Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Forum Games

Forum Games Here users can play their own made-up games -- word games, simple RPG, etc.

Old 11-13-2012, 05:33 PM   #39301
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Rate the Naruto character ^ you

IDK who that is

Tora

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
11. The sage of the six paths
narutogirl13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #39302
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Crair Uchiha completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

*From Naruto OVA 2*

4/10

Tenten

Co-leader of the Sasuke FC.

Just Call Me Madara's Hoe ♚ Fliparrachii Approved
Quote:
Madara-Aijin isn't too bad. I may call you Mada-Ai
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Crair Uchiha is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 05:34 PM   #39303
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.narutogirl13 completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

5/10

Kakuzu

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 11-13-2012, 05:40 PM   #39304
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

Location: Madara Uchiha's closet, I watch him sleep shh... aw he's so cute though.
Send a message via Yahoo to Crair Uchiha Send a message via Skype™ to Crair Uchiha

6/10

Shikamaru

Quote:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
It seems the only way you people are going to learn these type of forums are the worse places to use as social networking and dating sites...is for one of you to end up in another posters trunk.
Old 11-13-2012, 06:30 PM   #39305
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

7/10

choza

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 11-13-2012, 06:31 PM   #39306
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

3/10

Fu

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 11:14 AM   #39307
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

Dunno who they are.
Sasori?

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:51 AM   #39308
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

4/10

Fugaku

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 11:57 AM   #39309
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

4/10.
Matsuri?

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Old 11-14-2012, 12:32 PM   #39310
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

2/10

Shino

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 12:56 PM   #39311
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

9.5/10.
Nagato?

Old 11-14-2012, 04:43 PM   #39312
Miniapple
Freshmen Academy Student

Miniapple saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Rock Lee? xD
Old 11-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #39313
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

6/10

Kurenai

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-14-2012, 05:23 PM   #39314
narutogirl13
Special Jonin Candidate

6/10

Akamaru

1. Crair Uchiha
2. Ninja Pink
3. joon61
4. Ninyn
5. Souret
6. Shinagato
7. Rogue Uchiha18
8. Stormy_Uchiha
9. Shisko Shi
10. Gaara-Shukaku
Old 11-14-2012, 07:20 PM   #39315
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

7/10

Tonton

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2012, 02:02 AM   #39316
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

5/10.
Killer Bee?

Old 11-15-2012, 09:25 AM   #39317
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

6/10

Dr. Shino (Bonds Movie)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2012, 01:17 PM   #39318
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

If it's anything like the Shino we all know and love(?), 9.5/10.
Jiraiya?

Old 11-15-2012, 01:52 PM   #39319
Crair Uchiha
The Pale Rider

7/10

Pein (Tendo)

Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #39320
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Is tendo an abbreviation of edo tensei? If so, 9.5/10.
Choji?

Tags
characters, charecter, clothes, coolness, naruto, rate, rate., strong