Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-16-2012, 12:50 PM   #1
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Answer me those Dimension questions

What if Kakashi goes to Obito's dimension, and when Obito appears there due to being hit by Naruto in the real world, he warps him again with this Kamui?
Would he just stay there, or is there an another dimension where you send objects when you warp them in the box dimension?
O.o

What happens when you kill someone in the box world? Does he stay there forever?

What happens if someone is born in the box dimension?

Can you summon a Bijuu while in the Box dimension?

Can Kakashi and Obito control space and time in their dimension?

Is the time flow normal?

Thanks.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #2
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: Answer me those Dimension questions

1) He would go back to the real world. There's only one dimension linked to Kamui.

2) Nothing

3) Nothing

4) Yes and it works as normally as in the real world.

5) No it was never stated.

6) Yes, it doesn't affect time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:12 PM   #3
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

this is mind boggling

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:09 PM   #4
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
What if Kakashi goes to Obito's dimension, and when Obito appears there due to being hit by Naruto in the real world, he warps him again with this Kamui?
Would he just stay there, or is there an another dimension where you send objects when you warp them in the box dimension?
O.o
This has already been shown in the manga-the person would just go back to the "real" world.

What happens when you kill someone in the box world? Does he stay there forever? Yes, they will stay there until you bring them out.

...? Not sure where you're going with this. It would be the same as being born in the "real" world.

This is the trickiest question to answer. People on the forum were debating in another thread ways to get out of Kamuiland and reverse summoning was brought up. Summoning is feasible, but I still don't think it would work since the thing you're trying to summon is in another dimension. You should probably ask someone who knows more about physics on this one.

Never stated to be the case, it doesn't seem like it. Tsukuyomi realm is a genjutsu not an alternate dimension which is why Itachi could.

Is the time flow normal?
That seems to be the case because Obito was getting hit by Kakashi in real time last chapter when he phased through Naruto's attack.

Thanks.
My response is mostly what mega said, but a bit more in depth.

Godaime Kazekage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:28 PM   #5
SharinganSage
Chunin Exam Participant

SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SharinganSage is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

My position remains the same on whether you can summon between dimensions: I don't think you can. Even if you could, why didn't Obito swirl the Kyuubi into the alt. dimension, and just summon him from there during the attack? Cuz you can't. You can also refer to my statement about the Reaper. Oro couldn't summon the 4th cuz the Reaper is more than a seal. It's another dimension where it's victims fight and live forever. Summoning cannot happen between dimensions.

EDIT: if you want a physics perspective of this, then consider this: it has been proven that particles must be going faster than the speed of light (3.0*10^8 m/s) in order to move out of one dimension and into another. Even this has only be done for only mere nanoseconds at a time. Now, I understand this is the world of Naruto, but I think we can agree that the object of summoning has to be going REALLY REALLY fast to do that. Faster than the speed of light means faster than we can see. Imagine summoning an animal 1000 times your size faster than you can even see it. You can't. It's just not gonna happen.

Last edited by SharinganSage; 11-16-2012 at 07:36 PM.
SharinganSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:04 PM   #6
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Quote:
O.o

-Obito and Kakashi have one dimension together. If you Kamui an object in that dimension it will probably go in the real world, or maybe go nowhere.

What happens when you kill someone in the box world? Does he stay there forever?
-Yes, until you pull them out by choice.

-Since there isn't more background info in the Kamuiland, we can presume the physics of that dimension are the same as the one in the real world, meaning nothing in particular will happen.

-There hasn't been shown any summoning between two Dimensions, only summoning in that same dimension/world.
As of right now, no you can't.

-That's unknown, as I mentioned above, we don't have enough information regarding the Kamuiland.
Obito having the ability to control space and time in his dimension might as well explain the fact how he got so skillful for approximately a year to fight the 4th Hokage.

Is the time flow normal?
-It should be normal, but it is unknown.

Thanks.
Most of these questions should go unanswered since we really don't have enough info.
Sorry about that, right now all we can make are hypotheses or theories.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:06 PM   #7
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
My response is mostly what mega said, but a bit more in depth.
Yeah, I know you come back.
But Kamui probably has warp in and warp out style. When you warp out you can back to our world. but what if you suck in something that has already been sucked in?

Example:
Obito sucks me in. You go to his dimension, and suck me in again. Where do I go?
Old 11-17-2012, 01:12 PM   #8
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

If Tobi's Dimension is the 'inverted' version of the world and you warp an object while being in that dimension again then that object will go to the real world.

Otherwise, it won't go anywhere.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:14 PM   #9
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Pfeh...Hashirama would solo Madara, Tobi and Juubi...from INSIDE OF TOBI's DIMENSION!
Old 11-18-2012, 03:29 AM   #10
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Hashirama would solo Madara, Tobi and Juubi inside of a dimension where they have complete control of and can do anything.

HASHIRAMA IS THE BOSS.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:08 AM   #11
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

While dancing gangnam style.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:45 AM   #12
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

And eating pretzels while reading Icha Icha.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:35 PM   #13
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
O.o
i doubt it'd be any different from what happened to kakashi when he warped himself in the kamui land... how he appeared back in naruto's world...

but it'd be neat if being warped in kamui land took you to the past if kakashi left did it, or the future if obito right did it...lol

What happens when you kill someone in the box world?
nobody would know about it, so you'd be a free man...

Does he stay there forever?
as long as it's a decompose-free world

What happens if someone is born in the box dimension
incestuous... mommy is the only woman

depends....what's the size of the dimension's lower part... u did see it on chp 608 pg 3... didn't u?

that power is only for those who posses the double mangekyou of KAMUI...

Is the time flow normal?
lol..who cares about time when there's no light?

Thanks.
i was totally in love with those questions

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:46 AM   #14
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
i was totally in love with those questions
You do understand that most of them don't have exact answers, just hypothetic ones.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:04 PM   #15
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I disagree with the other explanations on what would happen if kakashi tried to kamui Tobi from within the dimmension.

Kakashi was pulled out because he focused on using kamui on the dimension as a target. It's too big for him to pull inwards, So he is pulled forward and out of the dimension.

If kakashi's target is Tobi, Tobi will block it's affect as he has already done when he told kakashi that it wouldn't work on him. (after Naruto rescued Sakura from Sasuke).

paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote