Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-16-2012, 03:01 PM   #8201
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

So you would drink the blood.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:07 PM   #8202
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

just be glad i didn't rip that hand off brother *sees that it's the one with your ring on it*
Old 11-16-2012, 04:07 PM   #8203
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
So your planning on killing me? *stops*
shakes head..no just eli and master

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:51 PM   #8204
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Sephiroth, leave my brothers alone. I'll protect them with my life. >:/

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:55 PM   #8205
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*keeps struggling to get up or even to even move* n-no rasengan he's to strong for you
Old 11-16-2012, 06:01 PM   #8206
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Bro, if he attacks again, I'm gonna have to protect you guys. I'm not gonna let him hurt you guys.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-16-2012, 06:02 PM   #8207
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

i'm not gonna let you get your self killed
Old 11-16-2012, 06:09 PM   #8208
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Either way. I will fight along side you brother. Since he won't be able to kill me easily.

Old 11-16-2012, 06:12 PM   #8209
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

you both are out of your minds you know that i tried to fight him and look what happend you guys won't last long *growls at you both starting to get mad*
Old 11-16-2012, 06:44 PM   #8210
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
shakes head..no just eli and master
How come?

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #8211
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Bro, that's the thing, you fought him alone. We're gonna be taking him on together. He can't beat us both at once. *smiles confidently as I draw my sword*

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #8212
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*she slaps rasengan hard* you idiot you forgot that your brother had me my sister and my mother to fight with him
*shikamaru slaps rasengan as well* yea so he didn't fight roy alone
my daughters are right rasengan we always go in to battle with your brother no matter what
*is still stuggling to move* there right bro i did have them but that wasn't enough i'm just scared i might lose you and eli
Old 11-16-2012, 07:42 PM   #8213
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

You gotta have some faith in me and Eli. We can handle this.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-16-2012, 07:48 PM   #8214
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*growls as i struggle to move still*
Old 11-16-2012, 07:49 PM   #8215
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Bro, stay still and just let us handle this. We can win this.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-16-2012, 07:58 PM   #8216
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto<3 View Post
How come?
because of what they are *smiles* they are getting ready to come for me

Old 11-16-2012, 08:01 PM   #8217
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
because of what they are *smiles* they are getting ready to come for me
*shakes head* and yet again I'll be on the sidelines as usual *rolls eyes*

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 08:09 PM   #8218
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

*laughs* nah you may could join

Old 11-16-2012, 08:21 PM   #8219
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
Bro, stay still and just let us handle this. We can win this.
why and let you both get killed by him?
Old 11-16-2012, 09:24 PM   #8220
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

We won't die.

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3