Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: Sakura Love Triangle
SakuLee 11 31.43%
SakuSasku 17 48.57%
SakuNaru 7 20.00%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-2012, 02:37 PM   #61
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: LeeSaku or SakuSasku or NaruSaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Well here are some moments

Saskue thankin Sakura before be ko
Saskue thinking about team 7 while fighting B
Saskue being inspired by Sakura to figh oro
Saskue smiling to Sakura after fight with haku
Saskue protecting Sakura from garra
Saskue giving Sakura props before exams
Saske not killing Sakura..... Right away

Saskue has shwon feelings towards Sakura....

@Sag
-what did you think of my chp/pag
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 04:39 PM   #62
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Sag.
Well, I'd disagree.
But whatever, let's wait a few more months and we'll see ourselves.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 05:53 PM   #63
Sagittarius
Genin

Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!Sagittarius has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Saskue has shwon feelings towards Sakura....

@Sag
-what did you think of my chp/pag
Are they feelings of his romantic nature for her? No. She, like Naruto, was a comrade he once deeply cared for.

What chapter/page?

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
Sag.
Well, I'd disagree.
But whatever, let's wait a few more months and we'll see ourselves.
No thank you. I don't want NaruHina to happen, but I could care less to actually wait if it does or doesn't.

Sagittarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 06:08 PM   #64
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

chapter 274 (specifficaly page 9)

Sai is telling Naruto/Kakashi/Yamato what Sakura is REALLY up to and her true feelings

They figure out that Sakura is going to SELFISHLY kill Saskue herself
(if she really cared about the burden and ending it she would have asked kiba/lee/Akamaru/Sai for help)

Sakura loves him so much and does not want Saskue to sink lower cuz SHE LOVES HIM even though it causes Naruto so much pain
Old 12-07-2012, 04:16 PM   #65
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Well LeexSakura is the only one that makes sense since masashi kishimoto said he wants naruto to have a naruto x sasuke ending.

But if he didn't say that I'd still say LeexSakura
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:14 PM   #66
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Night Hawk has been known to deface Sannin monuments in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
Well LeexSakura is the only one that makes sense since masashi kishimoto said he wants naruto to have a naruto x sasuke ending.

But if he didn't say that I'd still say LeexSakura
Don't trust the interviews. As a published and interviewed author myself I can tell you that much. There's more to being a writer than you think and there's no way he'd ever give away the ending of his story. What writer would do that?
Night Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 05:16 PM   #67
PrinceofPeace
Banned

as long as it is not NaruSaku... and where are these sites of proofs
Old 12-10-2012, 05:22 PM   #68
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
as long as it is not NaruSaku... and where are these sites of proofs
And what if it is NaruSaku? What are you gonna do about it?
Old 12-10-2012, 05:25 PM   #69
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Ask for your proof
Old 12-10-2012, 05:30 PM   #70
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Ask for your proof
How can I give you proof when it hasn't happened yet? :P

Besides, you read the manga, that'd be proof enough for you. And you think I'm really gonna come back here and rub it in your face NS won? I haven't even looked at the manga in God knows how long. I'm just here because I'm bored as crap!
Old 12-10-2012, 05:34 PM   #71
PrinceofPeace
Banned

the site you gave me was laughable trash (no offense) those were joke pairings.

Lol

Kakashi n Iruka YEAH RIGHT
Old 12-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #72
Night Hawk
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
the site you gave me was laughable trash (no offense) those were joke pairings.

Lol

Kakashi n Iruka YEAH RIGHT
No, those are actually real. I don't understand why, but it is. Different culture I guess *shrugs*
Old 12-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #73
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Well it's what kishi wants I guess
Old 12-16-2012, 02:37 PM   #74
Hakuren
Chunin Exam Participant

Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Hakuren has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

LeeSaku, all in honesty.

SasuSaku would be an unhealthy relationship, obvious reasons known already by sane watchers. In my early days of being a fan, I was a NaruSaku fan since I'm all for the protagonist. I still quite like the pair, however I don't really care of what pairings get to be canon at this point.

Out of any Sakura pairs, LeeSaku can get up there. Sakura doesn't have any conflicted feelings for Rock Lee and is very considerate of his feelings. I wouldn't be surprised if their relationship grew.
Hakuren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 11:09 AM   #75
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki
Apprentice Genin

Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

nxh for life GOTTA LOVE THAT COUPLE BEST ANIME COUPLE SO FAR
Yumi Hyuga Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #76
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Just as log as Sakura n naruto don't make a babi
Old 01-14-2013, 12:27 PM   #77
Gaara-Sama<3
Ninja Academy Student

Gaara-Sama<3 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think Sasuke always had deep feelings for Sakura, Because you can notice them never really not liking eachother, accept when Sasuke left.. But they were always standing next to eachother (And having the common irritability for Naruto ) But then when Sasuke was going overboard with the Sound Ninja in the Chunnin Exams, Sakura easily stopped him with just a hug <3 SasuSaku Forevez (And when they "Reunited" I feel sasuke only attacked Sakura to hide his feelings and focussed on getting his revenge)
Gaara-Sama<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 02:28 PM   #78
PrinceofPeace
Banned

I hope so bud
Old 01-14-2013, 06:26 PM   #79
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

SakuSasku!!! Cause they make a good pair. Naruto has Hinata and Lee has Gai (or it might be a less gayish if Lee has Tenten).
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 06:38 PM   #80
Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Genin Elite

Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Rikudo-Sennin Kage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Sama<3 View Post
I think Sasuke always had deep feelings for Sakura, Because you can notice them never really not liking eachother, accept when Sasuke left.. But they were always standing next to eachother (And having the common irritability for Naruto ) But then when Sasuke was going overboard with the Sound Ninja in the Chunnin Exams, Sakura easily stopped him with just a hug <3 SasuSaku Forevez (And when they "Reunited" I feel sasuke only attacked Sakura to hide his feelings and focussed on getting his revenge)
Totally agreed. I can add one more thing that Saskue did say thank you to Sakura when Sakura wanted to stop Saskue from betraying Konoha. Below is the spoiler of where I got this idea:

Spoiler:
Naruto Manga Chapter 181
|\......./|
| \...../ |
|(())(())|
||||||||||
\||||||||/
||9 9 9 9 9||
/|||||||||||||\
(Put this in your Sig if you like Sage of the Six Paths)
By Rikudo-Sennin Kage
Spoiler:
Favourite Characters: Naruto, Kakashi, Sasuke, All Kages and other Heroes such as Nagato and Itachi
Rikudo-Sennin Kage is offline   Reply With Quote