Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-21-2012, 03:31 PM   #1
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default I See You... You Want To Fight Me Don't You...

If you've come to this thread... IT MEANS YOU WANT TO FIGHT!

Da Rulez:

Nu Godmod or Hax
Character must be approved

---

Two simple rulez

I'll put up the character I'm using after I've seen yourz.

Any template allowed.

Spoiler:

YOU POST NAOW!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:50 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: I See You... You Want To Fight Me Don't You...

*Looks at your sig. Is a baka american. V.V*
weight:220
zanpakuto name:bubbles
Shikai activator:drown them,bubbles!!!
Shikai:Manipulation of water.
Bankai:Water becomes toxic and is able to eat energy blast by converting it to water.
Final bankai:Water from all over the planet forms into one giant ball of water as i lanch it at my enemy.

joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:15 PM   #3
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Bleach? Booooooooooooring.

Take me on, Hozuki.

Spoiler:
Name: Okra Syeal
Universe: Pokemon
Race: Pokemon Trainer, Mutant
Powers: Can control up to 3 pokemon at once with ease.
-Unique Abilities: Mutated cells allow for transmutation into a Cofagrigus.
Spoiler:
Pokemon:

Medicham:
Detect
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Bulk Up
Gravity
Reversal
Ability: Telepaty - Medicham can predict where attacks will be headed, only on allies though.

Flygon:
Dragon Claw
Solar Beam
Faint Attack
Heat Wave
Roost
Signal Beam
Ability: Levitate

Frosslass:
Blizzard
Light Screen
Shadow Ball
Double Team
Weather Ball
Signal Beam
Trick
Ability: Cursed Body - The move that K.O'd Frosslass is disabled

Carracosta:
Rain Dance
Water Pulse
Ice Beam
Stone Edge
Iron Defense
Aqua Jet
Ability: Solid Rock - Carracosta has a higher than usual defense

Magmortar:
Sunny Day
Flamethrower

Mach Punch
Faint Attack
Iron Tail
Barrier
Ability: Flame Body - Contact with Magmortar will inflict a burn

Ludicolo:
Water Pulse
Razor Leaf
Ice Beam
Protect
Water Sport
Synthesis
Ability: Swift Swim - Ludicolo becomes mad fast in water or while it is raining.

Personality: Okra is not very trusting of people. Other then that, he's generally quiet, but likes to live up to expectations others have for him. He'll try to put more on his plate then he can handle, and will have a hard time asking for help.
Appearance: A slightly disproportionate head, glaring red eyes, about 5'7", usually wears a green shirt, athletic build, cargo shorts,
Backstory: At 2, Okra's parents were in desperate need of money. What they did was sell Okra to a research facility, to pocket the cash. A whole 10,000 dollars. Okra was raised by scientists, and was eventually tested on by nuclear radiation, which meddles with his cellular structure. Okra then used his new found powers to escape, and to make peace with other pokemon. He approached his allies as a human, and to this day has never revealed his true form to them. He's afraid that he'll be rejected by his only friends.
Extra Info: Can do a full transformation, or a partial transformation.

THROWWWWWWWWWBACKKKKKKKKKKKKK.

This was the character I used in the first tournament ever on the forum.

Last edited by Pool; 11-21-2012 at 06:54 PM.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:17 PM   #4
LilHinataGirl
Special Jonin Candidate

LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
LilHinataGirl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Yahoo to LilHinataGirl Send a message via Skype™ to LilHinataGirl

*stares at title and smacks him* are you smoking something?!
* walks out *

LHG

Spoiler:

LilHinataGirl is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 06:40 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

lolol

Old 11-21-2012, 06:41 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post

Take me on, Hozuki.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Pokemon:

Medicham:
Ice Punch
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Bulk Up

Flygon:
Dragon Claw
Solar Beam
Sunny Day
Flamethrower

Frosslass:
Icy Wind
Light Screen
Shadow Ball
Disable

Carracosta:
Rain Dance
Water Pulse
Ice Beam
Stone Edge

Magmortar:
Sunny Day
Flamethrower
Mach Punch
Thunder Punch

Ludicolo:
Water Pulse
Razor Leaf
Ice Beam
Substitute

Personality: Okra is not very trusting of people. Other then that, he's generally quiet, but likes to live up to expectations others have for him. He'll try to put more on his plate then he can handle, and will have a hard time asking for help.
Appearance: A slightly disproportionate head, glaring red eyes, about 5'7", usually wears a green shirt, athletic build, cargo shorts,
Backstory: At 2, Okra's parents were in desperate need of money. What they did was sell Okra to a research facility, to pocket the cash. A whole 10,000 dollars. Okra was raised by scientists, and was eventually tested on by nuclear radiation, which meddles with his cellular structure. Okra then used his newfound powers to escape, and to make peace with other pokemon. He approached his allies as a human, and to this day has never revealed his true form to them. He's afraid that he'll be rejected by his only friends.

I am using bleach for my training. Once i finish,i will give up on BFV.

Old 11-22-2012, 06:26 AM   #7
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

O_O

Both are accepted, POOL, FROSSLASS MAY NOT HAV 7 MOOVEZ!

Okey, my chara:

Name: Melleri Meromane

Appearance:

Spoiler:

Clan: Meromane
Instrument: Flute
Abilities: Clan Jutsu, Wind, Lightning and Static Attributes.

---

I was going to do a random number generator to determined the order but I got annoyed and just chose myself.

Joon
ME!
Pool

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-22-2012, 06:39 AM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Frosslass has six, bruh. And three way battle are lame, but okay.

Old 11-22-2012, 07:00 AM   #9
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post

Take me on, Hozuki.
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Pokemon:

Medicham:
Detect
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Bulk Up
Gravity
Reversal
Ability: Telepaty - Medicham can predict where attacks will be headed, only on allies though.

Flygon:
Dragon Claw
Solar Beam
Faint Attack
Heat Wave
Roost
Signal Beam
Ability: Levitate

Frosslass:
Blizzard - 1
Light Screen - 2
Shadow Ball - 3
Double Team - 4
Weather Ball - 5
Signal Beam - 6
Trick - 7
Ability: Cursed Body - The move that K.O'd Frosslass is disabled

Carracosta:
Rain Dance
Water Pulse
Ice Beam
Stone Edge
Iron Defense
Aqua Jet
Ability: Solid Rock - Carracosta has a higher than usual defense

Magmortar:
Sunny Day
Flamethrower
Mach Punch
Faint Attack
Iron Tail
Barrier
Ability: Flame Body - Contact with Magmortar will inflict a burn

Ludicolo:
Water Pulse
Razor Leaf
Ice Beam
Protect
Water Sport
Synthesis
Ability: Swift Swim - Ludicolo becomes mad fast in water or while it is raining.

Backstory: At 2, Okra's parents were in desperate need of money. What they did was sell Okra to a research facility, to pocket the cash. A whole 10,000 dollars. Okra was raised by scientists, and was eventually tested on by nuclear radiation, which meddles with his cellular structure. Okra then used his new found powers to escape, and to make peace with other pokemon. He approached his allies as a human, and to this day has never revealed his true form to them. He's afraid that he'll be rejected by his only friends.

Look at it D=

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-22-2012, 07:30 AM   #10
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Lmao, I was looking at Medicham. Take out shadow ball.

Old 11-22-2012, 07:33 AM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I was walking down the street when a man asked me to come with him. He made me get in a helicopter as we flew to a dessert. I saw 2 people down there. "so what am i supposed to do?" The man pushed me out of the helicopter. I used bakudo 37 to land safely. I see a girl and a boy. "So why are we here?" The man threw a brick at me. "Ow!!" I picked up the brick and it had words engraved on them. It said i had to fight the 2 people standing in front of me. "But why?!" The man in the helicopter flew away. "Guess i got no choice."

I draw my sword and stand there staring at both of my opponets,making them try to guess who i will attack first. "eneey minney miiny mo!!!!!!!" I point at the girl but flash step near the boy. I swing my sword at his torso while spining around as i try to trip him. I then try to stab him in the chest as i jump in the air and attempt to slash him in the head upon landing while saying the words for hado 33,sokatsui. I shoot the blue energy blast at the girl as i flash step away from the boy,waiting for my opponet's next move.

Old 11-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #12
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

I was playing my flute when a helicopter landed in front of me. Faster than I could react, a man pulled me into the vehicle and it flew into a deserty land. I quickly jumped out and a piece of paper quietly landed on my head. It said,

"FIGHT."

I saw two others standing there and the one that just dropped was the first to react. He went after the other one while I prepared.

"Meromane: Natural Barrier"

I played a peaceful song with my flute and light green, barely visible soundwaves materialized around me. The boy fired a blue blast at me but the barrier withstanded it. It dispelled and I turned my attention on him. I twirled my flute so it was barely visible.

"Wind Style: Rocket Cyclone."

