Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-18-2012, 11:13 AM   #21
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Re: Nah but really doe I'm down for a fight if anyone's around

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie View Post
As I see this boy running towards me, I rise from my seat on the stump of an old oak tree. This forest, to me, was a special place, a place left untouched by my years of menace and strife. To me, this forest was a sacred place, a place of humanity and purity. And this boy intended to ruin it.

I had taken one of my material forms for this excursion, and was not expecting to battle anyone, so when the man rushes towards me with his sword drawn, I immediately act defensively. A small bulge appears on my stomach, and as my opponent kicks me, he's met with a hard, almost steel-like resistance. He launches over my back, and a similar bulge appears underneith my shirt, and his sword bounces off my back with sparks. The same happens when he attacks my neck, only this time, there is nothing covering the skin. When your sword approaches my neck, you see the skin of my neck convulse and turn black, bulging out ever so slightly. As you land, you ask me a silly question.

"My name? Is the implication that you do not know who I am?"
"Boy. I am God."

Not deeming my opponent worthy of more than 3% of my total power, I turn towards him, the skin on my arm bulging out in the form of a blade and turning black. I run towards him, hoping to kill him without tarnishing this beautiful forest. As I near him, I lash out my arm, which extends towards him, slicing at my opponent a full second before I normally would have. As I do that, a tentacle launches out of my back and over my shoulder, forming a mouth that attempts to chomp down on my opponent's stronger shoulder, the shoulder of his sword arm. I lash out with my free hand, which has also hardened and turned black, my fingers sharpening into individual spikes. I stab at my opponents stomach, all the while charging a bala in my mouth that I launch directly at my opponent's face. Rolling past my opponent after this, I stop, launch into the air and perch on a tree.

"Boy. My name is a name spoken of only in legend. Are you sure you really wish to know what it is?"
"Well,i suppose that's up to you." My opponet blocked my attacks with ease. If i was going to beat him,i would need to use something better. My opponet lanched himself towards me in a calm manner. He then trys to slash me with his blade. My poisition of battle changes. I was now the defender. I quickly spin around real fast and block his sword with mine. I then see a tentacle come onto his shoulder,transforming into a mouth as it lunges at me. I put my free hand in the way,charging a bala at it as i lanch it at the mouth,destroying the tentacle. Then,i see my opponet try to stab me in the stomech while charging a bala. I backflip in place,dodging the stab just barly as the bala goes straight pass me before my feet are pointing to the sky,losing a hair in the process. I land on the ground and see my opponet in a tree.

"round 2!!" My poisition has switched the offensive side now. I lanch myself at my opponet with my blade as i spin around,trying to cut him in the stomech,coating my blade with reitsu at the last second. I then slash at him multiple times while charging a cero in my mouth as i lanch it at his chest. I backflip away,trying to kick him in the face in the process as i point my finger at him. "Cero oscuras!" I shot a cero that is much more powerful than the last one,at my opponet. The cero will guide itself at my opponet until it reaches him.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:16 AM   #22
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Hahahah, never did I question the ability to beat him, if I'm keeping up this facade of thinking that I'm an omnipowerful invincible diety, I cant admit that I can be beat. Though if we kept our fight up and you only had more to show me you may've been the first. I'm not saying you're better than me but definitely an equal.

But this guy. I was just bored and feeling homicidal.
Well i'm not a noob but i am still going to try my best to beat you. Don't hold back on me.
Old 11-18-2012, 08:12 PM   #23
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junchurikioftheleaf View Post
oh i see how it is, love dev but not me, i thought we had something from that 8 turn starting thing when i first joined, WHY DO YOU HATE ME TEDDY
I never hated you! I consider my fight with you the most powerful killsworth except from Double Release True Killsworth in a fight that I did with SageoftheSixPaths back in the day. Good 'ole Sixxy. You're so fun to fight but I am contractually obligated as God to portray you as a jerkwad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
Well i'm not a noob but i am still going to try my best to beat you. Don't hold back on me.
I definitely will hold back on you, or else this turn will be over in one second.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Teddie isn't here anymore. Goodbye.
Teddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:19 PM   #24
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I think Killy is perpetually held back. Anyway, nice to see you backish kinda.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-19-2012, 04:28 AM   #25
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I never hated you! I consider my fight with you the most powerful killsworth except from Double Release True Killsworth in a fight that I did with SageoftheSixPaths back in the day. Good 'ole Sixxy. You're so fun to fight but I am contractually obligated as God to portray you as a jerkwad.

I definitely will hold back on you, or else this turn will be over in one second.
;_; but i want to be taken seriously.
Old 11-19-2012, 06:07 AM   #26
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

He's taken like 2 people "seriously" as far as I can remember.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-19-2012, 09:30 AM   #27
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Teddie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
"Well,i suppose that's up to you." My opponet blocked my attacks with ease. If i was going to beat him,i would need to use something better. My opponet lanched himself towards me in a calm manner. He then trys to slash me with his blade. My poisition of battle changes. I was now the defender. I quickly spin around real fast and block his sword with mine. I then see a tentacle come onto his shoulder,transforming into a mouth as it lunges at me. I put my free hand in the way,charging a bala at it as i lanch it at the mouth,destroying the tentacle. Then,i see my opponet try to stab me in the stomech while charging a bala. I backflip in place,dodging the stab just barly as the bala goes straight pass me before my feet are pointing to the sky,losing a hair in the process. I land on the ground and see my opponet in a tree.

"round 2!!" My poisition has switched the offensive side now. I lanch myself at my opponet with my blade as i spin around,trying to cut him in the stomech,coating my blade with reitsu at the last second. I then slash at him multiple times while charging a cero in my mouth as i lanch it at his chest. I backflip away,trying to kick him in the face in the process as i point my finger at him. "Cero oscuras!" I shot a cero that is much more powerful than the last one,at my opponet. The cero will guide itself at my opponet until it reaches him.
My opponent rushes at me, swinging his blade at my stomach. He sharpens his blade as it attacks my stomach, and not knowing the limits of his reaitsu, decide its better to pull back. Your blade misses my stomach, as the shifting blob that was forming in defense sucks in, and my stomach compresses into my back, becoming dangerously thin, as if the organs there just compressed naturally. The sucking in of my stomach is enough to dodge the blade, and I dodge your repeated slashes at me with unnatural ease, as if I'm shifting my body with complete and utter control of my muscle tissue and organs. My feet remain planted the entire time.

As you launch a cero at me, my body's shifting mass converges back to its initial consistency and form in an unnatural instant and a blob of mass appears in my chest. From this blob, a thick, almost human sized tentacle comes out, launching at the cero. A mouth forms on the end, and begins devouring the cero. You see the tentacle's length begin glowing red, starting at the head and climbing towards my body. Seconds before it reaches my body, after the tentacle has completely consumed the cero, it drops off from my body and coming to a rest on the ground below me the tree. As you try to kick me, I crane my neck back a distance that shouldn't be possible, and then snap it back into place, as four tentacles grow out of my shoulders and abdomen to meet your larger and more menacing cero. They follow the same pattern as the other tentacles, eating the entire cero and then dropping to the ground before the cero reached me. All five blobs writhe on the ground.

I stand, relaxed on my branch. I stare at you and crack my neck.

"No, I don't think I'll need to use my sword on you at all. Very well."

The five blobs suddenly shift rapidly, growing arms and legs, standing as humanoid bodies with only a single eye and a mouth. They turn to you, and as I snap my fingers melodramatically, they rush at you. One launches into the air, shifting its legs together and hardening them into a massive black spike. He then fires an unnatural blast of air out of his mouth, launching himself towards you. The rest of his body looks shriveled, and he begins inhaling again, puffing his body back up.

Another blob launches into the air, and his arms harden into black curved blades. He begins spinning them around his body, only instead of just spinning his arms, his arms actually begin to rotate around his body. They shift position, as if there are no bones hindering them at all, turning the blob into a massive spinning sawblade. The third blob had been charging a cero in his mouth since his creation, and runs behind you while the other two attack, launching a thin beam of black cero at your back. The fourth blob sonido's to your backside, growing six pincers and stabbing at you with them. The pincers are hardened except at the joints, giving them mobility equal to a normal praying mantis.

The final blob jumps into the air, and his body expands into a massive wall of hardened black blobbiness. It blocks your ability to rush at me to escape, and from trying to go under the blobs wall. As this happens, I jump down from the tree and begin to walk away.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Teddie; 11-19-2012 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Didnt know that the name for a rooster or to turn ones head at an angle was inappropriate
Old 11-19-2012, 09:51 AM   #28
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Bypass the word filter. It's alright in cases like that. For the sake of RP!
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #29
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm just gonna assume that i can insta-hit the blobs.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #30
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
My opponent rushes at me, swinging his blade at my stomach. He sharpens his blade as it attacks my stomach, and not knowing the limits of his reaitsu, decide its better to pull back. Your blade misses my stomach, as the shifting blob that was forming in defense sucks in, and my stomach compresses into my back, becoming dangerously thin, as if the organs there just compressed naturally. The sucking in of my stomach is enough to dodge the blade, and I dodge your repeated slashes at me with unnatural ease, as if I'm shifting my body with complete and utter control of my muscle tissue and organs. My feet remain planted the entire time.

As you launch a cero at me, my body's shifting mass converges back to its initial consistency and form in an unnatural instant and a blob of mass appears in my chest. From this blob, a thick, almost human sized tentacle comes out, launching at the cero. A mouth forms on the end, and begins devouring the cero. You see the tentacle's length begin glowing red, starting at the head and climbing towards my body. Seconds before it reaches my body, after the tentacle has completely consumed the cero, it drops off from my body and coming to a rest on the ground below me the tree. As you try to kick me, I crane my neck back a distance that shouldn't be possible, and then snap it back into place, as four tentacles grow out of my shoulders and abdomen to meet your larger and more menacing cero. They follow the same pattern as the other tentacles, eating the entire cero and then dropping to the ground before the cero reached me. All five blobs writhe on the ground.

I stand, relaxed on my branch. I stare at you and crack my neck.

"No, I don't think I'll need to use my sword on you at all. Very well."

The five blobs suddenly shift rapidly, growing arms and legs, standing as humanoid bodies with only a single eye and a mouth. They turn to you, and as I snap my fingers melodramatically, they rush at you. One launches into the air, shifting its legs together and hardening them into a massive black spike. He then fires an unnatural blast of air out of his mouth, launching himself towards you. The rest of his body looks shriveled, and he begins inhaling again, puffing his body back up.

Another blob launches into the air, and his arms harden into black curved blades. He begins spinning them around his body, only instead of just spinning his arms, his arms actually begin to rotate around his body. They shift position, as if there are no bones hindering them at all, turning the blob into a massive spinning sawblade. The third blob had been charging a cero in his mouth since his creation, and runs behind you while the other two attack, launching a thin beam of black cero at your back. The fourth blob sonido's to your backside, growing six pincers and stabbing at you with them. The pincers are hardened except at the joints, giving them mobility equal to a normal praying mantis.

The final blob jumps into the air, and his body expands into a massive wall of hardened black blobbiness. It blocks your ability to rush at me to escape, and from trying to go under the blobs wall. As this happens, I jump down from the tree and begin to walk away.
Wind starts gathering around me as i use my release. It forms into a barrier of wind around me. The barrier is ultimately weak. I also gain a pair of gaunlets. "Who are these people?" The 5 blob-like people rushed at me. Two blobs jump into the air and transform as i sense another blob behind me,thanks to my weak wind barrier. It is only made for detecting enemies. The 3rd blob seemed to have been charging a cero sense the other two were attacking me. I quickly throw my hands into the air and do a front flip,kicking the 3rd blob in the chin,making him shoot the cero up as i create a wind wall in front of me. When the 2 blobs get close to the wind wall,they are slamed to the floor,thanks to the wind wall. The wall was a downdraft barrier.It forcefully knocks down anything that comes in contact with it.

The 4th blob sonidoed behind me,growing 6 pincers as he tried to stab me with them. I quickly created my custom cero dome around me. The stabs keep missing the dome as the dome explodes 5 seconds after all the stabing,cutting the 4 blobs into millons of pieces. The blob was creating wind energy for my dome. I absorbed that wind energy and used it to my advantage. I then see a blob turn into a giant wall. "looks pretty durable." I charge wind energy in my gaunlets and my mouth. I release all the energy,destroying the blob wall.

I then see you walking away. "Don't play with me!!!!!!!" I sonido to you while charging a custom bala in my gaunlets. I shoot them at you at close range. The balas will go through just about anything and dodging them this close would be impossible. I then lanch a flurry of blows at you with my gaunlets,sending out blasts of wind at you as i inhale and blow out fast bullets of wind,aimed at your face.
Old 11-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #31
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
Wind starts gathering around me as i use my release. It forms into a barrier of wind around me. The barrier is ultimately weak. I also gain a pair of gaunlets. "Who are these people?" The 5 blob-like people rushed at me. Two blobs jump into the air and transform as i sense another blob behind me,thanks to my weak wind barrier. It is only made for detecting enemies. The 3rd blob seemed to have been charging a cero sense the other two were attacking me. I quickly throw my hands into the air and do a front flip,kicking the 3rd blob in the chin,making him shoot the cero up as i create a wind wall in front of me. When the 2 blobs get close to the wind wall,they are slamed to the floor,thanks to the wind wall. The wall was a downdraft barrier.It forcefully knocks down anything that comes in contact with it.

The 4th blob sonidoed behind me,growing 6 pincers as he tried to stab me with them. I quickly created my custom cero dome around me. The stabs keep missing the dome as the dome explodes 5 seconds after all the stabing,cutting the 4 blobs into millons of pieces. The blob was creating wind energy for my dome. I absorbed that wind energy and used it to my advantage. I then see a blob turn into a giant wall. "looks pretty durable." I charge wind energy in my gaunlets and my mouth. I release all the energy,destroying the blob wall.

I then see you walking away. "Don't play with me!!!!!!!" I sonido to you while charging a custom bala in my gaunlets. I shoot them at you at close range. The balas will go through just about anything and dodging them this close would be impossible. I then lanch a flurry of blows at you with my gaunlets,sending out blasts of wind at you as i inhale and blow out fast bullets of wind,aimed at your face.
You launch a bala at me, and a tentacle grows. It is a small stubby one, just large enough to eat the bala and fall to the ground. As you launch this air at me, the blob launches into the air and begins to shift around, making sure that each and every one of your strikes connects with its durable and squishy body. I continue walking at the same pace.

"Really, you're going to have to try a lot harder than that just to hit me."

Without stopping, I drop two more tentacles to the ground, and they eat the squishy blob. The squishy blob absorbed a decent amount of your reaitsu from the wind blasts, so they turn into humanoids as well. They each grow blades on each arm and wait.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:48 PM   #32
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You launch a bala at me, and a tentacle grows. It is a small stubby one, just large enough to eat the bala and fall to the ground. As you launch this air at me, the blob launches into the air and begins to shift around, making sure that each and every one of your strikes connects with its durable and squishy body. I continue walking at the same pace.

"Really, you're going to have to try a lot harder than that just to hit me."

Without stopping, I drop two more tentacles to the ground, and they eat the squishy blob. The squishy blob absorbed a decent amount of your reaitsu from the wind blasts, so they turn into humanoids as well. They each grow blades on each arm and wait.
I shoot a wide arc of chilling air at the blobs,freezing them as i walk right pass them. I then shoot a wide wind blade at all 3 of them which causes them to be cut into hundreds of pieces. "I'll use this." I change the tempeture of the wind as a slight breeze begins to flow everywhere. The air is humid and if you stay in it too long,you'll start to halucenate. I then make a defensive stance and charge up energy. I charge up real hot wind in my right hand,real cold wind in my left hand and normal wind in my mouth. I release these winds at you,creating a massive tornado. I then spin around real fast,creating lots of wind around me as i create another tornado. Both are heading at you at blinding speed.
Old 11-20-2012, 04:07 PM   #33
junchurikioftheleaf
Lonely Murkrow

junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.junchurikioftheleaf finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

and i am contractually obligated as godslayer to kill you eventually
espada #0 of the escudo arrancar
I am the wayward espada, the embodiment of madness

Quote:
You sound Like a child.

And you're calling Jun an amateur? JUN of all people? The Jun who could possibly solo everyone? and YES,he can destroy you
for once someone gets it right
junchurikioftheleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 06:42 PM   #34
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
I shoot a wide arc of chilling air at the blobs,freezing them as i walk right pass them. I then shoot a wide wind blade at all 3 of them which causes them to be cut into hundreds of pieces. "I'll use this." I change the tempeture of the wind as a slight breeze begins to flow everywhere. The air is humid and if you stay in it too long,you'll start to halucenate. I then make a defensive stance and charge up energy. I charge up real hot wind in my right hand,real cold wind in my left hand and normal wind in my mouth. I release these winds at you,creating a massive tornado. I then spin around real fast,creating lots of wind around me as i create another tornado. Both are heading at you at blinding speed.
As you cut my men down, I feel the heat start to increase. I feel a sense of unease come over my body, and as the world starts to distort around me, I continue walking. My footsteps become damp, as each step I take wets the ground I walked on. This is because I have flushed all the negative chemicals out of my body in sweat that I am exuding from my feet. The world starts to return to normal, and I havent missed a beat.

As your hot wind and cold wind begin to form, the shards of my men begin to melt and shudder. As you launch the hot and cold wind at me, the blobs fly into the air, and reform directly in front of each of your hands, taking the full blasts of the wind into their body. They get blown away, but the first tornado ceases to exist. As the second one comes at me, I continue walking, not changing my pace at all. My back begins to ripple, and a tentacle grows out, taking the shape of a massive lion's head. The lion roars, letting out a massive amount of air that seemingly came from nowhere. The air curves the tornado, battling it off the path towards me, and crashing into trees away from me. The tentacle falls off of my body, shriveled and decrepit, and dies. I continue walking, and a white light begins to glow from each of my hands.

"This is your last chance to stop attacking me and give up. Leave this forest be. If you attack me again, I will be forced to kill you."

Old 11-21-2012, 04:39 AM   #35
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

"I still got one more attack up my sleeve." I create a wind barrier around you and propel it into the air. I then fly up in the air and point both my hands at you from a distance. 2 wind dragons come out of each of my hands. One is red and one is blue. The blue wind dragon flies over to the barrier and blends with it,making the barrier so cold,you will freeze if you stay in there for too long. The red dragon flies over to the barrier and wraps it's self around the barrier. I create a barrier around the dragon and the barrier you are in as the dragon flashes his eyes at you and explodes. The explosion is massive and dodging it would be impposible because of the 2nd barrier.
Old 11-21-2012, 08:19 AM   #36
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

Quote:
"I still got one more attack up my sleeve." I create a wind barrier around you and propel it into the air. I then fly up in the air and point both my hands at you from a distance. 2 wind dragons come out of each of my hands. One is red and one is blue. The blue wind dragon flies over to the barrier and blends with it,making the barrier so cold,you will freeze if you stay in there for too long. The red dragon flies over to the barrier and wraps it's self around the barrier. I create a barrier around the dragon and the barrier you are in as the dragon flashes his eyes at you and explodes. The explosion is massive and dodging it would be impposible because of the 2nd barrier.
Spoiler:
I am countering under the assumption the dragons are organic. If they are not, I will redo my counter.

As I magically get lifted into the air, I find myself floating. My back begins to writhe slightly, and I smile brightly as two dragons come at me. Raising my right hand which is still glowing white, I watch as the blue dragon surrounds me, and I begin to feel cold. Another dragon wraps itself around the barrier, and as it begins to ready its attack, the white light begins to glow in my right hand.

Pallor

The light shines, and immediately the dragon roars out in pain and slowly disintegrating. I smile, as the Pallor breaks down the atomic structure of the dragons, reducing them to nothing. My left hand still glows white, and the writhing on my back takes the shape of two angelic wings that are massive in length. I sonido, appearing next to you instantly due to the short distance, and wrap my wings around you, attempting to embrace you. All the while, I skyrocket my spiritual pressure to a massive aura unlike anything you have ever seen. The air feels as though a hundred, no, a thousand vasto lordes are surrounding you, weighing the air down and making it hard to move.

"I gave you your chance and you didn't take it. You either have a death wish, or you honestly thought you could beat me. Either way, it doesn't matter. You weren't even worthy enough to see the tip of my blade. Feel the wrath of a God."

Placing my left hand on your heart, the white light shines again.

Pallor

The white light shines, and will immediately disintegrate your body if it comes into contact with you. The pain will be excruciating but swift. After this, my wings disappear, and I fall to the ground, landing nimbly on my feet and resuming my walk out of the forest.

Old 11-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #37
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

My opponet finally stoped playing around. white wings grow out of his back as he sonido behind next to me and wrap them around me. "Dammit!!" I quickly wrap a custom ceroic barrier around me,blocking the light as it trys to embrace me. "This spiritual pressure!!" Then i take the barrier off as my opponet puts his hand on my chest."No ya don't." I quickly shoot a beam of wind above me and transport myself though it,leaving a wind clone in my place.

I make my spiritual pressure rise so yours won't effect me anymore. I make open a gargantua and about 10 menos grandes come out of it. They all fire ceros at you as i fire a cero oscuras at you.

I create 10 wind clones as me and them surround you. They quickly shoot sharp wind tacks at you,attempting to make you into a beehive. then,they split up as i fly into the air. The wind clones hide in the trees and come out to surprise you,exploding with wind pressure. While the clones are exploding on you,i use my second release as i send harsh winds at you when the last clone explodes. I then charge a colorful wind blast in my hand as i hold it as if i am preforming a kamehameha."Stunning wind shot." I shoot the blast at you as it absorbs the harsh winds. It is heading for you so fast,the naked eye can barly see it. The blast will go though anything it touches so blocking it would be pointless.
Old 11-22-2012, 10:41 AM   #38
Teddie
Sage of Raw Honey

ITs thanksgiving, so give me a little bit of a respite on this one. I'll counter later.

Old 11-22-2012, 10:53 AM   #39
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Sure,take your time.
Old 12-15-2012, 07:07 AM   #40
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

O.O
Ted?