Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #281
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: LHG Harem !!! (Girls only)

Clou, you are so manly, kissing you would be like taking steroids.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:52 PM   #282
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lol....man....

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #283
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I make guys grow boobs and become very angry? Sweet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
Lol....man....
Well if I'm not womanly enough to be in here, then obviously I'm a man

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:56 PM   #284
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

Quote:
You get tons of acne, your pee pee gets teeny tiny, and your ability to gain muscles properly is lost forever?!
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-16-2012, 10:58 PM   #285
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
I make guys grow boobs and become very angry? Sweet

Well if I'm not womanly enough to be in here, then obviously I'm a man
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
You get tons of acne, your pee pee gets teeny tiny, and your ability to gain muscles properly is lost forever?!
No....I lose my boobs, i get facial hair, and my voice deepens.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:59 PM   #286
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Would still bang.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-16-2012, 10:59 PM   #287
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No....I lose my boobs, i get facial hair, and my voice deepens.
10/10 would still bang xD

Cloukora was here.

Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 11-16-2012, 11:00 PM   #288
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Hayley why do all these men flirt with you so much.

@ Clouk: You are still a boy girl.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-16-2012, 11:03 PM   #289
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Hayley why do all these men flirt with you so much.

@ Clouk: You are still a boy girl.
cause she's awesome and hot xD

boy girl? wut

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 11-16-2012, 11:04 PM   #290
Uchihakomara
Banned

Uchihakomara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

you know, boy girl
Uchihakomara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #291
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't know e.e Haha. It scares me ;~;

Old 11-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #292
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm a combination of the two?
FFFFFFUUUUUUUU

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 11-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #293
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

@ Cloukora: How do you know what Hayley looks like....

You are not a woman, yet you are not a man. That is the only available choice left.

@ Hayley: I understand. *Protects you from all the dirty men in here*

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 11-16-2012, 11:06 PM   #294
Uchihakomara
Banned

Uchihakomara is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

she had surgery?
Uchihakomara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:07 PM   #295
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

All I want is Brooke ;~;

Old 11-16-2012, 11:08 PM   #296
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@ Cloukora: How do you know what Hayley looks like....

You are not a woman, yet you are not a man. That is the only available choice left.

@ Hayley: I understand. *Protects you from all the dirty men in here*
I don't, but I'm 100% sure she is. Plus she's hot the way she acts xD

Well, I'm screwed D:

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 11-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #297
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

Quote:
All I want is Brooke ;~;
*squints*
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 11-16-2012, 11:10 PM   #298
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Ewww grandpa is checking out his daughter

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 11:11 PM   #299
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Don't bring that up granddaughter D:<
*Takes away your car*
Watch it or I'll take away your college money too =_=

Cloukora was here.

[/LEFT]
Old 11-16-2012, 11:12 PM   #300
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noctis Arashi View Post
*squints*
Wut? o.o

And clou, I act lame, shut up xD