Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-16-2012, 11:18 PM   #75401
Uchihakomara
Banned

Uchihakomara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Default Re: Forum mall club

she must be from the south...
Uchihakomara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:19 PM   #75402
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

I'm cool with that I guess XD Btw, you'll never go hungry again o.o

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:23 PM   #75403
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
@ Leo: Yes sir.

@ Cloukora: *Scratches buck teeth* Thanks.
*Puts my hand on your acne-covered face*
No problem

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:28 PM   #75404
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Hyperventilates*

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:29 PM   #75405
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*Hyperventilates*

"Must spread reputation before spreading it to Ninja Pink again"
FFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 11-16-2012, 11:35 PM   #75406
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Spread em' Clouk.
SPREAD EM'.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-17-2012, 12:22 AM   #75407
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

my rep aint' butter to spread!

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 11-17-2012, 12:31 AM   #75408
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

I like buttered toast.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-17-2012, 08:05 AM   #75409
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

And I find another pic in here that scares me lol
Old 11-17-2012, 08:12 AM   #75410
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Takuya.

Marko
kanisawa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:20 AM   #75411
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I wanna steal kani's ferrero rocher's >.< Something that I actually like to eat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaire View Post
Yeah. Every blue moon.
I have a blue moon on my desktop, so I always have a blue moon?
Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
And I find another pic in here that scares me lol
Probably so, some things in these parts are scary.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:27 AM   #75412
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.kanisawa is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I wanna steal kani's ferrero rocher's >.<
I love Ferrero Rocher and Raffaello mucho. xD

Marko
Old 11-17-2012, 08:29 AM   #75413
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanisawa View Post
I love Ferrero Rocher and Raffaello mucho. xD
I want some but never get them, ugh. >.<
I like Kitkats too had a block just a little while ago, Nutella I am the only one who eat's it in my household, yet not so much.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-17-2012, 08:37 AM   #75414
kanisawa
/has an empty smile

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I want some but never get them, ugh. >.<
I like Kitkats too had a block just a little while ago, Nutella I am the only one who eat's it in my household, yet not so much.
I love you.

Marko
Old 11-17-2012, 08:39 AM   #75415
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I brought a couple of three pack of those Ferrero Rocher's a little bit back, gone, gone they were quite quick, out of those three things, they're the ones I love the most.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-17-2012, 09:54 AM   #75416
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I like buttered toast.
Shut up, Ed. You're grounded.

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 11-17-2012, 10:00 AM   #75417
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Cloukora you don't really speak much to me, even when I try to say hi to you and attempt a convo, just saying.. >.<

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 11-17-2012, 11:26 AM   #75418
Twilit Lion (Leo)
has lost his jugular to Naijeru

Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Twilit Lion (Leo) completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

*looks in*

Spoiler:
Quote:
Actually, if anyone's egotistical.....it's me. o.o
Quote:
The proof is in this quote. Alex feels the need to insert himself into ANY conversation, even if he makes himself look like an idiot doing.
Quote:
Why thank you!........I think. o.o

6/17/10

I'm the Silver eyed Lion King
I'm a Christian and don't care what everyone else thinks about me. If you feel the same, copy and paste this into your sig
Twilit Lion (Leo) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 11:28 AM   #75419
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

*Kicks you in the face*
We got a peeping tom over here!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2012, 11:30 AM   #75420
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilit Lion (Leo) View Post
*looks in*
*Pats the lion on the head.* Hey there. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
*Kicks you in the face*
We got a peeping tom over here!!!!!!
Aw...be nice joon, also hey there. ^_^

BF:

Spoiler:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard