Blue Flame saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

IF they fight again, (I wish Kabuto would use re-animation on him) I think Madara would win this time because of his Rinnegan and Sharigan. He can also materialize...and time travel.
Blue Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #28
PrinceofPeace
Banned

We are not talking about current Madara.... since when can Madara time travel?
Old 10-28-2012, 07:17 PM   #29
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
We are not talking about current Madara.... since when can Madara time travel?
I don't think Flame is up-to-date on the manga
Plus he's new

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:29 PM   #30
PrinceofPeace
Banned

WELCOME FRIENDS!! te-he
Old 11-26-2012, 07:14 AM   #31
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Susanoo the end.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 03:28 PM   #32
PrinceofPeace
Banned

WOODEN DRAGON ! The story just begun
Old 12-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #33
Marnold
Freshmen Academy Student

Marnold is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Hashirama is reputed as the most powerful shinobi of his era, his might being so vast that it earned him the title of "God of Shinobi" and having been called the strongest shinobi even by his enemy Madara Uchiha who, on countless occasions admitted his inferiority to the legend.
Marnold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:13 PM   #34
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha

Maddy kinda loves losing to Hashi.

If gave Maddy rinnegan, woods style which he actually has and has Kurama in his side he would still probably lose lol.

Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:16 PM   #35
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

In a few chapters, when we get more Maddy feats.... I can see him lolstomping everyone under Hash in 1 on 1 and taking Hash with difficulty in 1 on 1. Just my prediction.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:19 PM   #36
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

He powers up rapes. Naruto and Sasuke get plot powers kill him. End of arc the end.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:20 PM   #37
Edyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Edyl completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

I say he will be capable of beating Hashi with mid to low diff. Madara w/o the rinnegan was able to fight hashi until they were both exhausted. Madara with the rinnegan should be able to beat Hashi.

What would be the set up of the triple integral for the distance from the origin for every point between a sphere with radius 1 and a sphere with radius 5? What would the answer mean?

Quote:
Statistics don't lie, LHG. I said this.
Look:
2 x 3.14 /12.5 + Y^2 = LHG <3 Bacon
Get mathed, son.

Edyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:36 PM   #38
Arale Uchiha
Chunin Exam Proctor

Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Arale Uchiha completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Send a message via Skype™ to Arale Uchiha

Yeah but he had the kyuubi, without it his offensive capabilities have dropped.

his PS gets destroyed by the buddha than uses it to kill Madara.

Spoiler:
Top 5 Powerful Characters in Naruto
Sage of Six Paths (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Madara Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Obito Uchiha (While Jinchuriki of Shinju)
Hashirama Senju
Naruto Uzumaki (While Jinchuriki of Kurama)

Last edited by Arale Uchiha; 12-21-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Arale Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hashirama, madara, rematch, senju, uchiha