Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-16-2012, 09:28 PM   #8221
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

*nearly gets back up but falls right back down* he nearly killed the 6 of us what makes you think that the two of you will win *gets a little to mad then coughs up a lot of blood*
Old 11-16-2012, 09:38 PM   #8222
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Why do you have no faith in us?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:42 PM   #8223
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*pants heavily* i-i-do but against roy i'm not so sure *pucks up blood this time and nearly passes out*
Old 11-16-2012, 10:32 PM   #8224
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

*grins and stops closeing my book* i think its time to end this little game

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:29 PM   #8225
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*looks over at roy my blood all over my fur and muzzle*
Old 11-17-2012, 02:44 AM   #8226
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So, you want me to join you or me to join them? *smirks with a chuckle*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 06:52 AM   #8227
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Bro, we're gonna be fine. We're both a lot tougher then we look. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #8228
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

whatever you want *smiles and takes off my coat and walks towards the group

Old 11-17-2012, 09:34 AM   #8229
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

*walks with you* I guess it would be fun to fight them

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Old 11-17-2012, 09:42 AM   #8230
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

question is, can you kill them?

Old 11-17-2012, 09:59 AM   #8231
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

*punches him on the shoulder* ass

Old 11-17-2012, 10:49 AM   #8232
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Bro, we're gonna be fine. We're both a lot tougher then we look. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show.
b-but.. *struggles to get up but falls down yet again*
Old 11-17-2012, 09:30 PM   #8233
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
*punches him on the shoulder* ass
*slides out of the way of the punch* im not an ass

Old 11-17-2012, 09:37 PM   #8234
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Mhm *chuckles*

Old 11-17-2012, 11:21 PM   #8235
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

brothers just forget about me i'll just end up dead anyway *pins my ears to my head and lower my head*
Old 11-18-2012, 07:10 AM   #8236
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Bro, we are not gonna leave you here to die alone. That's not what family does. Either we fight, win, and leave together, or we all die here together.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-18-2012, 12:28 PM   #8237
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

smile sand walks towards the location of the three...naru if you are going to join dont get in my way

Old 11-18-2012, 08:39 PM   #8238
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Bro, we are not gonna leave you here to die alone. That's not what family does. Either we fight, win, and leave together, or we all die here together.
but you know i'm right you'll just end up dead trying to keep me alive
Old 11-18-2012, 09:35 PM   #8239
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

If that happens, bro, so be it. At least we'll have died for a worthwhile cause.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-18-2012, 10:43 PM   #8240
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

*smiles as i hear them* not worth while if you both are dead

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3