Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-21-2012, 03:08 PM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default joon vs jun

TOD:day time
I rushed at los noches to fight my opponet. When i saw him,i rushed at him while drawing my sword. I try to roundhouse kick you in the face while saying the words to hado 4:byakurai. I shoot 6 lightning bolts at your chest,hoping to kill you quickly as i swing my sword at your neck. I jump back and wait for my opponet's next move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 07:48 PM   #2
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: joon vs jun

*I notice this guy running towards me rather recklessly. He leaps at me with a kick and I turn away blocking it with my left arm. My right arm reachs back and grabs the handle of my sword, Shura. It's large blade strapped across my back as the 6 beams bound into the sheath only to fade out of existence upon contact against the sword. I pull on the handle drawing the blade partially to stop your sword and smirk as my reiatsu flares up around me. A sudden and extreme cold surrounds the area as I counter, you jump back and I follow turning myself and drawing my sword to send a large horizontal sweep towards your torso to split you in half. I then follow up with a quick and deft twirling of the blade to send two slashes in an X upwards from both sides and dash past you turning to point the blade at your skull. "Sever"

My sword glows a whitish yellow with reiatsu that quickly turns scarlet red and releases a cero point blank from it's tip. "You're going to quickly find, whoever you are that, your reiatsu is useless against this blade for it's specialty is severing your bond to the spirit realm and all it's things. I am Jun, espada 0, godslayer and the essence of madness. Remember it, for you will not meet another after me."

I then swing my blade to my side and with a snap of my fingers the area around us is suddenly filled with razor sharp shards of ice swirling in a frenzy. "All Hail"
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:26 AM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
*I notice this guy running towards me rather recklessly. He leaps at me with a kick and I turn away blocking it with my left arm. My right arm reachs back and grabs the handle of my sword, Shura. It's large blade strapped across my back as the 6 beams bound into the sheath only to fade out of existence upon contact against the sword. I pull on the handle drawing the blade partially to stop your sword and smirk as my reiatsu flares up around me. A sudden and extreme cold surrounds the area as I counter, you jump back and I follow turning myself and drawing my sword to send a large horizontal sweep towards your torso to split you in half. I then follow up with a quick and deft twirling of the blade to send two slashes in an X upwards from both sides and dash past you turning to point the blade at your skull. "Sever"

My sword glows a whitish yellow with reiatsu that quickly turns scarlet red and releases a cero point blank from it's tip. "You're going to quickly find, whoever you are that, your reiatsu is useless against this blade for it's specialty is severing your bond to the spirit realm and all it's things. I am Jun, espada 0, godslayer and the essence of madness. Remember it, for you will not meet another after me."

I then swing my blade to my side and with a snap of my fingers the area around us is suddenly filled with razor sharp shards of ice swirling in a frenzy. "All Hail"
As i jumped back,my opponet followed me as the tempeture of the air changed. It was cold. This guy must be able to use some sort of ice power. He slashes at me,aiming for my torso as i stick my blade in the ground and crouch down,blocking his slash. Then,he slashes upwards from both sides in a x formation as i leave my sword in the ground and use bakudo 8 and bakudo 81 on both sides,blocking and repeling the slashes. He then points the blade to my skull as he says "sever" He sword begins to glow as it resembles a cero. I quickly use hado 1,sho to push the cero in the air as i take my sword out of the ground. He snaps his fingers after saying that his name is jun as the whole area is surrounded by ice shards. I backflip into the air,trying to kick jun in the face. I then use hado 32 on the ice shards to destroy them all.

I flash step behind my jun while spinning as i try to decapitate him. I then attempt to knee him in the face as i jump back and use hado 33,sokatsui."My name is shinzo makura and i will end your life. I don't care what number espada you are,i will defeat you!" I blast the blue spiritual energy at my opponet as i stand there,waiting for my opponet's next move.

Old 11-22-2012, 04:28 AM   #4
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I seem to remember a certain number getting past sever pretty handily. >_>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-22-2012, 08:43 AM   #5
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
As i jumped back,my opponet followed me as the tempeture of the air changed. It was cold. This guy must be able to use some sort of ice power. He slashes at me,aiming for my torso as i stick my blade in the ground and crouch down,blocking his slash. Then,he slashes upwards from both sides in a x formation as i leave my sword in the ground and use bakudo 8 and bakudo 81 on both sides,blocking and repeling the slashes. He then points the blade to my skull as he says "sever" He sword begins to glow as it resembles a cero. I quickly use hado 1,sho to push the cero in the air as i take my sword out of the ground. He snaps his fingers after saying that his name is jun as the whole area is surrounded by ice shards. I backflip into the air,trying to kick jun in the face. I then use hado 32 on the ice shards to destroy them all.

I flash step behind my jun while spinning as i try to decapitate him. I then attempt to knee him in the face as i jump back and use hado 33,sokatsui."My name is shinzo makura and i will end your life. I don't care what number espada you are,i will defeat you!" I blast the blue spiritual energy at my opponet as i stand there,waiting for my opponet's next move.
*I grin as I deftly lean out of the way of your kick and as you blast the shards more simply form around us. I spin as you appear behind me and block your sword on mine and headbutt your knee stopping it on my forehead harmlessly.