I threw my twirling flute towards the boy and as it went, it gathered sand around it to make it look like a sand rocket. I then turned to the other boy.

"Meromane: Sound Spectrum."

I sung a beautiful tune as dark blue soundwaves materialized as prisms around the boy. They enlarged and intended to trap him in, in where he would eventually be driven insane by the high frequency.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Old 11-22-2012, 10:00 AM   #13
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I was walking down the street when a man asked me to come with him. He made me get in a helicopter as we flew to a dessert. I saw 2 people down there. "so what am i supposed to do?" The man pushed me out of the helicopter. I used bakudo 37 to land safely. I see a girl and a boy. "So why are we here?" The man threw a brick at me. "Ow!!" I picked up the brick and it had words engraved on them. It said i had to fight the 2 people standing in front of me. "But why?!" The man in the helicopter flew away. "Guess i got no choice."

I draw my sword and stand there staring at both of my opponets,making them try to guess who i will attack first. "eneey minney miiny mo!!!!!!!" I point at the girl but flash step near the boy. I swing my sword at his torso while spining around as i try to trip him. I then try to stab him in the chest as i jump in the air and attempt to slash him in the head upon landing while saying the words for hado 33,sokatsui. I shoot the blue energy blast at the girl as i flash step away from the boy,waiting for my opponet's next move.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozuki View Post
I was playing my flute when a helicopter landed in front of me. Faster than I could react, a man pulled me into the vehicle and it flew into a deserty land. I quickly jumped out and a piece of paper quietly landed on my head. It said,

"FIGHT."

I saw two others standing there and the one that just dropped was the first to react. He went after the other one while I prepared.

"Meromane: Natural Barrier"

I played a peaceful song with my flute and light green, barely visible soundwaves materialized around me. The boy fired a blue blast at me but the barrier withstanded it. It dispelled and I turned my attention on him. I twirled my flute so it was barely visible.

"Wind Style: Rocket Cyclone."

I threw my twirling flute towards the boy and as it went, it gathered sand around it to make it look like a sand rocket. I then turned to the other boy.

"Meromane: Sound Spectrum."

I sung a beautiful tune as dark blue soundwaves materialized as prisms around the boy. They enlarged and intended to trap him in, in where he would eventually be driven insane by the high frequency.
I was sleeping when all this commotion with helicopters woke me up. Ugh, social interaction. But these guys just wanted to fight for some reason. Meh. Was there a hit put out on me? I don't really care, either way. I'm just not gonna die now.

Since I have no pokemon out right now, I figured now would be the best time to reveal myself. My body is replaced with that of a Cofagrigus when the other kid rushes me. The hits make tiny scratches on my body, but nothing even minor. I get shoved to the ground, and I just lay there, still as a Cofagrigus. The kid with the sword stabs down at me but his blade is deflected by my thick exterior. When he comes back down, a shadowy hand comes out from my back, and grabs his sword from his hand. It tosses it away, 100 yards.

I transformed back into my regular self when the other arrogant kid was gone. A girl...? I'm too shy to talk to girls, let alone fight one... I send Magmortar out and he uses barrier on both of us, to trap us in an almost impenetrable barrier. We're safe inside of it. I just sit there, staring at the female who was obviously kicking that others kids ass.

The barrier faded, and I returned Magmortar. The prisms were still a problem, though. I sent out Frosslass and it used Trick on myself and itself to teleport us out of the barrier. "Oh god"

Old 11-22-2012, 10:32 AM   #14
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool,stop doing that crap. No more taking my zanpakuto out of my hand. -_-

Old 11-22-2012, 10:33 AM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Anything that disables a shinigami is a must use by me ;D

Old 11-22-2012, 10:37 AM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

lol seriously,i think that is considered a auto-hit. I mean i did not even let go of it or anything.

Old 11-22-2012, 10:39 AM   #17
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You landed on me, without pulling away. That leaves yourself open to whatever. Who's to say my ghostly hand isn't powerful enough to rip your sword away from your human hand?

/thread

Old 11-22-2012, 10:47 AM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Whatever,i still have kido and hakudo.>_>

EDit:I did pull away.

Last edited by joon; 11-22-2012 at 10:50 AM.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:55 AM   #19
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

oshi- fine boi you got me. You get to keep your sword... FOR NOW.

Old 11-22-2012, 11:04 AM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

sooooooooooooooooo i'll just ignore that part. Also i don't feel like fighting anymore. Hozuki,you can throw me out or wait until i come back. Not to sound mean but i really don't care.