Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #75721
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Forum mall club

that's because I tried to use what you said for a youtube viedo and nothing came up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:23 PM   #75722
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ TRS: I usually try to stay here but you guys are in your own little conversation that I can't enter.xD

@ Pie: lol now I get it.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:25 PM   #75723
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*draws a picture of Pinky getting attacked by giant Hikari*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #75724
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
@ TRS: I usually try to stay here but you guys are in your own little conversation that I can't enter.xD
I usually try to bring anyone into one if they post though.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:29 PM   #75725
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ Pie: *Eats picture*

@ TRS: Next time I will post so it doesn't die. It's more active than the Hot Springs at this point and I want to keep it that way.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #75726
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Hikari stronger than Pinky

YouTube:

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-18-2012, 11:36 PM   #75727
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@ TRS: Next time I will post so it doesn't die. It's more active than the Hot Springs at this point and I want to keep it that way.
Well, I'm not sure if I can help much with that a lot of the time but I try..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-18-2012, 11:40 PM   #75728
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ Pie: Lol that's weird.

@ TRS: It's okay. Sometimes it's hard for me to keep up too. But I think it's the Mall's time to shime.xD

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-18-2012, 11:42 PM   #75729
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Bunnies are tough animals they think they are stronger than cats and dogs

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-18-2012, 11:45 PM   #75730
Klaire
Chunin Exam Participant

Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Klaire is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Send a message via Skype™ to Klaire

Bunnies are kawaii

Ξεχάστε τα σημάδια σας, εγώ θα ξεχάσω ορυχείο.
❝Iíll be the moon when the sun goes down-
Just to let you know that Iím still around.❞

Klaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:48 PM   #75731
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Bunnies don't like to cuddle so they're mean.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-19-2012, 12:04 AM   #75732
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@ TRS: It's okay. Sometimes it's hard for me to keep up too. But I think it's the Mall's time to shine.xD
Oh well, I usually just go with what ever with conversations that can come up.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-19-2012, 12:08 AM   #75733
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Me too.
FORUM MALL CLUB FTW.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-19-2012, 12:10 AM   #75734
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Pinky tri-force assemble in hours from now and at different times

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-19-2012, 12:11 AM   #75735
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

We're always on at different times.DX

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-19-2012, 12:24 AM   #75736
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Me too.
FORUM MALL CLUB FTW.
Well that's all you can usually do sometimes..

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-19-2012, 12:25 AM   #75737
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Sometimes I just say weird random things to start a convo.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-19-2012, 12:29 AM   #75738
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Pinky is training in the art of randomness

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 11-19-2012, 12:29 AM   #75739
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

I think I'm doing a good job.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-19-2012, 12:30 AM   #75740
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*turns Pinky human and then puts squirrels in her pants*

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard