Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-25-2012, 10:25 PM   #7261
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

Kitten leaves home and starts her pokemon journey.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:43 PM   #7262
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
"Wow this battling thing is easier than I thought"-I said

*sand got into Hellgar's eyes*

"Hey what a cheap trick is that even legal!"-I yelled

*Hellgar sat in wait smelling and listening for the next strike*

*Without skipping a beat Hellgar tried to bite the incoming tail. It then used Flame Charge. And Snarled at the foe then followed up with smog once more*

(I created a new thing! You know how some attacks have a percentage of taking an extra effect? FOr example Smog has a 40% chance of posioning you. Well thanks to the roll that shows if you are posined. If the Roll lands on a number 1-4 then you are posined if smog hits. If it lands on 5-10 then you are not posioned! Are you cool with this!... The rool says 1 so if get hit by smog you get poisned)

"Nothing's illegal here" Loop taunted. "Flip!" Aipom flipped in the air, dodging the Houndours jaws. It continued on with the punch. The dog began to charge at Aipom again. "Dodge and Scratch!" Aipom jumped above the dog once more using its tail and scratched at the dog's back while it covered in flames. This would hopefully be a critical hit considering the range. The smog was off target, and Aipom stood still, awaiting an attack.

(No. I incorporated rolls before and it got way out of hand. It's also horribly pesky to roll the dice. Trust me on this, no. And Smog has 70 percent accuracy, which is actually pretty bad. So this explanation for how it missed it legitimate.)

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 02:15 PM   #7263
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
"Nothing's illegal here" Loop taunted. "Flip!" Aipom flipped in the air, dodging the Houndours jaws. It continued on with the punch. The dog began to charge at Aipom again. "Dodge and Scratch!" Aipom jumped above the dog once more using its tail and scratched at the dog's back while it covered in flames. This would hopefully be a critical hit considering the range. The smog was off target, and Aipom stood still, awaiting an attack
*With a simple flip the bite missed. Hellgar saw a punch coming and used its speed to form flame charge to dodge. The monkey and the hound clased as their attacks hit each other doing serious damage*

"Hellgar get it together NOW!!!!!! Attack FULL POWER!"-I yelled

*Hellgar became enraged and shot small flames from it's mouth*

"What was that?"-I asked while I held dexter up to the pokemon

*Houndour has learned EMBER! Small spits of fire are shot from a pokemon's mouth towards the enemy and may cause burns*

Alright use ember! Surrond that pokemon in flames then charge at it with Flame charge while using Ember!

"Now were cooking!"-I said with a sinister smirk
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:19 PM   #7264
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Pie is accepted.
---------------------------

"Just how my buddy Aipom is my partner in crime?" Loop joked with him. He felt as if that he and Julius could become pretty good friends.

Suddenly, this guy came out of nowhere and challenged Loop or Julius to a battle. "Sorry man, Aipom is in NO shape to fight. Under any other circumstances I'd obliterate you though," Loop said with a grin on his face. "Julius, was it? Well you should take care of this guy with your Absol!" Loop stood by, and waited to watch how these two would take each other on.
Julius smiled without showing teeth and slightly huffed as if trying to signify a laugh. The two were approached by a rather weird boy. He challenged them to a battle and Loop decided to take him on. He pushed Julius out of the way, irritating him a bit, but stood by the sidelines watching them go back and forth. He took out some oran berries and took out Absol. Absol munched on the berries as they both relaxed.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:26 PM   #7265
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

its started again?

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 05:59 PM   #7266
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
Julius smiled without showing teeth and slightly huffed as if trying to signify a laugh. The two were approached by a rather weird boy. He challenged them to a battle and Loop decided to take him on. He pushed Julius out of the way, irritating him a bit, but stood by the sidelines watching them go back and forth. He took out some oran berries and took out Absol. Absol munched on the berries as they both relaxed.
"Ah I see your pokemon is back to full health! I'll take you on as well. Get ready to fork over your cash! Let's go Lady B"-I yelled as I threw a pokeball into the air

*Lady B appeared in the air*

"Let's see how weak you are!"-I said aloud
Old 11-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #7267
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
its started again?
Yeah, but it's tons more open.

Quote:
*With a simple flip the bite missed. Hellgar saw a punch coming and used its speed to form flame charge to dodge. The monkey and the hound clased as their attacks hit each other doing serious damage*

"Hellgar get it together NOW!!!!!! Attack FULL POWER!"-I yelled

*Hellgar became enraged and shot small flames from it's mouth*

"What was that?"-I asked while I held dexter up to the pokemon

*Houndour has learned EMBER! Small spits of fire are shot from a pokemon's mouth towards the enemy and may cause burns*

Alright use ember! Surrond that pokemon in flames then charge at it with Flame charge while using Ember!

"Now were cooking!"-I said with a sinister smirk

"Be careful, don't get burned" Loop joked. "Sand Attack" Aipom threw chunks of the ground with it's tail at the fire and put it out. Ground is super effective against fire. Then Houndoor begins to cover Aipom in flames. "Run Away" Aipom's natural born ability kicked in, and allowed it to run exceptionally faster. It fled behind a nearby tree, and ended up completely safe. It jumped a great height to get past the flames. It returned when it didn't hear any more noise.

"...Fire Punch" Loop hadn't really worked on fire punch with Aipom that much, so far it only worked about 25 percent of the time. Aipom charged up speed with agility and blazed towards Houndour at an amazing speed. It's tail began sparking, signifying a fire was being formed. By the time its tail reached Houndour, it wasn't even close to being covered in a flame. This hit turned into a regular, still hard hitting, punch with its tail.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:26 PM   #7268
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kitten: I'm going to become a pokemon master, right Penquin?
Penquin the Piplup smiled from inside it's pokeball.
Kitten: I wonder if I'll get a pokedex, but only elite trainers get them. I hear one of them is a champion, another is a gym leader, one has the ability to heal pokemon, and they have all defeated groups of people that used pokemon for evil.
Kitten begins walking through route 201 on her way to the shop in Sandgem Town.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 07:04 PM   #7269
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Yeah, but it's tons more open.

"Be careful, don't get burned" Loop joked. "Sand Attack" Aipom threw chunks of the ground with it's tail at the fire and put it out. Ground is super effective against fire. Then Houndoor begins to cover Aipom in flames. "Run Away" Aipom's natural born ability kicked in, and allowed it to run exceptionally faster. It fled behind a nearby tree, and ended up completely safe. It jumped a great height to get past the flames. It returned when it didn't hear any more noise.

"...Fire Punch" Loop hadn't really worked on fire punch with Aipom that much, so far it only worked about 25 percent of the time. Aipom charged up speed with agility and blazed towards Houndour at an amazing speed. It's tail began sparking, signifying a fire was being formed. By the time its tail reached Houndour, it wasn't even close to being covered in a flame. This hit turned into a regular, still hard hitting, punch with its tail.

*Hellgar saw the fire and ran towards it at full speed. They then collided and both were barely standing*

"What a pitiful match. Hellgar I am very pissed at your preformance. If this is how you do in your first battle then I don't know why I am with this trash"-I said

"Return Hellgar"-I commanded and It went inside a pokeball

" Round Two? After all I have anothre pokemon. ?"-I said as Lady B floated next to me
Old 11-26-2012, 07:09 PM   #7270
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Hellgar saw the fire and ran towards it at full speed. They then collided and both were barely standing*

"What a pitiful match. Hellgar I am very pissed at your preformance. If this is how you do in your first battle then I don't know why I am with this trash"-I said

"Return Hellgar"-I commanded and It went inside a pokeball

" Round Two? After all I have anothre pokemon. ?"-I said as Lady B floated next to me
"Take it easy, I'm just a badass. It doesn't mean your pokemon is trash..." Loop didn't know how he felt about this guy just yet. He decided it'd be best to keep an eye out on him and his Houndour just in case he mistreated it. Being the best doesn't mean treating your companions badly... Loop thought to himself. "So uh, I never caught your name. I'm Loop, and this is Julius" He introduced him to his new friend. "He just beat me... But he got lucky. We didn't try out fire punch" Loop whispered the last part. Loop returned Aipom and put it's pokeball back in his pocket, where it was safe.

