Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:34 PM   #121
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Can you beat the Ultimate Gym Leader to Get The Aqua Badege?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
"just like we practiced"-I yelled

*Swampert jumped in the air and whacked all of the boulders away from harms way*

"Watch it! Your gonna kill somebody kid"- I said with a
"lucky for us Swamper has powerful arms and is used to moving and destroying boulders"

"Now barrage it! Use Earth Power! Then Muddy Water then Earth Power the Muddy Water!"-I commanded
"Time for the fun part!" Pool called out. With a snap of his fishing rod, Magmortar was called back and Weavile came back out!

Weavile sped across the water, dodging each attack with relative ease. (Weavile had some nice resting time, but let's see how it will translate to offense) Pool thought.

"Faint Attack!" Weavile dissappeared into thin air leaving behind once again a dark mist. "Now!" Pool yelled out. Weavile appeared in front of Swampert briefly but dissappeared again and tried to strike it from behind.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 07:43 PM   #122
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

"A desperate switch I presume"-I said with a laugh

*as Weavile dodged the attacks Swmapert went back into the water*
*field became merkyier*

*Weavile Dissaperared*

"Sense your foe and the flow of water then attack!"- I commanded!
(You may be invisible but that does not mean you do not disrupt the water)- I thought

*Swampert found weavile in front of it then sensed again. Took a strike at Swampert, luckilythe mud made it hard to land a good hit and missed. Swampert then used its large powerful arms to wack it deeper into the water*

"Do not let it escape! Who cares if your invisible or fast! Swampert can see and sense you in this kind of water! And your as slow as a slowbro in these water conditions"-I said

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-12-2012 at 08:06 PM.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:08 PM   #123
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"A desperate switch I presume"-I said with a laugh

*as Weavile dodged the attacks Swmapert went back into the water*
*field became merkyier*

*Weavile Dissaperared*

"Sense your foe and the flow of water then attack!"- I commanded!
(You may be invisible but that does not mean you do not disrupt the water)- I thought

*Swampert found weavile in front of it then sensed again. Took a strike at Swampert, luckilythe mud made it hard to land a good hit and missed. Swampert then used its large powerful arms to wack it deeper into the water*

"Do not let it escape! Who cares if your invisible or fast! Swampert can see and sense you in this kind of water! And your as slow as a slowbro in these water conditions"-I said
"Quick, Ice Punch on it!" Weavile held it's arms up to block the punch from Swampert, but it still sustained some damage. Weavile's arms were coated in ice when Swampert punched it, infecting Swampert with ice on it's hand. Swampert was slowly freezing! Weavile swam back up to the top and created a platform for itself with Ice Punch for it to stand on.

"Nice! Swampert should be down for the count after that! See that, leader? A true trainer turns defense into offense!"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 11-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #124
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
"Quick, Ice Punch on it!" Weavile held it's arms up to block the punch from Swampert, but it still sustained some damage. Weavile's arms were coated in ice when Swampert punched it, infecting Swampert with ice on it's hand. Swampert was slowly freezing! Weavile swam back up to the top and created a platform for itself with Ice Punch for it to stand on.

"Nice! Swampert should be down for the count after that! See that, leader? A true trainer turns defense into offense!"
*After the ice guard Swampert started freezing.... Swampert then used it's strenght to slam it's arm against the ground to break out of the ice*

(due to the force, the energy from Torrent, and the lack of force of the ice punch Swampert endured the guard)

"Great Job Swampert hang in there for a lil longer bro!" Let's show him power>>>speed

"Earth Power under it to destroy the platform and harm weavile. Gain distance away then Use Muddy Water. Follow up and finish this with a Muddy Water.

*hopefully the wave is even bigger and harder to jump over and stronger due to the power of torrent

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-15-2012 at 09:05 AM.
Old 11-15-2012, 08:36 AM   #125
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You are out of PP for earth power...

Old 11-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #126
PrinceofPeace
Banned

and muddy water your move
Old 11-17-2012, 05:57 PM   #127
PrinceofPeace
Banned

bump'n
Old 11-18-2012, 02:08 PM   #128
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*After the ice guard Swampert started freezing.... Swampert then used it's strenght to slam it's arm against the ground to break out of the ice*

(due to the force, the energy from Torrent, and the lack of force of the ice punch Swampert endured the guard)

"Great Job Swampert hang in there for a lil longer bro!" Let's show him power>>>speed

"Earth Power under it to destroy the platform and harm weavile. Gain distance away then Use Muddy Water. Follow up and finish this with a Muddy Water.

*hopefully the wave is even bigger and harder to jump over and stronger due to the power of torrent
(Ignoring earth power because it has no PP)

The wave of water comes through and hits Weavile head on. The second wave comes through and Weavile instinctively uses Faint attack to vanish into thin air. The wave missed and Weavile was nowhere to be found. It reappeared in front of Swampert to freak it out, then slashed at it's face. Then it punched again with Ice Punch.

Old 11-18-2012, 02:45 PM   #129
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
(Ignoring earth power because it has no PP)

The wave of water comes through and hits Weavile head on. The second wave comes through and Weavile instinctively uses Faint attack to vanish into thin air. The wave missed and Weavile was nowhere to be found. It reappeared in front of Swampert to freak it out, then slashed at it's face. Then it punched again with Ice Punch.
Way to go another hit!

I see it vanished again! Swampert go underwater and sense where our foe will strike next!

While underwater swampert saw a disturbance in the waves. The disturbance in the waves came closer and closer.

Swampert stood there In anticipation ready for anything.

Weavile then appeared and swampert was unphased. Swampert was prepared from seeing the disturbance in the waves.

Weavile slashed at swampert. Swampert used its speed to dodge the attack and try to grab its wrist. When weavile went in for the ice punch swampert used its amazing strength to punch weavile's punch. The punches clash and causes a mini explosion of ice. Small pieces of ice scattered everywhere. Swampert was blasted back and k.o.

Since swampert is faster in the water and was not able to get away hopefully weavile will not be able to escape the attack. With any luck the blast will finish off weavile as well since it already took major damage and since both were in the middle of an attack
Old 11-18-2012, 05:20 PM   #130
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Way to go another hit!

I see it vanished again! Swampert go underwater and sense where our foe will strike next!

While underwater swampert saw a disturbance in the waves. The disturbance in the waves came closer and closer.

Swampert stood there In anticipation ready for anything.

Weavile then appeared and swampert was unphased. Swampert was prepared from seeing the disturbance in the waves.

Weavile slashed at swampert. Swampert used its speed to dodge the attack and try to grab its wrist. When weavile went in for the ice punch swampert used its amazing strength to punch weavile's punch. The punches clash and causes a mini explosion of ice. Small pieces of ice scattered everywhere. Swampert was blasted back and k.o.

Since swampert is faster in the water and was not able to get away hopefully weavile will not be able to escape the attack. With any luck the blast will finish off weavile as well since it already took major damage and since both were in the middle of an attack
(Time to lose )

"Julios's Swampert and the challengers Weavile are both unable to battle! Each side has 1 remaining pokemon!" Juan spoke into the mic, so that all of the stadium could hear. The crowd chanted Julios's name, completely ignoring Pool.

"Tsk, foolish me" Pool spoke. "It looks like you've won this, Julios. Don't think that means I'm not going to try, though. Go, Magmortar!" Pool returned his fainted Weavile and dropped Magmortar right in front of him. Since there was no real platform for Magmortar to stand on, it stood right next to Pool. (No more Solar Beams, I might be screwed. It's still possible to pull a win though, even if Magmortar is slightly injured.)

"Use Sunny Day!" The sun's rays became intense and shined down on the battlefield. The water began evaporating, at a slow but steady pace. (There is 3/4 water left) "Now we wait for him to send out his final pokemon..."

Old 11-18-2012, 05:40 PM   #131
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
(Time to lose )

"Julios's Swampert and the challengers Weavile are both unable to battle! Each side has 1 remaining pokemon!" Juan spoke into the mic, so that all of the stadium could hear. The crowd chanted Julios's name, completely ignoring Pool.

"Tsk, foolish me" Pool spoke. "It looks like you've won this, Julios. Don't think that means I'm not going to try, though. Go, Magmortar!" Pool returned his fainted Weavile and dropped Magmortar right in front of him. Since there was no real platform for Magmortar to stand on, it stood right next to Pool. (No more Solar Beams, I might be screwed. It's still possible to pull a win though, even if Magmortar is slightly injured.)

"Use Sunny Day!" The sun's rays became intense and shined down on the battlefield. The water began evaporating, at a slow but steady pace. (There is 3/4 water left) "Now we wait for him to send out his final pokemon..."
Ah yes say my name!- I yelled

(Let's see he only has a fire type left and swampert did most of the damage for that. Looks like this battle is just about over. Besides with this Pokemon I have the ideal way to counter solar beam and any other lethal attacks)-I thought

Return swampert! Another great show as always I love ya girl keep up the great work. I will see you in a few!

This ones for you grandfather! Finish this

( throws pokeball and kingdra appears)

The sun is such a drag let it rain with RAIN DANCE
Kingdra danced as it floated beside me

Suddenly the sky pored with rain and cancelled the sunlight .

Show it your abilities
(Kingdra has swift swim and can move very fast)

Now let out a powerful wind from your mouth and try to summon 3 tornados of water and send them toward your foe.

Follow up with a DRAGON PLUSE (2 back to back)
Old 11-18-2012, 05:58 PM   #132
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Ah yes say my name!- I yelled

(Let's see he only has a fire type left and swampert did most of the damage for that. Looks like this battle is just about over. Besides with this Pokemon I have the ideal way to counter solar beam and any other lethal attacks)-I thought

Return swampert! Another great show as always I love ya girl keep up the great work. I will see you in a few!

This ones for you grandfather! Finish this

( throws pokeball and kingdra appears)

The sun is such a drag let it rain with RAIN DANCE
Kingdra danced as it floated beside me

Suddenly the sky pored with rain and cancelled the sunlight .

Show it your abilities
(Kingdra has swift swim and can move very fast)

Now let out a powerful wind from your mouth and try to summon 3 tornados of water and send them toward your foe.

Follow up with a DRAGON PLUSE (2 back to back)
"Ah, you've fought well. Now let's turn this battle around. A final stand to finish a battle of titans of the greatest caliber. Flame balls to redirect the tornadoes! Then Rock Slide!" Magmortar shot searing hot fireballs from it's cannon arms at the tornadoes. They gained a fiery red hue and did a complete 180 from the sheer force of the fireballs. "Aha, simple water will not extinguish these hellish flames. They burn at over 3,000 ferenheight." Boulders fell from the sky as the Dragon pulse rushed towards Magmortar and Pool. Magmortar grabbed the boulders, and tossed one at one of the Dragon pulses. The dragon pulse was deflected, and the boulder flew back at Magmortar. It caught it, and was forced back a bit by the boulder. Magmortar threw the giant rock again at the next Dragon pulse. The dragon pulse obliterated the rock, and Magmortar threw another. They cancelled eachother out.

Magmotar shot a fireball from its arm at the cloud, and the cloud turned a devilish red. The cloud began raining down searing hot flames. "Yeah, man! Now Rock Slide again! Rocks formed above Kingdra, and fell down towards it, hoping for some major damage. "Don't think you've won because of type advantage! Magmortar here is the trickiest of all my pokemon!"

Old 11-18-2012, 06:42 PM   #133
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
"Ah, you've fought well. Now let's turn this battle around. A final stand to finish a battle of titans of the greatest caliber. Flame balls to redirect the tornadoes! Then Rock Slide!" Magmortar shot searing hot fireballs from it's cannon arms at the tornadoes. They gained a fiery red hue and did a complete 180 from the sheer force of the fireballs. "Aha, simple water will not extinguish these hellish flames. They burn at over 3,000 ferenheight." Boulders fell from the sky as the Dragon pulse rushed towards Magmortar and Pool. Magmortar grabbed the boulders, and tossed one at one of the Dragon pulses. The dragon pulse was deflected, and the boulder flew back at Magmortar. It caught it, and was forced back a bit by the boulder. Magmortar threw the giant rock again at the next Dragon pulse. The dragon pulse obliterated the rock, and Magmortar threw another. They cancelled eachother out.

Magmotar shot a fireball from its arm at the cloud, and the cloud turned a devilish red. The cloud began raining down searing hot flames. "Yeah, man! Now Rock Slide again! Rocks formed above Kingdra, and fell down towards it, hoping for some major damage. "Don't think you've won because of type advantage! Magmortar here is the trickiest of all my pokemon!"
*tornadoes were subdued along with Dragon Pulse*

"Kingdra take care of those tornados!
*Kindgdra tighten its mouth then pushed out a strong powerful blast of wind. Kingdra then turned its head so that the wind would cut the tornados in half at the base so they were incomplete and weakened so that they would evaporate and fade away into the water*
(afterall the tornado was like a swamp so it would be hard to hold out as fire)

"We will not be defeated by our own attacks!"-I stated "is this what you want?
*dangles the Aqua badge in front of opponent's face*
"then you will have to do better than that!"-I yelled

"Dive into the water"-I commanded

With Kingdra's specialy ability it swiftly dodged the rocks and the flames were weakened and easier to dodge while they hit the water.

"Now do your famous jig! Use Rain Dance Underwater!"-I yelled
*The clouds got stronger and so did the flames, it was very humid hot yet wet cool yet searing the waves danced fiercely*

"Wow your pokemon is strong..... but that will be it's downfal! Show him not only your power.... BUT YOUR SWAGGER!!!"-I said with a grin

*Kindgra poked it's head out of the water and used Swager! Hopefully this will increase the enemies power but confuse it as well! *

"Now use 2 Dragon Pulse! use your speed to fire in 2 different positions.!"- I said

"let's make sure Swager hits with so do it one more time!"-I encouraged

*Hopefully the pulses will hit before you can react in time*
*Since your attack stat is raised hopefully if you hit yourself once the battle will be over*
*With my speed it will be hard to touch me*

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 11-18-2012 at 07:03 PM.
Old 11-18-2012, 06:45 PM   #134
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You didn't dodge the three fire tornadoes D:

Old 11-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #135
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*tornadoes were subdued along with Dragon Pulse*

"Kingdra take care of those tornados!
*Kindgdra tighten its mouth then pushed out a strong powerful blast of wind. Kingdra then turned its head so that the wind would cut the tornados in half at the base so they were incomplete and weakened so that they would evaporate and fade away into the water*
(afterall the tornado was like a swamp so it would be hard to hold out as fire)

"We will not be defeated by our own attacks!"-I stated "is this what you want?
*dangles the Aqua badge in front of opponent's face*
"then you will have to do better than that!"-I yelled

"Dive into the water"-I commanded

With Kingdra's specialy ability it swiftly dodged the rocks and the flames were weakened and easier to dodge while they hit the water.

"Now do your famous jig! Use Rain Dance Underwater!"-I yelled
*The clouds got stronger and so did the flames, it was very humid hot yet wet cool yet searing the waves danced fiercely*

"Wow your pokemon is strong..... but that will be it's downfal! Show him not only your power.... BUT YOUR SWAGGER!!!"-I said with a grin

*Kindgra poked it's head out of the water and used Swager! Hopefully this will increase the enemies power but confuse it as well! *

"Now use 2 Dragon Pulse! use your speed to fire in 2 different positions.!"- I said

"let's make sure Swager hits with so do it one more time!"-I encouraged

*Hopefully the pulses will hit before you can react in time*
*Since your attack stat is raised hopefully if you hit yourself once the battle will be over*
*With my speed it will be hard to touch me*
Magmortar is confused!

Pool calmly walked over to Magmortar as soon as he saw that it was confused and slapped it across the face. "It'll take more than crappy tricks like that to get past Magmortar here. "Flames!" Magmortar shot dual fireballs out of it's arms and they obliterated the dragon pulses, despite the type disadvantage. The flames are so harsh that the dragon pulses disintegrated.

"Rock Slide!" Rocks fell all around Kingdra.

Old 11-18-2012, 07:43 PM   #136
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Magmortar is confused!

Pool calmly walked over to Magmortar as soon as he saw that it was confused and slapped it across the face. "It'll take more than crappy tricks like that to get past Magmortar here. "Flames!" Magmortar shot dual fireballs out of it's arms and they obliterated the dragon pulses, despite the type disadvantage. The flames are so harsh that the dragon pulses disintegrated.

"Rock Slide!" Rocks fell all around Kingdra.
*you may get burned for touching your pokemon*

"those flames are a nuisiance! Use Disable!"-I commanded

*Kingdra's eyes glues a bright blue and took away Magaortar's power to shot fireballs*

"Rocks again? It's childs play! Dodge it"-I yelled

*Kingdra elegantly dodged the rocks in the water

"With the rain dodging them is a piece of cake! It's like the rocks are moving in slow motion"-I said with a smile

"Now lets see how strong you are without your precious flames!"-I said

"Fire 2 powerful Dragon Pulse attacks! With your intense speed try and fire them quickly so that it will have an almost impossible time reacting in time!"-I commanded "Blow against the water to 3 tornadoes and fire them at the enemy. Hopefully the swampy tornados will be enough to end this"-I exclaimed

"Sorry challenger but that Kingdra is even stronger than my own. I am afraid this battle is nearly over. Please return your pokemon and give in before it is too late. My Grandson is not the type to hold back"-Juan told the challenger
Old 11-18-2012, 08:03 PM   #137
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*you may get burned for touching your pokemon*

"those flames are a nuisiance! Use Disable!"-I commanded

*Kingdra's eyes glues a bright blue and took away Magaortar's power to shot fireballs*

"Rocks again? It's childs play! Dodge it"-I yelled

*Kingdra elegantly dodged the rocks in the water

"With the rain dodging them is a piece of cake! It's like the rocks are moving in slow motion"-I said with a smile

"Now lets see how strong you are without your precious flames!"-I said

"Fire 2 powerful Dragon Pulse attacks! With your intense speed try and fire them quickly so that it will have an almost impossible time reacting in time!"-I commanded "Blow against the water to 3 tornadoes and fire them at the enemy. Hopefully the swampy tornados will be enough to end this"-I exclaimed

"Sorry challenger but that Kingdra is even stronger than my own. I am afraid this battle is nearly over. Please return your pokemon and give in before it is too late. My Grandson is not the type to hold back"-Juan told the challenger

Pool laughed a bit while all the attacks barraged him and Magmortar. "Protect" A barrier formed around the duo, protecting them from all the attacks. "Now Rock Slide!" Magmortar used rock slide, but in an area not populated by anyone. "Oh damn it's confused." Pool yelled. "Snap out of it!" Magmortar came to it's senses and was ready to fight. A red light enveloped Magmortar. Pool returned it.

"There was no possible way to win..." Pool stepped off his platform where he was standing, grabbed his pokeball, and walked over to give Julios a firm handshake. "That was an insane battle. I'm glad I took part in such an event." Pool said to him. The audience was in an uproar at the win of the Home Team.

Old 11-18-2012, 08:24 PM   #138
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Pool laughed a bit while all the attacks barraged him and Magmortar. "Protect" A barrier formed around the duo, protecting them from all the attacks. "Now Rock Slide!" Magmortar used rock slide, but in an area not populated by anyone. "Oh damn it's confused." Pool yelled. "Snap out of it!" Magmortar came to it's senses and was ready to fight. A red light enveloped Magmortar. Pool returned it.

"There was no possible way to win..." Pool stepped off his platform where he was standing, grabbed his pokeball, and walked over to give Julios a firm handshake. "That was an insane battle. I'm glad I took part in such an event." Pool said to him. The audience was in an uproar at the win of the Home Team.
Magmator has been returned as a forfeit.
This means that Magmator is unable to battle.
Julios with his kingdra are the winners the battle is over.
- Juan stated in a proud voice with tears

Wooooooooo- the crowd. Cheered

Ed mer gerd!!!! I i mean WE finally did it! We won my I mean our First challenger gym battle!

Great job now return kingdra you deserve a long rest.

I am so proud of you kiddo! Allow me to go take your Pokemon and heal them back to health-Juan stated as he walked away

(That challenger is something special. Instead of letting his Pokemon suffer he returned it and saved it from harm. That was a very exciting battle. I am confident Julios will be a great gym leader and surpass all of us.... Maybe he does have what it takes to be a champion. But so does that kid Pool as well. Ahhhhh it finally looks like I can retire I. Peace!)-Juan thought

Indeed that was a battle for the books my friend -I said as I slapped his hand away and gave him a hug

I guess you truly now know the power of water type Pokemon!
Even though you lost I hope this does not mean that you have given up! Please train and face me again! Maybe next time you can get the Aqua Badge!
But I will not make it easy for you cuz I will also train and teach my Pokemon other moves and use different Pokemon to help keep things interesting !

Thanks again for he battle! And thank you all for beig a great audience.

Until next time challenger
Old 11-23-2012, 05:25 PM   #139
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Just as Water Spout hits it sends Gengar into the posionous waters!

"Ha how do you like that a taste of your own....

I then noticed Jellicent unconsicence on one of the platforms on the water!

"What happened! This is no time for napping!!"-I yelled

Gengar slowly gets out of the water (hopefully posioned)
Gengar looks SEVERLY injured!

Suddenly Jellicent looks like it is in pain! I see energy slowly flowing from Jellicent towards Gengar!

Jellicent has swirls in its eyes and Gengar looks compelty healed ! (but hopeully is posioned)

"Jellicent is unable to battle the winner is Gengar!"-Juan stated

"oh no! The water is inhabitable and jellicent is out! Not to mention Gengar can put pokemon to sleep!)-I thought

" No worries return Jellicent BZZZZ! You did well and served your pupose without fail!"-I said quietly

" Now Come on out and don't be Crabby"

I threw up an Ultra Ball and out came a Crawdaunt!

Crawdaunt balances on a platform and looks FURIOUS!

"Sorry I summoned you but it took out Jellicent!"

Crawdaunt yelled out a BATTLE CRY and gave me a glare!

Crawdaunt used Dark Pulse in one claw then followed up with bubblebeam at the other

"oh not this again! Well at least hypnosis is useless now so Ijust have to watch out for Sludge Bomb!"- I said with a smile

Crawdaunt then fired Dark Pulse from each claw
----------------
The effects of Trick Room has ended
*the barrier around the field suddenly cracked and broke into many pieces*
---------------------------
Oh no! Nightmare has has been hit! But not to worry, because the dreams it consumed from Jellicent will heal it to the bone! And it looks like Nightmare fell into the water...but not to worry, because Nightmare is a Poison Type and he does not feel poison AT ALL

"So your next pokemon is a Crawdaunt, huh? Bring it on, because we will not lose! Nightmare, combine your Sludge Bomb and Shadow Ball into a powerful attack!" Nightmare moves his mouth around, appearing to chew something, then spits out a Shadow Ball filled with poison! "Good luck countering THAT!"

The poisonous Shadow Ball absorbs the BubbleBeam and contaminates into the poison making the Shadow Ball even more poisonous, to the point where the poison caused by this Shadow Ball will be more badly than normal!

It then collides with the Dark Pulse, and it cause the Shadow Ball to explode with poison! Hopefully Crabby is caught by the resulting poisonous explosion

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2012, 05:48 PM   #140
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Oh no! Nightmare has has been hit! But not to worry, because the dreams it consumed from Jellicent will heal it to the bone! And it looks like Nightmare fell into the water...but not to worry, because Nightmare is a Poison Type and he does not feel poison AT ALL

"So your next pokemon is a Crawdaunt, huh? Bring it on, because we will not lose! Nightmare, combine your Sludge Bomb and Shadow Ball into a powerful attack!" Nightmare moves his mouth around, appearing to chew something, then spits out a Shadow Ball filled with poison! "Good luck countering THAT!"

The poisonous Shadow Ball absorbs the BubbleBeam and contaminates into the poison making the Shadow Ball even more poisonous, to the point where the poison caused by this Shadow Ball will be more badly than normal!

It then collides with the Dark Pulse, and it cause the Shadow Ball to explode with poison! Hopefully Crabby is caught by the resulting poisonous explosion
BOOM!!!

*Crawduant was caught in the explosion and thrown into the water. Crawdaunt then jumped out of the water wincing in pain*

(Curses I think its poisned!)-I thought

"Come on bud I know your hurt but we can not lose now! I know you can kick his ghostly tail so lets finish this before it can use another deveastaing combo!"-I yelled

" Only 2 of gengar's moves can do damage on you so lets bombared it! Attack it from above with ROCK SLIDE!"
*a portal appeared above Gengar and several large boulders were falling after Gengar*
" Now lets use a double Dark Pulse "
*a powerful dark energy beam shot from both of its claws*
"Now lets try and wrap it up with another ROCK SLIDE"-I finsihed

*after the last attack Crawdaunt winced in pain from the posion*

(hopefully the ghostly ghoul will be bombared with attacks and not able to survive)