Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Cutting Edge > Debate Forum

Debate Forum Debate interesting non-Naruto topics. All forum rules apply.

Old 11-14-2012, 08:08 PM   #21
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi
Default Re: States Petition White House To Secede From US

Well, obviously ignorance is everywhere. I'm saying there is an unusually high concentration of it in what seems like every square inch of texas.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 11-14-2012, 08:12 PM   #22
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:16 PM   #23
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
There's ignorance everywhere. I just think that Texas has the resources available that they could still thrive on their own.
You seriously think Texas has the infrastructure to thrive on their own. I know I haven't researched this all too thoroughly but I'm pretty sure the Department of Homeland Security allocates a large portion of it's Border Patrol resources and agents to Texas. Not to mention the general military protection that comes with being a part of the USA along with all the military equipment poured into the state.

If the citizens of Texas want to complain about the state of our economy wait until they see how much money their state government has to spend in the process of creating an independent nation.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:25 PM   #24
Maikeru D. Shinigami
Super High School Level Narcissist
Quasi-Admin

Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Maikeru D. Shinigami is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via MSN to Maikeru D. Shinigami Send a message via Yahoo to Maikeru D. Shinigami

How long until the moon or Mars becomes inhabitable so I can get away from all the foolishness?

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
Maikeru D. Shinigami is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:27 PM   #25
sasori2701
Special Jonin Candidate

sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!sasori2701 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Before the first cival war seceding from the union was legal but afterwards it became illegal.. sooo.. hows that technicality going to play out..

Suffer long and it will set you free
Only through trial do we find the strength we need
It's never over, just another day
Of hope and tragedies and everything that comes our way

sasori2701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:01 AM   #26
Vornmusion
Smooth as Sandpaper
Sage of Lemonade
CB Murder Bros & Co.
Urthalre Di Wer Kepesk

Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.
Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.Vornmusion just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
Oh my.. this seems to be a bigger deal than you might know. o.o

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics...,4408092.story

No matter the outcome, this is definitely history in the making! Pay attention!!
This is nothing. The "right" to secession is there so people don't bitch that they don't have the right; it's not there to legitimately fracture the country. And you'll soon see that when the Gov tells all those states to take a long walk off a short pier. They'll go through all their due processes in an attempt to not be the overrulers they actually are. A farce and facade is all secession in the US is.

The US is the most powerful nation in the world in military and wealth, and the center of the global economy; we are humanities center. The Government won't disband it, by force if necessary. Guarantee it.
Vornmusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:42 AM   #27
Muffintop
Special Jonin Candidate
Quasi-Admin

Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Muffintop is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

As far as Texas goes, Gov. Rick Perry already spoke out that he does not wish Texas to secede from the union. And even though Texas has many signatures for the petition, that does not mean the millions of other Texas citizens wish to secede.

Muffintop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:45 PM   #28
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Idk, I find them to be a bunch of whiny people who just couldn't get their way during the election. If they wanted a republican to win, maybe they should have promoted Ron Paul instead of Romney. They're at fault as much as the people who voted for Obama. I'm seriously starting to get fed up with this country. I love the country itself and its beliefs and ways, but the people...man...If Oregon secedes, then I'm out. I'll move to Japan or Germany or somewhere else. Honestly, I find this idea stupid.
Yeah they had their candidate. Ron Paul not only was the right choice he was the correct choice.

He appealed to a much broader demographic, in terms of business I am sure he would've got more votes then romney.

He was also the morally correct choice.

Instead they decide to have another corporate republican win, Ron Paul is retired and unless they want to have a true republican represent them and an actual conservative and not just a big business corporate clown the republican party may as well already be dead.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 06:47 PM   #29
Saiyan
Chunin Exam Proctor

Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Saiyan is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
You seriously think Texas has the infrastructure to thrive on their own. I know I haven't researched this all too thoroughly but I'm pretty sure the Department of Homeland Security allocates a large portion of it's Border Patrol resources and agents to Texas. Not to mention the general military protection that comes with being a part of the USA along with all the military equipment poured into the state.

If the citizens of Texas want to complain about the state of our economy wait until they see how much money their state government has to spend in the process of creating an independent nation.
There are alot of smaller more 'insignificant' nations then texas would be if it was independent that are doing just fine.
Saiyan is offline   Reply With Quote