Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:57 PM   #1
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami
Default LT Test Battle: Paul Speed vs. Edward Shallowgrove

Battlefield:
Spoiler:
The Adamscrest Hospital: Inside the halls of the Adamscrest Hospital is where this battle takes place. The halls are nearly empty, though a wary passerby will come by every now and then. Around various parts of the hospital, you can find drugs and other small medical objects.

Once per turn, you must roll a six-sided dice:
If you roll a 1, you must account for a passerby in the hall.

Once per turn, you may roll a fifteen-sided die to pick up a object found in a hospital somewhere in your move.
  1. Poison (Weakens you for three turns)
  2. Scalpel
  3. Muskal Strenifode (Increases Strength)
  4. Bindilarus Uricon (Makes you Blind)
  5. Patella Hammer
  6. Ashil Phenixa (Grant immortality and the ability to regenerate for three turns)
  7. Spirathal Hiende (Allows one to see and command spirits of the dead)
  8. Food Tray
  9. Numeris Manix (Makes Your Entire Body Numb)
  10. Medical Checker (A Device which allows you to see what kind of drug/medicine you pick up)
  11. Wet Mop
  12. A Set of Needles
  13. Zombilius Pontliad (Allows a zombie to stay alive)
  14. Skinalid Steletaod (Makes one's skin as hard as steel)
  15. Kilindro Dethilicus (Instantly kills)

joon61:
Spoiler:
Name:Paul speed
Inner Self (must add up to 100%):
Spoiler:
Emotional:30 %
Mental:35 %
Physical:35 %

Description:Light skined man with blue eyes and black combed hair. Red hair with blue jeans and white sneakers.
Elements: Wind,Lightning
Special Powers:
Blade Creation
Super Speed
Explosions

Hidden Spirit: Werewolf
Weapon: Claymores (2)

Maikeru D. Shinigami:
Spoiler:
Name: Edward Shallowgrove
Inner Self:
  • Emotional: 24%
  • Mental: 43%
  • Physical: 33%
Appearance:
Spoiler:

Elements:
  • Darkness
  • Ice
  • Water
  • Wind
Special Powers:
  • Command of Crows
  • Control of Gravity
  • Decay
  • Steel Skin
Hidden Spirit: Werewolf
Weapon: Chainsaw Sword

Items:
Ashil Phenixa

You make the first move.

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 12-24-2012 at 10:08 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 01:52 PM   #2
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: LT Test Battle: Paul Speed vs. Edward Shallowgrove

2 Dice Rolls
 Description
Dice
Result
noctis's ass
1d15
assery
1d6
I'm just not gonna use the items. I would not want to die on the first turn would i?
Old 11-20-2012, 01:57 PM   #3
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I find myself in a hospital. I took out my phone and saw what time it was. It was 11:57 P.M. I then saw that i had a text. It said that there was someone else in this building and i had to fight him. I found a scapel and picked it up. II then put it in my pocket. I drawed my claymores and busted open a door. I looked for my opponet as i searched the halls.

Last edited by joon; 11-20-2012 at 03:18 PM.
joon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:54 PM   #4
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Hm. >_> Pansy Joon is a pansy. Just because something "instantly kills" doesn't mean you have to be the one who dies. You just have to pick it up. And you don't have to pick it up directly even.

PANSY PANSY PANSY.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #5
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

That's what i thought it meant. But i'll go ahead and pick something up. If i do pick something up that will not help me. you are dead........
Old 11-23-2012, 08:46 AM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

*Cough*
Old 12-24-2012, 10:13 AM   #7
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

1 Die Roll
 Description
Die
Result
Random
1d15
Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
I find myself in a hospital. I took out my phone and saw what time it was. It was 11:57 P.M. I then saw that i had a text. It said that there was someone else in this building and i had to fight him. I found a scapel and picked it up. II then put it in my pocket. I drawed my claymores and busted open a door. I looked for my opponet as i searched the halls.
As Paul continue searching the halls, Edward notices him by the sounds of doors busting open and grins. He looks around the room he's in to notice that there is a wet mop in the room. He picks up the mop and mops the floor behind the door. Afterwards, he uses his wind powers to turn the mopped floor into a more slippery, cold ice floor. After finishing that up, he moonwalks backwards as the floor decays and falls into the room below. Finally, he hides behind a wall.

As Paul gets closer to Edward, he begins hearing noises from several rooms that sound like a sort of evil hymn. No more than one voice singing at a time.

Poor unfortunate Paul.
Walking down the hall.
Will he survive?
Or like the others, fall?
Poor unfortunate Paul.
We smell your fear.
Turn around now.
And you might just live.

After that, the voices all sing in unison.

The next victim comes tonight.
His name is Paul Speed and he wants to fight.
His eyes are dilating and his palms are sweating.
If you take a closer look, you can see the pants he's wetting.
We're gonna have fun tonight! Do-do-do-do-do
Fun tonight! Do-do-do-do-do.
Fun tonight! Do-do-do-do-do.
Fuuuuun tooooonight!

The voices then return to going one at a time.

Let's pick out his brains.
Or feast on his flesh.
Come on guys, let's not be so rash.
Why not boss? This guy is merely trash.
That's not the point sticky icky, our code requires us to be more picky.
That's not right, that's not fair. I want to feast like a human needs air.
Maybe just this once I'll let you have a nibble.
Thanks boss, that's great, my mouth is beginning to dribble.
Just save some for Edward or your limbs will be dismembered.
Don't worry boss, I've got this, for that I've always remembered.
Well keep it mind, or it'll be off with your head.
I think I'll just end with this rhyme instead.

The voices return to unison as the song continues.

We're gonna have fun tonight! Do-do-do-do-do!
Fun tonight! Do-do-do-do-do!
Fun tonight! Do-do-do-do-do!
We're gonna add another carving to a tombstone in the mausoleum, tonight!

With that final word, a crow appears in the middle of the hallway, in front of Paul.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by Maikeru D. Shinigami; 12-24-2012 at 10:35 AM.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 05:28 PM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

As i see a crow appear in the middle of the hallway. "................................................. ...........................................
.................................................. ...............................................
.................................................. ............................................
.................................................. ..............................................."
>.> <.<
I walk backwards and put ma hand on the building. Lightning begins to course though the whole building,attempting to fry everyone and everything besides me as i take my hand off after 10 seconds. I then form a wind barrier around me as it expands and spins fast. It reaches 330 miles per hour,the speed of sound. It rips the whole building to shreds,attempting to destroy my opponet if he's in here.