You jump back and fire a familiar hado blast at me prompting me swing my sword upwards slashing straight through it as the blast loses its momentum and funnels around my blade sinking into the weapon. "You expect to kill me with that kind of resolve, let me give you a lesson in war."

I spin my sword rapidly between the fingers on my hand and then catch it reverse gripped. The whole world around us seems to turn a dark shade of blue and lose heat as if it was the dead of winter. I sonido forward, My form bluring out completely as I accelerate well beyond a sonido's speed. I Spin slashing my sword towards you and in the single instant I traveled well past you. The ground I passed splits apart straight to the menos forest and crumbles inwards as my hair and clothing blows past me in the winds. "Pulse".

What happened in that instant, my reiatsu surged outwards almost as a tunnel, harmless by itself. However, As I moved forward it latched to me and pulled me ahead ever faster with each particle and passing instant boosting my speed 20 fold and throwing enough momentum behind my swing to cleave everything in my path.

"HAHAHA...it was gone before you ever had a chance."

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
Old 11-22-2012, 09:02 AM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*I grin as I deftly lean out of the way of your kick and as you blast the shards more simply form around us. I spin as you appear behind me and block your sword on mine and headbutt your knee stopping it on my forehead harmlessly.

You jump back and fire a familiar hado blast at me prompting me swing my sword upwards slashing straight through it as the blast loses its momentum and funnels around my blade sinking into the weapon. "You expect to kill me with that kind of resolve, let me give you a lesson in war."

I spin my sword rapidly between the fingers on my hand and then catch it reverse gripped. The whole world around us seems to turn a dark shade of blue and lose heat as if it was the dead of winter. I sonido forward, My form bluring out completely as I accelerate well beyond a sonido's speed. I Spin slashing my sword towards you and in the single instant I traveled well past you. The ground I passed splits apart straight to the menos forest and crumbles inwards as my hair and clothing blows past me in the winds. "Pulse".

What happened in that instant, my reiatsu surged outwards almost as a tunnel, harmless by itself. However, As I moved forward it latched to me and pulled me ahead ever faster with each particle and passing instant boosting my speed 20 fold and throwing enough momentum behind my swing to cleave everything in my path.

"HAHAHA...it was gone before you ever had a chance."
My opponet begins playing with his sword as everything begins to turn blue and it gets real cold. "Oh no!! Shock life force,rajin!!" My opponet slashes me while sonidoing past me,but i feel nothing. The freqency of his slash did not match my body. "Too slow." Then,the ground under me begins to crumble as i see jun fall down into menos forest. I also begin to fall but i shoot a lightning beam above me as jun begins to destroy everything in his path. I transport myself through the lightning bolt to dodge his assault. I then shoot a lightning bolt at jun's head as i transport myself though it,attempting to cut off jun's head with my blade surged with lightning. I then make a tornado of lightning around me and jun as i course lightning through my body,hoping to electricute jun.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:41 PM   #7
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

well this is a pleasantly surprising counter, ill take care of it later, holidays and all

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 11-22-2012, 12:48 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

ok then.
Happy holidays.

Old 11-25-2012, 03:55 PM   #9
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My opponet begins playing with his sword as everything begins to turn blue and it gets real cold. "Oh no!! Shock life force,rajin!!" My opponet slashes me while sonidoing past me,but i feel nothing. The freqency of his slash did not match my body. "Too slow." Then,the ground under me begins to crumble as i see jun fall down into menos forest. I also begin to fall but i shoot a lightning beam above me as jun begins to destroy everything in his path. I transport myself through the lightning bolt to dodge his assault. I then shoot a lightning bolt at jun's head as i transport myself though it,attempting to cut off jun's head with my blade surged with lightning. I then make a tornado of lightning around me and jun as i course lightning through my body,hoping to electricute jun.
*I grin as you come at me and I pull my hand to the side and the bolt sent at me suddenly diverts to the side around me following a trail of water. I lean aswell as your sword slips past my head. You stop infront of me and suddenly lightning shoots up all over. My grin never fails as I will columns of water into streams around me catching the lightning and I surge forward and come up reaching for your face with my left hand aiming to lift you into the air with a torrent of water surging backwards from my palm rerouting any electricity that hits it and grounding it. "SEVER NAGATE!" My swords image fizzles around the blade as the area around me becomes distorted and grey reaching out to five feat in radius of the blade. The columns of water dissolve and fall to the ground and the lightning fizzles out as for the next few instants all emissions of reiatsu within the field become neutralized.

I set my sword as my mouth chants familiar words, " The first rock thrown again, welcome to hell little saint."
I pivot my arm and with a single stroke I swing for your torso, aiming to Impale you straight through the chest and send my sword flying like a spear straight into a crystal tree of the meno's forest.

"Mother gaia, in slaughter. Welcome to paradise soldier."

The grey distorting around my sword flickers out, as it's momentary effects end and it's passing lets me call water back around me solidifying into twirling streams of ice.*

Spoiler:
just a little explanation for ya, since your new to my sword.
Sever: the main ability I have, A field generated around the blade of my sword that acts as an anti-reiatsu entity. Basically any form of emitted reiatsu Example a cero that attempts to pass the blade would meet the field of sever. This causes the reiatsu to become essentially magnetized to the blade while drawing them through the field preventing further control from any party. I then make use of this as it condenses inside my sword which would allow me to reach the pool of reiatsu as I have contact with the sword.

Sever nagate: The main ability offshoot of sever. this has roughly the same effects, with one major difference, it temporarily allows sever to reach areas away from the sword via two forms.
One a grey colored crescent slash that has the same effects as sever in a ranged variant which results in the energy instead being pooled into a bubble that explodes when overfilled.
two, a shockwave sphere variant that merely dissolves the bonds of reiatsu in the immediate area, neither gathering nor storing the energy that was made harmless.

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 11-25-2012, 05:32 PM   #10
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Massacre!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:00 PM   #11
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*I grin as you come at me and I pull my hand to the side and the bolt sent at me suddenly diverts to the side around me following a trail of water. I lean aswell as your sword slips past my head. You stop infront of me and suddenly lightning shoots up all over. My grin never fails as I will columns of water into streams around me catching the lightning and I surge forward and come up reaching for your face with my left hand aiming to lift you into the air with a torrent of water surging backwards from my palm rerouting any electricity that hits it and grounding it. "SEVER NAGATE!" My swords image fizzles around the blade as the area around me becomes distorted and grey reaching out to five feat in radius of the blade. The columns of water dissolve and fall to the ground and the lightning fizzles out as for the next few instants all emissions of reiatsu within the field become neutralized.

I set my sword as my mouth chants familiar words, " The first rock thrown again, welcome to hell little saint."
I pivot my arm and with a single stroke I swing for your torso, aiming to Impale you straight through the chest and send my sword flying like a spear straight into a crystal tree of the meno's forest.

"Mother gaia, in slaughter. Welcome to paradise soldier."

The grey distorting around my sword flickers out, as it's momentary effects end and it's passing lets me call water back around me solidifying into twirling streams of ice.*

Spoiler:
just a little explanation for ya, since your new to my sword.
Sever: the main ability I have, A field generated around the blade of my sword that acts as an anti-reiatsu entity. Basically any form of emitted reiatsu Example a cero that attempts to pass the blade would meet the field of sever. This causes the reiatsu to become essentially magnetized to the blade while drawing them through the field preventing further control from any party. I then make use of this as it condenses inside my sword which would allow me to reach the pool of reiatsu as I have contact with the sword.

Sever nagate: The main ability offshoot of sever. this has roughly the same effects, with one major difference, it temporarily allows sever to reach areas away from the sword via two forms.
One a grey colored crescent slash that has the same effects as sever in a ranged variant which results in the energy instead being pooled into a bubble that explodes when overfilled.
two, a shockwave sphere variant that merely dissolves the bonds of reiatsu in the immediate area, neither gathering nor storing the energy that was made harmless.
My lightning attacks did not work on my foe. My opponet appeared below me,attempting to burst me into the air with water. I split completely i 2 with electricity connecting both of me,dodging the attack as i reform myself. After that,my opponet basically negated everything that was going on. My opponet then swings his sword at my torso but it has yet to match the frequncy of my body,so it hits me,yet it has no effect as he throws his sword at me. It flys through me as i catch it and stick it into the ground as i create a electricfied barrier around it. I jump back 5 feet as the inside of the barrier explodes,destroying jun's sword. "A bit carless there." I stomp my foot on the ground as i shoot bolts of lightning at you. The bolts are so fast,that no shunpo could match their speed. Then,electricity begins to come up from above you almost instantly.

I flash step in your face and swing my sword at you 10 times. you can feel a slight pull from my sword as lightning courses through it.

Old 11-26-2012, 01:47 PM   #12
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My lightning attacks did not work on my foe. My opponet appeared below me,attempting to burst me into the air with water. I split completely i 2 with electricity connecting both of me,dodging the attack as i reform myself. After that,my opponet basically negated everything that was going on. My opponet then swings his sword at my torso but it has yet to match the frequncy of my body,so it hits me,yet it has no effect as he throws his sword at me. It flys through me as i catch it and stick it into the ground as i create a electricfied barrier around it. I jump back 5 feet as the inside of the barrier explodes,destroying jun's sword. "A bit carless there." I stomp my foot on the ground as i shoot bolts of lightning at you. The bolts are so fast,that no shunpo could match their speed. Then,electricity begins to come up from above you almost instantly.

I flash step in your face and swing my sword at you 10 times. you can feel a slight pull from my sword as lightning courses through it.
*as you attempt a grab on my sword you find that instead of simply grabbing it your pulled along. The relatively massive blade being extremely dense, enough to the point it weighs two tons. Your attempt at destroying it met with no results as the blade gleams red, the field of sever having reformed and the reiatsu in the explosion drained into the blade, not only weakening the blast but further reinforcing the already sturdy blade.

"Careless? No, I believe it's you that's acted carelessly."

The bolts sent at me find themselves contacted by shards of ice and rapidly fizzling around the conductive solid till they fizzle out. I hold my hand up as the electricity strikes my palm and shoots outwards around me riding currents of liquid to the ground. I watch as you move at me, Your sword courses at me in a flurry and I deftly slip around the first strike, Again and again your sword swings and I backstep around the 2nd and duck the 3rd. Your 4th strike is met with empty air as I jump above you subsequently avoiding the following 3. the 8th strike courses at me and I twirl around it pressing downwards and crouching behind you. The 9th comes at me and I sonido out of sight and back into place in time for the last strike to still place. I form my hand into a chop form and send it towards the blade, twisting my hand to the side and pressing my fingers to the flat of the blade deflecting it far to the side.

"You chose a bad opponent, for close combat." I skip backwards swinging my hand downwards as the air begins emitting a sizzling hiss. Fog swirls momentarily as my fingers snap sending out the weak shockwave of reiatsu needed to spark my power. Starting from where your standing to 8 feet in all directions crystallizes into an iceberg that then implodes and crushes itself to dust. "You might be in command of lightning, and effective in it's own right. Your simply at a bad match here, ontop of that, you poorly utilize it. I fought a light user once, you should understand the implications of that, not only did he have access to immense heat, but he was greatly skilled in it's use, and it's speed faster then what your putting out by far, without the conductive weakness of electricity. This is a petty show however, now let me show you what happens when I get serious. As a nightingale in a golden cage, be locked inside realities maze."

I hold my hand into the air as reiatsu trails from my hand solidifying into a glowing light blue rope that wraps itself to the pommel of my sword, I pull it to my hand and the rope dissolves forcing itself into the blade. "Aoi-honoo kengeki." The blade turns a light blue as reiatsu begins to emit from it's surface, tongues of blue flame sprout across the blade and wave eerily. The heat draining from around me as the ice cold flames burn.

"Don't think you can just phase through it this time, if the flames won't burn you sever will rip the reiatsu particles from your bodies electric form!"

I then surge forward, Crossing the distance between us in a single motion, My sword falling backwards into a reverse grip as I move. I swing forward a simple slash at your chest to initiate. A wave of tiny particles of ice following my slash, diamond dust, as it's formally called. I follow up my first attack with another slash aimed to split your left forearm, again the particles trailing, and now building into a cloud around us, growing thicker every second. I continue my assault, A strike sent at your shoulder, I cross past you and swing for your back, then spin and release a slash at your thigh, kicking off the ground I flip and then kick off the air putting a slash down aimed at your face to split your skull. I land on a handstand and pivot sending a slash at both your legs then jump back into the mounting blizzard of diamond dust. The particles now so many and so thick light is distorted around us. twinkling and mirroring and swirling every which way as if we entered a kaleidoscope, as a thousand shining stars rain down. I press forward the light reflected from my body mirrored and distorted although the ice and the heavy cloud of my reiatsu controlling it lets me keep a bead on your position within it. I swing from your side aimed to cut your torso form your shoulder down to your hip and then I surge upwards as my sword condenses yet more reiatsu and overfills causing an outpouring of blue flames and the blade turning a dark blue. I spin and hurl the blade into the cloud of diamond dust releasing it's pent up reiatsu, A chain burst shoots through every particle of ice and causes an explosion of subzero temperature and frozen particles shredding flesh and bone. I land on the ground and call my sword back to my hand, dragged by the ice frozen onto it.

"Ceasless flame ballet:Thousand shining stars." My voice echoes out as the flurrys of wind and and ice die down settling to a silent calm and the trails of fire from my sword burn out. I twirl it in my grip and set the blade into the ground. "Define your meaning of war, to me it's every day without a setting sun."*

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 11-26-2012, 02:54 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*as you attempt a grab on my sword you find that instead of simply grabbing it your pulled along. The relatively massive blade being extremely dense, enough to the point it weighs two tons. Your attempt at destroying it met with no results as the blade gleams red, the field of sever having reformed and the reiatsu in the explosion drained into the blade, not only weakening the blast but further reinforcing the already sturdy blade.

"Careless? No, I believe it's you that's acted carelessly."

The bolts sent at me find themselves contacted by shards of ice and rapidly fizzling around the conductive solid till they fizzle out. I hold my hand up as the electricity strikes my palm and shoots outwards around me riding currents of liquid to the ground. I watch as you move at me, Your sword courses at me in a flurry and I deftly slip around the first strike, Again and again your sword swings and I backstep around the 2nd and duck the 3rd. Your 4th strike is met with empty air as I jump above you subsequently avoiding the following 3. the 8th strike courses at me and I twirl around it pressing downwards and crouching behind you. The 9th comes at me and I sonido out of sight and back into place in time for the last strike to still place. I form my hand into a chop form and send it towards the blade, twisting my hand to the side and pressing my fingers to the flat of the blade deflecting it far to the side.

"You chose a bad opponent, for close combat." I skip backwards swinging my hand downwards as the air begins emitting a sizzling hiss. Fog swirls momentarily as my fingers snap sending out the weak shockwave of reiatsu needed to spark my power. Starting from where your standing to 8 feet in all directions crystallizes into an iceberg that then implodes and crushes itself to dust. "You might be in command of lightning, and effective in it's own right. Your simply at a bad match here, ontop of that, you poorly utilize it. I fought a light user once, you should understand the implications of that, not only did he have access to immense heat, but he was greatly skilled in it's use, and it's speed faster then what your putting out by far, without the conductive weakness of electricity. This is a petty show however, now let me show you what happens when I get serious. As a nightingale in a golden cage, be locked inside realities maze."

I hold my hand into the air as reiatsu trails from my hand solidifying into a glowing light blue rope that wraps itself to the pommel of my sword, I pull it to my hand and the rope dissolves forcing itself into the blade. "Aoi-honoo kengeki." The blade turns a light blue as reiatsu begins to emit from it's surface, tongues of blue flame sprout across the blade and wave eerily. The heat draining from around me as the ice cold flames burn.

"Don't think you can just phase through it this time, if the flames won't burn you sever will rip the reiatsu particles from your bodies electric form!"

I then surge forward, Crossing the distance between us in a single motion, My sword falling backwards into a reverse grip as I move. I swing forward a simple slash at your chest to initiate. A wave of tiny particles of ice following my slash, diamond dust, as it's formally called. I follow up my first attack with another slash aimed to split your left forearm, again the particles trailing, and now building into a cloud around us, growing thicker every second. I continue my assault, A strike sent at your shoulder, I cross past you and swing for your back, then spin and release a slash at your thigh, kicking off the ground I flip and then kick off the air putting a slash down aimed at your face to split your skull. I land on a handstand and pivot sending a slash at both your legs then jump back into the mounting blizzard of diamond dust. The particles now so many and so thick light is distorted around us. twinkling and mirroring and swirling every which way as if we entered a kaleidoscope, as a thousand shining stars rain down. I press forward the light reflected from my body mirrored and distorted although the ice and the heavy cloud of my reiatsu controlling it lets me keep a bead on your position within it. I swing from your side aimed to cut your torso form your shoulder down to your hip and then I surge upwards as my sword condenses yet more reiatsu and overfills causing an outpouring of blue flames and the blade turning a dark blue. I spin and hurl the blade into the cloud of diamond dust releasing it's pent up reiatsu, A chain burst shoots through every particle of ice and causes an explosion of subzero temperature and frozen particles shredding flesh and bone. I land on the ground and call my sword back to my hand, dragged by the ice frozen onto it.

"Ceasless flame ballet:Thousand shining stars." My voice echoes out as the flurrys of wind and and ice die down settling to a silent calm and the trails of fire from my sword burn out. I twirl it in my grip and set the blade into the ground. "Define your meaning of war, to me it's every day without a setting sun."*
My attacks were all dodged excempt fot the last one,which he blocked with his blade. As a iceburg formed around me,i quickly use bakudo 73,tozansho to defend myself from the attack.

My opponet power uped his sword abit as he surged forward and trys to slash my chest. I quickly use my blade to block it while coursing electricity through it,creating friction near my blade that slows down jun's sword attack. Jun slashes at my forearm as i hold my sword in a reverse grip and block it while again increasing the friction. A cloud then forms around us as jun slashes at my shoulder. I quickly block it with my sword with a unreversed grip as jun dashes past me and swings at my back. I quickly back flip over it and land behind him as he spins and slashes at my thigh. I jump over the slash as he slashes at my head. I side step to the right,dodging the slash as jun lands on his hand and slashes at my legs. I jump over the slashes. I then looked around me as everything was mirrored. "Bankai!!! Electrifying rajin!" I touch the ground with my hand as stars begin to fall down on me. I quickly side step many times,dodging them as jun swings from my side,attempting to cut me all the way down from my shoulder to my torso to my hip. I dissapear,leaving a lightning clone in my place.

I appeared 20 feet away from jun's assualt as he sets his blade into the ground."Too close." I flash step behind jun as i make a dome of electricity around us. Lightning appears all over my body as i dash around you,going as fast as lightning. Not pure lightning,just normal lightning. I slash at jun's torso,head and legs 2 times each,yet in a random order. Suddenly,a bolt of lightning comes dow from above as it crashes on the dome. Lightning cackles all around jun as the dome closes in on him. Slashes of my electric blade are thrown at jun countless times because of all the lightning. I then try to touch you while stomping the ground. I appear 20 feet away from the dome as it explodes inside.
"That took too long."

Old 11-27-2012, 04:19 PM   #14
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My attacks were all dodged excempt fot the last one,which he blocked with his blade. As a iceburg formed around me,i quickly use bakudo 73,tozansho to defend myself from the attack.

My opponet power uped his sword abit as he surged forward and trys to slash my chest. I quickly use my blade to block it while coursing electricity through it,creating friction near my blade that slows down jun's sword attack. Jun slashes at my forearm as i hold my sword in a reverse grip and block it while again increasing the friction. A cloud then forms around us as jun slashes at my shoulder. I quickly block it with my sword with a unreversed grip as jun dashes past me and swings at my back. I quickly back flip over it and land behind him as he spins and slashes at my thigh. I jump over the slash as he slashes at my head. I side step to the right,dodging the slash as jun lands on his hand and slashes at my legs. I jump over the slashes. I then looked around me as everything was mirrored. "Bankai!!! Electrifying rajin!" I touch the ground with my hand as stars begin to fall down on me. I quickly side step many times,dodging them as jun swings from my side,attempting to cut me all the way down from my shoulder to my torso to my hip. I dissapear,leaving a lightning clone in my place.

I appeared 20 feet away from jun's assualt as he sets his blade into the ground."Too close." I flash step behind jun as i make a dome of electricity around us. Lightning appears all over my body as i dash around you,going as fast as lightning. Not pure lightning,just normal lightning. I slash at jun's torso,head and legs 2 times each,yet in a random order. Suddenly,a bolt of lightning comes dow from above as it crashes on the dome. Lightning cackles all around jun as the dome closes in on him. Slashes of my electric blade are thrown at jun countless times because of all the lightning. I then try to touch you while stomping the ground. I appear 20 feet away from the dome as it explodes inside.
"That took too long."
*I grin as you appear behind me and I turn my head staring you right in the eye as you fully appear and spark up. "You don't quite learn do you?" You dash around me and I turn the opposite direction in order to keep up with your enhanced speed, I block the first swing letting the lightning spark around and arc into sever's field only to be absorbed. Then the instant fades and your next strike comes. I step back avoiding it and then lift my leg back avoiding the next strike, another surges at my head and I deflect it with a quick shift of my swords positioning then flip over the next strike at my legs and follow through with the flip ducking the following strike at my head being horizontal under it. I flick my wrist and raise my arm in a quick slash letting the blades edge trail straight through the dome and up to the top severing a gap in it and draining the lightning bolt and I kick off the air to backflip out the gap avoiding your attempt at touching me and let the dome explode throwing a hand up to shield my eyes from the blast. My sword flares up again and the blue flames crackle along it's edge before dieing out and the blade brightens to a dull orange glow.

I flip my sword reverse grip and pull my arm back so the tip of the sword is pointed at you and I raise my left arm holding it level above the blade pointing my palm to you. A light blue sphere of reiatsu forms in my palm and red sparks arc between the sphere and the blade. My swords glow brightens till it's nearly white and so bright it could blind someone looking directly at it as the sphere in my hand ignites into blue flames. "Afternoon flare cero." A Bright golden cero with a blinding aura surges from the tip of my blade met by an adjacent light blue cero, crackling in flames. An arcing series of reiatsu sparks endlessly and tirelessly flash between the two beams as their conflicting natures pull at eachother. The two beams turn away from eachother and meet in the middle pulling together into an immensely powerful explosion of equal parts blinding light and cold in an attempt to eradicate you.

"Your by no means bad, ill give you that, surviving this long should be commended, but I don't foresee you surviving much longer. You have a couple options here aswell though. You could come at me with everything you have and hope to overtake me, it's certainly possible, but don't forget to account that I have yet to draw my own power out. Do you really believe you can kill me before I can react. Your welcome to try, but-"

I spin my sword between my hands and impale it into the ground, my reiatsu surging out from me and spilling into the surrounding area, frost forming across the ground and trees and the conjured image of a massive tower of ice reaching higher then sight can find forms behind me in a wispy mist of reiatsu.

"I will by no means sit here and give you a free shot!"

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 11-27-2012, 05:58 PM   #15
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
*I grin as you appear behind me and I turn my head staring you right in the eye as you fully appear and spark up. "You don't quite learn do you?" You dash around me and I turn the opposite direction in order to keep up with your enhanced speed, I block the first swing letting the lightning spark around and arc into sever's field only to be absorbed. Then the instant fades and your next strike comes. I step back avoiding it and then lift my leg back avoiding the next strike, another surges at my head and I deflect it with a quick shift of my swords positioning then flip over the next strike at my legs and follow through with the flip ducking the following strike at my head being horizontal under it. I flick my wrist and raise my arm in a quick slash letting the blades edge trail straight through the dome and up to the top severing a gap in it and draining the lightning bolt and I kick off the air to backflip out the gap avoiding your attempt at touching me and let the dome explode throwing a hand up to shield my eyes from the blast. My sword flares up again and the blue flames crackle along it's edge before dieing out and the blade brightens to a dull orange glow.

I flip my sword reverse grip and pull my arm back so the tip of the sword is pointed at you and I raise my left arm holding it level above the blade pointing my palm to you. A light blue sphere of reiatsu forms in my palm and red sparks arc between the sphere and the blade. My swords glow brightens till it's nearly white and so bright it could blind someone looking directly at it as the sphere in my hand ignites into blue flames. "Afternoon flare cero." A Bright golden cero with a blinding aura surges from the tip of my blade met by an adjacent light blue cero, crackling in flames. An arcing series of reiatsu sparks endlessly and tirelessly flash between the two beams as their conflicting natures pull at eachother. The two beams turn away from eachother and meet in the middle pulling together into an immensely powerful explosion of equal parts blinding light and cold in an attempt to eradicate you.

"Your by no means bad, ill give you that, surviving this long should be commended, but I don't foresee you surviving much longer. You have a couple options here aswell though. You could come at me with everything you have and hope to overtake me, it's certainly possible, but don't forget to account that I have yet to draw my own power out. Do you really believe you can kill me before I can react. Your welcome to try, but-"

I spin my sword between my hands and impale it into the ground, my reiatsu surging out from me and spilling into the surrounding area, frost forming across the ground and trees and the conjured image of a massive tower of ice reaching higher then sight can find forms behind me in a wispy mist of reiatsu.

"I will by no means sit here and give you a free shot!"
"Surging rajin" As my opponet prepares for a attack after blocking mine,i hold my sword in front of me as 20 blots of lightning are shot into the air. His attack begins to brighten as put my hand slightly over my eyes. I stick my sword into the ground as my reitsu flares around me. Lightning courses through my reitsu as jun's attack hits colides with my reitsu. My reitsu coverts jun's attack into spiritual energy as my lightning absorbs it by constently shocking it many times,making it energy for my sword as i absorb it into my blade.

Jun creates a ice tower so big,it's hard to determin what it is. I zap the ground below me quickly,lanching me into the air as i take my sword and smash into hit tower with my super powered sword. I then emit electricity through me as it starts coursing through my mind,increasing my reaction speed. I form a lightning barrier around jun. "Flares bolton!" Inside of the lightning barrier turns blue as it will begin to suck up any spiritual energy inside the barrier,completely shocking the enemy to death after he is sucked dry.

I then stick my sword into the ground,quickly destroying the ice and frost as electricity courses through everywhere. it skyrockets to the sky as it all forms into a giant sphere. "Lightning balsam" I throw the ball at my opponet as it begins to suck spiritual energy from everything or everyone that has it,including me.

Forseeing the event of this happening to me,i use my final bankai. thunder clouds form as the area around us get completely humid. The thunder clouds strike me with lightning many times. So many times that you can hear the lightning cackling in your ears. This sound will almost deafen you. I shoot a gigantic blast of lightning at you that will shock you who knows how many times.

__________________________________________________ __________
That's all i got dude.

Old 11-29-2012, 06:12 PM   #16
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

long week sorry to get your hopes up with this post but ill reply tomarrow im sure you can go a bit more

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 11-29-2012, 06:13 PM   #17
riddlemethat
Academy Graduate

riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.riddlemethat is wanted dead or alive - preferably dead - in all nations.

this is a sick battle
riddlemethat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:16 PM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
long week sorry to get your hopes up with this post but ill reply tomarrow im sure you can go a bit more
Yeah,no problem. I know i'm gonna lose anyway.XD Unless you can't conter it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddlemethat View Post
this is a sick battle
If that means good then yeah.

Old 12-01-2012, 07:43 PM   #19
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"Surging rajin" As my opponet prepares for a attack after blocking mine,i hold my sword in front of me as 20 blots of lightning are shot into the air. His attack begins to brighten as put my hand slightly over my eyes. I stick my sword into the ground as my reitsu flares around me. Lightning courses through my reitsu as jun's attack hits colides with my reitsu. My reitsu coverts jun's attack into spiritual energy as my lightning absorbs it by constently shocking it many times,making it energy for my sword as i absorb it into my blade.

Jun creates a ice tower so big,it's hard to determin what it is. I zap the ground below me quickly,lanching me into the air as i take my sword and smash into hit tower with my super powered sword. I then emit electricity through me as it starts coursing through my mind,increasing my reaction speed. I form a lightning barrier around jun. "Flares bolton!" Inside of the lightning barrier turns blue as it will begin to suck up any spiritual energy inside the barrier,completely shocking the enemy to death after he is sucked dry.

I then stick my sword into the ground,quickly destroying the ice and frost as electricity courses through everywhere. it skyrockets to the sky as it all forms into a giant sphere. "Lightning balsam" I throw the ball at my opponet as it begins to suck spiritual energy from everything or everyone that has it,including me.

Forseeing the event of this happening to me,i use my final bankai. thunder clouds form as the area around us get completely humid. The thunder clouds strike me with lightning many times. So many times that you can hear the lightning cackling in your ears. This sound will almost deafen you. I shoot a gigantic blast of lightning at you that will shock you who knows how many times.

__________________________________________________ __________
That's all i got dude.
Alllright time to see what i can do

*I see a bolt flash into my tower only to find that it's composition is not solid but indeed composed entirely of reiatsu. A surging barrier roars up around me and as my reiatsu starts to drain I grin as the barrier quickly freezes over crystallizing. The reason being, while my reiatsu is sucked in it's not stripped of it's properties and concentrating my naturally liquid nitrogen range cold reiatsu into such a surface results in the water surrounding it to be frozen solid. I kick a hole in the now solidified and grounded barrier preventing a deathly shock and leap out of the hole. Your lightning courses across the ground melting my light frost and surges upwards to form a massive attack. I however am paying no heed.

I raise my sword, flipping it into reverse, dropping my body low. I touch the ground with my fingers on my left hand. My nose just a few mere inches from the floor. I whisper a single word, the sound escaping my lips in a rasping herald of doom. "conflagration" The spirit energy of my body is instantly turned to reiatsu as I expel mass amounts of it. Draining myself near dry, my muscles tensing up as the world around me surges with a blue coloration, my reiatsu spreading everywhere and even more rapidly pouring into your sphere in amounts of sheer power undeniably insane. The whole of the forest, even up to the surface of hueco mundo bathed in a blue glow. The sphere now descending with rapid steam rising from it's surface, to big to simply crystallize. I surge up from my stance, my sword flying, at nothing. I strike at the empty space infront of me.

Then in that following instant I move to the exact position I struck and counter myself nearly in time to deflect my own strike. I then continue in a waltz of death and destruction supplemented every second by the reiatsu surrounding me and pulling me ever faster every second to the sphere. My dance of combat a one man war against himself speeding up with every instant of time, attacking everywhere at every angle at every moment. The smallest microns of passing time increasing my speed even more as the force and momentum of my sword becomes to much to be called simply a slash and the terrain is torn to shreds for quite the distance around me.

I ascend at the sphere tearing apart everything from the ground up. The floor of the menos forest disintegrates, the trees, the shards of the trees, and finally till I'm swinging in the middle of your strike with such force that it's being split to millions of pieces, the sound and booming of your final bankai never reaching me as I've long passed the speed of sound. This attack truly the epitome of being as near to omnipresent as can be. The lightning surges at me only to be met with the same fate as I continue my onslaught. Sever tearing into the reiatsu of anything that reachs close enough to me to touch the blade. The force of the blade sending invisible slashes of pressure strong enough to tear you to pieces alone as I rapidly and relentlessly press straight at your position in my endless dance of war. The world surrounding me and everything covered in my reiatsu reduced to nothing in a few mere seconds. I find myself high above simply floating upwards with momentum, the stress and toll of the movements catching up with me as my body struggles to hold itself together as my clothing for the most part rips to tattered shreds around me. I look down, inverted in the air and begin to free fall peacefully.

The waiting maw of the crater that once was a rather large portion of hueco mundo waiting to greet me. "touched by the crimson king, the tower falls on judgment day."

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

Old 12-02-2012, 07:09 AM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Alllright time to see what i can do

*I see a bolt flash into my tower only to find that it's composition is not solid but indeed composed entirely of reiatsu. A surging barrier roars up around me and as my reiatsu starts to drain I grin as the barrier quickly freezes over crystallizing. The reason being, while my reiatsu is sucked in it's not stripped of it's properties and concentrating my naturally liquid nitrogen range cold reiatsu into such a surface results in the water surrounding it to be frozen solid. I kick a hole in the now solidified and grounded barrier preventing a deathly shock and leap out of the hole. Your lightning courses across the ground melting my light frost and surges upwards to form a massive attack. I however am paying no heed.

I raise my sword, flipping it into reverse, dropping my body low. I touch the ground with my fingers on my left hand. My nose just a few mere inches from the floor. I whisper a single word, the sound escaping my lips in a rasping herald of doom. "conflagration" The spirit energy of my body is instantly turned to reiatsu as I expel mass amounts of it. Draining myself near dry, my muscles tensing up as the world around me surges with a blue coloration, my reiatsu spreading everywhere and even more rapidly pouring into your sphere in amounts of sheer power undeniably insane. The whole of the forest, even up to the surface of hueco mundo bathed in a blue glow. The sphere now descending with rapid steam rising from it's surface, to big to simply crystallize. I surge up from my stance, my sword flying, at nothing. I strike at the empty space infront of me.

Then in that following instant I move to the exact position I struck and counter myself nearly in time to deflect my own strike. I then continue in a waltz of death and destruction supplemented every second by the reiatsu surrounding me and pulling me ever faster every second to the sphere. My dance of combat a one man war against himself speeding up with every instant of time, attacking everywhere at every angle at every moment. The smallest microns of passing time increasing my speed even more as the force and momentum of my sword becomes to much to be called simply a slash and the terrain is torn to shreds for quite the distance around me.

I ascend at the sphere tearing apart everything from the ground up. The floor of the menos forest disintegrates, the trees, the shards of the trees, and finally till I'm swinging in the middle of your strike with such force that it's being split to millions of pieces, the sound and booming of your final bankai never reaching me as I've long passed the speed of sound. This attack truly the epitome of being as near to omnipresent as can be. The lightning surges at me only to be met with the same fate as I continue my onslaught. Sever tearing into the reiatsu of anything that reachs close enough to me to touch the blade. The force of the blade sending invisible slashes of pressure strong enough to tear you to pieces alone as I rapidly and relentlessly press straight at your position in my endless dance of war. The world surrounding me and everything covered in my reiatsu reduced to nothing in a few mere seconds. I find myself high above simply floating upwards with momentum, the stress and toll of the movements catching up with me as my body struggles to hold itself together as my clothing for the most part rips to tattered shreds around me. I look down, inverted in the air and begin to free fall peacefully.

The waiting maw of the crater that once was a rather large portion of hueco mundo waiting to greet me. "touched by the crimson king, the tower falls on judgment day."
My final bankai was decemated. I know i don't have much time before i pass out. If i don't finish this soon,i'm going to lose my soul reaper powers. Thing is,i don't have any spiritual energy left. Not even enough for a bakudo. Though i knew i was not going to win,i at least wanted him to use a 2nd release. Oh well. As the invisable slashes come to me,i try to flash step but it catches me. I die.
Joonicorn
Kiritoonicorn