Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 11-24-2012, 10:08 PM   #21
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: A soppy and emotional thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
I didn't mention you or vex out of respect to the olive oil.

Sorry Red
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA how slick.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:17 PM   #22
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Toma I skimmed through it. But i wanba reread it when I'm home on comp. Than I'll reply.
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:33 PM   #23
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Toma RNK completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonwatcher View Post
Toma I skimmed through it. But i wanba reread it when I'm home on comp. Than I'll reply.
I should probably put up some sort of WARNING: HUGE BLOCK OF TEXT prefix on the thread or something.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #24
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

Or probably just change the thread title.

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:46 PM   #25
Toma RNK
Village Counsel Sage
The Dandy Man

Awards Showcase

Well yeah, but that's less adventurous.

May 18th 2009: PM Hell... never forget.
Best post ever!

Always remember

Any sufficiently advanced stupidity is indistinguishable from evil.
Toma RNK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 11:56 PM   #26
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

Indeed.
Especially when you can just let people be surprised.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:51 AM   #27
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Well it's alright if you're all in the same country with only distance to travel, it's different when it comes to ocean between, so I being in one of the more excluded locations of the world, it's absolutely unlikely I'd ever be able to meet anyone around here, considering there isn't many here which are anywhere close to New Zealand.
Only place close is Australia and well, you still need at the most $500 to get there and back, that's excluding accomodation and public transport et cetera. Plus anyway, there's still very few on here that are Aussies as well, so yeah, let alone there's none of them I want to meet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toma RNK View Post
I should probably put up some sort of WARNING: HUGE BLOCK OF TEXT prefix on the thread or something.
Yes...>.<
Would of helped with those that don't like text walls, I being one of them, they're scary, always expecting bad things with text walls..but I read it barely, there was a point where I was like, I don't want to go on, ugh. >.<

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:56 AM   #28
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Toma, you don't need to do that.
Old 11-25-2012, 07:07 AM   #29
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

SRhyse just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Alot has certainly happened on the site over the years. There's a whole culture here with inside jokes, colorful characters and our own terminology that I don't think anyone deeply involved in the site will ever not remember, barring Alzheimer's. I still remember Vidda PMing me telling me that she was making and putting up flyers in her local libraries to get the word out when the site first launched! Or talking to you on the phone when I first got Elly, sharing the pics on the site and talking about her.

We certainly enjoyed having you out! We put you up like an old friend because you ARE an old friend . I don't really take any time off from anything, as in ever, and I've now got more going on than ever. But I was happy and glad to this year, and hope to again one day.

I know I'll always remember you guys no matter how old I get, which isn't really something I can say about any other online-based community I've personally been a part of.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
. Thanks for wanting to help though!
SRhyse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #30
Space Cowboy Sasori
Space Ghost

Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Space Cowboy Sasori strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Space Cowboy Sasori

Well I decided to login in this morning because I had some free time and I'm glad I did and got to see this.

You were really one of the people I respected and looked up to from when I was a new member all the way to when I was a Smod. You helped this forum immensely and kinda molded it into what it is today, even if a new wave of members came in. I remember the Php forum from the beginning and logging in one day to see it totally changed in a great way into a vBulletin. I remember being in the first wave of FAIL members and how much it meant to me that I was thought to be a good member.

I'm glad you were here, and even if we weren't really close, or even know each other very well, I'm glad to know you. I'm glad you had/are having a good trip and I hope you have many more!

Quote:
Pat: telling it like it is.

Space Cowboy Sasori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:33 AM   #31
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Impressive Toma. I never realized you and Luna were THAT close to another.
Good to know you like taking care of her, I care for her as well ^-^
Too bad I missed Vidda, I probably came after she left. She sounds epic.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 11:52 AM   #32
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
You have no idea how epic Vidda actually was.
My dog Elly FTW:

*Alot of people have been asking to help me with various things on the site, many of which involve sharing files between me and other members. Since I get asked almost every day, to do this or collaborate with me personally, use
gives you a lot more free space than normal to work with if that helps, but mainly, it's easier than me getting a thousand emails I have to download and upload with a file again to reply
Old 11-25-2012, 01:25 PM   #33
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Wow , man, respect.

I've had access to the internet since I was 7. When I was a kid I used to draw stuff in paint and then upload it to random pic sites.
I checked funny photos of animals etc.
It was when YouTube came out that I started ''making contacts'' with people online. I used to reply and comment a lot.
I USED TO WATCH AMVs ALL DAY LONG!
But it was never a serious thing, it was only for fun and ''after homework'' activity which I enjoyed as much as I did playing soccer.

As the medium grew bigger (the internet) me and my peers started mailing each other and shizz.
We played warcraft and CS, had fun chatting, but those were the guys I knew in real life, it wasn't an actual online ''friendship''.

By the time I was 14, I got kinda addicted to the internet, but it wasn't completely negative. Let's face it, people can't function without 'net days...I feel like a cave-man w/o it.
I made my first video to upload, I recorded new video games and put gameplays on YT. It wasn't very successful because I did not do commentary, but it was ok.

At one point, I started playing some new MMO games which made me feel a bit lonely after some time. I couldn't make myself quit. I
I joined TKD club, got yellow belt and quit because some guys were bullying me all the time....now I regret it.

After that, I learned what the forum was, so I joined a few, despite all those social networks. I couldn't post my personal info online no matter what! I was, I could say, scared to do it.
I don't like putting pics and personal info online now either.
Every forum or site I joined, made me sick soon. Everyone used to rage over my opinion, I just couldn't say things without being yelled at. So I deleted all my accounts.

Yes, I tried FB and MySpace...for a week only. I did not have privacy. Guys at school were all: ''Did you see that on FB....''
''Did you do that...''
I couldn't take it, so I said: ''EFF YOU!''
I quit social networks.

Then I found out about sites which streamed anime and cartoons online for free. I used to spend hours there just watching episode after episode.

It was when I was like 16 that fun-sites were getting kinda boring and unoriginal, so I quit those too.

My time online was limited to YT and Walkthrough sites.

Then I discovered this forum and I signed up to post a bit in TBS and discuss anime/manga. I did not care about OT or games.
It wasn't serious at all.
Then I met JashinSama here. We had a similar life situation so I started talking to him on skype. After a while we got pretty good. 'twas the first time I actually told someone something a bit more personal.
Then I met Boxhead and KNY. I also talk with them regularly, and they're both awesome.
Lately I've been good with Sagepain and RZ, too.
(Plus some guys from KD)
I enjoy talking about funny things that are actual.
It's like this forum has a magical link that makes people bind, I don't know, I haven't met a lame person here, you're all interesting and smart(Except one guy hehehe)

Maik writes books. DAMN!
Sajuuk is just awesome.
etc.

Also, people online usually disconnect/ignore me when they find out where I live. I don't know why.
That used to make me mad a lot. I know it's a sh*t eastern European country, but I can't help it. I'm not a terrorist, a killer, a genocidal maniac, I don't sell my siblings, I don't sell girls as slaves...I'm just a guy like everyone else.
Other people calling me names and whatnot got me really sad at some points.
But it's not like that here. People are different.
Even though I don't ''know'' know people here, I can see by their posts that they're intellectual and that they know what they're talking about.
There are a lot of things I'd like to say about you guys, but my lame self-thought English doesn't allow me to, so I'll just leave it at this.

Last edited by Maruko; 11-25-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:34 PM   #34
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRhyse View Post
You have no idea how epic Vidda actually was.
Can you tell things about her maybe?
Or is there any existing thread with info or a story on her?

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 01:38 PM   #35
Database Errors
Scurge of the forums.
Destroyer of happiness.

Database Errors is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Vidda was like the grandmother I never got to know ;~;

Omg Toma next time you come to Bostonnnnn
Old 11-25-2012, 01:39 PM   #36
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

Awards Showcase

Not to good with saying what I really want to say. But I will say I remember Toma when I first joined in 09. Although I don't think he remembers my old user name back then. Not to mention we never really talked then. Kinda wish we did, I think you're pretty chill dude. I think the first time we chatted was in tinychat. >.> I wanted to see what it was about and decided to go on mic. Hence, the name raspy came along. (stares at wooster)
Anyways, I totally understand how you feel about this forum. And I will be forever grateful to Agentshayd and everyone I met back then. This place is prob one of the only forums besides the old one shayd and i use to be on. That i consider my favorite forum to come too. And i will be forever grateful.
Old 11-25-2012, 01:54 PM   #37
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The old Tinychat gang was a fun group to be in, and I remember being in there quite a bit. Not so much with you, Toma, but Jonesy, Red, Rotate, and a few others. This kind of made me feel all warm. >,< Kinda rekindled the flame for this place, to be completely honest. I was sort of losing interest. It kind of makes me realize why I still come here.

Thanks.

As for Rice, all I can say is -- you have a kickass job.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:11 PM   #38
Jonesy
likes to post-it post-it
Konoha Military Force

Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Jonesy is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

This post made me remember a lot of good memories about my experience here.

I'm happy you got to meet some good friends!
Jonesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:59 PM   #39
SRhyse
Site Admin - Uber Kage
Viz Administrator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Impressive Toma. I never realized you and Luna were THAT close to another.
Good to know you like taking care of her, I care for her as well ^-^
Quote:
Can you tell things about her maybe?
Or is there any existing thread with info or a story on her?
Others would know better than I would if there was a thread that really highlighted her, but she was very active behind the scenes in PM, which was my chief method of knowing her. As an epic example - she sent Viz cookies as thanks for the site and all the work we do on it. Home made. And I'm pretty sure she over nighted them. Unprompted. That's just how nice she is.

Some sites have problems with shady folk and predators. We tend to have our hands full with gift-givers and conversationalists, which Vidda is a prime example of, but is in no way the only one. People around here tend to be pretty great. That's not an easy thing to cultivate in a community space.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
As for Rice, all I can say is -- you have a kickass job.
It's certainly turned into that thanks to you guys. I definitely never anticipated getting to know so many great people and building life-long relationships when I first logged in!
My dog Elly FTW:

Old 11-25-2012, 04:37 PM   #40
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

One that was FRIST wall of text I ever read on here. Next I wanna say sorry for being dumb@$$ and troll. I know mess up on my frist account that "truoble" one which made you laughed at me months later. Some your thread made you back in 09 really made my day lot better even when my family was yelling at me and stuff. I really happy to met to you eventhrough we never talked much. Before you leave you please gave me few pointers on to how stay calm during the GED test? I plan on taking my test month was I really neverous about taking again for the 4th time.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote