Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-24-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko
Default Could it be? + ANSWERING some questions

I was re-reading the chapter and I thought about something.

What if Madara's eyes and Juubi's eye are related? Just like with the 6 Paths and Nagato.

It's true Nagato was sharing Chakra with them, but what if Madara is also doing the same?

--

One more reason to believe that Juubi will escape the TBB by 8-Tails.

Anyways, I'm also thinking of an ultimate jutsu by the Juubi, Rinnegan + Sharingan should provide something big except from swinging tails causing high winds that cut mountains.

/////

Also, I was checking something about Obito's Chakra Chains and how he can use them while he's intangible.
I'm thinking it's either Obito's hands aren't phased, or the best one :

Obito does a PATHAWAY between Reality and his Dimension so the Chakra Chains release chakra and send it to the other dimension where there they actually get in his hands so he can use them.

/////

Kakashi obtains Obito's second eye and becomes the boss in the end.
BUT, with one condition, as it's been brought up several times, I will bring it again.

TRANSPLANTED MS DOESN'T LOSE ITS LIGHT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 11-25-2012 at 04:19 AM.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:03 PM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Could it be?

The Juubi uses Kage Bunshin lol. That would the best troll.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #3
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

I don't think it's that the eyes are necessarily related, but they could be sharing sensory information through a neural link (Madara and Obito have that cable from the Juubi in the back of their necks).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 01:08 PM   #4
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
I don't think it's that the eyes are necessarily related, but they could be sharing sensory information through a neural link (Madara and Obito have that cable from the Juubi in the back of their necks).
Neural link wouldn't provide sight 'sharing' and it's too complicated, just having related eyes has happened before and seems okay in Narutoverse.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:15 PM   #5
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Isn't the cable connected to the Mazou? I thought that Juubi used Mazou as a vessel. :/
Messy translation I've read.
Old 11-24-2012, 01:16 PM   #6
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Isn't the cable connected to the Mazou? I thought that Juubi used Mazou as a vessel. :/
Right translation *

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-24-2012, 02:28 PM   #7
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
The Mazou was the Juubi's vessel (body) it isn't around as a separate entity. They're connected to the Juubi-you can easily see this in the chapter since Madara and Obito are standing on the Juubi just above his eye.

@Kyuubi: Why wouldn't a neural link allow you to have shared vision???

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 02:35 PM   #8
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: Could it be? + ANSWERING some questions

On a semi-related, but not really note, isn't it hilarious how OP the Juubi is, even while it's ridiculously nerfed?
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #9
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
The Juubi uses Kage Bunshin lol. That would the best troll.
lol...forget about Kage Bunshin.... Juubi Whips out Susanoo!!!!

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 02:30 AM   #10
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^Yeah, through Madara's shared vision. Or it uses a summoning technique.
Old 11-25-2012, 04:16 AM   #11
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The Mazou was the Juubi's vessel (body) it isn't around as a separate entity. They're connected to the Juubi-you can easily see this in the chapter since Madara and Obito are standing on the Juubi just above his eye.

@Kyuubi: Why wouldn't a neural link allow you to have shared vision???
Mazou was used as a storage for the Juubi.

Depends on what neural link, to what neuron it is connected.
It can't just be one neuron, besides, it would only make things more complicated. Narutards understand the shared vision thing with the Rinnegan, but they don't understand what's a neural link or a neuron.

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
lol...forget about Kage Bunshin.... Juubi Whips out Susanoo!!!!
Forget about the Susano'o, read my thread and give me a response, that's the only reason I make threads @ TB. -.-

Check the answers.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:00 PM   #12
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Forget about the Susano'o, read my thread and give me a response, that's the only reason I make threads @ TB. -.-

Check the answers.
errh... ok...

@OP...that'd mean Madara is controlling Juubi right? That is possible that he can control Juubi but for sure he's not doing that right now as we heard the argument between he and Obito... he's leaving the juubi alone for now to see what it'd do. If Madara helped, that'd defeat the purpose of testing Juubi's ability don't u think? If anything Juubi will do it Himself.

Those eyes on the juubi are it's originals. Secondly,
Maybe they can't control it... it's a mass nature energy... how can one control that! Nagato couldn't even control Naruto in Sage Mode when he poked him...

Perhaps this is why Only naruto who can control Nature energy has a chance.

Regarding Obito's use of chakra chain while intangible... remember, obito does't intangibilize all his body at once... the hands holding the chains remains tangible while he phases the other parts.
That's how I understand it.

Old 11-25-2012, 12:27 PM   #13
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

^Are those chains the same jutsu used by Uzumaki clan? Those chains that Kushina used to bind Kurama.
Old 11-25-2012, 12:38 PM   #14
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Yea, i'm pretty sure their the same... they bind the Bijuu the same way...

That alligator better not forget that he introduced such a thing as one of tobi's ability...

Old 11-25-2012, 12:56 PM   #15
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
errh... ok...

@OP...that'd mean Madara is controlling Juubi right? That is possible that he can control Juubi but for sure he's not doing that right now as we heard the argument between he and Obito... he's leaving the juubi alone for now to see what it'd do. If Madara helped, that'd defeat the purpose of testing Juubi's ability don't u think? If anything Juubi will do it Himself.

Those eyes on the juubi are it's originals. Secondly,
Maybe they can't control it... it's a mass nature energy... how can one control that! Nagato couldn't even control Naruto in Sage Mode when he poked him...

Perhaps this is why Only naruto who can control Nature energy has a chance.

Regarding Obito's use of chakra chain while intangible... remember, obito does't intangibilize all his body at once... the hands holding the chains remains tangible while he phases the other parts.
That's how I understand it.
Not controlling it, but just having shared Chakra with it or something that has provided a link between the eyes. It was just an opinion.

Yes, I also thought of him having only his hands tangible when using the Chakra Chains, but since they were Chakra Chains I was thinking of something different.

I also think Wikia states that he uses them when completely intangible, but not sure.

Welcome to reality.

universe.