Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 11-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #1
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default The Wii U

It came out today ^_^

I went to the web site and did the countdown to it coming out too

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 01:02 PM   #2
Uchihakomara
Banned

Uchihakomara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: The Wii U

i just got mine today

on a random note: saw so many asians in line when i went to buy it....my phobia started to kick in
Uchihakomara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 02:11 PM   #3
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

My friend got it with Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge and he says it's awesome

The brightness makes the graphics really beautiful, too.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-18-2012, 07:22 PM   #4
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchihakomara View Post
i just got mine today

on a random note: saw so many asians in line when i went to buy it....my phobia started to kick in
Thats definitely a nod towards daph, if your who a lot of people think you are.

On topic: I have my WiiU shipping

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:39 PM   #5
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

The Wii U is actually pretty cool. Wii was ehhh but the Wii U is the next generation definitely

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:48 PM   #6
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Gotta love Miiverse. And it's so easy to socialize when you get new games.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-18-2012, 07:49 PM   #7
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
The Wii U is actually pretty cool. Wii was ehhh but the Wii U is the next generation definitely
And by "next generation", you mean "next generation" before the PS4 and new Xbox comes to set the Wii U another generation backwards.

Vatanui AKA Pride is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 07:50 PM   #8
megabbaut
Debby Downer

We don't know if there's even gonna be a PS4 OR a new Xbox

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-18-2012, 07:59 PM   #9
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Vatanui AKA Pride completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
http://www.egmnow.com/articles/news/...-quantum-leap/

http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/02/...-next-gen-game

http://www.gamespot.com/news/alan-wa...xt-gen-6367728

http://www.destructoid.com/pictures-...e-232209.phtml

Studios from Remedy Games to Bungie to Bethesda have already gotten next-gen console development kits for their future games and are in fact, offering employment on said developments. Many analysts in the gaming industry are predicting that the earliest batch of new Sony or Microsoft consoles will be releasing by next year winter at the earliest. Sony's already having their studios test dev resources from the PS4, or whatever it'll be called once it's released.

Old 11-18-2012, 08:02 PM   #10
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
A successor to the PS3 has been confirmed, probably the PS4. So has the next generation Xbox. Not sure what it will be called though.

MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 08:15 PM   #11
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinatoXNaruto View Post
A successor to the PS3 has been confirmed, probably the PS4. So has the next generation Xbox. Not sure what it will be called though.
Apparently the PS4 is codenamed as the 'Playstation Orbis'.

Just'd wish they wouldn't release the next-gen consoles as soon as this though. Both the PS3 and 360 consoles still have potential in them; Just look at Uncharted 3. Damn, playing through that game was like being in a PG-13, interactive Pixar movie.

Old 11-19-2012, 12:17 PM   #12
megabbaut
Debby Downer

So is anyone getting this? If so, what games for it? Me and my friend are getting Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge <3

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 11-19-2012, 08:47 PM   #13
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
So is anyone getting this? If so, what games for it? Me and my friend are getting Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge <3
No incentive in it for me to invest in another whole new console system, especially considering when it has nowhere near the selling points that the Wii originally had. I'll probably just wait until word of the next Zelda or Super Smash Bros. is out, and buy it then.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:49 PM   #14
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
And by "next generation", you mean "next generation" before the PS4 and new Xbox comes to set the Wii U another generation backwards.
hate to break it to you but Xbox and PS3 already have their next generation. It's called Move and Kinect.
Quote:
My friend got it with Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge and he says it's awesome

The brightness makes the graphics really beautiful, too.
Apparently the game is playable and not the atrocious train wreck it was on the PS3 and Xbox360.
Nice to see companies not just doing sloppy ports.

Not that I will ever buy this game.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #15
Vatanui AKA Pride
has a farm...
WCA

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
hate to break it to you but Xbox and PS3 already have their next generation. It's called Move and Kinect.
Nothin' but gimmicks. Especially the Move. Still haven't even found one single good game to use it for. The Kinect has Dance Central, Fruit Ninja, and Sports though, so I'm fine with it.

Old 11-19-2012, 09:02 PM   #16
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vatanui AKA Pride View Post
Nothin' but gimmicks. Especially the Move. Still haven't even found one single good game to use it for. The Kinect has Dance Central, Fruit Ninja, and Sports though, so I'm fine with it.
Regardless, that's their next generation, certainly less of a gimmick than a minor graphical upgrade.
Really for games like FPSes, I hope the clumsy dual analog dies and analog-pointer controls combo takes over. It is so much more intuitive and nearly like keyboard and mouse(my opinion better but to each his own)

Graphical upgrades beyond HD are incremental and not worth the money. This is why Sony said from day one that the PS3 is on a 10-year cycle.
Neither has shown their console at E3, whereas the WiiU was revealed two years ago. This essentially means at least two years before Microsoft or Sony could possibly release a new console i.e Christmas 2014.

Given that the WiiU slightly overpowers the Xbox360 and PS3 now, the developers are happy with where they are. In two years this parity isn't likely to shift to an upgrade, which means WiiU ported graphics to the new consoles. Remember Xbox360 only had a two-year head start and even that helped immensely, same with the PlayStation. What matters is who has the most console sell through. Two years would be almost impossible to overcome.

Sure if the PC market was still alive, they could port high end games to their consoles, but nowadays games are released on the consoles and then the PC. This is the tricky wicket that they are in. Why waste you time with a high-end console when a consumer can buy a PS3/Xbox360/WiiU? If you want the best of the best, get a PC, better controls too.

Last edited by Wooster; 11-19-2012 at 09:04 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:18 PM   #17
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

WiiU keeps freezing after I play for about an hour or 2.
Its done that 3 times today..-_-

Nintendo said they'd release a patch to fix it but this doesin't look good right now.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 11:03 PM   #18
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Only want it for Monster Hunter Ultimate.

But I can just get that for the 3DS

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:12 PM   #19
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wish they get Monster Hunter 4 out.

Old 11-21-2012, 09:25 PM   #20
sagemaster777
Special Jonin Candidate

sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.sagemaster777 completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to sagemaster777

People still buy consoles?

Why is she so perfect?
sagemaster777 is offline   Reply With Quote