Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-16-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default I'm calling it now. The end of the Juubi is simple.

Kamui.

I'm not saying I know how, but that's what I believe will happen.

It'll probably be done the same way the Infinite Tsukuyomi works, but with Kamui instead of Tsukuyomi, by casting Kamui upon the Moon.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
^-^
-------

Last edited by Satsuki; 11-16-2012 at 11:16 PM.
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
RaiBeezy
Ninja Academy Student

RaiBeezy has completed a tough C-rank mission!RaiBeezy has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to RaiBeezy
Default Re: I'm calling it now. The end of the Juubi is simple.

^If this happens, I will lose the other half of respect I had for the series
RaiBeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 07:07 AM   #3
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Wow...Tsuki no me with Kamui...wouldn't it warp the entire planet into Kakashi/Obito land? O.o
Cool idea anyway
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:09 AM   #4
koshej
Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Teleport it to the Kai's Planet, before it explodes. (Bye, Kakashi.)

OR

Bon apetite, Naruto.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:10 AM   #5
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

lol...i thought about this before but it is impossible... Kamui land isn't big enough to contain the entire planet... That pocket dimension is limited in size in terms of SIZE

If kamuiland was as big as the planet, Obito would have just kamuid kakashi to "say mexico" while he Obito phases to korea, that way kakashi wouldn't be there to be pummeling him... makes sense?

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #6
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
lol...i thought about this before but it is impossible... Kamui land isn't big enough to contain the entire planet... That pocket dimension is limited in size in terms of SIZE

If kamuiland was as big as the planet, Obito would have just kamuid kakashi to "say mexico" while he Obito phases to korea, that way kakashi wouldn't be there to be pummeling him... makes sense?
I think that Kamuiland is the same size as our world. When you warp someone to Kamuiland, he warps to a position which is parallel with the one from which the target was warped from.
Let's say, If I warp you from you room (Point A), you will be ported to the point in Kamuiland(Point A') which is ,for Kamuiland, the same thing that your room is to our world.

Here, I drew a pic.
OUR WORLD --- KAMUI

Last edited by Maruko; 11-17-2012 at 10:01 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:59 AM   #7
and17y1
Chunin Exam Participant

and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.and17y1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

It wont happen anything at all since it would wrap the entire planet it will exist in the Kamuiland but there wont be sun

and17y1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #8
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post

Maybe the Kamuiland is unlimited in terms of size.

But still, it's theoretically impossible for Kakashi to teleport so much mass.

However, I'd love to have a chat about this with you. I'll PM.

--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I think that Kamuiland is the same size as our world. When you warp someone to Kamuiland, he warps to a position which is parallel with the one from which the target was warped from.
Let's say, If I warp you from you room (Point A), you will be ported to the point in Kamuiland(Point A') which is ,for Kamuiland, the same thing that your room is to our world.

Here, I drew a pic.
OUR WORLD --- KAMUI
This has been brought up several times.
Although as seen, the Kamuiland really contains nothing except some plain objects.
You can say it as the PHYSICS TEST VERSION of the World.
A 'beta' version, something the creator of the world (probably Juubi) used to test on the physics, etc.
That is if Kishi decides to go with Juubi creating the world and not God (even though I'm not a big believer).

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.

Last edited by Kyūbi no Yōko; 11-17-2012 at 12:08 PM.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 01:11 PM   #9
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Maybe the Kamuiland is unlimited in terms of size.

But still, it's theoretically impossible for Kakashi to teleport so much mass.

However, I'd love to have a chat about this with you. I'll PM.

--

This has been brought up several times.
Although as seen, the Kamuiland really contains nothing except some plain objects.
You can say it as the PHYSICS TEST VERSION of the World.
A 'beta' version, something the creator of the world (probably Juubi) used to test on the physics, etc.
That is if Kishi decides to go with Juubi creating the world and not God (even though I'm not a big believer).
Heh. Why would Juubi create the world only to terrorise it after that?
Those Uchihas are nasty haxx! Sage's Rinnegan probably had the powers of every Mangekyou out there. His blood runs in the Uchiha, think of Assassin's Creed, dude.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #10
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Sage's Rinnegan is the biggest HAX ever.

Maybe Juubi's intentions were misunderstood? Maybe he wanted something else?
Peace? A world with better people?

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-17-2012, 01:21 PM   #11
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Juubi just wanted to play.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:38 PM   #12
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Warping the moon to Kamuiland wouldn't be any different in the end than the Moon's Eye Plan. You do know that moons are important to the little things, like global stability? It would be the end of the world. That is, of course, assuming the legend about the origin of the moon in Naruto is false. If it's true, then all bets are off. Hell, for all I know Narutoverse is flat and floats through the cosmos on the head of a giant space squid...

/shrugs

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 03:28 AM   #13
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Juubi just wanted to play.
With the mountains.
But mountains disagreed, he got nothing on that, then that evil SoSP goes to fight him.

Welcome to reality.

universe.
Old 11-18-2012, 04:00 PM   #14
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So6P was part Uchiha, therefore, he is Evil!

All hail the Juubi! Father of Zetsoom!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #15
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I just mean, it's completely possible that either Kakashi or Obito cast it on the moon and suck the Juubi into the eye on the moon and then someone destroy the moon, or close the eye on the moon.
^-^
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 11-23-2012, 12:37 AM   #16
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

And then we use the Moon to turn into giant apes.
Old 11-24-2012, 07:48 AM   #17
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I think Naruto is going to break it back into the rest of the Bijuu again once he gets more Sage and learns how to tap into Creation of All Things. We haven't seen sage mode in a while and now it's back and Naruto's using it. Something is going to come of that. Kakashi is not going to be the one to get rid of Juubi.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 10:10 PM   #18
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
Kamui.

I'm not saying I know how, but that's what I believe will happen.

It'll probably be done the same way the Infinite Tsukuyomi works, but with Kamui instead of Tsukuyomi, by casting Kamui upon the Moon.
I wonder how EMS would work with Kakashi and Obito, thus creating another dimension within the dimension?

Inception...
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 03-26-2013, 02:24 AM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Hoping Kumai is not the automatic solution.....but most likely is.

Lol I would rather they use TNJ on it instead
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 11:45 AM   #20
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Hoping Kumai is not the automatic solution.....but most likely is.

Lol I would rather they use TNJ on it instead
Lol if that happens. A totally lame way to end the juubi and I would loose respect of the anime.

Naruto Uzumaki: I'm bringing Sasuke back. YEAH!
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote