Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2012, 08:26 AM   #7221
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

Vocaloid and Hozuki have both been accepted, so has Hozuki's gym leader. Let's get this thing started by the end of the week!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:16 AM   #7222
Vocaloid
Special Jonin Candidate

Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vocaloid completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

So...uh....do I wait for others to join?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Vocaloid is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:27 AM   #7223
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

If ya want. You could just go solo if it tickles your fancy.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:35 AM   #7224
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hehehe, tickles fancy...

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:06 AM   #7225
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Well, Aipom, there's no time like the present" Loop said to his companion, as they began walking through Route 29. Loop had waited for this day for a long time. He was ready to defeat all the gym leaders and become the toughest of them all. After all, what could go wrong with his most trusted friend by his side? Aipom had been by Loop through everything. Even his weird Emo/goth/punk phase. That was just weird. Loop kept walking through the grass, searching for possible pokemon and even people to battle.

Old 11-22-2012, 10:14 AM   #7226
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

"Sol..."

Absol happily munched on an Oran berry as Julius leaned against a tree, trying to act cool as can be. Once Absol was finished, they walked for a while, looking for something or someone to fight.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-22-2012, 10:17 AM   #7227
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
"Sol..."

Absol happily munched on an Oran berry as Julius leaned against a tree, trying to act cool as can be. Once Absol was finished, they walked for a while, looking for something or someone to fight.

"Hey, you!" Loop yelled to that guy with the Absol. "Get over here." Aipom knew what was coming, and was instantly excited.

Old 11-22-2012, 11:09 AM   #7228
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Julius ducked and covered as he heard someone yell. He put his hood over his head and Absol jumped in front of him. He realized that a trainer was standing there. Julius reluctantly sauntered over to where the trainer stood, an Aipom bouncing around him.

"Er... H-Hi."

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-22-2012, 11:18 AM   #7229
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Wanna battle?" Loop asked him. By looks, Aipom was obviously at a disadvantage. But this Aipom was unlike others. It knew many battle strategies and had out of the ordinary moves.

Old 11-22-2012, 11:25 AM   #7230
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Julius sighed. This is what he was looking for, right? A good pokemon battle. But why did he have the feeling he was going to lose.

"Ok. You can make the first move."

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-22-2012, 11:43 AM   #7231
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

*Tyrant and Hellgar secretly stow on a ship headed to New Bark City*

" It sure does suck to be poor bud. But not for long! After we stop in New Bark City we will get what we need to start our journey to become a pokemon master! Then we can free my parents! Are you ready for this Hellgar?-I asked

Errrrrrr-Hellgar snarled
----------------------------------------------------------------------
LAND WHO!!!! Time to get off or miss your stop!-The Captain yelled

*gets off boat*
--------------------------------------------------------------------
"What a pitifull town. Such a bore I guess I reallly am a city kid. Well lets get in and get out"-I stated

*finds Proffessor Elm's lab*
----------------------------------------------------------
"Time to do what we do best.... STEAL! Operate Opertaiont smoke out the rat!"-I said quietly

*Hellgar uses SMOG in an air vent that spreads through the pokemon lab*

*everyone in the lab evacuates the building*

"great job now its my turn!"-I say as I put my goggles on and put a cloth to my mouth and bring an inhaler to have fresh air

*I go into the lab and I steal 5 pokeballs and a Pokedex then escape*

"Mission SUCCESS!"- I yell as we run away from the scene of the crime
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
*While Tyrant and Houndour (a.k.a Hellgar) rund down Route 29. they spot 2 trainers from behind a few trees*

FYI: IF SOMEONE WANTS TO TEAM UP WITH ME I WOULD NOT MIND A DOUBLE BATTLE!!!!

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-22-2012 at 01:11 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 02:09 PM   #7232
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Julius sighed. This is what he was looking for, right? A good pokemon battle. But why did he have the feeling he was going to lose.

"Ok. You can make the first move."
"Bad choice! Aipom, use agility!" Aipom began running in a circle, it's speed gradually increasing. "Aha!" Now wiggle your way in there with a fire punch!" Aipom's fist combusted, and it dashed over towards Absol in the blink of an eye. It thrusted it's fist towards Absol. But wait! It's tail was also on fire and it came at Absol in a right hook. Aipom's tail is much more powerful than it's arms.

Old 11-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #7233
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

[Sorry for the late reply]

Aipom used agility.

"Absol! Night Slash!"

By the time Absol dashed towards Aipom, Aipom was right next to Absol with a fire punch in store. Absol was hit with Aipom's fire punch and sent across the field.

"Absol!"

Absol got back up.

"Jump into the air and use Razor Wind! Then use Night Slash"

Absol jumped and the razor fins that stuck out turned white. She then did a backflip in the air, summoning a gust of razor-sharp blades of wind. She then landed on the ground and the fins turned purple and Absol came running at Aipom at extreme speed.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-22-2012, 03:23 PM   #7234
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Nice Aipom! Let's finish this! Swift!" Aipom used swift, and medium sized stars flew at the razor wind, destroying each razor. Aipom was struck by the Night Slash, and fell back a bit. It felt the extra power from the STAB of the attack. "Sand Attack!" While Absol was still close, Aipom threw sand at it's eyes, hopefully momentarily stunning it. "Scratch!" Aipom scratched at Absol while it was hopefully still recovering from the Sand Attack.

Old 11-22-2012, 03:54 PM   #7235
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

(Sorry late reply again, was addicted to this comic)

The Aipom countered the Razor Wind with Swift and was hit by Night Slash. However, it used Sand-Attack that momentarily occupied Absol. It scratched Absol and she fell back a bit.

"Jump in the air and use Attract!"

Absol jumped into the air and gazed seductivally at Aipom.

"Now use Psycho Cut!"

Absol's fin glowed purple and fired a shock of psychic energy at Aipom.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-22-2012, 05:20 PM   #7236
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"Ah I see so this is a pokemon battle huh Hellgar! Well I guess we better get going and get the first gym badge . LE GO!

*walks away*

"So if we want to be the strongest I think it would be a good idea to get stronger and theres powers in numbers sooooooo"

"WOOF"!

"Chillax we just need more members lets fact it you can't take out 6 pokemon by yourself"

"FOOF"!

"Yes I know you did it before but they were weaker and wild pokemon. Lets just use check dexter"

*Many wild pokemon are in this area that are bug grass flying or normal types*-Dex

"Ight lets find one"

*searches though forest*

"Wow this is harder then I thought.... but there is no way I am giving up now!" I said as I trip into a bush

*a flock of pokemon fly into the air out of the bush*

"Dex what is that?
Ledyba the 5 star pokemon- Ledyba communicate using a fluid that they secrete from where the legs join the body. They are said to convey feelings to others by altering the fluid's scent.

"All I heard was pokemon so let's go! "

Catchin my first pokemon
Spoiler:
"Look at the organey shiny pokemon lets catch that one! Hellgar use SMOG then follow up with a Snarl
/* Ledbay picked up its speed (with ability) to dodge the smog but was hit by the audio attack. Ledyba glowed a rainbow color and fired a beam of color towards Hellgar.
Hellgar was not fast enough to dodge and took the hit but it had no effect cuz it was (Psybeam).
Ledbay then started to fly away.
"Don't let it get away!"
Hellgar use snarl while running up a tree. It ran across the brances then used FLAME CHARGE!
Ledbay was slowed down by the audio attack and winced from the pain so it could not see Hellgar tackled it to the ground in flames!
"I think this is where the poke ball comes in so here it goes
*throws pokeball*
wiggle
wiggle
wiggle
ding CAPTURED!*

"Awesome we got a new teammate..... I'll call you Lady B! Dex what moves does this pokemon have?

Spoiler:

-Light Screen
-Psybeam
-Bug Buzz
-agility
-ice punch
-encore

"Nice now we got 2 strong pokemon! Now let's take a pit stop to the next city!"
----------------------------------------------------
In pocket:
-Pokedex
-4 pokeballz

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-23-2012 at 12:21 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 09:03 AM   #7237
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(Sorry late reply again, was addicted to this comic)

The Aipom countered the Razor Wind with Swift and was hit by Night Slash. However, it used Sand-Attack that momentarily occupied Absol. It scratched Absol and she fell back a bit.

"Jump in the air and use Attract!"

Absol jumped into the air and gazed seductivally at Aipom.

"Now use Psycho Cut!"

Absol's fin glowed purple and fired a shock of psychic energy at Aipom.
Aipom begin staring into Absol's eyes and was infatuated. "Not this again..." Loop sighed. "Dodge it!" Aipom got out of the way of the purple energy blast, but didn't look as if it wanted to fight. "Come on, Fire Punch!" Loop commanded. Aipom's tail ignited, but it just sat on the ground, looking like and idiot. "Damn it"

Old 11-23-2012, 09:58 AM   #7238
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"Use Blizzard!"

Absol blew freezing cold snow at Aipom.

"Now dash towards Aipom and use Night Slash!"

Absol dashed very fast at Aipom as her fins lighted up pink and attempting to end the battle.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-23-2012, 10:13 AM   #7239
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Loop watched as Aipom had no hope of dodging the attacks. After withstanding them all, Aipom sulked in defeat. Loop returned Aipom and greeted the other trainer. "Hey, what's your name?" Loop asked him. He'd figured a companion wouldn't be horrible to find while traveling. What's the worst that could happen?

Old 11-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #7240
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

"Julius. Absol, return."

Julius uncomfortably fidgeted with his hands as he started to walk away, to shy to proceed any further.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay