Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

View Poll Results: Are you ready for Ultimate Ninja Storm 3?
Yes 234 91.05%
No 23 8.95%
Voters: 257. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2012, 10:05 AM   #5161
Gaara-Kun1996
Genin
 
Gaara-Kun1996's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Austria
Posts: 334
Rep Power: 5
Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Gaara-Kun1996 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Do you guys think we get something (Scan?) this week?

Sorry for Off Topic:LOL SaiyanIsland has been suspended
__________________
Storm Generations Mains:
Itachi
Kakuzu
Deidara

Characters I main in Storm 3:
Anbu Itachi
Anbu Yamato
Anbu Kakashi

PSN : Edo_Itachi
Gaara-Kun1996 is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 10:07 AM   #5162
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant
 
jurrasenshuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 623
Rep Power: 10
jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Kun1996
Do you guys think we get something (Scan?) this week?

Sorry for Off Topic:LOL SaiyanIsland has been suspended
Its just down for maintnance


Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
__________________
Storm 3 Amazingness
Darui, Mifune, and Hanzo gameplay looks awesome. Hope other characters get an overhaul that good.
Waiting on you Edo Akatsuki
jurrasenshuriken is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 10:55 AM   #5163
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Joaty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,504
Rep Power: 5
Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

wouldn't it be a v jump scan?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Joaty is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 11:29 AM   #5164
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant
 
jurrasenshuriken's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 623
Rep Power: 10
jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default

Hopefully something eventually : /


Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
__________________
Storm 3 Amazingness
Darui, Mifune, and Hanzo gameplay looks awesome. Hope other characters get an overhaul that good.
Waiting on you Edo Akatsuki
jurrasenshuriken is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #5165
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Joaty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,504
Rep Power: 5
Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

they should make moves and combos slightly harder to sub and involve a bit more timing like storm 1 and 2. not to the point were it makes it too hard due to sub limit and kills you but just enough to make it feel like you actually done it yourself.

it would also allow for a bit more combat variety as you would be able land a few hits without it being who ever runs out of subs first dies

with ninja move cancel in it's not like your going to be constantly hit in the back for doing combos any way.

they could also do with putting back in a mild bounce back to compensate for slightly harder subs and the instant awaken increased guard breaking capability, other wise guard would break like butter every time you run out of subs leaving you vulnerable to being stunned/ ougi
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 11-14-2012 at 01:29 PM.
Joaty is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 03:33 PM   #5166
shadow-of-kabuto
Chunin Exam Participant
 
shadow-of-kabuto's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Void
Posts: 843
Rep Power: 11
shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!shadow-of-kabuto has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
they should make moves and combos slightly harder to sub and involve a bit more timing like storm 1 and 2. not to the point were it makes it too hard due to sub limit and kills you but just enough to make it feel like you actually done it yourself.

it would also allow for a bit more combat variety as you would be able land a few hits without it being who ever runs out of subs first dies

with ninja move cancel in it's not like your going to be constantly hit in the back for doing combos any way.

they could also do with putting back in a mild bounce back to compensate for slightly harder subs and the instant awaken increased guard breaking capability, other wise guard would break like butter every time you run out of subs leaving you vulnerable to being stunned/ ougi
Ever since the first game, I've always wanted it to be possible to combo DURING ninja movement. Other than to close distance (which chakra dash is mainly for) I pretty much never use the ninja movement towards the opponent, mainly because it leaves you too open for an attack, and before you can even attack you have to wait for the movement animation to be over.
__________________
"Being the best is not always best." - Kabuto

Storm 3 Mains:
Yugito
Kabuto
Darui
shadow-of-kabuto is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 06:08 PM   #5167
The Real Madara Uchiha
Genin
 
The Real Madara Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: In your mind
Posts: 314
Rep Power: 5
The Real Madara Uchiha saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

I think they will reveal kinkaku and ginkaku this week-end
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

psn: tstorm18
The Real Madara Uchiha is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 07:19 PM   #5168
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate
 
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hidden "Source" Village ...... ....... waiting
Posts: 4,244
Rep Power: 9
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
they should make moves and combos slightly harder to sub and involve a bit more timing like storm 1 and 2. not to the point were it makes it too hard due to sub limit and kills you but just enough to make it feel like you actually done it yourself.

it would also allow for a bit more combat variety as you would be able land a few hits without it being who ever runs out of subs first dies
I have to agree because I was a pro at timing and delaying my hits in storm 1 and 2 only to have to learn everything all over with the subs bar system which I must agree and say I dont think it was a dire necessity to have installed. If the developers focused on making an improved timing system of the version of gameplay found in storm 1 and 2, giving priority to mainly ground combos then I really think the sub bar system would not have been needed in my most humblest of opinion.

Joaty you said the one who runs out of bars first dies but honestly some opponents are so darn aggressive with their dashes and bunny hop guarding even when their bars have been depleted I still cant get them and they end up getting me instead.

Thankfully I see where improvements are being made from generation to make storm 3 more enjoyable. Also I must note not all players online play like this in gen most players i have come across and battle have really played very fun and respond very respectful and understanding to my comments and advice.

And yes I sense info coming soon...I expect more chars to swarm in to be revealed ...*puts ear to the ground*
I could sure go for seeing more joint allies k11 with some omoi and kutrotsuchi action..right about now...*
__________________

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください



"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline  
Old 11-14-2012, 09:09 PM   #5169
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In a pit, hoping that I get out
Posts: 3,163
Rep Power: 11
Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Truth be told, the main reason why I don't care for Konoha 12 Information is because we already know they're going to be playable.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~



Hidan is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 02:44 AM   #5170
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Joaty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,504
Rep Power: 5
Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I have to agree because I was a pro at timing and delaying my hits in storm 1 and 2 only to have to learn everything all over with the subs bar system which I must agree and say I dont think it was a dire necessity to have installed. If the developers focused on making an improved timing system of the version of gameplay found in storm 1 and 2, giving priority to mainly ground combos then I really think the sub bar system would not have been needed in my most humblest of opinion.

Joaty you said the one who runs out of bars first dies but honestly some opponents are so darn aggressive with their dashes and bunny hop guarding even when their bars have been depleted I still cant get them and they end up getting me instead.

Thankfully I see where improvements are being made from generation to make storm 3 more enjoyable. Also I must note not all players online play like this in gen most players i have come across and battle have really played very fun and respond very respectful and understanding to my comments and advice.

And yes I sense info coming soon...I expect more chars to swarm in to be revealed ...*puts ear to the ground*
I could sure go for seeing more joint allies k11 with some omoi and kutrotsuchi action..right about now...*
it was more of a suggestion. i haven't played gen
.................................................

lightning gate is a kl move i can see it being the ougi, shame omoi getting the lightning blade is filler
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 11-15-2012 at 05:06 AM.
Joaty is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 05:16 AM   #5171
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
XGriever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Walking through the Farplane...
Posts: 2,958
Rep Power: 6
XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
it was more of a suggestion. i haven't played gen
.................................................

lightning gate is a kl move i can see it being the ougi, shame omoi getting the lightning blade is filler
hinata's 8 triagrams guard is filler so who knows
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
XGriever is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 05:35 AM   #5172
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Joaty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,504
Rep Power: 5
Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
hinata's 8 triagrams guard is filler so who knows
thats a jutsu. weapons are different, it would be like giving kakashi zabuzas blade for using it in the filler.
ten ten is an exception as it is in cannon and she doesn't appear again in other fights after discarding the fan
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 11-15-2012 at 06:03 AM.
Joaty is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 06:14 AM   #5173
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
XGriever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Walking through the Farplane...
Posts: 2,958
Rep Power: 6
XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joaty View Post
thats a jutsu. weapons are different, it would be like giving kakashi zabuzas blade for using it in the filler.
ten ten is an exception as it is in cannon and she doesn't appear again in other fights after discarding the fan
oh sorry i thought Lightning Gate was a jutsu, i havent watched the ep yet. TenTen better get that fan to use as a Ultimate Jutsu! she create's wind with one wave then does another wave creating fire on the wind increasing its effect then it goes back to her collapsing on the floor lol
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
XGriever is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 06:26 AM   #5174
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Joaty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,504
Rep Power: 5
Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
oh sorry i thought Lightning Gate was a jutsu, i havent watched the ep yet. TenTen better get that fan to use as a Ultimate Jutsu! she create's wind with one wave then does another wave creating fire on the wind increasing its effect then it goes back to her collapsing on the floor lol
ohhhhhhhh you men't the jutsu (thought you men't omoi getting the swords). yh, the jutsu is lightning gate and would probs be in my bad.

filler jutsus make it in frequently
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 11-15-2012 at 06:31 AM.
Joaty is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 08:57 AM   #5175
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate
 
XGriever's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Walking through the Farplane...
Posts: 2,958
Rep Power: 6
XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Ameyuri has to be one of the strongest swordsmen/women O.o she was so powerful and used numerous techniques..if they were playable do you think these techniques shown in the filler would be in her moveset?
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
XGriever is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 09:21 AM   #5176
Joaty
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Joaty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 1,504
Rep Power: 5
Joaty saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGriever View Post
Ameyuri has to be one of the strongest swordsmen/women O.o she was so powerful and used numerous techniques..if they were playable do you think these techniques shown in the filler would be in her moveset?
i would give it a high chance they would use the filler moves

it would be kl if instead of charged chakra projectiles she could shoot bolts of lightning as she appears to be more of a close to mid range fighter

when awakend she could have lightning covering her body a bit like the raikage only doesn't increase speed etc (the thing she used to dis charge the paper bomb trap)

.................................................. ....................................

it's been a while since tale tale source has had some info
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Joaty; 11-15-2012 at 12:35 PM.
Joaty is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 06:10 PM   #5177
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Australia-Victoria
Posts: 1,707
Rep Power: 9
Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Darn, looks like the fillers aren't going to be all in one hit. So much for any more game content.
After all these episodes though I would really like the Swordsmen to be playable. It's a shame we never saw Mangetsu though. I'd definitely like to try a Omoi and Ameyuri combination.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Anti-Charger; 11-15-2012 at 06:50 PM.
Anti-Charger is offline  
Old 11-15-2012, 07:38 PM   #5178
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate
 
Hidan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: In a pit, hoping that I get out
Posts: 3,163
Rep Power: 11
Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

If one were to be playable, I'd like it to be Ameyuri. Her moveset just seems the most appealing. However I'd reckon if one's not playable then the other five aren't as well. Most likely the only one that will be playable will be Zabuza. However I would enjoy them as AT LEAST supports, but we'll see.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.


~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~



Hidan is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 04:49 AM   #5179
yokito85
Genin Elite
 
yokito85's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Spain
Posts: 412
Rep Power: 6
yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!yokito85 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

and what do you think about some edo characters, like Chiyo Edo, do you think they would include her?

I think Edo-Chiyo with Kimimaro as puppet would be awesome, maybe she can get a new moveset as a combination of Kimimaro and Chiyo moveset.

Last edited by yokito85; 11-16-2012 at 04:54 AM.
yokito85 is offline  
Old 11-16-2012, 06:40 AM   #5180
Sun9191
Genin Elite
 
Sun9191's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 444
Rep Power: 4
Sun9191 saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yokito85 View Post
and what do you think about some edo characters, like Chiyo Edo, do you think they would include her?

I think Edo-Chiyo with Kimimaro as puppet would be awesome, maybe she can get a new moveset as a combination of Kimimaro and Chiyo moveset.
nah, chyo will use a samurai as puppet like in the anime xD
kimimaro will have edo eyes and maybe some new combos and uj
__________________
Ideals without strength are nothing!

Storm 3 Mains:

Madara
Nagato
Seven Ninja Swordsman
Jinchurikki
Naruto KCM
Sasuke EMS
^^
Sun9191 is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 (0 members and 2 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.