Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 11-14-2012, 08:07 AM   #61
narulvr
Genin Elite

narulvr saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Chapter 609

Wow now this was a good chap... now let the destrution begin!
Old 11-14-2012, 08:33 AM   #62
tobi ftw
Academy Graduate

tobi ftw is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

if kakashi could land a punch on obito in the other dimension, why didn't he use a kunai or even a chidori to do a lot more damage?
tobi ftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:52 AM   #63
justjr112
Freshmen Academy Student

justjr112 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

My thoughts too. Chidori would have finished it. Obitio is gonna switch sides I can feel it. He isn't evil just stupid Naruto will tnj him
justjr112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:57 AM   #64
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

What's TNJ and PNJ???
Also, the whole series is abound with two opposites: unfortunate victims and royal loopholes.
First being responsible for killing off good or reforming people that shouldn't die at all.
Second being responsible for enemies making blatant mistakes that can be pinpointed in a sec.
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:10 AM   #65
Larry01239
Special Jonin Candidate

Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Larry01239 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by koshej View Post
What's TNJ and PNJ???
Also, the whole series is abound with two opposites: unfortunate victims and royal loopholes.
First being responsible for killing off good or reforming people that shouldn't die at all.
Second being responsible for enemies making blatant mistakes that can be pinpointed in a sec.
Talk-no-Jutsu and Plot-no-Jutsu.
Larry01239 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:15 AM   #66
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKage View Post
Could definitely feel the TnJ coming on now. Even from Guy, he's not looking too good.

I like the chapter. Was Madara knocked down from the giant explosion or was he just lounging?
lounging

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:18 AM   #67
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi ftw View Post
if kakashi could land a punch on obito in the other dimension, why didn't he use a kunai or even a chidori to do a lot more damage?
good question

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:24 AM   #68
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Because plot otheriwse known as plot no jutsu.

A better question would be why didnt kakashi stay there while kuruma/naruto bait tobis intangability -.-

This whole chapter again was just meh-ish. Was it really needed to tell that wood release can surpress bijuus? we knew that since part 1.

Why didnt tobito restrict naruto with wood release BEFORE he got his head smahed in with a rasengan?

Why does madara bisect bee and gai i mean there defenseless anyway finish them off (yes i know ,plot -.-)

And wth is juubi supposed to be a rabbit-crab with fox tails -.- (although the crab 'shell' may just be its back )

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:29 AM   #69
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Kurama trolling Naruto like that was very nice, it just served to remind me that he is still a jerk at his core.

Guy is pretty much out of the fight from the look of it unless he decides to go 8th gate. I'm surprised Kakashi warped back so soon after the multi-dimension combo attack. You would think him and Naruto would milk that long enough to outright defeat Obito.

Speaking of which, Obito's primary trick isn't working so well anymore so I see him jobbing the rest of the fight.

Well with the Juubi revived I guess it means Bee and Hachibi are safe from being offered as sacrifices... further highlighting that Kishi doesn't have the balls to kill any popular characters anymore.

Considering that the sage of the six paths couldn't outright kill the Juubi the only real outcome here is that it either gets sealed away again or the other 7 tailed beasts get revived... I originally figured he would be sealed inside Naruto, but then they turned around and had him start sympathizing with the bijuu so I think they will be revived and cut loose.

As for the Konoha 11's role... I think they will deal with Madara. Kakashi and Guy are going to deal with Obito while Naruto and Bee handle the Juubi.

Yeah having them handle Madara is a bit of a mismatch, but if Kishi remembers the old theme of team work that he used to push in the early days and uses a little creative planning he could have the Konoha 11 bust out a pretty awesome team combo to overwhelm Madara long enough to seal him.

I honestly don't think Sasuke will be appearing in this battle. He seems to be off on a more personal journey at the moment. I figure the war will end, Naruto will be crowned Ninja God King of the Universe, then him and Sasuke will have a private showdown with Sasuke grudgingly coming home afterward... After everything that has happened I feel it is pretty clear that Kishi will wrap things up with a happy ending.

Last edited by Rezeon; 11-14-2012 at 09:32 AM.
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:38 AM   #70
koshej
Veteran Chunin

koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.koshej is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

@Rezeon
I can only hope.
Cause SOME guys around the fandom are repeatedly convincing that "this is no-romance series, so don't expect that even in the end".
I highly disagree, cause even such "fight-driven" series like DBZGT still had SOME romance and definitely PAIRINGS.
I don't think Naruto is any different.
The only REAL problem - HELL, how many more months or years must we WAIT???
koshej is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:42 AM   #71
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Is it just me, or does Kakashi seem to be becoming a weak character....?
He gets his butt whooped on the last chapter and now Kurama has to save his tookus. (well maybe not save but he did help...IMMENSELY)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:49 AM   #72
Yori
Cool Hwip
Sierra Mist Disciple

Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Yori finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Is it just me, or does Kakashi seem to be becoming a weak character....?
He gets his butt whooped on the last chapter and now Kurama has to save his tookus. (well maybe not save but he did help...IMMENSELY)
Did he not outdo Obito with his own MS chapters back? Only reason he was getting his ass whooped last chapter was because he wasn't trying, he was just accepting it
Old 11-14-2012, 09:52 AM   #73
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

well me no likie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:30 AM   #74
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

he was already worn out from the previous battles

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:47 AM   #75
Hikaru Ichijyo
Ninja Academy Student

Hikaru Ichijyo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hikaru Ichijyo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Kakashi could have easily taken him out, but he intentionally held back.

On some level, he still considers Obito his friend, so he just wanted to incapacitate him.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:07 AM   #76
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

This chapter suuuuuucked

Other than Kurama being the epic troll that he is, and Madara finally saying something fitting of an Uchiha.
Acting like they never get what they want.

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:19 AM   #77
Bansho Tennin
Academy Graduate

Bansho Tennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Bansho Tennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!Bansho Tennin has completed a tough C-rank mission!

guys im worried about gai he looks terrible and about the jubi most of you guys say its a rabbit or a dog but maybe jubi its rising from the ground look at juubi's hand theyre in the ground...maybe im mistaken.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:23 AM   #78
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjr112 View Post
My thoughts too. Chidori would have finished it. Obitio is gonna switch sides I can feel it. He isn't evil just stupid Naruto will tnj him
Maybe it happened real fast and Kakashi didn't have time to grab a Kunai (or doesn't have any left after the battle) or set up Chidori.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:25 AM   #79
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

The Juubi looks like it's from heeeeeeeeell

Also, strangely reminds me of a porcupine

Juubi is a sandslash!!

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #80
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

This chapter was so-so i like the combo Naruto and Kakashi did but they could have done so much more Gai being out means K11 is coming and they will witness Madara and The Juubi stilll wonder where Sauske is

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote