Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:33 PM   #8141
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Mastermon91's family thread

eli no don't *tries to clamp down on roys leg*
Old 11-14-2012, 12:37 PM   #8142
Eli Goldsworthy
Chunin Exam Proctor

Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Eli Goldsworthy is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just want everyone left alone. I'm tired of it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Eli Goldsworthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:39 PM   #8143
Naruto<3
Veteran Chunin

Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto<3 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I'm a shape shifter which means I can be anything I want

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness." -Thomas Jefferson
Naruto<3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:43 PM   #8144
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

Location: in the sand village were i have a huge advatage to protect all of my friends or die trying to.
mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.mastermon91 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*is clamped tightly onto roys leg ignoring the pain in my body or in my tail*
Old 11-14-2012, 12:55 PM   #8145
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

smriks at eli, kicking master in the muzzle as i move my leg as he tries to bite me.* Good now. *takes off my coat looking at my mark*. you should be the last one before its finally completed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:57 PM   #8146
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*is kicked in my muzzle and tires to grab roys leg still*
Old 11-14-2012, 01:03 PM   #8147
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

That's it!!! You hurt my brothers! I'm not gonna stand for this anymore! *leaps at Sephiroth with my sword coming down in a massive arc*

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:38 PM   #8148
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

smriks as he comes down blocking heis sword

Old 11-14-2012, 01:52 PM   #8149
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

*Sephiroth hears a voice behind him* Fooled you. :P *the me in front of him disappears and the real me behind him launches a freezing wave of air from my sword*

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-14-2012, 01:54 PM   #8150
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*struggles to get up and nearly passes out from blood loss*
Old 11-14-2012, 02:04 PM   #8151
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
*Sephiroth hears a voice behind him* Fooled you. :P *the me in front of him disappears and the real me behind him launches a freezing wave of air from my sword*
smirks as a wall of flames appear behind me blocking and melting evaporating water and ice instantly.* ahh to cocky....*laughs and walks towards you slowly

Old 11-14-2012, 02:19 PM   #8152
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

You think I'm scared of you...but I'm not. Let's see what you've got. *holds my sword is battle ready position, waiting for Sephiroth to attack first*

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-14-2012, 02:26 PM   #8153
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*comes to and is to weak to move but i whine to rasengan very weakly*
Old 11-14-2012, 02:39 PM   #8154
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
You think I'm scared of you...but I'm not. Let's see what you've got. *holds my sword is battle ready position, waiting for Sephiroth to attack first*
it isnt the matter of being scared of...its the fear that gets you...*appears in front of you swing my sword to cut you in half

Old 11-14-2012, 02:53 PM   #8155
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

*very weakly* p-please s-s-stop
Old 11-14-2012, 03:21 PM   #8156
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

*quickly dodges the swipe and lands next to Master* Bro, stay back. He's not gonna stop this just because you asked. And that means that I can't stop either. Because if I do, he's gonna kill us both.

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-14-2012, 03:23 PM   #8157
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

smiles and yawns..stop boring me and running

Old 11-14-2012, 03:51 PM   #8158
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Bro, I'm sorry, but I have to fight him. Its the only way to keep everyone safe. *rushes Sephiroth and gets into a face paced, close range duel*

YouTube:
src="

Old 11-14-2012, 04:00 PM   #8159
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Awards Showcase

smiles..perfect. *swings my sword quickly 8 different times to cuts all over him3

Old 11-14-2012, 04:08 PM   #8160
mastermon91
Ninja Academy Student

b-bro i don't feel so good

Tags
gara my love, mastermon91, mystic, rasengan sagex5, sasuke uchiha3