Old 11-26-2012, 07:20 PM   #7271
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
"Take it easy, I'm just a badass. It doesn't mean your pokemon is trash..." Loop didn't know how he felt about this guy just yet. He decided it'd be best to keep an eye out on him and his Houndour just in case he mistreated it. Being the best doesn't mean treating your companions badly... Loop thought to himself. "So uh, I never caught your name. I'm Loop, and this is Julius" He introduced him to his new friend. "He just beat me... But he got lucky. We didn't try out fire punch" Loop whispered the last part. Loop returned Aipom and put it's pokeball back in his pocket, where it was safe.
"Hmph giving up already. What's a matter your pokemon can't take anymore? Whatever I'm outta here. As for my name you pezants don't deserve to know it. All you need to know is that I am going to become champion one day ya herd."-I announced as I walked away with my backside facing my enemy

*stops in his tracks*

"Oh and if you tell me how to treat my pokemon again.... i'll kill you"-I Said quietly but loud enough that he could hear me

*walks away*
Old 11-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #7272
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Hmph giving up already. What's a matter your pokemon can't take anymore? Whatever I'm outta here. As for my name you pezants don't deserve to know it. All you need to know is that I am going to become champion one day ya herd."-I announced as I walked away with my backside facing my enemy

*stops in his tracks*

"Oh and if you tell me how to treat my pokemon again.... i'll kill you"-I Said quietly but loud enough that he could hear me

*walks away*
Loop sighed, he was disappointed that these types of people still existed.
He also knew that he had to be the one to beat this guy. Loop knew this guys pokemon would obviously be strong, Loop just needed to be stronger. Loop pulled out the potion from his other pocket. Then he got Aipom out of it's pokeball and sprayed it with what was left over from the potion. Aipom got a little stronger, but not very close to full health.

Loop began walking with his Aipom, on the road that led into Cherrygrove City when suddenly a horde of Spinirak came out from the trees and attacked! They completely covered Loop in webs, and soon moved onto Aipom. Aipom and Loop were both completely covered in spider webs when Loop had an idea. This might not work... but it's our only shot Loop thought to himself. A muffled voice sounded from inside the webs. It sounded a bit like "Furr Paaaa!" But Aipom could understand just fine.

Aipom's tail began to glow a harsh red. This was... Fire Punch! The intense heat on it's tail was hot enough to burn through the webs and free it. Aipom practically jumped with joy because it properly executed Fire Punch. It was ready to get payback on all these Spinirak. It went solo and began using Scratch on them. This knocked out about 3 Spinirak, but there were plenty more to go. Aipom started bashing some out with it's tail. This brushed away all but one. Loop began wriggling in his web cocoon, anxious to see what was happening.

As the last Spinirak was standing, Aipom was getting tired quickly. It knew that it had to finish this Spinirak in one shot. It's tail ignited and bashed the final Spinirak over the head. Aipom then ripped the webs off of Loop frantically as he took a big breath of fresh air. "That's my Aipom!" Loop praised his companion. Aipom then pointed at the final Spinirak it knocked out, and Loop knew what it wanted to do. "Buddy, are you sure?" Aipom nodded.

-2 years ago-

A group of five kids all walked up to Loop. The kids varied in age, some 12, some as young as 7. The floor of the hallway was covered in dust and Legos, nobody had swept for months. The kids approached Loop, and presented him with a wrapped present. It was Christmas, and the kids really wanted to do something special for the person they considered their big brother. Loop tried declining the present, seeing as he didn't have one in return. The kids insisted and Loop really didn't want to disappoint them. So he took the spherical shaped gift and carefully unwrapped it. When it was fully unwrapped, Loop had near to no clue what it was. "Thank you..." He said awkwardly to the kids as he backed up slowly. Upon closer inspection, he figured out what the gift was. He ran back up to the kids and thanked them. "Really? How did all of you afford this?" He asked them.

"We saved up money the whole year to buy this for you from Kurt. We ordered the special decoration and everything!" The 7 year old kid spoke. Loop was overcome with joy that these kids would do something like this. "Now you will always have a piece of us, wherever you go" One of the older kids said to Loop. Loop hugged all of the kids and thanked them very much for the brand new Pokeball. It was a sleek dark red, with green horizontal stripes on the top and bottom. The button in the middle was a light green. Loop knew he'd use this pokeball one day on a very special pokemon.

-Present-

"Okay Aipom, let's do this!" Loop grabbed his pokeball he got from his friends at the orphanage and took aim. "We've got this" Loop tossed his ball at the Spinirak that Aipom pointed at. The pokemon was caught inside the pokeball, but it began to shake. "Come on, this pokeball CAN'T go to waste..." Loop said. The ball shook again. The button in the middle finally glowed a dark green color, signifying that the pokemon was caught. "Yeah!" Loop ran up to the pokeball, and shoved it in his pocket. "Thanks, siblings" Loop said to himself, as he and a tired Aipom walked towards Cherrygrove City.

Old 11-27-2012, 03:38 AM   #7273
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Show's over."

Julius boringly walked as he kicked aside pebbles. The route to Cherrygrove was pretty short compared to other routes, to his knowledge. He was stopped when he heard a sound like "Hoo-hooo" He looked behind him, but there was nothing there.

"Ab! Absol!"

"Hm?"

Absol was reacting to something, something hidden from plain sight. Absol's fins started to glow white, it used Razor Wind! A force of sharp winds attacked a random tree, but a Hoot-Hoot fell down. "Hoo?"

"Use Razor Wind again!"

Absol repeated the move, the Hoot-Hoot dodged.

"Night Slash!"

Absol's speed bested the Hoot-Hoot and struck it. The Hoot-Hoot was flung backwards and hit the tree, still holding on. Julius threw the pokeball at the Hoot Hoot.

Shook once...

Shook twice...

It stopped shaking and the red light faded.

Hoot-Hoot was caught!

Julius picked up the pokemon and smiled, he continued to Cherrygrove.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-27-2012, 08:13 AM   #7274
PrinceofPeace
Banned

*Tyrant walked his way out of Route 29 avoiding tall grass and annoying pokemon. Luckily he was not very deep into Route 29 and arrived inot the city very quickly and arrives at a pokemon center*

"Nurse Joy can you heal my Hellgar?"-I asked

"Of course free of charge! Just wait right here Your lil girl will be alright in a jiffy"-She said with a smile

"Thanks"-I responded

"Hey you"-A female voice said

"Oh its you the girl I met ealier... the one who dreams of being Champion."-I stated

"Guess what I got"-she asked with energy

"Wha"-I responded

"A pokemon! Come on out Petal.
*A chikorita appeared out of a pokeball*
"Isn't she beautiful!!!! I got it from Professor Elm! I like how you nickname pokemon so I will do the same. How have you been?

"Fine I guess"-I said annoyed

"Here's your Hellgar"-Nurse Joy said

"Thanks see you all around"-I said

"Wait !... um why don't we travel togehter. I have a lot of supplies and it will be easier. I know a lot about where the gyms are and I have a lot of items and I am a lil scared myself. So please can I come"-She asked

"... Well I am new to this training stuff. I don't even know where to go next..... Fine let's go."-i said

"WHOOPIE!!!! Yeah let's go!"-She shoutted with Cheer
*The girl joined the Tyrant and they both left the nurse onto Route 31*

--------------------------
*WEE-WOO WEE-WOO officer Jenny pulls up in a cop motorcycle in front of the Pokemon Center and goes in*

"Oh Officer Jenny what brings you here"-Joy asked

"Sorry to bother you Joy but it I got a call from the Lab. Apparently a pokemon used smog in the lab and after the smog cleared a pokedex and 5 pokeballs were GONE!"-Jenny explained

"Oh my who could do such a thing"-Joy asked with fear

"Most likely a trainer commanded a pokemon to do so. Have you seen anything suspisious?"-the officer asked

"No but I will keep my eyes open. What are your plans of action how will you catch this theif?"-Joy asked

"hahah Don't worry you and I both know there has not but a mystery that i could not solve nor a crook that I could not catch. The whole Johoto region is aware of this issue. We are trying to get more clues at the moment but nothing that I can't solve"-Jenny said confidently as she left the building
Old 11-27-2012, 07:34 PM   #7275
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Loop signaled to his new friend Julius to come on, as Loop was already at the sign that said 'Welcome to Cherrygrove!' Loop decided to head into the Pokemon Center solo. Before he walked through the front door, he noticed a police motorcycle off to the left. He curiously walked over to see Officer Jenny taking a look at some footprints. "These prints suggest that this person had a larger than average shoe size... Hm..." She said to herself.

"What happened?" Loop asked her. He wasn't that invested in this, he just wanted to seem courteous and not snoopy. Jenny told him to mind his own business. He knew that something was pretty serious, so he just decided to stroll by himself into the Pokemon Center. Loop asked the nice lady behind to counter to heal his pokemon. Of course, the heal was free of charge for anybody in the Gym Leader Challenge. Loop handed over his two pokeballs to the lady. She put the two pokeballs in a machine, which made an upbeat tune to signify that the healing was done. Loop got his pokemon returned to him and slowly walked out of the center. He stood there, ready to head upwards onto the next route.

Old 11-28-2012, 02:54 AM   #7276
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Julius could see Loop motioning him to come on. Loop entered Cherrygrove with Julius a bit far behind. He saw him stop at Officer Jenny to ask her a question as she was "footprint-inspecting." Julius headed into the pokemon center and asked the lady behind the counter to heal his pokemon. She put the two pokeballs in the machine and they were healed. She returned the pokeballs and smiled.

As Julius exited the center, he continued to look around the town. Nothing really special, which led him to the next route, Loop was waiting at the entrance to the route.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-28-2012, 01:10 PM   #7277
zombie ruler
Special Jonin Candidate

zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!zombie ruler saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to zombie ruler

(I figured I will start again but I really don't know who is still rping in Kanto but eh)

Nicolas sleeping in bed when he was awoke but a constant jabbing feeling in his side and then a very warm then burning feeling in his hand. "Ow!" Nicolas yelled as he jumped up from his bed. He looked at his Charmander who was standing by his bed smiling, "Why did you do that, Charmander?"
Charmander pulled a calendar out from behind him and pointed at the day Nicolas had circled. Nicolas laughed and then got up to open the curtains of his room only to find out it was still dark out. He looked at Charmander and chucked, "Charmander, I know I said we were going to leave today but I meant when the sun is out. I don't think anyone is up right now but I guess since I am up I should get ready."

-A few later when the sun is up-

Charmander lit up with glee as Nicolas was finally puting on his shoes and getting ready to leave. He picked up his bag at the door as he walked out. He turn at looked at his empty house, "I'm leaving," laughing as he said it and knowing no one will answer. He locked the door and looked at Charmander, "It is finally time for us to go and hey maybe we will make a few more Pokemon friends along the way."
"Char!" he said in agreement. With that the two walked away from the their home and on to their new life and adventure.
Brother - Logan
Roof - Jenny (who I sometimes lay on, sleep on, and jump off of)
???-Lone (who is forever doomed to never leave)
Sister? - kakashi uzumaki

zombie ruler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 03:06 PM   #7278
PrinceofPeace
Banned

"So you really want to be Champion?"-I asked Nora

"LOL naw bro. My dream is just to travel to love and to know pokemon. Ya know maybe i'll be a breeder or a Pokemon Contestor or who knows maybe even a gym leader.... ah there are so many possibilities I JUST LOVE IT!!!!"-She said with energy..... toooo much energy

"Hmph love huh..."-I said quietly

"So whats your story?"She asked

"I am an Avenger. I have a specific goal and the first part to that is becoming the Champion of this stupid region..... that is all you really need to know."-I stated

"Ah I see a mystery kid... I LIKE IT (te-he) Well anyway it looks like our next stop is Violet City for a gym battle... or we could take a detour and go near Dark Cave and catch some pokemon"-She said aloud

"Dark Cave it is. I need more time to train anyway"-I responded
-----------------------
walks up Route 30
-----------------------

"ERg can we stop walking?"-She complained

"Man up girl were not even close"-I said

"ER MER GERD!!! APRICOTS!!!-Nora screamed as she ran towards a house

"Wow can you stop screaming shessh. What are this Apricots?"-I asked

"Oh there....
*POISON STING!!!*
*A barrage of posion needels shot out from a bush pushing a Caterpie out of bush near Nora*

"What the?"-Nora and Tragic said in unison

"Out of the way that pokemon is MINE"-A bug nerd stated next to his weedle and Pineco

"You jerk using two pokemon against one is not fair. It is obvious this pokemon does not want to be captured when it tries to hide. Look how scared it is! I have half a mine to.."-she said

"DO WHAT!!!?? I am just playing by the rules I want that pokemon so I will take it!"-he said

"Not it I can help it! GO PETAL"-She said as she threw her pokeball

*Chikorita appeared*

"I am going to protect this pokemon"-She stated

"Fine Weedle use Poision Sting and Pineco Rapid Spin"-He commanded

"Petal shield Caterpie"-She said
*Caterpie protected Caterpie but Petal recieved damage*

"Again "-the enemey yelled

"Oh no stop!"Nora said as she took the hit instead protecting both pokemon

*everyone was shocked*
"What a stupid girl... FINISH THEM"-he commanded

"I'll KILL YOU!"-Tragedy suddenly came with emotion and threw out his pokeballs

"Hellgar Ember and Lady B icepunch"-I commanded
*the ember overpowered the poision sting and hit weedle. The rapid spin was stopped in its tracks and hit Lady B*

("Wow so this guy is in the battle as well? With those pokemon I am in trouble and if both pokemon get K.O. them I am as well. )-he thought

"you win this time"-He said as he fled

"Your not getting away"-I said
"Stop"-a man said as he stepped out of his house
"Your friends are in danger come inside"-he continued

*everyone goes inside*

"Looks like your friend is poisioned but the pokemon is okay"he said

"Oh no what do we do"-I said in a panic

"relax luckily there are items always dropped like this anditoe I found"-He answered

--------------
Time passes and everyone is okay
-------------

"thanks for your help mister"-we said

"Anytime what you did was very noble! For that I will let you keep the apricots and for your convience I will give you this box to help you hold the apricots so they stay fresh and do not get destroyed"-he said with a smile

*revices gifts* "thanks well we better get on our way"-Nora stated
*caterpie strokes Nora's leg*

"looks like we gotta another member"-I said *facepalm*

"ALRIGHT"-she yelled

*throws pokeball and captures Caterpie with ease*

"Now I am more pumped then ever LETS GO!!!"

