Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Anime Discussion

Naruto Anime Discussion General discussions about the Naruto anime series. Do not spoil content that has not been aired in an episode in this forum!

Old 11-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
ShinzoUchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

ShinzoUchiha is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default !SPOILERS! Somebody help?

Okay i'm new to posting in this Forum so forgive me if this is in the wrong section or something.

Right i'm gonna get down to it. I noticed that there were some strange things happening in the Manga and War Arc that i need explaining.

1 - Why did Neji's father have his byakugan back upon revival when it was said that it seals away upon death?

2 - Why did Itachi have his sharingan when he was revived?

3 - Why are there 3/2 sets of Rinnegan??? i noticed that Tobi has Rinnegan as he should.
Spoiler:
Madara also has them but that has been explained since he can apparently have Rinnegan through Sharingan..
BUT how did Nagato have Rinnegan when he was brought back?? Tobi took his eyes.

These things have been annoying me and i would very much appreciate it if somebody could clear this up or make me see something i am missing. Sorry if this seems dumb because the answer is obvious and if this is a plot hole please confirm it so i don't just get confused forever.

Thank-you Kindly.

Last edited by Sajuuk; 11-21-2012 at 11:10 AM. Reason: removed spoilers...
ShinzoUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #2
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: !SPOILERS! Somebody help?

People are revived into their most powerful forms and retain all of their abilities. What happened when they died doesn't matter.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:42 AM   #3
ShinzoUchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry01239 View Post
People are revived into their most powerful forms and retain all of their abilities. What happened when they died doesn't matter.
Do you have proof of this? because it's reviving a corpse and using chakra to animate it and such. It's not so much a revival back to it's best shape.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #4
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinzoUchiha View Post
Do you have proof of this? because it's reviving a corpse and using chakra to animate it and such. It's not so much a revival back to it's best shape.
Spoiler:
Madara is a clear example. He died as an old man and was revived in his Prime form.

Last edited by Sajuuk; 11-21-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:45 AM   #5
ShinzoUchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Madara is a clear example. He died as an old man and was revived in his Prime form.
But Nagato and Chiyo weren't in there prime when revived and Why did Nagato have the Rinnegan since it's not even his eyes to begin with. He wasn't born with those eyes.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:48 AM   #6
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
But Nagato and Chiyo weren't in there prime when revived and Why did Nagato have the Rinnegan since it's not even his eyes to begin with. He wasn't born with those eyes.
Prime = Most powerful. Nagato and Chiyo were revived to the point where they were most powerful. And it doesn't matter that Nagato wasn't born with Rinnegan, he had them at the time he was most powerful so he has them when he is revived.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:53 AM   #7
ShinzoUchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Prime = Most powerful. Nagato and Chiyo were revived to the point where they were most powerful. And it doesn't matter that Nagato wasn't born with Rinnegan, he had them at the time he was most powerful so he has them when he is revived.
The jutsu said that it brings them back to the state they were last in when they died.
Spoiler:
It's just that Kabutomaru made adjustments to Madara to make him young and so on.
If someone can show me evidence that the technique brings them back in there most powerful state then it'd be okay but it never states that. At least not to my knowledge.

Last edited by Sajuuk; 11-21-2012 at 11:11 AM.
Old 11-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #8
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
The jutsu said that it brings them back to the state they were last in when they died.
And where exactly are you getting this information from?
Old 11-21-2012, 10:59 AM   #9
ShinzoUchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
And where exactly are you getting this information from?
Narutopedia mainly. I know it's not a secure source as it's editable but it is a wiki set up by people who observe the Manga/Anime closely and collect the information. I'm sure also that in the episode in which Kabutomaru explains the jutsu he says exactly that. I can't remember fully though.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:01 AM   #10
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Please avoid spoilers of manga based information in this section of the site. This section is for those who only watch the anime and Tobi's identity has not yet been revealed in the anime.

Also, Narutopedia is considered an illegal website on this forum, so please make sure you don't link to it either Like the user said below, it's not a reliable source as it is a wiki.

Thanks and welcome to the forums!
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:02 AM   #11
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Narutopedia mainly. I know it's not a secure source as it's editable but it is a wiki set up by people who observe the Manga/Anime closely and collect the information. I'm sure also that in the episode in which Kabutomaru explains the jutsu he says exactly that. I can't remember fully though.
So basically you have an unreliable source and you can't personally remember. Okay, I'll stop wasting my time then.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:04 AM   #12
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sajuuk View Post
Please avoid spoilers of manga based information in this section of the site. This section is for those who only watch the anime and Tobi's identity has not yet been revealed in the anime.

...........You did read the title of the thread didn't you?

Also, we weren't even talking about Tobi's Identity
Old 11-21-2012, 11:05 AM   #13
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

I remember Itachi and Nagato having a conversation about this when they were revived. I can't pinpoint the exact chapter it was in though I do remember them talking about how they have the dojutsu they before death when revived.

Quote:

Also, Narutopedia is considered an illegal website on this forum, so please make sure you don't link to it either Like the user said below, it's not a reliable source as it is a wiki.

Thanks and welcome to the forums!
Shouldin't this be moved to the Town bookstore or something? Because this has some pretty deep spoilers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sagepain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:05 AM   #14
ShinzoUchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
So basically you have an unreliable source and you can't personally remember. Okay, I'll stop wasting my time then.
It's not completely unreliable source. Fair enough though. i was just hoping someone could shed some light on the subject with any facts about it they had.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:06 AM   #15
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
...........You did read the title of the thread didn't you?

Also, we weren't even talking about Tobi's Identity
Yes I did and Tobi's identity was mentioned which I just edited it out, hence this is a spoiler to anime only fans
YouTube Channel:
Old 11-21-2012, 11:08 AM   #16
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yes I did and Tobi's identity was mentioned which I just edited it out, hence this is a spoiler to anime only fans
You failed to edit the other major spoilers as well. Not to mention the anime viewers still don't know who's in that coffin.

On topic: Hanzo was reanimated with something he didin't have when he was born either.
I think its as Larry said.

Old 11-21-2012, 11:10 AM   #17
ShinzoUchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Sorry for posting Spoilers where i shouldn't have. i did say i was new and so on. If it's going to be moved that's fine i just wanted to find a factual answer to my questions.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #18
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
You failed to edit the other major spoilers as well. Not to mention the anime viewers still don't know who's in that coffin.
Fixed those spoilers, thanks for noticing them!

*exits thread*
YouTube Channel:
Old 11-21-2012, 11:12 AM   #19
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry for posting Spoilers where i shouldn't have. i did say i was new and so on. If it's going to be moved that's fine i just wanted to find a factual answer to my questions.
Yeah, no big deal since your new. You could use the spoiler tag though just in case.

The spoiler button looks like this at the top right of the quick reply box

Old 11-21-2012, 11:14 AM   #20
ShinzoUchiha
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
^ Yeah, no big deal since your new. You could use the spoiler tag though just in case.

The spoiler button looks like this at the top right of the quick reply box
Thanks. I'm now watching the episode in which the jutsu is explained i'm also going to look for the chapter in which you said they discuss it. Thank-you.

Also if anybody else reads this topic and knows of the answer it'd be much appreciated.