Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 10:18 AM   #5181
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

the game seems to have a double jump it's shown in ps360hd2 recap vid of the changes

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-16-2012, 10:59 AM   #5182
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
the game seems to have a double jump it's shown in ps360hd2 recap vid of the changes
Ye, its a very good review of battle improvements.

If someone hasn't seen it, it is below:

YouTube:
Old 11-16-2012, 12:34 PM   #5183
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin

Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Nice, I always wanted a double jump since Storm 1 lol
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Old 11-16-2012, 03:46 PM   #5184
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hi everyone I hope you all are doing well....oh my my... I really think this storm is truly worthy to be called storm 3 especially with all the marvelous improvements and care that went in to all the new revamped features. Thank you storm community, ps360hd2, Si and pretty much all the folks who are doing a great job keeping us in the loop of whats going on for my favorite game of 2013 storm 3......

I really appreciate all the care the developers are doing making us our game here....I like the extra hit support feature and the new damage for awakened chars. The only thing I do not like how most sites and people are reporting that supports can be killed! thats not very cool in my opinion I would prefer if they stated that the supports can be knocked out instead of saying their dead. That would be better because for ex no way is a shuriken is going to kill kabuto and the game does not have alot of violent bloody scenes either so its better to say the supports can be KO for the fight especially how the game is tailored for a wider audience.

ps ...thanks yokito for posting the easy link and I think that needs to be added to the updates section here....thanks everyone and have a great weekend......*scatters into crows*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 11-16-2012 at 03:52 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:20 AM   #5185
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

just found this on silconeria:

"Jump magazine says the fight between Choji and the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. This will be a grand production with a giant Demonic Statue and a super-sized Choji."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-17-2012, 04:24 AM   #5186
yokito85
Genin Elite

yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post

"Jump magazine says the fight between Choji and the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path is in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. This will be a grand production with a giant Demonic Statue and a super-sized Choji."
it was already published in news thread... why nobody look there?? xDD
Old 11-17-2012, 04:27 AM   #5187
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
it was already published in news thread... why nobody look there?? xDD
lol oh right, because new things are tended to be posted here first for discussion on it then they go in the news thread lol although this tidbit of news isnt anything noteworthy its still something i guess.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:21 AM   #5188
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post

If they dont give choji butterfly wings, and maybe a little faster then im giving up with this...
Old 11-17-2012, 06:09 AM   #5189
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

thats gd to know
.................................................. .......
290 "Power - Episode 1"
(「力-Chikara-」episode1) November 22, 2012

291 "Power - Episode 2"
(「力-Chikara-」episode2) November 29, 2012

292 "Power - Episode 3"
(「力-Chikara-」episode3) December 6, 2012

293 "Power - Episode 4"
(「力-Chikara-」episode4) December 13, 2012

294 "Power - Episode 5"
(「力-Chikara-」episode5) December 20, 2012

295 "Power - Episode 6"
(「力-Chikara-」episode6) December 27, 2012

Last edited by Joaty; 11-17-2012 at 07:15 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 09:03 AM   #5190
Sun9191
Genin Elite

Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
thats gd to know
.................................................. .......
290 "Power - Episode 1"
(「力-Chikara-」episode1) November 22, 2012

291 "Power - Episode 2"
(「力-Chikara-」episode2) November 29, 2012

292 "Power - Episode 3"
(「力-Chikara-」episode3) December 6, 2012

293 "Power - Episode 4"
(「力-Chikara-」episode4) December 13, 2012

294 "Power - Episode 5"
(「力-Chikara-」episode5) December 20, 2012

295 "Power - Episode 6"
(「力-Chikara-」episode6) December 27, 2012
so it really is all filler episodes till the end of the year -.-

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Old 11-17-2012, 10:31 AM   #5191
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant

shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm wondering what the double jump will do for us players, as in how it will affect combos and what not.

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
Old 11-17-2012, 11:02 AM   #5192
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow-of-kabuto View Post
I'm wondering what the double jump will do for us players, as in how it will affect combos and what not.
it's more to stay in the air longer it doesn't give any extra height i.e using tags keeps you in the air longer it's like that only as a move in it's own right

how did siliconera get the news and no other site has ?

Last edited by Joaty; 11-17-2012 at 11:14 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:20 AM   #5193
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

They should make it more naruto realistic.
Though i do like the double jump feature. They should have the supports already on the map to fight with you. When your opponet is hurting you,pressing the support button can call them to help you. each should support has a heath bar. Depending on who you pick,determines how strong the cpu is. the weaker supporters should have little effects while the stronger supporters should be mainly used for combat.

Last edited by joon; 11-17-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:27 AM   #5194
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty

how did siliconera get the news and no other site has ?
Good question

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
Old 11-17-2012, 11:38 AM   #5195
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

i don't think supports would last that long, pain could damage both supports at the same time if the person is reckless.

what i'm wondering is could you kill naruto supports by knocking them away every time they charge at you? it would be more risky to use them then a long range support

and does dashing into supports kill them?

Last edited by Joaty; 11-17-2012 at 11:45 AM.
Old 11-17-2012, 11:42 AM   #5196
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I can't believe we're still worrying about fillers, they already said they're concentrating more on the manga.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
Old 11-17-2012, 11:50 AM   #5197
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
I can't believe we're still worrying about fillers, they already said they're concentrating more on the manga.
? all i did was post the list of epps and air dates

Old 11-17-2012, 12:05 PM   #5198
Ablaze15
Genin Elite

Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Ablaze15 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Yeah, but they never said the game would go as far as the manga goes, they really meant that it would be more like the manga. (e.g. more blood) and those things, so yeah, fillers are still something we should worry about.

Mains for Storm 3:
Anko
Orochimaru
Regular Kabuto
Bijju mode naruto
EMS Sasuke
Old 11-17-2012, 12:21 PM   #5199
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ablaze15 View Post
Yeah, but they never said the game would go as far as the manga goes, they really meant that it would be more like the manga. (e.g. more blood) and those things, so yeah, fillers are still something we should worry about.
No, stuff like that is just anime censorship. They'd censor the it for the game as well otherwise it would be rated T for Teen or something. The reason why these games don't go as far as the manga goes is because they focus equally on the anime, and this time they're focusing more on the manga.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1

Last edited by megabbaut; 11-17-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 11-17-2012, 02:28 PM   #5200
Jedort
Academy Graduate

Jedort saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
No, stuff like that is just anime censorship. They'd censor the it for the game as well otherwise it would be rated T for Teen or something. The reason why these games don't go as far as the manga goes is because they focus equally on the anime, and this time they're focusing more on the manga.
they actually said they were focusing more on the manga, but it was after a question about filler characters being in the game, and what they meant when they said that they were focusing on the manga was that filler characters won't be in, they didn't say anything about the game going beyond the anime, which I don't think will happen

Spoiler:
Xemnas: You accept darkness, yet choose to live in the light. So why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing? We who were turned away by both light and dark - never given a choice?
Closed Thread