-*continues up route 30*
Old 11-28-2012, 07:43 PM   #7279
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Loop spoke to his friend Julius "Hey Julius, Aipom and I," He motioned to his companion who was out of its pokeball "Are gonna work on getting that Fire Punch just right. You can stick around or you can go straight to the gym leader, I heard he's an electric type from some of the locals. Fire Punch might not be the best thing to use against him, but it's worth perfecting" Loop finished. The two walked out onto route 30 and found a small clearing with trees surrounding them.

"Aipom! Are you ready?" Aipom jumped in excitement. The tag team started. "Okay first let's see if you can focus all the energy into your tail." He explained. Aipom's tail began to glow a faint red. It faded shortly. "Let's get it for one full minute!" Loop said. Aipom grunted and tried again. It's tail glowed a slight red. "Yeah! Just hold it!" Aipom let go of it around 35 seconds. "Good! Big improvement!" Aipom was actually really relieved that Loop wasn't angry at it for going the full minute. Aipom tried again without being told and hold it for a full 50 seconds. Suddenly, it's tail ignited into a flame!

-To Be Continued-

Old 11-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #7280
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Loop spoke to his friend Julius "Hey Julius, Aipom and I," He motioned to his companion who was out of its pokeball "Are gonna work on getting that Fire Punch just right. You can stick around or you can go straight to the gym leader, I heard he's an electric type from some of the locals. Fire Punch might not be the best thing to use against him, but it's worth perfecting" Loop finished. The two walked out onto route 30 and found a small clearing with trees surrounding them.

"Aipom! Are you ready?" Aipom jumped in excitement. The tag team started. "Okay first let's see if you can focus all the energy into your tail." He explained. Aipom's tail began to glow a faint red. It faded shortly. "Let's get it for one full minute!" Loop said. Aipom grunted and tried again. It's tail glowed a slight red. "Yeah! Just hold it!" Aipom let go of it around 35 seconds. "Good! Big improvement!" Aipom was actually really relieved that Loop wasn't angry at it for going the full minute. Aipom tried again without being told and hold it for a full 50 seconds. Suddenly, it's tail ignited into a flame!

-To Be Continued-
Aipom thrusted its tail into a nearby tree. When its fire covered tail hit the tree, the tree was dented where it was struck. The bark was burnt from the intense flame. "Yeah Aipom! Once more!" Loop wanted to see it again, he was overjoyed that Aipom had executed the move perfectly. Aipom's tail ignited once more and it swung its tail at the nearest tree. The tree had a much bigger dent in it than the last one. "Yeah! Getting stronger! We're ready, partner. You rest in your pokeball for a while" Loop said. He proudly returned Aipom to give it a well deserved rest.

Loop threw out his special Christmas themed pokeball from the orphanage and his Spinirak came out. "Okay Spinirak, are you ready for some training?" Spinirak didn't really acknowledge Loop, it just looked around. "Focus!" Loop yelled. Spinirak faced Loop this time. "Now let's see what you know..." He said to himself. "Show me what you've got!" he commanded. Spinirak boasted an odd move. It spun a web from it's spinner, but it was an electrified web! "Ah, this must be Electroweb" Loop noted. Silently and stealthily, Spinirak's body melted into the ground, and it became a shadow. It snuck up and pounced on a nearby Rattata, knocking it out for a while. "Ah! Shadow Sneak!" It then ran around in a circle, displaying its speed. "Agility, a move Aipom has" It then pounced on another Rattata and socked it across the face with one of its legs. "Sucker Punch!" It spit out a small needle dipped in poison. "None other than poison sting" A small baton formed by one of Spinirak's legs and it threw the baton upward, while automatically returning to its pokeball. Aipom jumped out of the pokeball and caught the baton, mid air. Aipom sprinted around with speed that only the move Agility could grant. "And Baton Pass. It looks like we're ready for the gym leader" Loop said aloud. He returned Aipom and began walking back into Violet City, completely prepared to face the gym leader.

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay