Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #981
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: LHG Harem !!! (Girls only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
I've been traumatized since I was a kid since I'm about 99% sure I had sleep paralysis. And it was the most horrifying thing ever.
That's when your body stiffens up in bed, it's a normal thing and usually goes away before waking up unless woken up really suddenly. It can happen, since that something I've heard happens to people from time to time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
What the hell do you drink before you go to bed?! xD
Nothing much actually, just normal stuff, lolz.
Quote:
@TRS: Crystal seems just fine. I hate my name though. It's weird.
Some people have odd names it just makes them unique though. ^_^

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:13 PM   #982
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Mermaids in mythology sat on rocks, were really attractive, drew in men on boats so they'd crash into the rocks and then eat them. >_>
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #983
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mermaids in mythology sat on rocks, were really attractive, drew in men on boats so they'd crash into the rocks and then eat them. >_>
Wrong, it's sirens that draw men with their song.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2012, 10:15 PM   #984
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That lie happens to be true.
Oh, I forgot where I heard that they're evil. Maybe on tv. *hugs*

Lol that was at TRS and nice to know.

@TRS: Crystal seems just fine. I hate my name though. It's weird.
If you drink your pee you won't get nightmares. You can have mine.
*Gives you a cup*

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:16 PM   #985
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
That's when your body stiffens up in bed, it's a normal thing and usually goes away before waking up unless woken up really suddenly. It can happen, since that something I've heard happens to people from time to time.Nothing much actually, just normal stuff, lolz.
Not exactly..... I guess I had the more severe version where it seemed like my brain was on overdrive, and everything was really...scratchy and hyper? and I was really panicy, and I thought there was someone/thing everywhere that was really bad.

When I was young, I thought it was a thief, in my home, killing my family, while I was unable to move, in my bed, and I couldn't breath.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-20-2012, 10:18 PM   #986
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
That's when your body stiffens up in bed, it's a normal thing and usually goes away before waking up unless woken up really suddenly. It can happen, since that something I've heard happens to people from time to time.Nothing much actually, just normal stuff, lolz.Some people have odd names it just makes them unique though. ^_^
Lol it would make more sense if you were drinking liquor before all this happened.

Quote:
Now I remember why I don't trust them. xD

Quote:
Point is, I ain't going near any random woman that's on a rock in the ocean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
If you drink your pee you won't get nightmares. You can have mine.
*Gives you a cup*
This ain't my pee so it won't work and I'm good so no thanks. *runs*
Old 11-20-2012, 10:18 PM   #987
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Mermaids and sirens are interchangeable. >_> Siren is just greek.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-20-2012, 10:18 PM   #988
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Humans don't know squat about mermaids. We're a nice species. More peaceful than humans actually.

@Pink: So am I<3 You're a nice person, btw.

@Takuya: If I say i'm ugly, i will sound like an attention hoar. If i say i'm pretty, i would sound conceited. There's just no winning

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 10:18 PM   #989
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lol it would make more sense if you were drinking liquor before all this happened.

Now I remember why I don't trust them. xD

This ain't my pee so it won't work and I'm good so no thanks. *runs*
*Drinks*
It was lemonade but MORE FOR ME.

@ Iggy: Let's make a lying hoar club.
And thanks. People either think I'm nice or annoying. I like the first one better.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2012, 10:21 PM   #990
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Humans don't know squat about mermaids. We're a nice species. More peaceful than humans actually.

@Pink: So am I<3 You're a nice person, btw.

@Takuya: If I say i'm ugly, i will sound like an attention hoar. If i say i'm pretty, i would sound conceited. There's just no winning
You're special so I'll take my chances of you eating me. *hugging*
Nope. You'd sound conceited if you talk about it all the time. You'd just sound like you have confidence in your looks. I'd like that. It's hard to find sometimes.

Quote:
*Drinks*
I prefer orange juice.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #991
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nope. You'd sound conceited if you talk about it all the time. You'd just sound like you have confidence in your looks. I'd like that. It's hard to find sometimes.

I prefer orange juice.
*Pees orange juice*
*Gives*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2012, 10:25 PM   #992
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

You taste it first.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:26 PM   #993
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

*Drinks it*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2012, 10:27 PM   #994
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Not exactly..... I guess I had the more severe version where it seemed like my brain was on overdrive, and everything was really...scratchy and hyper? and I was really panicy, and I thought there was someone/thing everywhere that was really bad.

When I was young, I thought it was a thief, in my home, killing my family, while I was unable to move, in my bed, and I couldn't breath.
Sounds more like you're really anxious actually about things..more at night then any other time..
Quote:

Probably.

But you can't do jack all when you're caught in their song, it's hypnotizes. Only way out of it is by another lady pretty then it.
Quote:
Mermaids and sirens are interchangeable. >_> Siren is just greek.
Mermaids have tails sirens don't..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2012, 10:28 PM   #995
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sounds more like you're really anxious actually about things..more at night then any other time..Probably.

But you can't do jack all when you're caught in their song, it's hypnotizes. Only way out of it is by another lady pretty then it.Mermaids have tails sirens don't..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mermaid
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-20-2012, 10:30 PM   #996
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

TRS: Which is why I won't get close in the first place.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:34 PM   #997
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
*Drinks*

@ Iggy: Let's make a lying hoar club.
And thanks. People either think I'm nice or annoying. I like the first one better.
Okay, I am so totally gonna join if you make it!

Quote:

I prefer orange juice.
*Eats you*

Old 11-20-2012, 10:35 PM   #998
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know what sleep paralysis is as for sirens, I knew mermaids derived from them.
Quote:
TRS: Which is why I won't get close in the first place.
You'll have to keep away from the sea altogether then since their voices echo over the quietness.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-20-2012, 10:37 PM   #999
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Okay, I am so totally gonna join if you make it!

*Eats you*
This is what I get for trusting you. *cuts my way out then turns you into sushi* I don't even like sushi haha Respond to my PM when your laziness subsides, cool? Kewl.

Edit: @TRS: I don't even swim so I'm good haha Doubt I'll go out on a boat. And that sucks. Sneaky girls.
Old 11-20-2012, 10:41 PM   #1000
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Well then, you just declared war on the mermaids. Have fun trying to sleep while we're hiding in the shadows of your room. And fiiiine :c